Zombies in the Mall Come Out

The night passed under the protection of Bai Lin. The next day, while the two of them were still awake, Bai Lin directly used her mental ability to move the shelf away without making a sound. At this time, she had already left. Luoluo, the rest are still wandering in the middle of the road.

After waiting for a while until the two woke up, Ouya was in a good mood, while Miao Cuihua was a little down. I thought it was because I slept late yesterday and digested the crystal nucleus. Bai Lin said that Miao Cuihua didn't listen and only Can let her. But she believed that Miao Cuihua's ability would not be far off if it was under the influence of the blue fruit.

Several people had a fragrant breakfast, drank pure milk, and enjoyed the sunrise.

"Boss, shouldn't our goal today be to find some supplies?" Eurasian was in high spirits, thinking about using his powers quickly.

Bai Lin put on another leather jacket, and at this time Miao Cuihua was also armed and came out wearing a leather jacket. Ouya was a little happy to see Bai Lin nodding, but when she saw the two of them dressed the same, she was looking at herself and still said casual clothes. She felt a little awkward and felt that she was not in the same group as Bai Lin, so she decisively asked Bai Lin for it. A men's leather jacket, plus military boots.

"Hey, so we are a couple!" He made a gesture to Bai Lin, indicating that he opened the door.

Bai Lin and Miao Cuihua nodded, opened the door in Eurasia and immediately killed the zombies that were beating outside the door. After that, the three of them ran wildly, avoiding the eyes and eyes of the zombies along the way, and killed them directly when they encountered a single zombie. But Yang Zhong, who wanted to follow them, was a step too late, and by the time they came to their place, the building was already empty.

Bai Lin looked at the shopping mall door in front of her, gave a support gesture to the two people behind her, and then directly broke the lock, and then flashed in. It was very quiet inside, and you could see the messy things in the sunlight. The goods, there are obviously people or zombies. Because the air of the city is filled with the smell of carrion of zombies, Bai Lin's nose is not very useful, so she directly turned on her mental ability to explore the way, and it was appearing in front of her. After fighting a lot of zombies, and all of them were strong, Ouya and Miao Cuihua had already come in at this time, and they were ruthlessly controlling the door.

"I'm going, boss, have we entered the zombie den?" Ou Ya looked at the large number of zombies in front of him, and he couldn't help laughing.

"Let's kill it quickly. The mall is so big and it's a sealed place. It's better than a steady stream of zombies outside. Besides, although it's not the biggest department store, it's full of food and items." Miao Cuihua Having said that, he has already rushed up and directly chopped up the zombies.

Seeing that, Aunt Miao was a good hand, and she couldn't be any worse than her. She also raised the knife and slashed at the zombies, releasing some flames from time to time.

"We are saved, we are saved!" While Bai Lin and others were slashing zombies on the first floor, the people on the sixth floor on the topmost floor had already paid attention. Seeing that the people below were so fierce, another person would start a fire. , it is simply that their gods have descended.

"Many thanks to Tathagata Buddha, Avalokitesvara's blessing." A well-dressed middle-aged woman said with tears.

"They look very powerful, but there are a lot of zombies here, and we also smashed the ladder downstairs, how did they get up!" A teenage girl said worriedly.

"Yeah! You all know the situation at the time. If you don't smash it, the zombies will come up. Let's wait and see if they can kill all the zombies below!" Another man in a powerful suit with a wrinkled sound said.

Others also slowly agreed with him when they heard it. During this period, some people came over, and some people couldn't stand it and wanted to go out, but they joined the zombie army after a long time, and some even had no chance to become zombies at all. Because even the corpse was eaten up by the zombies, leaving only a pool of blood.

Bai Lin looked around and saw that there were also zombies upstairs. It was really hard to resist. She made a pistol gesture directly at Miao Cuihua and Ouya. This gesture was invented by Ouya. As a team, you must With her own unique benchmark, Bai Lin agreed.

The gun is still equipped with the effector. Miao Cuihua and Ouya have been practicing with ease in the past few days, and it is convenient to use, so they will soon be accurate with each shot, even with Bai Lin left at this time to deal with the remaining zombies on the first floor , and the two of them have already dealt with the fallen zombies, and some zombies jumped directly from the railings and landed safely. Although it is limited to the second and third floors, it also shows a problem. The ability of the zombies over there has changed again. strong.

Ouya had already tried to shoot with both hands, Miao Cuihua followed suit, while Bai Lin was quicker and already had the knife in both hands. Ouya and Miao Cuihua were back to back, while Bai Lin was covering for them to prevent zombies from approaching them. Because of the release of mental abilities at this time, the zombies around them moved very slowly, and there were too many times. Bai Lin used ice needles like before. The cooperation of the three became more and more skillful.

A full three hours, touch! Ouya blew the last zombie's head off. Panting heavily, "Boss, you'll be the one to shoot in the future, it hurts your hands!"

Miao Cuihua didn't say that she kept slamming her arms, it really felt like she was going to be useless.

Bai Lin didn't say anything, she put away a katana that had been rolled up, and when Eurasia's fire power exceeded level 3, she could let him help refine one, so iron was still useful.

"Okay, why don't you guys take a rest first, I'll take a look and collect some things." Bai Lin said, pointing to the top of her head, "If you guessed correctly, there should be people on it!"

"It seems so, only on the sixth floor. Zombies come down!" Looking at the zombie corpses in this place, Ouya knew that there was no crystal nucleus in it, and the boss had already put it away.

"They... they all killed, and not only that, they also have guns in their hands!"

"I saw it too, they must have been sent by the government to save us..." The man was about to shout, but was immediately covered by the man before him. Shut up.

"Don't, if it's the government, why don't they wear uniforms or camouflage uniforms, but wear leather jackets. You haven't seen the viciousness that just killed the zombies. And the three are evil. Very, the coat is the devil who kills without blinking, we are not dead!" After speaking, the man let go of his mouth.

"Then what do you say? Are we really staying here and not going out? I don't know what happened to my mom and dad!" The teenage girl said with a crying voice, "I don't care, I must follow They leave, I've had enough here!" The girl got up and walked towards the stairs.

Other people also had the idea of ​​a little girl. In the end, the man was powerless and could only obey the majority. "If something goes wrong, don't blame me for not reminding you!"

Bai Lin rudely avoided the eyes of the people upstairs and kept it calmly. things, and Ouya will take the things she likes and let Bai Lin put them away, saying that when these things are not available in the future, it will be a limited edition, and she can enjoy it. Bai Lin looked at the pile of junk food on the ground and rolled her eyes, but she still put it away.