Chapter 29[OLD]

For the time being, My parents are in the office discussing stuff.

I am in charge of looking after my siblings.

There's a large garden behind the mansion, a beautiful one as well.

I hear some water sound and look around to notice a maid happily watering the plants.

!

She notices me and immediately bows. She attempts to sneak away when I call out to her.

!!!!

With trembling legs and lowered head, she says "y-yes...?"

"... It's... A beautiful garden." I say.

"T-Thank you..."

...

I walk away, the maid immediately runs when I am out of sight.

"Brother! Why does the maid look so sad? And scared?" Says Mane.

"What do you mean?" I forge ignorance.

"She looks like the kids at my school getting bullied..." Says Lee.

...

"Do you want to help her?" I ask my brothers.

Mane and Lee nod.

I smile. "Okay, the first step to helping her is to get stronger," I say.

"Stronger?"

"Listen carefully, power, wealth, and strength are some of the most vital things in this world. Without them, you cannot do anything. Of course, you cannot let your greed consume you and follow your moral principle."

Ironic, I am telling them all these yet I acknowledge that I am very selfish.

"Big brother can teach you how to be stronger, but it will be tiring," I say.

Mane and Lee gulp but they do not back out and nod.

Nice. Mane and Lee are currently at the perfect age to start cultivation, 10 years old.

I throw a glance at Christina. The peaceful garden has sent her into meditation, a small Dantian has started to form in her belly, what an incredible advancement speed when she's only 4 years old!

I look around. This patch of grass is just wide enough for us.

This small garden is probably the most beautiful thing in this land.

I sit down in the lotus position and my brothers did the same.

I taught them the same method I taught Christina.

"Remember carefully, this is not a race. Do it at your own pace, you will eventually be able to feel the mana." I say.

Mane and Lee nod. They both went into a meditative state.

I should work on my cultivation too.
I gulp one pill of Foundation Establishment.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

This incredible amount of mana! There's too much!!
I attempt to absorb everything into my dantian and use it for my cultivation base.

Huff huff...

After a while, I open my eyes.

I'm sweating buckets... This is incredible. A perfect Foundation Establishment pill... The effects are too great.

Thankfully, the luck talent I extracted from Julius saved my life and I was able to break through to the next stage of the Foundation Establishment Realm to expand my Dantian.