18. Unnie's mate and sister-in-law from both side

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-18
𝓤𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻-𝓲𝓷-𝓵𝓪𝔀 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮

"Unnie" yn called her sister when she recognized that it was her sister's back view. The short Vampiress was shocked when she heard her younger sister's voice here in one of the lift of Bangta's headquarters. She quickly turned her body towards the source of the sound as she was met with her baby sister cute smiley face. It made her smile too. But she was shocked to see her here. " Baby lily what are you doing here?" Jennie questioned her sister. But instead of answering yn too questioned her " Nini unnie weren't you on a business trip then what are you doing here."

Before any of the sister's can answer eachother question the elevator door opened indicating they had reached there destination. All four of them got out of the the elevator as it's doors closed. Jennie quickly got a hold of her younger sister's wrist and said " We have some important matter discuss so both of you can ahead. We will catch you later."

She did not even waited for any of the cousins to answer her as she dragged yn with her toward the female wash room. When she reached there she let go her baby sis wrist as she hugged her. " How are you, lily?" Jennie questioned her about her well being as she rubbed her hands on her baby sis silky-smooth hair. " I am okay nini but are you okay? You are overworking yourself nini and It's good for your health. " yn said to her older sister. Jennie smiled at her sister's worry. " This girl is too good to be true. Like an true angelic self." Jennie thought as she answered " I am fine baby lily. I had taken breakfasts and had my lunch. And I am not overworking myself okay."
Her response mad yn smile brightly.

It's been only few months
since Alexanderia retired from her Ceo position passing it to her older daughter. Being a new Ceo was hard for jennie but only she knew how many sleepless she has spent to bring the company in this position as it now. Because of this she was really busy and didn't have any time to spend with her family specially with her baby lily. She always knew that yn was too good for her own self. This girl was literally selfless. She was so much worried about her that she felt really guilty for not telling her baby that her business trip had ended two days ago only. The work which she had abroad was not much and she had finished it quickly in a short period of time.

Jennie watched yn very relaxed in her arms as she broke the hug. " What are you doing here baby lily?" Jennie again questioned her younger sister the question she asked a few minutes back in the elevator. " I have found my mates unnie" yn answered giving her sister the shock of a century. "WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR MATE.." Jennie spoke too loudly more like screaming which can caught people's unnecessary attention. " Unnie slow down don't speck too loudly " yn cut her sister off in between as she heard her speaking this loudly. " Why would not I speak this loudly you have found you mate lily means now you are going to abandon me." Jennie said dramatically as yn looked dine with her dramatic ways.
" I am not going to abandon you nini. Stop being dramatic" yn said to her dramatic sister scarcitly. " And I said 'mates' not 'mate' " yn added giving her sister another shock of the century.
" What you have more than one mate o my gosh now how many secrets have you hidden more from me" Jennie again said dramatically not trusting yn anymore. " Just that I have seven mates and they some how happen to be the princes of Bangtan kingdom" yn said with the intention of blacking out her sister without using any weapon.
" Oh my goodness! I think I am gonna to faint" Jennie said as she faked that she is gonna to faint. " you are so dramatic unnie" yn said laughing at her sister's actions. "Huh! I know" Jennie said sassily. "But you know what..." She added in last. " What?" Yn questioned.
" That we are going to be in-laws." Jennie said smirking as yn passed her a confused look." How?" Confused yn questioned her elder sister. " Their sister is my soulmate." Jennie said as if it is the normal thing on the world.
" Wait the Lalisa monabon is your soulmate and now you are saying that I have hidden thing from you while you were just so busy." Yn said shocked that her sister has found her soulmate and it is Lalisa monabon, her idol. It was not shocking for her that a lady like Lisa was her sister's soulmate. But the interesting thing is that Lisa is her sister-in-law from both sides. First from her sister side and second from her mates side. Yn jokingly said the last lines but Jennie took it seriously as she looked hurt but quickly hide it." Okay okay I am sorry lily. Please forgive me mylady." Jennie said dramatically so that her lily wound not noticed that she was hurt by her jock. " Okay I will forgive you but on one condition. " yn said counting the act but she knew very well that her jock has hurt her sister. It saddened her but she kept up with act in hope that she will forget about it soon. " What condition?" Jennie asked her angel. " You will treat me my favorite ice cream now and it will be your. " yn demanded with a small smile on her face." Fine." Jennie answered as she too smiled a bit after seeing her lily's happy mood.

_________________________________________

Countine....