Chapter 54

Done!

Wang Tao's heart is a little broken!

Su Yu, play yourself again!

The most important thing is that this guy used a stand-in to bring himself such a long distance!

Now go back to the museum, the journey back and forth will take at least 15 minutes.

And 15 minutes is enough for him to do too much!

Wang Tao was short of breath.

The previous assignment of tasks was simple.

He led someone to bite Su Yu and chased this guy all the time, not giving him a chance to escape.

And Zhang Mingshan just needs to keep the museum.

As long as it is delayed, this guy can't have a chance to make a move.

After all, his traces have always been exposed.

But what Wang Tao never expected was that the other party dumped himself in this way!

And I don't know what method I used to cut off the communication between myself and the museum.

Now it seems that Zhang Mingshan and the others don't know at all.

Su Yu... has already headed towards the museum!

"Damn, go back!!"

Wang Tao frantically ran in the direction of the museum.

And inside the museum.

Zhang Mingshan and the other three pursuit officers stared nervously at the surveillance cameras.

"It's 12 o'clock, and there's still one minute left. Will that guy come?" Zhao Wanqing couldn't help but ask.

Qi Haiming pushed his glasses and frowned.

"I don't know. The signal with Wang Tao was cut off by interference. Now I don't know what happened to Su Yu."

"Anyway, let's all lift up our spirits."

Zhang Mingshan's eyes, staring at the monitoring on the screen, did not change in the slightest.

Seeing the time immediately pointed to 12 midnight.

Suddenly, the lights in the monitoring room dimmed.

Not only the lights in the monitoring room dimmed.

Even the monitoring began to turn white in an instant, and then blacked out.

"That guy is here, turn on the backup power! Attention everyone, Su Yu may have come in!"

Zhang Mingshan's reaction was not slow, and he realized something in an instant.

The power has been cut off!

And following his order, several pursuers rushed out.

The emergency lights below were turned on, and countless pursuers began to move towards the third floor.

There was chaos in the entire museum.

And no one noticed.

In the darkness, a pursuer appeared.

in the live room.

Countless people looked at Su Yu, who had entered the museum, with surprised expressions.

[What's wrong with me... God Su is here? ! 】

[Trench, this is all right? ! 】

[Normal, now the situation is so chaotic and dark, there is one more pursuer, and no one can find it. 】