Devastated

"Grandpa!" As soon as Ouyang Xiaotian walked into the room, he saw Ouyang Bai throwing the teacup and hurriedly took the precious porcelain teacup.

Seeing that it was his grandson, Ouyang Bai closed his eyes, gasped for breath, and calmed his mind, "I didn't expect her to die, hehehe..."

"Grandpa, don't do this!" Ouyang Xiaotian put the cup away After putting it away, he sat down with Ouyang Bai, and there was a sadness in his eyes, "The eleventh-level water power user Xiaopin didn't say that Miss Miao Lin is dead..."

"Isn't she dead?" Ouyang Bai Speaking of this, he sneered, "If you didn't kill her, how could you get the half body? Ha! It's all me! It's me who killed her!" He wasn't too worried about Bai Lin before, because Her ability must be above his to avoid his attack. But no matter how high the power level was, she couldn't compare to the greed of others. There were actually a few 15th-level powerhouses attacking her alone...

Ouyang Xiaotian couldn't comfort Ouyang Bai when he heard it. He didn't even think that something happened with Han Yu's protection, wait for Han Yu, yes, why didn't he think of asking Han Yu, his eyes gleamed, "Grandpa, the deputy head of the Lightning Mercenary Corps Han Yu. I'm back safely, I can go and ask him about Miss Miao, maybe Miss Miao is alive!"

Sure enough, after hearing what Ouyang Xiaotian said, the old man's heart also had a trace of light, "Don't hurry up. Go!"

"Okay, Grandpa, I'll go, don't worry!" Ouyang Xiaotian said, busy getting the car ready.

Ouyang Bai looked at Ouyang Xiaotian's back through the window and took a deep breath, "I hope she is really fine, no, she will be fine!"

The person who brought back the news was really Chopin, a level 11 water power user. The period when he was hypnotized by Jing Beibei was filled with another memory. This memory started when he heard an old man's popping voice. , but he was not stunned in the hypnotic bridge. Instead, they kept watching. Although Bai Lin and Han Yu had a much lower power level than the 15th-level power users in the picture, they still held on for a long time. Han Yu still lost and was seriously injured. Bai Lin was cunning and threw part of the golden dragon's body from the ring and ran away.

The other people were very angry when they saw the small half of the body. They wanted all the corpses, so they chased the injured Bai Lin. On the other hand, Han Yu was worried that Bai Lin would follow. So the battlefield only left him and the four charred figures that were hit. Before the others came back, he quickly put the golden dragon's body in the space ring. At this time, the sky was already slightly bright, and he quickly returned to the Huaxia base at this time.

He who brought back the corpse was naturally treated as a guest. At the same time, the small family also gave him half the corpse of the Golden Flood Dragon, and the reward was also given to him. After that, the people of the small family would naturally ask about the matter. During the process, he did not hesitate to recount what happened, then left the base immediately after leaving the base and hid, fearing that the previous fifteenth-level high-level ability user would find him, after all, he took the gold that they had obtained. Jiaolong's corpse.

But there are always a lot of curious people in the world who go to the small family to inquire about it, and the previous things spread, and in the process of spreading, they naturally added small exaggerated statements, and later they became more and more exaggerated. Even the endings of Bai Lin and those 15th-level ability users were compiled. Of course, Bai Lin's ending was not good, after all, she was only an 11th-level ability user. As for Han Yu of the Lightning Corps, he only mentioned a few words. After all, in the eyes of outsiders, Han Yu's level is only tenth level. He should have not caught up with Bai Lin and the others, so he returned safely.

The people of the Lightning Corps were very interested in listening to this story, but after all, they were the deputy head of their own family, and the only two missions they received were unsuccessful, and Han Yu's face was not very good when he came back, and There were also finger-like cyan marks on his neck, so no one from the Lightning Mercenary Group dared to touch Han Yu's brow.

But apart from this matter, there is another thing that people talk about with great enthusiasm, that is, about the small family that got the half golden dragon corpse, in order not to offend other families, they sent invitation letters to allow each family to send A person shared with them the blood and flesh of the golden dragon that was left behind.

When all the big families and the small family sent people to drink the blood of the so-called golden dragon, there was no reaction at all. Apart from the bloody smell, how could there be any upgraded energy burst? After drinking the blood of the 'Golden Flood Dragon', many people heard that they also had diarrhea.

So the upgrade of the Golden Flood Dragon became a joke in the whole city. Of course, no one doubted whether the Golden Flood Dragon was real. After all, Chopin made a promise at the time, and he came back from a serious injury. In addition to the various signs of Han Yu, all of them were Show that is true. Besides, mutated golden snakes are hard to come by, and they wouldn't believe that Bai Lin could have prepared them long ago.

At this time, the Ouyang family also gave a public opinion about the upgrade of the golden dragon's blood, which was said by Mr. Ouyang himself. It turned out to be because he was ill, and the medicine for the treatment was the blood of the golden dragon. As for the upgrade, he himself has already reached the bottleneck of the eleventh-level ability. At that time, his breath was unstable, and many people who visited him felt it, and when the old man said this, all of them remembered. In fact, these are the old man taking this opportunity to solve the trouble for Bai Lin. At that time, he had not heard various versions of the story, so he naturally thought that Bai Lin just gave up the corpse, but was still alive... As for the unsteady breath of the old man, in fact However, it was because of the aging of the body that he restrained the 11th-level supernatural energy, so it gave people the illusion. Not to mention, as soon as the old man said it, even the people of Ouyang's family believed it, and the news flew into the ears of the well-informed as if it had grown wings.

As a result, the news that the blood of the Golden Flood Dragon can be upgraded has completely become a joke. And those people who sent to rob the golden dragon, some were heartbroken because of the loss of the high-level ability user in the family, and some were secretly fortunate. Fortunately, their ability user was tricked by Bai Lin, otherwise they are now Just died, what a loss to the family!

When Han Yu heard the news, he almost died of laughter. This Jingbei was really capable of hypnotizing people, and the hypnotic stories were not very well connected. As for diarrhea, can he imagine that Jing Mengsao gave some laxatives on purpose? I heard that those people who have diarrhea have been suffering from diarrhea for three days and three nights. If it wasn't for Ding Xue's treatment, they would have collapsed and died.

"It's so funny?" A magnetic voice sounded.

Han Yu, who was sitting in the garden of the Xiaoyanglou, turned around and saw a man in white armor. The man looked like a pearl. He was indifferent between male and female. His eyes were full of indifference. It's the feeling of not caring about everything in the world, like a beautiful body without a soul.

"It turned out to be the head of the regiment!" Han Yu restrained his smile, "Why do you have time to come to me today?"

"The competition in the hidden family once every 100 years! It will start in three years." Zhang Hong's post, "Your post!"

Han Yu immediately became serious when he heard it. He took over the post, his hands trembling a little bit, which he didn't even notice. It was obvious that the post of some hermit family's competition was abnormal.

"How many people are there this time?" Han Yu's mouth curled into a smile after looking at it.

"Because of the arrival of the end of the world, many families have placed their hopes on the great competition in the door. The four hidden departments of East, South, West, and North China will all come. So there are many people, about five hundred people, some of them The 100-year-old old guy, the venue for the competition is set in our family!" Lei Xing's beautiful eyes blinked, and then the dim light returned.

"It's fun!" Han Yu threw the post on the table, showing no sign of respect before. "You and Northwest have received it too!"

"Not only us, but also your younger brother Han Xingchen!"

Han Yu's smile froze when he heard the corner of his mouth, "That's good, that kid finally has supernatural abilities! "

At this time, a young man came in from the outside and took a closer look at Xiao Chuan Tang Xiaojie, panting, "Mr. Han, Mr. Han!"

"What's the matter? Could it be that I found something interesting again?" Han Yu hurriedly asked after seeing Xiaojie. And these days, he has been unable to stay out of the house because of his wounds. All the news is naturally from this talkative little definition.

"Not this time!" Xiaojing settled down, "It's Mr. Ouyang Xiaotian from the Ouyang family who asked to see him!"

"Oh!" Han Yu understood what was going on as soon as he heard it, "You don't need to see him, just tell him. , I didn't do this task well this time, I didn't protect Miss Miao well, I was ashamed to see him, let him go back, I don't know if Miss Miao is alive or dead!"

"Ah!" Xiaojie heard this and frowned, feeling a little touched. Confused, "Last time my sister came, didn't you say that Miao Lin is still alive?"

"Stupid you! What is the relationship between your sister and Miss Miao, and what is his relationship between Ouyang Xiaotian and Miss Miao?" Han Yu shook his head helplessly. , "The less people know about Miss Miao's life, the better, so that no one will pay attention to her!"

Xiaojie nodded, "I'll tell you right away!"

Han Yu looked at his back. well! Without an interesting person like Bai Lin, teasing him can also pass the time. His remarks did contain information for Bai Lin to keep secret, and he was not worried that Bai Lin would come out like a big fool. Come to think of it, if something like this happened, she would have to hide for a while, and if Bai Lin was not stupid, if she knew that she was told that her life and death were unknown, she would definitely not stupidly say her 'Miao Lin', after all, she had seen Bai Lin's appearance. There are actually not many people. As for Tang Liu, he was really annoyed by her headache and sent her directly.

"It seems that you are living a good life now!" Lei Xing said in a stiff voice.

"So-so!" Han Yu said as he stood up and stretched, "By the way, the Northwest has been upgraded!"

"I've also reached the sixteenth level!" Lei Xing said rudely.

Han Yu froze again, "I thought you would be my company, but your Lafayette wouldn't know about it!"

"He knows!"

"Okay, I'm going to take another leave and retreat! I'll try to rise to the sixteenth level in the past few days, otherwise my old man will nag to death in my ear!" Then he invited Xiaojie to order some things and entered the room.

Xiaojie touched his head, "Did Mr. Han upgrade like this?" After all, he upgraded himself, and after reaching the bottleneck, he could just rush for a few hours. Really strong!

As for Ye Ye's house at this time, it was very calm. The first thing Ye Weiguo did when he came home every day was to check whether Ye Ye was at home.

"Why, I said that Sister Bai Lin will be fine! I won't go out without your consent!" Ye Zi turned to look at her father who was looking through the crack in the door, and said helplessly.

Ye Weiguo was not embarrassed when he was discovered, but went directly to Ye Zi's bed and sat down, "Why are you so sure that Bai Lin will be okay?"

"It goes without saying, I believe her, no matter what kind of danger she encounters There will be a way to escape!" Ye Zi said and stood up, "I'm going to help my mother cook!"

Ye Weiguo helplessly just stared at Ye Ye's back, forget it and trust the child. He let out a breath of foul breath, and then walked out and took the door with him.

The people who are being talked about and worried about are checking the output of fruits and vegetables in the base. Because of these months of hard work, the output in space was achieved in three days. Maybe her expectations were too high! Rubbing his forehead, he found the three previous businessmen who worked under him. Now He Zhongde is mainly in charge, and the other two are Chen Ru and Zhang Bin, who are in charge of store problems and various transactions.

"Base Commander!" The three of them looked at Bai Lin excitedly.

Bai Lin nodded at them, "I came to you today to ask if the business at the base is okay?" The

three nodded at the same time, and He Zhongde said, "The base is naturally good, but I think the price of the goods is too low. , it should be increased in an appropriate amount, but you are not at the base, and we can't find anyone to talk to..." After all, this matter has always been a task directly assigned by Bai Lin.

Bai Lin nodded, she naturally knew the so-called price, because the level of zombies and mutant beasts is getting higher and higher, so the crystal cores obtained by the people at the base are naturally higher and higher, "Well, the price increase in the future will be related to the base. Everyone's consumption level is balanced, as long as it is within the price they can afford, you can add it!"

He Zhongde nodded hurriedly, "Yes!"

"Next, let's talk about the plan to expand the business!"

"What? Expand!" Chen Ru looked at Bai Lin in surprise.

"Of course we need to expand, you don't think we'll just hide at this base!" Bai Lin shook her head and looked at Chen Ru!

When Zhang Bin heard this, he shook his head helplessly and patted Chen Ru's shoulder, "You must have not read the plan behind the base commander!" He and He Zhongde had read all of them, so their vision became more long-term at that time. .

Chen Ru was a little embarrassed by what Zhang Bin said, and then looked at Bai Lin with burning eyes, "The ultimate goal of the base director is..."

"Of course it is to occupy the entire human market!" Bai Lin said with a smile.

Chen Ru's eyes widened, and then he glanced at Zhang Bin and He Zhongde who were supposed to be like this. Well, his eyelids were too shallow, and he wanted to cry. Unexpectedly, he, Chen Ru, will become a powerful person in the future.

No matter what Chen Ru thought at this time, Bai Lin had already started to tell her plan. Of course, the plan of the Guo Family Base was not arranged here. Just as Bai Lin thought before, she needed to be clear. dark, concealing her identity.

After discussing with the three of them, it was already midnight. Fortunately, Miao Cuihua came in to get a lot of snacks before, otherwise they would all be hungry at this time. Of course, during this period, Bai Lin gave a space diamond ring alone, which flattered the three of them. Fortunately, Bai Lin asked Ouya and others to bring back a lot before, but let everyone in Taoyuan Base know about the space ring.

"Is there any problem?" Bai Lin got up and asked the three of them. Seeing the clear expressions of the three of them and the light flashing in their eyes, she said, "Okay, I will solve it when there is a problem in the future, and this matter will be resolved. Follow the plan. As for the manpower, the base is selected, and women are not allowed to discriminate! After the store is sold outside, if there are more manpower, the local people in the base where the store is located will be recruited! The job of recruiting will be handed over to Chen Ru Let's do it, sir, I hope the people you are looking for are diligent and not arrogant! And most importantly, people who refuse to be in a relationship!"

"Well, the base manager can rest assured!" Chen Ru quickly packed his vote.

What Bai Lin is afraid of is that there are people in her store like the ones she encountered in the fruit store at Aoki Base. How many customers will it offend? "Let's leave today's affairs here, it's wasting your time!"

"The base commander said that, we have nowhere to be ashamed!" He Zhongde said disapprovingly.

"That's right, we're sorry to say that!" Zhang Bin said hurriedly.

Chen Ru just laughed. "Then let's digest today's affairs!"

Bai Lin watched the others leave before stretching.

"Tired!" Miao Cuihua didn't sleep, but cooked again for Bai Lin to eat.

Bai Lin was naturally impolite and devoured it.

"Eat slowly!" Miao Cuihua looked distressed, the child ... handed her a glass of milk, "In the future, if I can't finish talking in one day, I will divide it into two days!"

"When you talk, you forget the time, how can you Thinking so much!" Bai Lin gulped down the milk in one gulp, rubbing her bloated stomach.

"Okay, rest early after eating. I heard that you promised Brother Zheng that you will train the guards tomorrow!" Miao Cuihua took out a glass of milk from the ring and handed it to Bai Lin.

"Well, everyone in the defense team wants to see me, so can I? They are the guardians of Taoyuan Base!" Bai Lin drank slowly this time, and then she remembered the light-type supernatural fruit, she was busy using it. The spiritual power invaded the space and picked the fruit. Sure enough, as soon as the fruit was lost, the plant withered instantly. Bai Lin was a little disappointed, "Aunt Miao, eat this fruit!"

Miao Cuihua stared at the white light in Bai Lin's hand. The fruit is transparent, like a water polo, very beautiful, I touch it unconsciously, it is very soft, very elastic, like QQ candy, "This is..."

"Light-type supernatural fruit, can make people Grow light powers!" Bai Lin did not hide Miao Cuihua's intentions at all.

"What!" Miao Cuihua hurriedly took her hand back when she heard it, "You can't give me this thing, you need it more than I do. With light powers, you will be injured in the future, and I will be more relieved if I am not around!

" Aunt Miao..." Bai Lin looked at Miao Cuihua, who was speaking righteously, feeling helpless, "I am a four-element ability now, and the upgrade is already very slow. If I add a light-element ability... I guess it is hopeless for me to upgrade to the twelfth level. Look! Eurasian has already reached level fourteen now!"

After hearing Bai Lin's words, Miao Cuihua felt another worry in her heart. But still no fruit.

"Aunt Miao, I've always used your healing power water, it's very useful, I don't know how it will be mixed with light powers in the healing water in the future!" She put the fruit in her hand, "said Maybe it will save me a few lives!"

Miao Cuihua naturally attached great importance to Bai Lin's injury and life-saving, looking at the light-type supernatural fruit in her hand, she finally did not refuse, thinking that she must hurry up in the future Upgrading, this can also help the children of Eurasia. So Miao Cuihua nodded to Bai Lin very solemnly.

In fact, Bai Lin only wanted Miao Cuihua to live in peace under her protection, but it seemed that every time she went out by herself, she couldn't make her feel relieved. Is it possible to find her a partner to make her more settled? When I think of this, Baili thinks of Zheng Chenggong. The two get along more and more tacitly, but let's go with the flow!

Early the next morning, Zheng Chenggong woke Bai Lin up.

During the wash, the small gold in the space was replaced. Yes, since Xiao Jin has been promoted to level sixteen, he has eaten lotus seeds and blue fruits, and has passed his appetite. She swears and swears to let Bai Lin put it into the space and it will help her grow vegetables, organize orchards and animals, etc. And he will never eat the lotus seeds and blue fruits indiscriminately, because Bai Lin said it so powerfully, but it didn't respond at all after eating it. Bai Lin also scolded it and said that it was a waste. In fact, it was also very pitiful, just like Bai Lin drank her own blood before, didn't she have no reaction? But in order to balance Bai Lin's mood, there is no other way but to lose Bai Lin's lotus seeds and blue fruits when there is a little blood.

"Boss, I have delicious food and drink in the space, and my little brother baboon is serving me, why did you get me out!" Xiao Jin looked at Bai Lin dissatisfied.

"Yo, it looks like you had a good time in the space!" Bai Lin stared at Xiao Jin after washing her face.

Xiaojin's little body shrank, "So what, I have completed the task you said, if you don't believe me, you can check it!" Of course, it has been completed, anyway, it has a little brother baboon to help with things, and the speed is very fast, so it is very at ease.

"Forget it, I'll trust you today." Bai Lin said solemnly to Xiao Jin after hanging the towel, "wait for us to go to the training camp, be nice to me, don't make trouble!"

"Promise!" Xiao Jin Yi Ting busy nodded and then wrapped around Bai Lin's wrist.

By the time Bai Lin arrived at the training camp, everyone had already formed the team.

"Master!" Bai Lin called Master Zheng Chenggong in front of everyone without any hesitation. Sure enough, she saw many people looking at Zheng Chenggong with incredible eyes.

"Captain, you didn't say that the base commander is your apprentice!" A man in armor with a star on his left arm said to Zheng Chenggong in surprise. He was actually just a captain of the defense team, so Relatively speaking, they have more right to speak.

"Hehehe!" Bai Lin laughed when she heard this. How could Zheng Chenggong, who is serious about this matter, tell people everywhere? "I am indeed the master's apprentice, and you are the ones trained by the master, and you can be regarded as half of the master's apprentice, so I can be regarded as your senior sister!"

Hearing what Bai Lin said, the guard team's eyes turned from admiration to even more respect, "So the people taught by the master must be tough guys!"

Zheng Chenggong heard this and knew that Bai Lin would not train them. , but came here to show a few words of encouragement, but these bastards were still very excited and shook their heads helplessly. It seemed that no one could compare the status of Bai Lin in their hearts.

If they knew what Zheng Chenggong was thinking at this time, they would definitely refute, "The director of the base built the Taoyuan base, and let the people of the Taoyuan base live a normal life before the end of the world. Who can do such a thing? And last time I came back. When I was sitting on a dragon and came back, you have found someone who is sitting on a dragon to come and have a look!" So it's no wonder they respect Bai Lin so much.

As Zheng Chenggong expected, Bai Lin did say a few words of encouragement, and at the same time, saying that her relationship with Zheng Chenggong was to once again enhance Zheng Chenggong's reputation in the defense team and even Taoyuan Base. Then I started to solve the difficulties encountered in the process of upgrading each person's abilities, and at the same time, I talked about the subtle differences, advantages and disadvantages of various abilities.

After I finished speaking, I left the training camp and started to ponder. Indeed, most people now know about abilities and even know how to upgrade with crystal cores, but they do not have a thorough understanding of abilities, especially children. Now they not only have to understand supernatural powers, but they are also at the age of school. Is it possible that when they grow up, they become barbarians who only know how to use supernatural brute force?

School, she desperately wants to run a school. It just happened that this matter was added to the business, so Bai Lin did not go back, but directly asked He Zhongde and a few people to share her thoughts with them.

"Yes! We all forgot about this matter!" He Zhongde patted his head, "But this matter is easy to say, but it is still very difficult to do."

"No, it's not difficult, as long as you find the person in charge of the big base!" Bai Lin said that she thought of Ye Weiguo, Ye Zi's father, the first school was naturally going to be big, run it well! Fortunately, she is familiar with the powers herself. Who made her powers in the previous life not high enough, she can only ponder every day, so she understands more deeply, and is more proficient in controlling the power of powers. She can write them into books, plus Before the last apocalypse, I also bought a lot of textbooks, which can now be printed in large quantities. Regarding the problem of printing presses and paper, even ancient people can do it, and modern people needless to say. As for cutting down trees to make paper, as long as there are trees everywhere when you go out, you are not afraid of cutting them down, because the mutant trees grow too fast.

It's a pity that due to Xiaojin's affairs, she can't leave the island so quickly, so she can only hand over these matters to Eurasia, He Dazhuang and Sun Li to do it, "So, I'll give you some books later, and you can copy them. If you're ready, leave it to Mr. Sun!"

"Then about running the school..."

"I'll find someone else, you guys should be in charge of the store first, but you'll be responsible for everything needed to run the school!" Bai Lin said. After saying goodbye to the three, they found Ouyang and the others.

Several people were eager to try after hearing Bai Lin's words.

"Don't worry, it will definitely be done for you!" Qi Qin patted his chest loudly to assure.

Wang Xiao glanced at him, "If you were more prudent, I think Bai Lin would trust you more!"

"Hey! Why am I unsteady?" Qi Qin heard a little aggrieved.

"Okay, this matter is settled!" Bai Lin didn't look at them, but turned to look at Yang Zhong and A Feng, "Big Brother Yang Zhong, Brother A Feng, you have managed the army, what are your thoughts on this? You should be well aware of the fact that you may have to stay at the school to manage public security issues! At the same time, you will be in charge of the coaching work! Although my purpose is to run a school in partnership with the big base, it is impossible to use people from the big base!"

Yang Zhong and Ah Feng naturally nodded, "I accept the arrangement!"

"Wait, I will tell you all the knowledge of supernatural powers I know!"

Yang Zhong and Ah Feng looked at each other and nodded excitedly, "Okay!"

"Boss, why can't we be teachers?" Zhou Xi frowned. "The base also needs people!" Bai Lin thought about it for a while. Their rank was not low, and they were in different departments. As the saying goes, there are specialties in the arts. "This way you can take turns

to go to school to teach!"

Nodding happily.

After that, Bai Lin gave some precautions, and other people who had been in the school naturally put forward some of their own opinions, and Bai Lin sorted them out.

When the base was arranged, it took three months for everything to proceed according to Bai Lin's plan. At the same time, Bai Lin also gave a lot of Xiaojin's blood to upgrade everyone. As for the school, the people in the big base Naturally agrees.

In the rest of the time, Bai Lin began to think about the upgrade of her abilities, the three-series abilities at level 11, and the spiritual abilities at level 13. Although the nuclei are absorbed every day, the energy obtained is not much. But what makes Bai Lin gratified is that these days, I don't know if it's her illusion, she feels that she can obviously absorb energy from the air, convert it into her own energy, and then compress it. But if it is really upgraded like this, it is estimated that it will take a year to upgrade to the twelfth level.

Lying on the grass in the space, looking at the blue sky, and finally with a wave of her hands, she saw four lotus seeds of different colors lying quietly in her hands. Now I can only use this thing, but thinking of the pain, Bai Lin shuddered abruptly, and finally decided to use it to upgrade.