6. Human mate

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:- 6
𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮

"Well there is nothing special about me. My name is Lee yn and I am 19 years old. My rank is human." I said in a tone filled with nervousness and shuttering.

" you don't have to be scared around us, sunshine. We might be no less than some mere stranger whom you found today as your soulmates but we meant no harm to you." Hoseok oppa said with bright smile reassure me that there is no need to be scared around them and they meant no harm.

I smiled briefly in response and said " No, I was not scared of you all just a little bit nervous."

" oh dear, there is also no need of to be nervous around us. You are our mate and if anything we do, makes you feel uncomfortable, then please let us know."
Jin oppa said in his motherly tone and his eyes shot a glare to the pair of maknae who were squeezing me to death. The sudden change in emotions caught me by surprising. The muscular arms which were squeezing me to death loosen up and hung over my waist lightly. While I sign in relief finally I can breathe, properly.
End of yn p.o.v

Author note:- Lgbt moment ahead, if you are a homophobic person or feel uncomfortable while reading these kind of stuff then please leave the chapter now because rest of yn moment will be continued in the upcoming chapter. And those who are reading it please understand that I don't ship bandmates together.
It just came in my mind I really liked the idea. Blackpink will be second lead in my book. And Got7, exo, twice or other's will be supporting factors.
_________________________________________

Author p.o.v

MEANWHILE: somewhere else

A women with broad shoulders, thin waist, and skinny long leg, skin a bit tanned and short hair with bangs, dressed in business attire stepped out of the black limousine making her way towards the Bangtan headquarters, going through the hallway. As she entered the meeting room, keeping the important files for today's meeting on the table. She sat down. " Damn it, Jin hyung. Do you really have to cancel my vacation and on this time. Fuck these bloody days man. I hate this time. And this so called ceo of Alexa international of modern technology isn't even here. " She said huffing in annoyance mood swings.
______________________

" I swear to god, if that bitch didn't come till 12.00. Then I am going back home." She cursed in anger. It has been an hour and the important client still hasn't come. The annoyance was slowly turning into exasperation as she slammed her hand on the table but groan in pain due to cramps.

"Fuck these periods man, one day I will die from this bleeding. And these cramps are making me dead every moment, like someone is continuously stabing me with knife ." She cried out.

Not being able to control the pain more. She thought of going home. The long legged women was about to stand up from her chair but something made her movement stop. A strong smell of strawberries and mint chocolate hit her nostrils as her eyes turned red with the hint of golden yelow in colour. 'Mate' her inner beasts yelled.