31. Date needs wait

Yn was on a date with her mate. The soon-to-be alpha king, Kim Namjoon. For commoners, it was a romantic and loving gesture by the crowned prince towards his princess but yn knew the truth. In rich people's language, it is just a publicity stunt, not some Romeo-Juliet romantic date.

Yn was well aware of it that's why she didn't ask any question from Namjoon when he disappeared from the dinner sight after a few pictures were clicked. Namjoon was nothing like what she has predicted from her first meeting with the Bangtan brothers. He is not the flirty and loving mate who is ready to accept his mate and fall in love with her. He is a man who believes in the connection made by your heart and mind not the one made by soul and heart.

Yn was great at studying people just by their outer appearance and the way they represent themselves and this was the first time she failed to understand somebody. Yn thought of her current situation and signed. Only the moon goddess knows what plans she has for her.

Namjoon has sent his butler to pick up yn from the dinner table and sent her home safely. But yn was somehow suspicious of Namjoon. Why would any man care for the girl for whom he is faking his real feelings even though she is his mate?

She was going with the butler then only she saw Namjoon going inside a private dining room 'Solve your quarrel with your lover, come and visit this lover's heaven to forget about the fight and to share a lovely moment with your special one.' Yn read and found the statement very cheesy. But why did Namjoon had gone inside this private dining room? This question rose in her mind.

" Is he having an affair?" Yn thought but she was not confirmed that if he was having an affair or he had gone inside the room for another purpose.

Till now they reached the parking sight. Yn was thinking of some way through which she could get rid of the butler for some time. She was thinking but no good idea came into her brain.

The butler opened the door so that she could get inside the car but yn had other plans. " Mr.Park Jinyoung can you please bring my purse from the dinner table? I think I have left there." Yn asked him in a very polite and respectful voice that Jinyoung couldn't say no to. " I bring your purse young mistress till then please stay here." The butler replied to her with the same polite and respectful tone as she used to talk to him. And yn returned her a small smile.

As soon as he was gone yn used her magic to make her invisible as she teleported herself inside the private dining room. She saw Namjoon smiling while holding the hand of a lady. Yn was not able to see her face as she was facing her back toward yn. She saw Namjoon kiss the back of her hand tenderly while staring at her with hearty eyes.

Yn felt her heart ache for some reason which she wasn't able to figure out. She was neither in love with this man nor she had known him for a long time but still, he managed to hurt her. " Oh moon goddess why have you written only pain in my destiny? Can't I have a moment of bliss on my dark night? Am I that worthless? " yn screamed but it was not heard by anybody. Just like her unheard wishes, pleases and calls for her father.

Yn was hurt. The second time she had found her fated mate having an affair. First taehyung and then Namjoon. Now what, don't tell her that others also have someone in their life who is not her? She has waited for her entire teenage hood staying pure for her mate. She never had any boyfriends or flings during her high-school years nor she had any now.
She has also expected her mates to wait for her but two of them already have someone in their life and she has no knowledge about the rest. Things can be forgotten and she is ready to forget about their past relationships. But now that she has entered their lives, being romantically active with other women in their lives is a shame on their character.

She always thought that she would meet her prince charming just like Cinderella found hers. But that is just fiction not reality. And now yn knew that she has to earn their love otherwise someone else will snatch it away but she wouldn't do any of their things. She will let destiny do its work. If they are meant to be together they will eventually fall for her. All she has to do is to wait. Wait till all of them fall in love with her. But was she in love with them that she expects them to fall in love with her?

Or matter was something else.
_________________________________________

Continue...