2. Our first encounter

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:- 2
𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻

Yn p.o.v
As soon as the teacher gestured me to come inside, I entered the lecture hall, only to get stared by everyone. They were staring at me like I was some kind of creature or what. Aish! I hate emmoa for making me wear these nerdy cloths but something was odd. My wolf has been whinning inside my head since I entered this campus and a smell mixed with lavender and sandal wood hit my nostrils and lily said something which made me froze MATE. What? Mate? Was I going to meet my soulmate today? O God! What is going to happen? I thought getting nervous. But then I remembered something mom had hide my smell so he couldn't smell me, not even a true-blooded could thinking that I signed in relief. Thank God I thought and introduced myself to my classmates and passed a small smile to which girls squealed at and boys went awee. But there was someone who was starting intensely at me making my breath hitched. I sense it that he was my mate did he caught my smell or what. " O God! He is a freaking true-blooded alpha. Gosh! I hate them they are so Possessive and overprotective how am I going to live with him. But he looks like a Greek God--handsome, hot, and se--. What the hell yn what are you thinking don't be a pervert" I thought and mentally slapped.
The professor coughed gaining my attention and pointed out at the empty sit on third row and I hurriedly went towards it. Time flew by me getting stared by him. But It was creepy. After fifteen minutes the bell rang and the professor left the hall.
End of yn p.o.v

Author p.o.v
After the first period ended, all of the students Started taking their stuff and left. The true-blooded who was still zoned out came back to his senses, took his books and left the lecture hall while thinking lavender and rose the scent which drove him insane. After few minutes he reached the art and craft room of second wing. It was his one of the favorite activities. Not many students were allowed to come here and some didn't even knew that second wing had a art and craft room. The one who are close to the principal were allowed to come here and Jungkook owned this school so it was obvious that he knew about it. His next class was of art and craft so he came here.
End of Author p.o.v

Jungkook p.o.v
As soon as I came here I picked up my canvas set it up on the stretcher bars. After setting it up I open my acrylic paint box and took my brush thinking of painting something. When I got an idea and I started painting.
End of Jungkook p.o.v

Author p.o.v
The environment of the art room was peaceful and the young alpha was in his own world painting the beauty he saw today's morning. But his thoughts and the peaceful environment was interrupted, when the door banged opened by a great force scaring the shit out of him. The young alpha was so into his thought about the beauty that he got scared when he heard the loud bang. And his painting got messed up because of this causing him to get angry as he growled towards the unknown visitor. As he turn around to see who interrupt him, only to get surprised seeing yn standing there trying her hard not to summit as he stopped growling.
End of Author p.o.v

Yn p.o.v
After the class ended I quickly ran outside the hall taking my stuff. My scent was stared to get exposed making me worried sick as I started founding an empty room. Soon I was able to found one on the second wing as I made my way towards it. It was a old art room but something was wrong, the strong smell of lavender and sandal wood hit my nostrils and lily said MATE
making me shook. Is he here? What is he doing here? I questioned. But to my bad lily take over me as she no longer wanted to stayed away from her mate. And opened the door with a loud bang scaring the shit out of our mate. But soon the scared pheromones change into angry as he growled towards us.
I don't know what cause him to get this angry maybe because we interrupted his personal time. Because him angrily growling towards us made lily saddened as she wanted to summit to her alpha but me being a stubborn I didn't and tried my hardest not summit to my mate.
End of yn p.o.v

Author p.o.v
The young alpha turned towards the unknown visitor to see who dare to disturb him. But got surprised to see the new girl trying her hardest not to summit as he stopped growling. The angry expression which he hold was switched to soft one in seconds as he ran to help the trembling girl. As soon as he got closer to her, he again smelled the lavender and rose which drive his wolf crazy but this mixed with small amount of Jasmine and lily making him confused. It was coming from her, the smell was faint but noticeable for him.
Before he could help her the his wolf said something unexpected mate.....mate.....mate.....

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Continue............

If you liked my story then please vote and leave a message