15. Why her??

" Chae..." She whispered her Bestfriends name. How did she ended up here? Was the first question that crossed her mind. Seems like those dump headed kidnappers have to background information about this girl nor they have ever seen her. Because each younger to older of werewolf kingdom knows who this golden angle is. The owner of angelic vocals and golden heart Roseanne park herself. Thwy must have thought What this fragile omega girl can do? " Guess what they They had called their funeral themselves." Yn thought as she made her way towards the V.I.P lounge. As soon as she reached there. She saw the same sickening environment. Ignoring it she tried to search for a phone and soon got one. It was phone of the alpha of blackwood pack the 4th powerful pack of the werewolf kingdom.

She looked at the phone and smiled wickedly. The blue orbs turned black as she used her black magic on the older alpha. After the spell was chanted she had all control over his mind making him do something he never wanna to do. First she made him leave all those two prostitutes who were pleasuring him. Then she made him call the cops here.

To not look suspicious yn made him drink the strongest alcohol which was kept on the table. He drank 12 shots of vodka. Yn broke her spell as he took his last sip. Being drunk already and after talking 12 shots of vodka the alpha could be conscious even a little bit.  His body fell on the luxurious couch as he passed out due to too much alcohol in his system.

As soon as he passed out yn heard a cops sirens as she let out a sigh in relief.  She hated to use her black magic but if it can save someone's life then it is worth the shot.

Now all she was concerned about was her Bestfriend and those minor girls. They were all omega and she feared that if the cops themselves were into these things then who will save them. If she did help them any physically then millions of questions will thrown at her and specially its illegal.

She soon heard footsteps of the cops, the screams of both men and women as she watched the body of people in the V.I.P lounge stiffened. She walked out of the lounge as she knew that the cops will soon enter here.

She exited the lounge and saw a that cops were holding everyone present in the general section. They were large in numbers so they disappeared in small groups all around the club. But the question that crossed her mind was she had just made him make a simple call. Not too urgent that this much big police force was required. Then how come so many police officers came here. " Something is not right." the young maiden thought. She feared that she will be get caught. " Well I have done nothing wrong then why should I be scared." Yn said to herself as she took deep breath to calm her afraid self.

" We have found her Miss kim." A cop said as he and another female cop came out of the V.I.P lounge holding a lady who was try her best to break free from them. She had wore minimal clothing and had a very heavy makeup plastered on her face. She definitely looked like one of those wanton girls. "  But who is this Miss kim." Yn question at non-existent person. Whom they were calling Miss kim.

Soon her question was answered when a figure emerged from the dark. It was a lady dress in business attire. Looking at her appearance only one word could cross a person's mind ethernal. She was absolutely gorgeous with her dark black hair and milky white skin. But she wasn't just a beauty but a known figure. Yn recognized her as Ms.kim jisoo, the ceo of KJD international and the heiress of blood witch kingdom. " What such an important figure doing here?" She thought.

The blood witch moved toward the girl who was trying to break free from the cops. " Where have you kept them?" Miss kim questioned her. " I will not tell." The girl said trying to be tough infront of the heiress as she looked straight into her eyes that clearly screamed fear.

The business lady held chin harshly and yelled at her. " Daelyn, if you don't fucking tell me where the hell you have kept those omegas you have kidnapped then I will forget that you are my blood related sister." She scream at the young woman in anger as her brown orbs started to redden. The girl shivered in fear as she pointed out at the door which was looked where her bestie rosé was.

Jisoo yanked her sister chin away as she marched towards the door where she has pointed. Yn suddenly got all worried about her Bestfriend. God knows what this blood witch will do to her angle.

She followed the blood witch carefully not to get caught. Cause the women was soon to be heiress of blood witch kingdom and she was much more stronger than any normal witch.

The blood witch opened the door with her spell as it was locked and was meet with an horroranfic scene infront of her. All omega were tied and thrown like old broken toys who are not need anymore to play. But not even a single feeling of sympathy crossed her mind or heart. Her mind was used to it and her heart was black or that what people thought. The only reason why she is her to set free these victims because of her sister and the treaty signed between two kingdom.

She didn't knew why but certain someone in this situation did something to her. She felt the known feeling she have felt before the feeling of hurt but not this immense. She knew she had a heart that beats but it has never beaten for someone other than this omega. Being a blood witch it is shameful for her but she consider it as a blessing.

Controlling her emotions for two years was too much for jisoo. So she acted what her heart told her to do. She picked up the blonde beauty and carried her in a bridal style. While yn who was freaking out that she will cause any harm to her angel was in not know what emotion now. Because she had too many emotions to explain as she saw a golden thread connecting them both.

They both are mates.

_________________________________________

Continue.....

Congratulations new characters unlocked 🔓 🔓

Name:- Park Roseanne (chaeyoung)Age:- 24 yearsSupernatural:- werewolfRank:- OmegaPosition:- Unknown Siblings:- unknown Cousin:- unknownSexuality:- BisexualFriends:- unknown Relationship:- wating for her mateOccupation:- famous singer, model, dancer

Age:- 24 years
Supernatural:- werewolf
Rank:- Omega
Position:- Unknown
Siblings:- unknown
Cousin:- unknown
Sexuality:- Bisexual
Friends:- unknown
Relationship:- wating for her mate
Occupation:- famous singer, model, dancer.

Name:- Kim jisooAge:- 26 yearsSupernatural:- witchRank:- blood witch Position:- Princess of blood witch kingdom Siblings:- Kim DaelynSexuality:- unknownCousin:- unknown Friends:- unknown Relationship:- singleOccupation:- famous actress, singer, mo...

Name:- Kim jisoo
Age:- 26 years
Supernatural:- witch
Rank:- blood witch
Position:- Princess of blood witch kingdom
Siblings:- Kim Daelyn
Sexuality:- unknown
Cousin:- unknown
Friends:- unknown
Relationship:- single
Occupation:- famous actress, singer, model and Ceo of KJD international.