Chapter 131-135

God Su is about to start? !

Everyone was immediately excited.

And here in Su Yu.

He picked up his phone, didn't say a word, and started ordering takeout.

This scene once again surprised countless people.

【What is this operation? ? 】

[Shen Su: Start cooking! 】

[Dry time is up, I want dry rice, I want dry rice, dry rice time oh oh oh. 】

[Laughing to death, it seems that God Su is really not ready to act]

Countless people spoke up.

On Su Yu's side, after a short wait, the deliveryman came over soon.

"Hello, is this your takeaway?" the takeaway asked.

Su Yu nodded and took the takeaway, but just as the takeaway was about to leave, Su Yu stopped him.

"You have an errand business, right?"

"Uh, yes, what's wrong? Do you need anything?"

The deliveryman looked at Su Yu.

If he can, he can take orders.

After all, private orders do not need to be drawn by the platform.

Su Yu nodded.

"You can help me go to the ferry port in Dongchuan City. If you don't have to do anything else, just find their stationmaster's office and ask him if he wants to accept advertising investment."

"This is 1000, please hurry up."

Su Yu handed over a stack of banknotes.

When the deliveryman walked out of the restaurant, he felt a little dreamy.

This... this is too simple, right? !

give so much? !

Immediately, the delivery man rode his bicycle directly to the ferry port.

In the live broadcast room, countless people were stunned by Su Yu's manipulation.

【What are you going to do? 】

【Walter? ! I really don't understand it]

[Su Shen asked the deliveryman to go to the ferry port and asked if he wanted to invest in advertising? Human confusion! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers were at a loss, saying that they did not understand Su Yu's operation.

And Su Yu was sitting in the private room, staring at the chaser's headquarters.

Your plan is simple, it's just the first step in it.

Now, the waiter is here.

At the same time, within the headquarters.

Shangguanyue and several people were still sitting in their seats.

They are still not sure whether Su Yu will run today or not.

Therefore, we can only wait here and wait for news from the pursuer.

"It's almost 8 o'clock. I feel that Su Yu is definitely not going to leave today." Wang Tao said.

Several people heard the words and said nothing.

Before the transportation stops, Su Yu has the possibility to leave.

Among the several modes of transportation in the layout, the latest suspension is the high-speed rail.

To the South China Sea, there is a train at 11 o'clock in the evening.