Purchase, the magic of space

There were only 26 days until the end of the world. Bai Lin was sitting in front of the computer. She remembered that when the end of the world just came, one of her classmates liked to collect firearms and control knives. There was a room full of them. At that time, he was excited to explain to them, that is Because of these things, they arrived at the first small base safely. She still remembered that she bought it from a black website. She was just trying to get in touch, so she was rude. Directly ordered a large number of firearms, and some knives, these things are true. Of course, Bai Lin also needed a lot of explosives, just in case. Elementary zombies are very weak, even inferior to humans. Explosives are absolutely useful. After the zombies pass level 3, these things are basically useless, but they can be resisted for a while.

The Internet is really a good thing. If you want something unique in it, you can also choose some reasonable goods for price comparison. So Bai Lin bought a lot of clothing and supplies, and the solar appliances she needed were also ordered online. Also customized a lot of drugs and medical utensils, equipment. In the end, except for the medicines such as blood needed for injury, the power users basically won't catch a cold, but ordinary people won't. Who knows if there will be ordinary people around who need protection in the future?

In fact, the most troublesome thing for Bai Lin at this time is the car. The bulletproof car she wants to refit should be stronger than a tank and have good endurance. Unfortunately, she has no way.

In the outskirts of M city, there is an abandoned building, and it is not a difficult thing to rent the whole building. Therefore, Yang Bai waited for the goods to arrive in the building. Generally speaking, it would take at least 15 days for the goods to arrive safely, because the amount of goods required was too large, and some merchants did not have so much inventory. The only requirement Bai Lin made of them was that no matter the price or the time.

During the waiting time, Bai Lin was not idle either. In addition to exercising, she went to the farmers market, of course not to buy animals, but to buy all kinds of seeds to plant in space. Only animals can be cultivated. I am very familiar with it, so I plan to go directly to the countryside to buy it, where the pure nature and all the planting are done with mental power. This vast project has fueled Bai Lin's mental power, and she is content to watch the vast grassland in front of her change. It has become a row of fields, and she is very satisfied. In addition to growing seasonal vegetables, Bai Lin also has a lot of off-season. After all, she does not feel hot or cold in this space. Hope it can surprise her again. Many fruit trees were also planted. As for the rice, Bai Lin wanted to buy a large amount directly, but she thought that after the end of the world, the pollution of the land could no longer be planted, and the rice that the survivors ate were all saved by the previous farmers.

She is not a selfless person, but she is not a wicked person. Since she has her own space and can grow her own crops, why does she have to earn food with future people? Moreover, there are many places where the space can be planted.

With the exercise in space, Bai Lin's body has also become stronger, and it is no problem for one person to deal with eight strong adult men. Coupled with her own mental strength, Bai Lin slowly became confident that she could also deal with some junior zombies before her powers exploded.

"I'm going!" Bai Lin looked at the already green field. The seeds that were sown yesterday have grown to the height of grass today. Before fertilizing and watering, Bai Lin sighed, "The space is in the air. Hand, don't worry about eating and drinking."

Even the fruit trees not far away have grown into small saplings, Bai Lin's eyes are shining, it really does not matter the region, whatever the season can grow well. Bai Lin really wanted to cry up to the sky at this moment.