27. The female alpha

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-27
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪

After laughing at his loss he looked at her again and said " I have always taken irrational decisions. But this time I will let people go. I wouldn't hold any grudges on them. ................. Kiara you are the first child of your parents even though not mine. It's your right to inherit the alpha position after I die or willingly pass it to you. So why to wait for the death when I can happily pass it to you my daughter. Kiara this my last wish to you please accept the title of the heiress of the moonlight kingdom. " the middle-aged man finished his speech and looked Kiara in the hope of some positive reply. Kiara signed and looked him with strange expression. " What about your sons? You have three of them. Can't they take your place." She said the as she crossed her arms ad looked at him with an weird look. " They are too young and irresponsible. The older is an omega happily mated to his mate. The second one is not interested in any of these thing and the younger one is too little to differentiate between good and evil. And the last is you who is both interested in politics, is a good leader, responsible and the most important you are the first born and the parent position always passed on to the first born of his or her mate(s). So it's you who is most suitable and now it's up to you if you want to take the title or not. I won't pressurize you but I don't want any of the children of pack's council becoming the next alpha." He said to her in a very soft tone stating what he expects from her yet won't pressurize her.
She didn't ever thought that she would be honored with such a title. It was improbable for her. She took a deep breath and said in a rough and dim voice " I will accept it."

" That's great choice in my perspective. It even doubts me that how come you aren't my blood." The older alpha said as Kiara glared at him with an irritated look both he look unbothered by her glare. " you aren't that old anyways so why do you want to step down the alpha position. It's not like that your civilians hate you." Kiara said adding more salt on his fresh wound. " Because I am suffering from cancer last stage. I have very less time to live my girl. In this remaining time I want to make some things right. I love my people just like my children and no parent want there child to suffer. So that's why I wanted to meet you. So that you could get what belongs to you and my people will also be happy and safe" He said in a monotonous tone as his eyes which now held some bliss changed back to his void state. Kiara
gasped in surprise as tears of sorrow crep out of her eyes." Why didn't you told me before uncle that you were suffering with cancer." Kiara said in a sorrowful tone with a bit of voice of betrayal. " Life and death is a cycle of world Kiara even if you came to know about this you wouldn't be able to delay it." Mr.choi said to her in a gentle yet rust tone. She look at him sympathy as it was clear from his actions that 'he had no desire to live now'. Her heart was hurting because she was going to lose a important piece of it.

" Father....." Kiara mumbled which was quite not audible but due to his werewolf hearing he was able to hear her. Mr.Choi looked at her with with a smile like he has been longing to hear this. He felt elation too much to be exact. His heart felt satisfied as he said
" Say the once again, Princess."

These words were enough to break her down. She just can't keep it inside any longer. Ten years a decade to be exact. It's too much for her. She just wants him to know that he is her own father. She is his own blood before he leaves this world.

" You are my father, uncle Yung. You are my father. Do you know why you always felt pain. Even if you rejected your mates but still a part of you was in her womb,  growing inside it. And the connection you felt towards me was because of it only. Because I was you child. I am really sorry that you couldn't get to know about it soon." Kiara burst out. Her voice cracking a bit shaky due to extensive sobbing. She had kept it inside her for a long time. The older alpha understood that she was straint from saying the truth when he asked her ten years ago.

" So this was true. True that I had a child. My own blood all this time. But just because of my one fucking wrong decision I lost them all. What a loser I am? Aren't I?" The older alpha said with a tone full of regret and sorrow. He chuckled at his own fated. How much unlucky can he be? Well you see karma is really a thing.

" Give a hug to your so called father lily. If possible call me father so I can embrace death without any regret. " He said to her in a loving yet deprived tone.

" Papa." She called him out and stood up from her seat throwing herself in her father's embrace just like a little girl who see her father after a long time. And he embraces her with so much love. The tears of sorrow, longing and pure bliss seep from there eyes healing away all past wounds. There heart felt delighted in eachothers embrace. First time Kiara felt a father's love, the kind of love she always longed for but never got.

_________________________________________

Too much of bliss some times brings sorrow with it. The sadness which you want to escape but can't escape.