34. Is she alive or dead

Namjoon was pacing here and there in front of the emergency ward. Yn's parents were sitting on the bench as her emmoa sobbed in her mumma's arms. Her sister was expressionless due to the shock, wrapped up in her mate's embrace. Bangtan father was seated on a bench holding his head due to stress and shock. Jungkook was asleep due to excessive crying and pain. He had his head rested on Jin's shoulder as Jin held his baby brother close his own eyes red due to crying. While yoongi sat there with his face in his hand. Jimin was admitted with yn as he had also had a heart stroke but his condition was better than yn. Hoseok and Taehyung had gone to get food for everyone as nobody had eaten any food since afternoon and it was nighttime now.

Everyone was confused about how can you get a heart attack when it was very rare to get one. Even though Humans are the weakest rank of werewolves but still they have a wolf of their own it's just they can't transform into one. They can't die easily unless they are rejected by their fated mate.

After some time the operation which had been going on for five hours stopped. The heart surgeons and professional nurses came out of the emergency ward. The people who were present there stood up from their seats.
Namjoon being close to the doctor asked " How is she doctor."

" Technically she is out of the danger Mr. Kim. If we were even a second late then we would have lost her." The doctor said with a serious tone and his face void of any expression.

" Can we meet her?" Her emmoa asked the doctor with a heavy heart and in a shaky tone.

" Not now Mrs.Lee. Her condition is still critical. " The doctor answered her question.

" Doctor how can she get a heart attack when her health record has always been good." Jennie who was silent till now asked the doctors. Her voice was cracking due to suppressing her voice and shock.

" Bad health is not the only cause of heart attack Miss Jennie. There are other causes too." The doctor said throwing everyone present in there in a state of alert.

" Others...causes.." Mrs Kim whispered like she knew the reason for her daughter's critical condition.

" Yes, Mrs. Kim other causes like broken bonds of parents which results in a fragile mate bond of progeny with their mates. The progeny mate bond can break if any of her mates have sexual intercourse with a non-mate. And in Miss Yn's case, it seems that these two factors played a very important role. We have taken her blood samples for test. The results will be out soon." The doctor said with a serious expression on his face. His voice was determined and laced with a bit of shock.

" When she will wake up doctor." Mrs. Lee asked when she sensed where this all was going.

" It is very hard to tell when she will wake up considering her condition but we estimate within a month or two. Now you may excuse me, madam. We have to run another test on her." The senior doctor said asking g for permission as Mrs. Kim nodded.

He left from there with the rest of the medical crew following him behind.

_____________

" Lexi we rejected him to keep our baby safe but now she is nearly dead because of it only. Did we make the right decision, Lexi? " Mrs. Lee said while sobbing hard in her wife's embrace.

" Eun we took the right decision. His constant cheating and affairs who have put our daughter in a constant trauma at least we saved her from that. And you knew that his mistress hated our baby. If we hadn't have rejected him then he would have got her killed. You and we both know that at that time she had more power than us. She was Luna of that pack and we were just princesses of our Kingdom with no basic knowledge of magic. Our baby is in this situation not only because of us but also because of him and her mates who have cheated on her with some chicks. Let the blood test come I will kill them myself. "Mrs Kim released her wife from her embrace and looked at her with a determined look and spoke in a serious yet determined tone.

"Alexandria control your anger you can't kill anyone who is innocent. " Mrs. Lee warned her fearing the worst knowing very well what her wife could do when she is angist.

" I know who is innocent and who is not." Mrs.Kim spoke still not bulging from her stiffened position.

" How are you..?" Mrs. Lee was cut off in half by her wife.

" It is visible Eun. Jimin is truly in love with her as he also feels her pain. Jungkook, Jin and Yoongi all were crying because they have fallen in love with our angel but haven't realised it yet. Their tears were not just genuine sadness but they held actual pain and fear of losing someone they love. Hoseok is not in love with her but he also doesn't hate her. He cares for her but just as a mate not as a lover. Namjoon and Taehyung both didn't feel any pain or sadness. They both are the ones who were in a relationship even after they found our angel is their mate and now they will see the hell. I will not let them go easily after putting my daughter on a deathbed." Mrs. Kim at first spoke softly to her wife but as time her voice turned bold filled with hatred and pain.

_________________________________________

Countine...