5. Bangtan brothers

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:- 5
𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼

Ring...ring...ring...ring..............ring....
Call answered

Lisa:- Hello.......who is it?

Jin hyung:- your eomma....wake up you sleepy head already 12 noon.

Lisa:- oh! Jin hyung..good morning

Jin:- Good morning. It's already 12 noon and you are still sleeping. Gosh! Children these day.

Lisa:- But today is my leave hyung. Can't I sleep on my vacation.

Jin:- No, you can't every thing has its specific time to do---

Lisa:- If you are going to throw your tantrum then I am ending the call. If you have got any work for me to do then tell it straight away. Cause I am missing my baby you just wake me up from my precious sleep hyung.

Jin:- yah! You moron how dare you cut me off in between huh. And I have said you to stop hanging out with that cat. You are becoming like him.
......................................Call ended by Lisa.

" This daughter of bitch. How dare she ended the call? Let me reach home first them I will ground this missy without any phone or laptop." Jin said huffing in annoyance.

He texted Lisa about the work that she have to represent their company to an important client of their's the ceo of Alexa international of modern technology ( just a random name). Kim Jennie a well-known name in the field of business who has taken after her mother former Ceo kim Alexanderia. Raising the company from top 10 companies placing it on the top three companies.

End of author p.o.v

Jin p.o.v
After texting Lisa about the work. I looked up to see all of my brothers were gone. Those brats didn't even bother to tell me that they are going. I was already enough annoyed by that missy and now these brats.

Keeping my phone inside my pant's pocket. I made my way towards jungkook's office.

Step by step the pace my footsteps increased, my heart throbbed in an uncountable rate of speed like it would come out of my chest any second. My hands are trembling as cold sweats began to form on body. I even forgot to breath due to nervous and anxiety with a slight feeling of excitement.

Taking the elevator to reach fast I pressed floor no.2. As soon as the elevator stop and it's door opened and I stepped out. The familiar scent of Lavender and roses but this time laced with lilies and jasmine entered my nostrils. As I delightly take it in and my wolf screamed 'mate' the word I am craving to hear since 12 years.

Moving further I opened the door of Jungkook's office to see all of my brothers were seated on couch. A beautiful yet petite lady sitting in between jungkook and Jimin and the two of them hugged her to death these boys.

When I entered the cabin all of the attention was on me. As she looked at me with her those beautiful ocean blue eyes and smiled sweetly in my direction.

Scanning the place, finding a place to sit. I sat between yoongi and taehyung.

" Jin hyung is also here. So now we should introduce ourselves to you mylady." Namjoon said getting straight to the point.

End of jin p.o.v

Yn p.o.v
All of them looked like hot Greek gods drop-dead handsome with an attractive physique. I knew that I will have more than two mates but seven was something beyond my imagination specially trueblooded alphas. All of them are prince of Bangtan kingdom rulled by king jungmin.

" My name is Kim seokjin, the oldest among these brats, twenty-eight years old and the world wide handsome, my world wide beautiful luna." the one with broad shoulders whom I guessed as prince jin introduced himself. My face was redder than the petals of rose when he said that I am his world wide beautiful luna. I smiled shyly at him.

Coming forward he take my hand and placed a tender kiss on my palm like a gentleman. When he got back to his seat I could see a light pink blush spread on his chicks. "Aww! Is the most confident prince of Bangtan kingdom is blushing?" I thought and giggled.

" Min yoongi, the second oldest among these." the one who looked like a cat introduced himself. Prince suga, his skin was pale and he was shortest among them but very intimidating. I shivers under his cold and void gaze. His face held no expression and his eyes are intimidating me. Detaching my eyes from him I looked towards the two male who have tighten their muscular arms around me as a gesture to reassure me that he is harmless.

" I am your hope, you're my hope I am J-hope. Also known as Jung hosoek. The third oldest among Bangtan brothers, my sunshine. " the one whom I recognized as Prince J-hope because of his beautiful smile. The way he blissfully smiled at me, my heart surely skipped a beat. The rumors about him being a sun who blems 24/7 is 101 percent true. Copying his movement I also passed a cute smile in his direction. He is totally opposite of his twin. One is as bright as the sun while other one is as dull as moon. Though both of them have light but moon doesn't have one of its own as, it's sun which make it shine throughout night.

" Myself kim namjoon, milady. Forth oldest among my brothers." tallest among them said whom I think is Prince rm by his cute dimples which made him look more handsome when he smiled. Just like Jin oppa did, he came forward looking at me with those dominating eyes. He take my hand and pressed a light feathery kiss on the palm and winked at me. His little gesture cause my whole face on fire I was blushing like crazy.

Looking here and there to see if anyone left by now. I saw an insanely handsome man looking at me with those sinner eyes Prince V. When I looked toward him he turned his face in other direction pretending that he was not seeing me a while ago. Signing in disappointment, knowing that two of my mate didn't accept me made my heart ache Stupid matebond. Hiding the pheromones of distress by my magic. I put a fake smile which seem to be real and looked towards my mates.

" This is Kim taehyung, our second youngest brother, while you know these two Jimin and jungkook." Jin oppa said with an apologic expression.

" Well since you know all of our's name and rank. Why don't you introduce yourself too." said yoongi oppa who was silent till now.

" Well there is nothing special about me. My name is Lee yn and I am 19 years old. My rank is.............

_________________________________________

Author's note:- Sorry, if the chapter was boring. I am not much of a social person so the introduction was trash. But don't worry the next Sunday will be double update and my summer vacation are starting from next week. So the updates will be more frequent. Now bye bye lovely people I have to study for my test. Have a wonderful day.