The Camp Was Deceived

Everyone thinks that Bai Lin, who has lost her luck, can't express her hardships. She is always pulled by Tang Liu, so she is caught between Tang Liu and Zhu Wei, and the friction between the two has not subsided.

By the time they caught up with the other two bases, they had already camped there.

"Let's rest here today!" Zhang Chong naturally gathered with them, it was more convenient, and they could also monitor each other!

Only now did Tang Liu and Zhu Wei stop, and Bai Lin finally had time to breathe!

"Miss Miao Lin, I'm sorry!" Another man named Yang Jian in red armor beside Zhang Chong scratched his head and looked a little loyal. He and Zhang Chong were the only ones in the team with undyed red hair and half-inch heads.

"It's okay!" Bai Lin shook her head.

"Actually, why is this matter as simple as Sister Tang said? Let me tell you, in the past, Zhu Wei and Sister Tang were good best friends." Yang Jian approached Bai Lin and said softly, "Being betrayed by a good best friend and her boyfriend, That's why Sister Tang doesn't like Zhu Wei so much!"

Bai Lin frowned slightly, she didn't inquire about people's privacy, but Zhu Wei was indeed not a good guy, and the most talked about along the way was the one who never met. How is the land battle. Even if Tang Liu doesn't take it to heart, it won't be easy, especially since there are so many people following him along the way.

"Yang Jian, what are you talking about." Just when Yang Jian was about to say something

, he saw a big slap slapped and hit Yang Jian's head firmly.

"Ah! It hurts! Sister Tang, I didn't say anything. If you don't believe me, ask Miao Lin!" Yang Jian hurriedly blinked at Bai Lin. Maybe it was the first time he did such a thing, and was caught by Tang Liu. Then, he beat him again, and before the camp was set up, there was a lot of jumping around.

"Help, Brother Zhang, Sister Tang is going to kill someone!"

"You still dare to call Brother Zhang for help, I don't think you'll be beaten to death today!"

"Oh! Yang Jian, run!"

...

Bai Lin's thick nerves are a little throbbing. Is this really the third-ranked Fire Mercenary Group? Looking at other places, I started to cook in a quiet and orderly manner. There was not even a decent tent set up here, and many people actually watched the excitement.

After sighing, Bai Lin resigned herself to the place where the materials were placed, and began to set up seriously. Speaking of her previous life, it seemed that she did the most to set up tents, so it was not difficult for her, because she couldn't use her energy. Ability, so the speed is a little slower, it took a full hour to set up three. When he looked up, he saw that everyone in the Fire Mercenary Group looked at him strangely.

"Is there any problem?"

They shook their heads as if they had discussed it, and then stared at Bai Lin brightly, "Comrade Miao Lin, you are really amazing, how did you do it?"

Bai Lin was stunned when she heard this, and then tried He asked, "You guys don't know how to get along?"

"Uh... Then, although I went out a few times before, but I always brought the bottom team members with me... So..."

Well, not to mention Bai Lin knows about the latter, these people are considered servants The high-ranking cadres of the Corps, when the high-ranking officers come out, use their own hands. These young masters and young ladies. Bai Lin didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Then let me set up the tent!"

"Thank you, Miss Miao Lin!" Another man said thankfully, but he was kicked by Zhang Chong as soon as he finished speaking.

"Don't want to be lazy, don't you see that people in other bases will build it yourself!"

"I see, I learned, I can't learn it!" The man hurriedly touched his kicked thigh and walked towards Bai Lin. Picking up the material and feeling aggrieved, started splicing according to Bai Lin's words.

The rest of the people didn't dare to make a fuss, they were all doing their own things, and they finally entered the normal range.

Many people who joined the Raging Fire Mercenary Group are now starting to regret it, can they not regret it? It turns out that these high-level cadres of the Raging Fire Mercenary Group really can't do anything. It's all for sale now. But I was stunned when I waited to cook.

"Is this rice?" An eighth-level man who had temporarily joined the Raging Fire Mercenary Group was surprised to see Zhang Chong take out white rice from his space ring.

The man's words immediately attracted a lot of people. They are all staring at the white rice, wishing to pick it up and smell it. For four years, I haven't seen the rice for more than four years, and I almost forgot what it looks like.

The Raging Fire Mercenary Group has it, how can other mercenary groups not have it? So all of a sudden the resting camp became lively.

"Auntie, let me wash it!" When a man saw Tang Liu washing the rice, as if the rice had a great hatred with her, he jumped in fright, and hurriedly walked over to take the washbasin. Slowly and carefully wash up.

"Hey, you big man is so careful!"

Hearing Tang Liu's teasing, Bai Lin touched his forehead, could he be careless? First, the rice is very precious, and second, the way Tangliu washed the rice, she probably smashed the rice by the time it was washed.

A full ten tents were set up, and when they were set up, the rice was just cooked, but everyone looked at the vegetables and started to bring them. After all, there are more men. Even if there are women who cook less, more will learn to cook after the end of the world, but they have never cooked vegetables! Besides, vegetables are so precious, if they don't taste good, they can't afford it.

"I'll come!" Bai Lin really couldn't see how many people were surrounded by a few vegetables in trouble. The people from the Qingluan mercenary group on the opposite side have eaten it, and it seems that they are going to start talking about her again.

"You?" The others looked at her in surprise.

"Before the end of the world, I lived in the countryside!" Bai Lin smiled slightly.

"Okay, I'll leave it to you, we'll be waiting to eat!" Zhang Chong and the others said very aggressively. "Don't worry, we won't blame you if it doesn't taste good!"

Bai Lin didn't say anything, but started to choose vegetables. After washing them, she cut them quickly and quickly put them out of the pot. Skillfully began to stir fry up. Fortunately, they also have plenty of spices, and they are fried quickly.

Yang Jian took the lead to serve the vegetables, looked at the green vegetables, added a little chili and smelled a scent, and gave Bai Lin a thumbs up, "Awesome!"

Zhang Chong naturally saw it too. Bai Lin's craftsmanship, thinking that she was busy and took out all kinds of delicious mutant beast meat from the space ring, scratching her head embarrassedly. He said harshly, "Would you like to fry some other things?"

"Yes." Bai Lin did not refuse, because the meat before was completely boiled, and it seemed that there was no appetite. I looked at the spices they gave. Some of them were made of other mutated and similar materials, which should be very precious, but Bai Lin felt that there was still not enough material for her, so everyone's attention was on the vegetables. At that time, he quietly took out the missing materials. Anyway, it is rare for me to be in the mood to cook, so I have to do it well.

"I'm going, what's so fragrant?" After ten minutes, many people smelled the fragrance.

At this time, on the treetops not far from the camp, the five people who were eating dry food were also attracted by the fragrance.

The short and thin man swallowed his saliva, "Head, why don't we go down to eat? Saying that we have been on a mission for more than a year, and the last time we had a good meal was a year ago."

"Yansong, you If you want to go there, go there, and remember to bring me some when you come back!" The woman is greedy, and this woman is naturally no exception, and there is no oil or water in her stomach.

"Shangguanqiu, why don't you go by yourself?" The thin and thin man called Yansong was just talking.

"I'm going? Going down with my looks, I'm afraid they will all be fascinated, if the mutant beasts come, it will be bad!" Shangguan Qiu Xie smiled charmingly.

"Shangguan Qiu...Are you sure you are fascinated by them?" The silent tall man in the team glanced at Shangguan Qiu suspiciously.

"What do you mean? Don't believe in my charm?" Shangguan Qiu was obviously a little uncomfortable.

"Quiet!" With a cold snort, everyone fell silent. Looking at the straight man standing on the other tree, his black body blended into the night. "I don't care if you want to make trouble with me, as long as you don't cause trouble!" After hearing the man's words, several of them looked at each other, and then they all looked at the middle-aged man, "Uncle Hao, what does the

boss mean..."

The man called Uncle Hao nodded, "What the boss says is what he says!"

"Hey, then I'll go first!" Yansong disappeared into the tree with a sly smile at the corner of his mouth!

"Really!" Shangguan Qiuyi said and disappeared above the tree branch.

Yu She and Uncle Hao still stayed on the tree and didn't move. Naturally, they wouldn't worry, because their leader must be watching.

On the other hand, because Bai Lin's cooking is very fragrant, many people who are eating are staring at the side of the Fire Corps.

"Aiya! It's really a treasure!" Tang Liu swayed around in front of the Qingluan mercenary group with a piece of fragrant beast meat, "I look down on others, tsk tsk, there is no one else in the food you cook. It 's delicious!"

Zhu Wei was furious when she saw Tang Liu's appearance, Yuan Jiao noticed every time she wanted to make a move, she was so mad that she threw the bowl full of rice in her hand. Still on the ground, he seemed to be unhappy and stepped on the rice a few times.

I saw many people around me looking at me with dissatisfied expressions, "Look, what if I don't want to eat my own rice, what if I don't want to eat love? Do you have any opinions?" Dare to look at her. Slowly eat the rice in your rice bowl.

Naturally, Bai Lin also saw the scene and frowned lightly. No matter how much rice she had, she couldn't help but waste her followers. Moreover, they have never had such a wasteful situation. Even if he is angry, he will eat all the rice in his hand.

"Don't worry about her, you're a lunatic, come and eat the vegetables!" Tang Liu, who came back from wandering, took a piece of vegetables and gave it to Bai Lin.

"Thank you!" Bai Lin smiled and started to eat.

"What are you eating?" At this moment, a relatively small magnetic voice came.

Bai Lin looked up and saw a thin man with a hint of greed in his eyes, it was Yansong. But after he moved from the scented dishes to everyone, especially after seeing the quiet Bai Lin, he was stunned. Howling in my heart, it's over, why is she here? Does she like the boss? What if you ask yourself the boss? No wonder Yansong thought so, who made Bai Lin sluggish when she was in the city of ants, and then she looked at her boss even more obsessively after the mission base of the Huaxia Mercenary Corps. The key is herself. The head of the house gave her one more look! It was at this sight that Yansong unconsciously thought about it.

Unexpectedly, after muttering for a while, Bai Lin seemed to be eating as if she hadn't seen him. The unhappy factor came up, "That girl, we meet again, it's really fate!"

Zhang Chong stared at Yansong for a while, "Who are you greeting?"

Bai Lin also looked up at Yansong in confusion. . Now everyone looked at Yansong suspiciously.

Seeing this, Yansong pointed at Bai Lin unceremoniously, "It's her! She has admired my boss for a long time! I count, it's been four years." Doesn't this make trouble for the boss?

Coax -

the powerful eight-evil hearts of the people of the Fire Mercenary Group suddenly swelled up. Besides, although I only met Bai Lin today, people with straight guts always rely on their feelings, and these people's feelings are often the most To be precise, if you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it. For Bai Lin, I like it relatively. At least she has a good temper, so she unconsciously regards her as a teammate.

I heard that I have been secretly in love with someone for four years, and that's not bad. I was busy serving Yansong with rice and vegetables, "Hurry up and tell me the story that Miao Lin and your boss have to tell!"

Bai Lin was speechless. She now seriously suspects that this short and thin man has no morals. He looks like he's here to eat, but she thought they were strong opponents before. What's even more hateful is that he actually sold his boss for a meal. Well, the boss of his family is very good-looking and sold naked.

Shangguan Qiu hid behind the trees on the side, he originally wanted to go, but he just heard Yan Song's words, and almost didn't show his figure directly. Glancing at Yansong's back angrily, he then looked at Bai Lin, who was oblivious to the crowd, and turned decisively.

Yansong could not have expected that just one sentence would make people feel comfortable to serve, and as soon as he was complacent, he quickly told a tortuous story of love.

After listening to Yansong's words, Bai Lin's head was full of black lines. Was he talking about her? Is there anything about her in the story he told? But where did that sob come from? As soon as he looked up, he saw a crowd of sympathetic and pitiful eyes.

It sounds familiar to tell that story! Bai Lin's summary of the story is that a woman rescued an injured man, and then through the period of recuperation, the two fell in love with each other, and then the man wanted to go home. He wanted to introduce the woman to his family, but the family Feeling that this woman has no power and no wealth, she decisively separated the two. So far, his boss hasn't married, and she, Bai Lin, hasn't married... As for the part of falling in love, Bai Lin's goosebumps fell to the ground after listening to it, and the young man who was thinking about eating is probably watching a lot of love dramas before the end of the world! Besides, who just said it was a crush?

"Comrade Miao Lin, I really didn't expect you two to fall in love so deeply. Damn vicious parents, what do you have to do?"

"What about the seventh level now, you will be upgraded sooner or later, wait, when you meet the senior The mutant beast, I will call you the crystal core! When you reach the tenth level, I directly kicked the door of his house and beat the vicious parent!"

"You can rest assured that we all support you!"

"Yes, Miao Lin! If it really doesn't work, we'll be your backing. Don't their families pay attention to being a good family, right? It's not enough for them to be a good family with our mercenary group?"

Yansong threw the last piece of meat into his mouth, smashed it leisurely, looked at Bai Lin with a smug smile, then turned and left quietly.

"Where do you want to go?" Bai Lin stood up and shouted loudly.

This interrupted the speech of the people around him, all of them looked at that Yansong along with their eyes.

Yansong ran halfway when he heard Bai Lin's voice, stunned for a moment, and ran forward decisively.

"He's a liar, I don't know him!" After Bai Lin said this very calmly, everyone responded, Zhang Chong was the first to bear the brunt, and a hot fire rushed towards the man. When Zhi was about to approach him, he did not know when a thin wall of ice rose behind him. When the fire touched it, it was all water vapor. When the water vapor dissipated, the man disappeared.

Everyone looked at each other in dismay, and those who wanted to laugh at the Raging Fire mercenary group straightened their expressions and looked defensive. It is indeed a precaution, think about what level that Zhang Chong is? Tenth-level fire powers! The man was blocked by a thin ice wall, and it seemed that the energy was just right. This is not to make people guess that the two are of the same level, but to be frightening, because even if the level is the same, how many people can do it if the energy you just use is equal to that of others? (Except Bai Lin!) It shouldn't be that no one has done it. Only those with a stronger level can immediately feel the energy from the other party's class and make adjustments. So the man must be above the eleventh level!

"Have you noticed his power level just now?" Yuan Jiao asked coldly at this time.

Zhang Chong and the others shook their heads, "I didn't notice that he had supernatural powers at all. I thought he was an ordinary person, so I relaxed."

"Confused, although this place is not far from the Huaxia base, there are ordinary people appearing, but You have to think about who we are, ordinary people dare to approach easily, and we can talk about it?" Bagan, the deputy commander of the Thunder Tiger Corps on the other side, said angrily. Immediately remembering something, he murmured in a low voice, "It seems that those people may be staring at that mission!" Bagan said this somewhat secretly.

However, as soon as Bagan's words came out, the somewhat active atmosphere of the camp was instantly lowered a lot, and even the people in the fire group were sullen, except for Bai Lin who was packing things at this time.

"I just said that Miao Lin is not a good guy!" Zhu Wei said fiercely. At this time, it was especially abrupt.

Bai Lin looked up and glanced at Zhu Wei, did she turn black in Yintang? Otherwise, why does Zhu Wei, this dirty thing, keep staring at her? "Zhu (pig), isn't it Miss! I think your surname is really the right one!"

At first everyone was stunned and didn't quite understand what it meant, but immediately someone couldn't help laughing out a voice, with Tang Liudu gave Bai Lin a thumbs up, "You are strong!"

"You..." Zhu Wei said that Bai Lin was venting herself and felt that her level was low here, so she was sure that Bai Lin would not dare to retaliate, after all today After telling her so many times, she didn't reply. Who would have thought that she would scold people as soon as she returned her words, without swearing, what did she say? Does she want to say that her surname is not Zhu? Or did she pass on her father's surname? It is estimated that the family will be scolded as pigs.

"I don't know who you are talking about, but he seems to be very powerful, but he has nothing to do with me?" Bai Lin stared at Zhu Wei, "Can I instruct him? If so, I will let He killed you, do you think he will do the same?"

"What are you kidding, you're only level seven, you instructed him?" Yang Jian was the first to object.

"Speaking of this, I feel that Zhu Wei's brain is a little bit incapable of her surname!" Tang Liu quickly reacted, and she was belittling Zhu Wei. Said she was worse than a pig!

"Tang Liu, you... ok! Miao Lin said that you have nothing to do with him, so why does he say he knows you?" Zhu Wei still held on to her.

"I'm also very surprised, why does he, like Miss Zhu, always hold on to me?" Compared to Zhu Wei, who was jumping with anger, Bai Lin was much calmer, she just bit the word Zhu on purpose! Immediately, there was a hint of slyness in his eyes, "You still don't understand? If I really knew him, what kind of identity do you think I would have?"

Everyone was shocked, and Bai Lin's eyes changed slightly, but they immediately realized that it was absolutely impossible. The reason was that people with only seventh-level abilities could not be members of the Hidden Family.

"Besides, I don't want to do anything to us just by looking at him, otherwise it wouldn't be as simple as a meal just now!" After Bai Lin finished speaking, she clearly felt that the others were relieved!

"Haha, interesting!" At this moment, Han Yu, the elegant deputy leader of the Lightning Mercenary Group, actually spoke. Seeing Bai Lin looking over, she gracefully raised the steaming coffee and gestured towards Bai Lin. "Is it an honor to invite you for a drink?" The

Lightning Mercenary Group is different from other mercenary groups. Although they are all ranked like this, the following mercenary groups are not as large as the Lightning Mercenary Group, because the entire mercenary group is not as large as the Lightning Mercenary Group. The Corps Alliance is actually controlled by Lei Xing, in other words, in the hands of the Lightning Mercenary Group, and the Lightning Mercenary Group has too many connections, including the hermit family, the wealthy family, the base family and so on.

Wow -

everyone doesn't know how to describe what they have experienced today, it seems that everything revolves around a 'Miao Lin'. Now even the Lightning mercenary group of the largest mercenary group is looking at her differently, and suddenly many women show jealous eyes.

Han Yu looks good, no, he should be very good, gentle, elegant, and considerate, so many women are rushing to it. Even the stubborn Tang Liu admired Han Yu very much, and hurriedly pushed Bai Lin, who didn't know what she was thinking, "What are you doing, hurry up!"

Seeing this, Bai Lin had nothing to do, no Willing to go too! That was a condescending invitation to her, and if she didn't go, she would lose face. Tang Liu also followed Bai Lin shamelessly.

"Sit down!" Han Yu gently made a gentleman's gesture.

Bai Lin nodded politely and sat down slowly!

Tang Liu hurriedly sat down when he saw it, "Thank you!"

"Shameless!" There were dissatisfied voices of women around him.

"If you want your face, you won't be appreciated by Lord Han, and if you can't drink coffee, why should you be so embarrassed?" Tang Liu said unceremoniously to the others after hearing this, with a proud look on his face, and he was very ill-fated, "Besides you guys. Even if you want to be shameless, you won't be appreciated by Lord Han! That's right, Lord Han!"

Han Yu didn't speak like a good old man, there seemed to be no displeasure in his eyes, he just smiled and poured coffee for the two ladies himself.

Bai Lin frowned and smelled the strong aroma of the coffee. She knew it must be bitter. She never liked coffee because of the bitterness. At this time, a plate full of toffee cubes was placed in front of him. Bai Lin was stunned for a moment, then looked up and saw the pair of warm eyes under her sockets. he knows?

"Adding some sugar will be better!"

Really careful! After thinking about it, Bai Lin unceremoniously added sugar to the cup. After taking a full ten yuan, she took a sip, it was still difficult to drink, and then added it again. Wait until two-thirds of the toffee has been added to the plate before stopping the action. She drank the coffee with a smile that was neither bitter nor sweet, full of milky fragrance, and moved like a cat stealing fish, with an unknown sense of cuteness and comfort.

A ray of light flashed in Han Yu's eyes, and he didn't even know it. The corners of his mouth were slightly upturned, and he unconsciously picked up the coffee without any toffee. For some reason, it tasted sweet. He took a few sips more gracefully.

"My mother!" Tang Liu stared at Bai Lin with wide eyes, "How did you do it? Is this still drinkable!"

Many women who were paying attention to this side laughed, their voices undisguised. Jealousy, "Sure enough, she's a bastard from the countryside, maybe she hasn't had coffee yet!"

Shangguan Qiu, who was not far away, also beat her chest and feet. Of course, she is not only a wood-type ability, but her strengthened eyes naturally saw that scene, " As an elegant and connotative lady, to watch someone who doesn't know anything waste that precious cat shit coffee, and now drink more and less. I really want to choke that woman's neck!"

And on the other side stood The man in black on the tree had already taken this scene into his mind, and for some reason, his impression of Bai Lin deepened a lot.

His spiritual ability is definitely not lower than Bai Lin's, but because Bai Lin's spiritual ability is not caused by the end of the world, it is different from anyone's spiritual ability in the post-apocalypse, and naturally it is also different from that of the man in black. different. It is like different spiritual waves in a space, which can overlap and intervene, but they will not be excluded, each occupying its own territory, and the owner of spiritual power will not notice it! Of course, for Bai Lin, if she is higher than him, it is not necessarily true, after all, Bai Lin's mental ability is special!

Therefore, the man in black did not know that Bai Lin's spiritual power was released, and Bai Lin could not detect the man's inquiries. However, if it was Ye Ye, as long as Ye Ye's spiritual powers spread out, the man in black would definitely know it right away. And it can directly attack her mental power. Of course, these Bai Lin were also discovered when they were slowly groping!

"Don't get out yet?"

A cold voice made Shangguan Qiu put away his expression, and Yu She and the others looked around the tree. After a while, a thin figure came out.

"Yansong, why did you do something bad and dare not come back?" Shangguan Qiu spared no effort to strike.

"Cough..." Yansong coughed embarrassedly, "What did I do... I really didn't mean it..."

"In the name of the boss, can you still eat enough?" Yu She can always stab people with pain. "Yu She, how can I have it? The story I made up is not the boss!" Yansong climbed up the tree at this time.

"Yansong!"

"Boss!" Yansong immediately raised his head and raised his chest when he heard this, posing as if he was obeying the teachings, and knew that he would definitely be severely punished this time. Except for Uncle Hao, everyone else laughed happily.

"It's not an example!"

"Boss, I really didn't mean it, can you..." After the man finished speaking, Yansong reflexively wanted to plead for himself, but he just said a word and not an example. Immediately turned over to the serf to sing, and glanced at Shangguan Qiu Yu She triumphantly. "Thank you boss, there is absolutely no next time!"

Although the other two were upset, none of them showed dissatisfaction. In their hearts, they were obedient to the boss. Even if it was a wrong decision, even if they committed suicide immediately, they would not frown.

On the other side, Bai Lin had been drinking coffee quietly, listening to Tang Liu talking nonsense all by herself. When she was about to drink, she looked up and saw Han Yu looking at her. She was stunned, "Thank you Mr. Han for the coffee!"

Bai Lin She was a little puzzled, she always felt that Han Yu seemed to know her, but she really had no impression of him.

By the time we left, it was already deep into the night, and Tang Liu was tired after a day of fussing. He dragged Bai Lin to find a tent and went to sleep.

Bai Lin looked at Tang Liu who had finally calmed down. Tang Liu was actually quite good-looking, but her temper was too out of place. However, she was also very straightforward. She was just saying something. Bai Lin had a big head, but she couldn't blame her. She shook her head and laughed. Maybe she was too lacking in energy!

Squinting at the starry sky outside the tent, I wanted to lie down to sleep, only to find out how I couldn't sleep. Well, this is the after-effects of drinking coffee. Looking at the sleeping Tang Liu, she drank a full three cups, and Bai Lin admired it again!

"Hey, Miao Lin, why did you come out?" The man on the night watch looked at Bai Lin in confusion.

"Can't sleep, why don't I come for you!" Bai Lin said gently.

The men on the night watch were divided into different positions, one person in each position, and then changed shifts when the time came. Seeing that Bai Lin was serious and full of energy, the man yawned and nodded, "You can call me if you have something, I'll be in the tent behind you!"

"Okay!" can!

After the man entered, Bai Lin stretched out her body, and then stood there quietly. In fact, her spirit had invaded the space and began to collect vegetables and animals.

The man on the tree opened his slender eyes slightly when Bai Lin came out, and then closed them again. In fact, in his mind, this woman is very strange. Because it looks like it's only level seven, but it feels more than that, but he can't say anything weird. It took a few minutes to worry about this, and if the people around him found out about these few minutes, it is estimated that he would be polite when he encounters Bai Lin in the future.