11. The royal news

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-11
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼

The news of coronation of new king and soon to be Queenluna spread like forest fire. With in just an hour everybody in the werewolf kingdom knew about the recent news from the royalty. " The princes of werewolf kingdom have found there mate. It has been fifteen years since the queens place is vacant and the werewolf kingdom will finally blessed with a luna.
Personal info
She nineteen years old lady and her Rank is unknown. She is studies in the same university as the youngest prince jeon Jungkook. She is rumored to have rank lower than beta." Very little information about her is leaked in public because of her security. The officials had not made her Rank public because they knew many people would rebel if they come to know that a human is mated to the most eligible bachelors of werewolf kingdom. They were all a female would desire in her dream man. And it was not unknown to the members of the werewolf council. They were trying there best to protect the werewolf princess. Many women who secured a higher position in werewolf society and desired to be werewolf princes wife will opposes this decision of making a human there queen. Even though she is there true mate they will doubt her ability to be a queen and rule the large and powerful empire like werewolf kingdom. The Bangtan empire or pack was largest in the werewolf kingdom being the royal pack all types of creatures lived her and the monarch had to thing about everyone before taking a decision. It wasn't easy but also not hard. If lee yn wants to a good luna a win hearts of everybody then she must work hard cause there are many challenges awaiting for her.

__________________

The soon to be Queenluna was unknown to the fact that she was soon going to be crowned the Queenluna of werewolves, ten day straight from today. The poor girl was sitting on the couch waiting for her mates to come. She was not best with patience it was something she inherited from her mumma. She felt like her life was moving too fast. Today only she met her mates and today itself she moved in with them. Today was her her first day going to university in her hometown. She has been living in abroad for 15 years and as per what her parents promised her they immigrated to Korea after being several years away from there mother land. At the age of four she with her mothers and older sister shifted to America because of some personal problems. She had to leave the ones she had befriended and promised to always stay by there side. She had broken a promise which was more important that her life. She had made another promise to meet the person when she come back from abroad but she still not able to find them. It has always been a week since she moved to Korea and she is still not able to the persons.

Yn sighed at her thoughts. She should forget about them because things were changed now. " It was just a childish promise and it has been so long they must have forgotten about me. After all who remembers people for that long." Her devil said while another voice rose up in her head. " yn how can you forgot about someone whom you promised. It is true that you have broken one promise but you can keep the other from breaking. You own that person a lot princess. And you have to find out where he is?" Yn conscience said making her more confuse. She was getting frustrated by her two inner self as she tried to divert her mind rather than focusing on her devil and conscience. She just wanted to drop the matter right now and think about it later. Before she can further rethink more she saw a figure coming inside the Bangtan mansion. It was a tall person and definitely a man when she noticed how much bulky he was. He waked inside the mansion like he owned the place. The figure scanned the mansion's hall as if searching for something.

Meanwhile yn also scanned him as she find his face familiar. And her eyes widened in shock when she recognized that the well built man probably in his mid-forthies is his majesty, the current alphaking. " Why his majesty is here? " the young maiden thought as she looked at the middle middle-aged man.

The older alpha soon find for what he was searching for her, his soon to be daughter-in-law. When he first got to know about some information of his soon to be daughter-in-law. He was pleased to know she is a good person but when he found about her age he was left baffled. The poor girl is barely an adult and already in this mess. On top of it she is an mere human how will she be able to take care of such an big empire like Bulletproof kingdom. Being an king or queen isn't easy but also not hard. The toughest test of a royalty is taken when he or she takes over a kingdom. Even the greatest of greater fail at this test. Being an ruler isn't about all power and fame but worry about welfare of their subjects, to know that if they are satisfied with there service or not.

The older alpha walked toward the shocked maiden as she quickly discoveres herself from the shock state and bow down respectively to show respect to his majesty and her soon to be father-in-law and said " Good evening his majesty."

The king looked at her and said " No need to bow my child. You are my son's mate if I am not mistaken and you are a part of this family now. Daughter don't bow to to their father do they." He smiled at her as she lifted her head. She looked way to similar to him and he didn't knew why the young maiden's innocent face reminded him of her.

_________________________________________

Continue....