17. First morning together.

☝︎
𝐴 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘎𝘖𝘛7?

I miss them a lot especially Jackson.

__

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-17
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

When Jin came downstairs he saw that almost everyone was present in the dinner hall. They all were seated there eating there food silently. It was something which he appreciated because he didn't liked that people talking while eating. But the dinner was much more boring.

He was already embarrassed from the accident which happened upstairs. He silently washed his hands and them walked towards the dinning table. He sat on his place when he reached there.
After a few minutes yn came downstairs as all of the people present there looked towards her. Jin who was eating his breakfast silently got shocked seeing her here this quickly. " Don't girl's take time to get ready then how come she got ready so quickly. " Jin thought as he looked at yn shock who was smiling a little as she got there. " Good morning, everyone." She said as only seven people replied leaving taehyung who was still not fazed. She sighed at his reaction. Her eyes scanned for a empty seat as she found one between jin and yoongi and one between namjoon and taehyung. Not wanting to sit beside the alpha who didn't even spoke to her till now when she met them. She made her way towards the empty seat between Jin and yoongi.

When she sat there the atmosphere of room got a bit awkward. It was an usual thing because she was an outsider and new here. She had already washed her hands as she kept her plates upside down as it was ept the opposite and served herself. The servants who were standing there came to serve her she served herself beforehand. She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't noticed the servants coming to serve her. This behavior was new to her that everyone didn't start eating after everyone was present in the dinner hall. In her house it was complete opposite. No one would touch the food until they all were present and seated. In her house breakfast was not this boring the fellow family members would talk to eachother even though it was not considered appropriate. It made the house lively.

When she was done eating she saw that only she, jungkook and yoongi were left. Others have left and she didn't even noticed.

She quickly got up from there and was about to take her dirty plate. But stopped when she heard jungkook speaking " Mylady you can leave those dishes there only. There are people appointed for such things."

" I know that very well young lad but nothing will go wrong if I just wash my dirty dishes. " She replied sassily as she made her way towards the kitchen. Jungkook scoffed at her response. " This woman is surely something." Jungkook thought as he made his way towards his room to get his bag.

_______

After the departure from university yn and jungkook were in the same car going home but jungkook had other works to do at the Bangtan headquarters so he turned his car towards the headquarters secret root. Yn who was sitting in the back seat was doing her homework because today she got scolded for not doing so. Being an scholar and good student from her kindergarten she was very sad at what the professor has said to her only to know she is actually a fresher in the college and a transfer student. The professor was embarrassed when he came to know that she isn't a old student. But his ego was too big to apologize so he just said that she should go to her seat and continued his lecture. But she was the one who was left humiliated and embarrassed. The only good thing was that jungkook was not with her in this lecture otherwise God knows what would have happened to the lecturer.

Jungkook had noticed that yn was more silent than she usually was and she looked lost too. It concerned him that something must have happened in the college for her to be this lost and silent. " Is everything okay, yn?" Jungkook questioned her. " Hmm..yeah everything is good." Yn replied still lost. It was the fifth time him asking her the same question and her answer was same all time. Jungkook was more concerned now. "When everything is okay then why do she looks so lost?" Jungkook thought but he could care less cause there were more important things to take off. He thought maybe she is nervous about the coronation and he sighed. Thinking that it is more than normal for someone to be nervous about his or her coronation so he decided not to ask her much and give her space. If she trust him enough than maybe she will tell him the cause.

_____

When the couple arrived on the headquartered yn got out of the car with her bag as jungkook moved the car towards the parking lot. After sometime he came out of the the parking area with his bag as they both finally got inside the building. Yn and jungkook both took the lift to go to the second floor then only the two women got inside the lift as it's door closed. They both were facing their back so it was hard to see their face. And when they got in they were in such a hurry that their hair cover their face and no one was able to see them. Yn who seem to recognize the shorter women's said
"Unnie"

_________________________________________

Continue....