9. Moving in

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:- 9
𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷

The ride was awfully silent and a little bit awkward. The boys were terrified of Alexandria's words and the things she said to them. She was surely very overprotective of her family. They were happy that their in-laws were so welcoming yet distant. Alexandria's behavior was an example, she was understanding and let her daughter move in with them but also given a terrifying warning. " if they hurt her, they would face hell." which seems normal for a parent to say when they first meet their child's lover but her statement portraited different vibes. They were mysterious and Alexandria was a witch. When a witch does or says something mysterious there is a huge thing behind it that is sadly unknown. And it is always related to dangerous events. If you hurt her once you would never be able to see her.

After two hours of a long ride. The trio of mates got out of the Black BMW. Yn took her luggage but was taken by the boys as they said that they wouldn't let her carry luggage, these things shot men not women. Although she was pleased by her mated kindness, the last line left her frowning.

The maiden walked inside the mansion looking lost. Although she owned many villas this was the bigger one she had seen. The interior was really beautiful. The types of furniture were dark chocolate colored with walls painted in black color. It gave aesthetic vibes. She looked at the living room in awe but then quickly hid her amazement not wanting to look like a fool.

All of them were present there leaving the four of the bangtan boys. Upon asking Hoseok said that they are still in the headquarters completing some important work and they have a very important meeting in the evening, so they won't be able to come till midnight. Well, they are just as busy as her mother. The boys also had much of work to do, but today they wanted to enjoy themselves with their mates. The rest of the three said they had to head for the headquarters because of the urgent meeting. Yn can do nothing but grumble, she was angry at them but understand their situation. They were busy men. The boys felt emphatic for their newfound mate. they just meet her today and were already so much busy with their work that they can't even take her on a date to get to know her more.

The boys left the mansion after showing her, the new bedroom in which she was going to live from now. It was a bit bigger than her previous room with a master bedroom, and all of the luxury a girl needs. The thing which she liked about the moat was the wall paints. thank god they were not freaking pink cause she hated pink. like, how people always assume that a girl's favorite color is pink. It was the most irritating thing.

She walked inside the room admiring the interior design and sat on the master bed. Feeling tired from all of today's events she lay her tired body on the master bed and quickly fall into a deep stumbler. The poor did not get proper sleep yesterday night because she had to attend an important event. It was an award ceremony organized by the Min company. She was a famous and well-known figure in the entertainment industry so she was invited as the award representative.

After three hours of beauty sleep. yn woke up when her stomach started grumbling. She remembered that she hadn't had any food since morning. Felling hungry she decided to make something for herself. She walked out of her room only to get lost in this big ass mansion. She walked further in the hope to find her room or stairs. After ten minutes she got tired and sat down due to tiredness. She didn't find any of the boys or even servants. She thought that she was lost and started to panic. She stood up and ran in the hope to find any room or exit but the hallway didn't seem to end. Before she can lose hope she found a door, it was probably made of gold with gems embraided on it. It was so beautiful and captivating that yn couldn't take her eyes off it. She felt an unknown pull towards it and she walked towards the mysterious door. When she opened it. It was a door that leads to a hallway where pictures of beautiful women were hung, all of them were dressed in beautiful royal gowns. They were former Luna's of the Bangtan kingdom.

Kim yuri, the first and the true luna.

Jessica wang, the second luna, and princess of the wang clan.

Alice knight, the third luna and first omega Queen luna.

Min Yoona, the fourth luna.

Pripanriya Monabon, the fifth luna, and the first beta Queen Luna.

Han minjoon, the sixth luna, and the first male omega to be a ruler.

Kim Soojin, the seventh luna, and the shortest luna.

Jeon somi, the eighth luna and the first Queenluna with one mate.

Jung hojin, the ninth luna.

Bae Minji, the tenth luna and the only luna to be pregnant with the female child but unfortunately, she died with the female child.

She looked at the pictures in awe, the former lunas were sure of their kind beauty but there was something wrong non of them seem to smile in their picture. She walked further and saw an old yet rusty couch, it was made up of wood and had an old royal design. She dusted it and sat down there, there was a small table made up of gold. The table didn't catch her attention but the book kept on it did. She took the book and dusk it off. There were written in big bold letters SECRETS OF QUEENLUNAS. Yn thought it would be inappropriate to read something which is not hers. But curiosity kills a cat and she couldn't stop herself from opening the book. As she opened and read the first page she find it interesting and after one page the other she read the book till her stomach started growling like a monster. She closed the book and got up from the couch walking out of the room. She closed the door and chanted a spell so no one would be able to open the door and walked away. after some time of wandering here and there, she found a maid who showed her way to the kitchen as they prepared food for her. She could be more thankful t them and she didn't know how many times she thanked them and invited them to eat the food with her.

They said that they weren't allowed but she was stubborn and in the end, they agreed to her proposal. They ate as she talked non-stop as if they are childhood best friends. They didn't know who she was, they just thought that she might be the girlfriend of one of their masters. Whoever she was? surely an angel because she helped them in washing dishes and doing other chores.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:- Hey beautiful people, I am writing from my laptop cause my phone is broken and if there is any mistake then forgive me cause I am not really good when it comes to electronic gadgets. So forgive me and the updates have been very slow so I thought had come up with an idea that I would try to update every week. But for now, stay healthy and eat well.

BYE

Kashi<7