35. The way things go wrong

The heart monitor started to make a sound. The professional nurses came running inside the emergency ward creating a panic scene as it scared the patient's family but they stayed out of the doctor's matter. The professional surgeon ran inside emergency ward the with a team of cardiologists.

When they entered the ward they saw the nurses trying to make the situation stable but nothing seemed to work. The heart monitor now showed a thin line indicating. The doctor quickly gave her chest a few electric shocks with a defibrillator. After a few trials, the thin line on the heart monitor started to go up and down as everyone present in the ward exhaled in relief except the patient.

She started to breathe heavily as the sleeping princess finally opened up her eyes. Giving a glimpse of those charcoal eyes which soon disguise them in blue. She gripped the bedsheets of the hospital bed as she sharply inhaled the oxygen. A tear slipped from her eyes alerting the doctors present in the emergency ward. The thing which they feared the most has happened.

The beauty lying on the white bed sheets of the hospital was going through the pain no one could imagine. The pain of losing her soulmates, the pain of losing her wolf, the pain caused by cheating, betrayal, being turned down, not being accepted. The pain of a broken heart and a broken bond. The pain of losing her dearest best friend, her wolf, her lily.

She wanted to get up but she couldn't. She wanted to take revenge from those who had put her in this situation, in this condition. She wanted those monsters to experience the same kind of pain she had felt while being with them and the pain they caused to her. She wanted to know why they did this to her Lily. She wanted to kill for hurting her and her soulmates who loved her or seemed to have fallen for her. Now she can no longer be with them nor they can be with her.

Cause the mate bond is completely broken now.

They might lose their wolves but now everything is over.

This is no yn. This is Kiara and she is selfish. She doesn't care about those who don't concern her. She has nothing to do with the Bangtan brothers nor do they have anything to do with her.

It's over. Their story has ended even before it started or it has some more of a drama.

_________________________________________

The end...

This book has finally ended. Stay tuned for new updates.