16. The kissing accident

^Do you miss our World wide handsome?
I miss him a lot.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-16
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽

After the midnight kidnapping issue. The werewolf princess was so tired that as soon as she teleported back to the mansion she passed out. Exhausted and exhausted was all you could say by looking at her body which layed dead on the mattress.

Soon it was time to wake up. As the sun rise taking its duty to light the world, erasing any kind of darkness as moon set off. Her alarm rang furiously once, twice, thrice and God knows how many times. But she still didn't wake up. Yn isn't a heavy sleeper but when she is tired like really very tired she sleeps like a dead cat.

Jin who was the in charge of the house. Eventhough his father was the oldest he wasn't given the responsibility because he already have a kingdom to take care off. And the rest of the Bangtan brothers had other things to take care off. Not all of them were morning person otherthan Hoseok who was the sun himself and Namjoon who always followed rules and regulations. Jin always use to wake up earlier than any one in the household. Even the maids and butlers could not catch up with him. Bangtan household didn't have any chefs because Jin didn't thought any one could cook better than him for his family.

Jin who was done with cooking came out of the kitchen only to find no one has came down till now. He ordered the maids to put the food on the table as he made his way towards yoongi's room. He was always hard to wake up. As soon as he reached there. He quickly opened the door and walked inside not being unfamiliar with the scene infront of him. His brother was in a deep stumbler hugging his pillow to death. Jin got near the sleeping body of yoongi and shaked him violently said aloud " Wake you sleepy head. "

But still the cat eyed alpha didn't wake up. Jin was used to this behavior but everything has got a limit. He was tired of his brother's behavior. He is a grown ass man now but still needs someone to wake him up. The thing which was bothering Jin so much was that they haven't told anything about the coronation to there mate. They have not even asked her if she is ready to be the Queenluna or not. The poor girl had just found tomorrow that she has seven mates, she had moved in with them at such an young age just a few hour after knowing there name and now she has to deal with the mess they had made for her. Jin sighed at his thoughts. He felt devastated knowing that at such an young age she has to go through this much. His thoughts were cut off when he felt someone grabbed his hand and pulled him down. His body landed beside yoongi as he hugged his brother thinking of him as someone else.
" Oh God! You don't know how much I regret being cold to you in our first meeting my luna. I must have done some great deeds in my past life to be blessed with such an angel like you...." yoongi said cressing Jin's face thinking of him as his luna. Jin scrunched his nose in disgust. Who knew his younger brother who is known as an emotionless asshole would be this sickening romantic. Before any other thing can happen. Jin slapped yoongi on his face making him quickly get out of his deep stumbler as he sat on his bed cressing now his red cheek.

Jin quickly got up from yoongi bed and marched out of the room saying " people should see whom they are thinking of could be other one. And a freaking werewolf could just smell and recognize. An omega has good smelling sence than a freaking true-blooded ."

Yoongi who had a perplexed expression on his face as he watched his brother sass around him in the early morning. The poor cat eyed alpha was so tired from tomorrow that he just wanted to sleep now but seeing Jin here he doesn't have any alternatives. Amajin would not like it. He is already furious at him something for that he has slapped him. He did know what he did to make him slap him. His older brother didn't like violence. And when did something like occurs then it always has a reason behind.

Shrugging his thoughts yoongi walked towards the bathroom to get freshen up otherwise Jin will surely become amajin.

Jin who had woken up yoongi walked upstairs to wake up his other brothers. And soon he reached infront of one of his brothers room but something came into his mind that he moved back and took opposite steps going towards his lunas room. Yn's mumma has said that she is an morning person.

Jin does not want her to be sick and now it's his job as her mate to take care of her. When Jin reached infront of the young maiden's door. He knocked on it and waited for some time. But no one came to open it. He frowned and knocked again and again and again harder than each time. When he did not heard any voice and the door wasn't not opened after several attempts of knocking.

Jin started to get reckless. He was not someone who will get reckless at the small things. He was always calm and cool even in worst situations but it was his alpha wolf who was getting more reckless thinking the worst that could happen to his mate. Jin sighed in frustration and pushed the gate open. The door was locked but it was nothing for a true-blooded to break a lock. He got inside the room and looked at yn who was sleeping peacefully. The older sighed in relief seeing his mate okay and he lectured his wolf for being so reckless. He made his way towards where yn was sleeping. He saw her sleeping like a baby and cooed at her cuteness. He couldn't have the heart to wake up this sleeping beauty but she has college today and he can't let her skip it just because of his stupid behavior.

He shake her body but got no response so he decided to pull her blanket away. She was sleeping near the edge of the bed and as soon as he pulled the blanket she woke up half dazed being waked up so sudden. She quickly wanted to get up but her leg was caught up in the blanket as she pulled the blanket towards herself so that if she fall on the floor she won't be hurt. But that moment never come. She felt that she fell on a soft yet hard body as a strong arm wrapped around her petite waist preventing her from falling. She removed the blanket which was covering the person face. And as soon as she saw his face she gasped it was her handsome alpha. Blush started to crep on her face as she noticed how much close they are. The tip of there nose were touching eachother. She tried to get up from the top of her alphas body but she forgot that Jin had an arm wrapped around her and as soon she tried to get up she failed and fell back on his body as her lips crashed on top of his.

Did she just accidentally kissed him?

Both of there eyes widen in shock. Meanwhile there wolfs were howling in happiness.

Yn quickly jolt away from him breaking free from his grip as she stood up. Jin who was in the extreme level of shock quickly got up from the floor as he placed her blanket on the bed and composed himself. They both tried to make themselves look normal but there flustered state said other story.

" I am really sorr--" yn apology was cut off in between when Jin said " No its okay it was my fault too. But I kinda liked it."

He rubbed the back of his neck with one hand awkwardly. He thought that yn didn't hear the last part but he didn't know that she is a wolf too. The poor girl was now a blushing mess because of him. Awkward silence filled between them.

" you should get ready and come down quickly dinner is ready." Jin said in hurry as he left the room when he saw her nodding her head timidly.

After her alpha left yn closed the door and jumped on her bed taking a pillow as she screamed in embarrassment.

_________________________________________

Countine...

Author note:- First kiss between yn and her alpha. One is down six are left. God I am more embarrassed than the female protagonist. This is so cringy but my virgin brain couldn't imagine something better. This book will have slight sexual scene but mostly fluff. I barely can write a kissing scene. I don't know what I will do when it's a smut. I can't even imagine that. Maybe because I am not as dirty minded as my friends. Well I also don't have to be. I have to pretend that I am innocent even if it's a big fat lie.

Okay bye

But what do you think is yoongi really sorry for acting cold infront of his luna?