4. The meeting

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:- 4
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Jungkook p.o.v

After thirteen minutes

I reached in front of the Bangtan headquarters and parked the car in the parking lot. I looked at my newly found mate, who was sleeping peacefully.
"So beautiful" I thought and looking at her. She looked so innocent and timid.
Shuddering off these thoughts I picked her up carefully to not wake her up. Walking through the secret passage while admiring her. "You are so beautiful mylady. So innocent for this cruel world. I swear to God I will protect you till my last breath. My angel" I mumbled while admiring her with a smiling.
My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing. Knowing both of my hands are busy, carrying this sleeping beauty. I quickly marched up to my office. Opening my office door I layer her on the sofa carefully to wake her up. She shifted a little finding a comfortable position. As I covered her up with a thin blanket. Taking my phone out I checked

THREE MISSED CALLS FROM JIN HYUNG.

"Damn it." I cursed. "Jin hyung will surely kill me today" I thought and looked at yn who was sleeping peacefully. "Sorry, baby but I have to go."
I said lovingly and left a peak on my mate's forehead. Moving from there I grabbed a paper and write a note for her, so she wouldn't freak out.
I stepped out of the office while closing the door behind me stealing a last glace of my mate.
Quickly moving from there I marched up to meeting room. Only to see all of my brothers were dressed in formal, discussing something important among them. They seem to sense my presence as all of them looked in my direction.
Walking in, I pulled out an empty chair between namjoon and yoongi hyung, siting there. But something was wrong they were all staring at me with something I can't figure out weird.

End of jungkook p.o.v

Namjoon p.o.v

" Jungkook, why do have a strong scent of human girl on you? " I questioned my younger brother in a certain voice. He smelled different than usual like a human girl. Her scent was strongly lingered around him and surprisingly I can also smell her scent Lavender and roses. And it was driving my wolf crazy.
Humans don't have a scent only their mate can smell them. Which means the human girl's whose scent is on my brother is my mate? Before I can go further in conclusion. Jungkook's voice cut off my thoughts, gaining my attention as well as rest of my brothers.

" No, I don't have any smell of human girl on me hyung. You must have mistaken hyung. " He said not paying attention to my words.

" Jungkook, I am serious. I smelled a human girl's scent in you." I said in my certain tone again. "Huh! How can you smell scent of a human girl in me? You must be joking hyung they don't even have a scent?" he said carelessly.

" No kook I don't think namjoon is joking around cause, I do also smelled a human girl's scent in you." Jin hyung said to jungkook.

Now jungkook figure beside me tensed up a little as he said " you too smell a human girl's scent in me hyung. How can it be possible humans don't have?. No one can smell them except their mate." Jungkook mumbled but we heard it by werewolves super hearing power.

The last sentence caught my attention No one can smell them except their mate. None of my brothers had been close to a female unless it is a relative or a friend. And the way jungkook's body tensed up when Jin hyung also claimed that he too smelled a human girl's scent in him.
I am consuming that something is wrong concluding jungkook's behavior and all of my brothers expression. But what is it? I am not able to figure out.