Who is Yao Ning?

Immediately followed by screams, many people who reacted sensitively dodged, but still many people were hit by the ice needle, entered their bodies, and were injured!

Bai Ziting was also holding her injured arm at this time. Just now, an ice needle went directly through her arm and sank into the corner of the wall. She stared at Bai Lin's back with a trace of ruthlessness in her eyes, and finally bit her. He shouted through his teeth, "Bai Lin, you bitch! Here are all our people, do you want to kill us?"

With this shout, many people who were injured and affected by the ice needle turned to look at Bai Lin , with precaution and viciousness in his eyes. "Sister!" This time, Bai Zuo even saved Bai Lin, but quickly grabbed the liquid in the man's hand and ran towards Bai Lin.

At this moment, Bai Linmu turned around and stared at the group of people who looked at her with malice. She smiled, and laughed very coldly, and then slowly walked in front of everyone, took the liquid in Bai Yan's hand, Immediately threw it directly at their feet.

Gulugulu, the bottle rolled a few times and finally stopped at the feet of the Great Elder. Bai Lin didn't seem to see it, and immediately took out a chair from the space ring, and continued to say after sitting down leisurely, "Continue to grab!"

Everyone didn't know why, but some people who didn't drink liquid were a little bit eager to move, but in the end they restrained and did not act.

"Grab it!" At this moment, Bai Lin's voice suddenly increased, and then she saw that she took out another bottle of liquid at some point in her hand, "Why didn't you grab it? Isn't it life-saving? Isn't it about to mutate?" Bai Lin stood up slowly, with a rare anger on her face, "What should I do to survive? What are the former brothers? What are the former elders? Continue to grab Ah!"

Bai Lin said, everyone in the hall lowered their heads, even those who were just about to move!

"Hehe, it's ridiculous, the hidden family, look down on outsiders! Hehe, with your qualities, look down on them?" Then Bai Lin pointed in the direction of the human base, "They still look down on you! They came from the mouths of zombies. Those who survived, even if they were attacked by zombies, could still keep calm! And you? Hahaha, it's ridiculous! I feel sad for my father! This is Dongmen, what a great hidden family! A traitor and a zombie are playing in the palm of your hand! If I don't come today, will you just wait to die like this?"

"Sister..." Bai Nu listened to Bai Lin's words and felt very guilty. Because they never thought of fighting against powerful zombies, yes, they are all afraid of death, living in Dongmen is too comfortable, and they don't even know what those people outside who can't get enough to eat and don't have warm clothes have experienced. .

"Elder First, Elder Fourth, Elder Six, Elder Seven, Elder Ninth! I want to ask, why didn't you let me go?" Since it was already delayed, she settled with them. Bai Lin said before that she was not stingy. , then she is stingy to show them now.

The first elder squirmed his lower lip, but in the end he didn't say anything!

The Fourth Elder and the others did not say anything!

"What else, wasn't it obvious just now, you really colluded with the third elder, and you came to kill us." Bai Ziting shouted loudly at this time.

"Ziting!" The seventh elder hurriedly called his granddaughter!

"Grandpa, don't worry about this matter, I'm asking on behalf of everyone, isn't it strange that so many people have had an accident, but their people have nothing to do with it?" Bai Ziting said indignantly.

"Very good!" Doubt, she likes to be suspected most, because she doesn't know what she will do, so the first thing she does is that you squeeze your last bottle of golden liquid , and the bottle on the ground was directly destroyed by the wind blade that Bai Lin gave!

"Bai Lin, you bitch, what are you doing? This is a life-saving thing!" This time it wasn't Bai Ziting who called, but an injured 34th-level man.

"I colluded with the third elder to kill you, why should I give you a life-saving potion?" Bai Lin smiled strangely at this time, and then she stretched out her hand and saw a layer of membrane like ripples in the air. They were all sucked into Bai Lin's hands, "Since it's here to kill you, then this layer of film can't be given to you!"

"Bai...Bai Lin...you...you..." Many people looked at Bai Lin and said No words, just now they were overcome by fear and reason, and they didn't think so much. Now that they think about it, they feel that what they did before is really ridiculous.

"I'm sorry, everyone, I only have so many potions! Looking at the guys behind, they should mutate in a minute, right? Do you kill him now, or kill each other later?" Bai Linqing laughed.

"You are crazy, you are also from the East Gate!" The man who was about to mutate shouted.

"No!" Bai Lin pointed at Bai Ziting, "She said that I colluded with the third elder; I colluded with the third elder, that is, colluded with zombies. How can I be considered a person from the East Gate? Don't you also doubt my father? Why should I use my things for you?"

A Da and many people in the east gate outside had arrived at the door of Baishi long ago because of the help of Xiaojin and the beasts. Naturally, they heard the conversation inside. Everyone who was treated by Bai Lin looked at the people inside angrily, but was stopped by Ah Da and Wan Zhen.

"Master Wan Zhen, why don't you let us seek justice for the young lady?" One of the women couldn't help it! She had long despised those other people who were high above the Bai family!

"Don't worry, my sister, she will naturally seek justice for herself!" Wan Zhen said comfortingly.

Xiaojin and the beast flew back to Bai Lin's side desperately, and the sky was getting brighter at this time.

"I...I..." Bai Ziting was pointed by Bai Lin's finger, and even though she felt that many people's eyes were fixed on her body, she just wanted to turn back and heard Bai Tu shouting.

"It's you! It's you who forbid my sister to come in just now, and you poured all the dirty water on her! It's you who has been sowing discord!"

"Baizhu!" This was the voice of the seventh elder. His granddaughter can't be in trouble. After all, there are very few people in the East Gate, and it is impossible to let the strong people have trouble because of this.

"Why is what I said right?" Bai Nu has Bai Lin's backing, he's so scared!

"Tingting just guessed in a hurry!" The seventh elder calmed down and said slowly.

"Guess, then I also guess that she is actually the one who colluded with the third elder. Otherwise, why do you always persuade us to escape quickly? Even the surrounding clansmen don't answer?"

"You..." Bai Ziting couldn't be more angry at this time. .

"Oh, saying this, I still have doubts. Almost all of the people here are injured more or less, but Miss Bai Ziting is safe and sound, which really surprised me! Miss Bai Ziting might as well explain." At this moment, Lin touched the furry head of the beast, and looked at Bai Ziting with a hint of anger. It turned out that she made it all.

"I... I'm lucky!" Bai Ziting said in a hurry, and at the same time asked Bai Lin rudely, "It's you, you rubbish, why didn't you die without two cheap beasts by your side just now! Isn't this tricky? ?"

When Bai Lin heard this, she narrowed her eyes, "Bastard?" Just now, Beast and Xiaojin were desperately trying to save Dongmen, but she actually said they were cheap beasts! Her younger brothers, she has never insulted, what is Bai Ziting?

After comforting Xiaojin and the beasts in Bai Lin's hands, she stood up directly, exuding a 34th-level aura!

The people in the hall looked at Bai Lin, who was instantly filled with suffocation. The black clothes on her body floated slightly with her suffocation. At this time, it seemed like a hellish rakshasa. What does she want to do?

Many people sighed in their hearts. They didn't expect that Bai Lin, who usually looked soft and weak, would burst out with such a strong and scary aura at this time. At this time, it was obviously aimed at Bai Ziting. Is she dying? After all, in the hearts of everyone, even if she is level 34, she is just an ordinary ability user.

I saw that her figure flashed for a second, and she saw her white hand wrapped directly around Bai Ziting's neck!

"Ah!" Bai Ziting didn't expect Bai Lin's sudden action, she really dared to kill her in front of so many people. The pain from the neck subconsciously screamed out, showing how much effort Bai Lin used, Bai Ziting's conditioned reflex broke out into the blizzard field!

"Tingting!" The seventh elder was startled when he saw it, and the people around him moved away instantly. Many people died because they didn't have time to leave, and a few were injured. Everyone in the field has already left!

And the seventh elder actually wanted to stop this call, but it was too late, and I mourned for Bai Lin in my heart.

Although Bai Ziting was pinched by Bai Lin's neck at this time, her fierce light showed, "Since the bitch dares to kill me, hmph, today is your day of death!" Unexpectedly, after she finished speaking, she saw Bai Lin on the opposite side actually laughing ! Bai Ziting was stunned for a moment, and stared blankly at Bai Lin at this time, why is she still alright?

At this moment, Bai Lin released Bai Ziting's neck directly and took a few steps back. She was not affected in the slightest by Bai Ziting's domain. With a slight wave of her hand, she saw a large ice blade appear in her hand. .

"You...you...you..." Bai Ziting just couldn't express her shock at this time.

"I'm just a waste! Have you forgotten?" The knife in his hand stabbed directly into Bai Ziting's abdomen, and the blood slowly fell with the ice knife!

The Blizzard Domain was reducing the range in an instant. Bai Lin frowned at the blood, and finally withdrew the ice blade unceremoniously. The only ice and snow in her hand instantly closed her bleeding abdomen. In seconds, Bai Lin cut off her head directly!

East Gate can no longer withstand the twists and turns, and no matter how unwilling Bai Lin is, it was obtained by her father's hard work, so take advantage of this time to directly eradicate the person who has dissent!

At this time, in front of everyone's eyes, I saw that the blizzard field was slowly decreasing and soon disappeared, leaving a black figure behind. On the opposite side was a body that was covered by her figure.

goo goo goo...

Because of the disappearance of the blizzard domain, Bai Ziting's head slowly rolled out without the constraints of the domain!

"Dead...dead..." I don't know who suddenly shouted in the quiet time.

After hearing the cry, the people outside couldn't care less and rushed in! Because they don't know who the dead voice is.

"Sister!" Wan Zhen called out first! I was very worried.

At this moment, Bai Lin turned her head to the side, holding a samurai-like ice blade in her hand, and behind her was a headless female corpse! It fell to the ground with a bang!

"Tingting!" The seventh elder cried out in grief when he saw it.

And Bai Lin's movements did not stop at this time, but turned around and quickly walked towards the group of people, the knife in her hand flying.

After a few puffs, I saw that several heads had fallen! It happened so fast.

"Bai Lin!" At this moment, the first elder and the fourth elder shouted loudly.

Bai Lin didn't seem to hear it, the samurai sword continued to move towards her last target, a man with his head down.

"Stop!" The fourth elder who was beside the man couldn't help it, this bold woman! Directly waved a cane towards Bai Lin.

Bai Lin immediately dodged when she saw it! Then he stepped back in front of Wan Zhen and the others.

Unexpectedly, when Bai Lin just stopped, she saw that the 45th-level man with his head down suddenly raised his head, his face was blue and purple, he roared, and then he directly bit the fourth elder who was closest to him! With a squeak, after all, it was a zombie of more than forty levels, and he took off his entire arm at once, and the zombie seemed not satisfied, and bit the neck of the fourth elder again!

"Ah!" The fourth elder screamed at this time, and he was about to bite his neck. With a wave of the cane in his right hand, he shot the zombie out!

"Roar!" The zombies just happened to be photographed beside other people in the hall. The zombies with uninjured heads were naturally still alive and well. There was delicious food everywhere in the crowd, so he went directly to the nearest man.

"No..." The men jumped together, and the crowd pushed and shoved, all forgetting their abilities.

Shouldn't they be experienced? Shouldn't they be high-level powerhouses? Is this a cowardice in the face of zombies? This reminded Bai Lin that when the zombie virus broke out just before, humans were also capable of dealing with zombies, but they forgot to use their abilities because of fear.

Bai Lin has been staring at the group of people jumping up and down to avoid the mourning.

In the end, the sixth elder couldn't stand it any longer. He waved his hand and saw him wave it out. Then he saw a metal knife appear at the neck of the zombie and directly cut off the head of the zombie. Then she came to Bai Lin's side with her grandson Bai Zixie, who was on the brink of mutation, and said sincerely, "Bai Lin baby, I beg you to save my grandson!"

Bai Lin raised her head and glanced at the sixth elder at this time. , Because of the glow, it seemed that the sixth elder at this time had aged a lot in an instant. Bai Lin did not speak, but with a wave of her hand, she saw a drop of golden liquid condensed on her fingertips, and everyone saw her. It was condensed from the broken bottle.

When the liquid dripped into Bai Zixie's mouth, the sixth elder thanked Bai Lin again!

However, he did not return to the hall, but stood beside Bai Lin, looking at her grandson.

The first elder and Bai Ziku had nothing to do because they had just drank the golden liquid. After seeing the actions of the sixth elder, I felt a little embarrassed. I thought about it, but I was also embarrassed.

At this time, the people from the Sixth Elder's lineage did not hesitate to follow the Sixth Elder to stand beside Bai Lin!

Among all the connections, only the Six Elders are the most orderly and have the most people alive!

The ninth elders themselves stood on the side of Baishi, and when Baishi's daughter came over, he naturally stood by Bai Lin's side.

As for the seventh elder who was directly beheaded by Bai Lin because of Bai Ziting, how could it be possible to release the suspicion so quickly and shake hands with Bai Lin?

The fourth elder had already broken his arm at this time, and the cold sweat broke out. He remembered that Bai Lin wanted to kill him before, but it was actually because he had mutated, but he didn't realize it, and now it is self-rewarding! The person who recruited him helped him to go to Bai Lin's house and apologized sincerely.

"There are only so many people left in the East Gate now!" Bai Lin looked at the people behind her, "Now tell me what you think." Everyone

behind Wan Zhen looked at Bai Lin, who didn't know who it was . He said in a low voice, "I'll listen to the eldest!"

As soon as the words came out, many people responded, "Ours, listen to the eldest!"

At this time, the sixth elder said, "Bai Lin baby, you are actually Have you reached the supernatural realm long ago?"

Bai Lin nodded.

"You've already entered the energy transition, haven't you?"

This time Bai Lin neither shook her head nor nodded, because she didn't know that her dantian had not changed in any way.

"Hehehe, you don't know, right?" The sixth elder shook his head when he saw that his grandson had not woken up yet, but he had already recovered, "I knew it long ago when you killed Bai Zigui, then even if Elemental creation! But the strange thing is that you are still leveling up!"

Yes, the sixth elder also has mental abilities.

As soon as the sixth elder's words came out, almost everyone stared at Bai Lin, right? Energy conversion, and still upgrading? how is this possible?

"How many levels did you explode in the supernatural power field?" The fourth elder seemed to feel that his arm didn't hurt anymore, but looked at Bai Lin excitedly.

"Level 23!" Bai Lin said expressionlessly.

wow——

This time, almost everyone looked at Bai Lin, with shock in their eyes. Don't you mean trash? Didn't she say she fought with divine beasts? When did you become a genius among geniuses?

"Hahahaha..." Unexpectedly, several elders actually laughed after hearing Bai Lin's answer. They laughed happily, and then many people shed tears, "We are hopeful at the East Gate! Hopeful!

" Hearing that the sad things about the zombies have gotten better, and looked at Bai Lin with a trace of respect, they will always keep in mind what the zombies dealt with their East Gate today! One day, they will definitely avenge themselves!

"The level of your explosive field is too low, so you are still upgrading! Don't worry, little baby, when your energy is saturated, you will definitely enter a higher realm than me!" The nine elders wiped his tears of excitement.

At this time, the first elder didn't hesitate anymore, and walked to Bai Lin's side with help from Bai Ziku's unbelievable eyes, "Bai Lin baby, forgive this old man for his recklessness before, this old man has lived for so long, but he is still afraid of death. It's terrible!" Then he bowed to the people behind him, "I am here to apologize for what happened before!"

"Elder..." Many people in the hall looked at the elder with some guilt. !

Those who robbed the potion before also apologized at this time.

Bai Lin still looked at the group of people coldly, without saying a word.

"Miss!" At this moment, a man's voice sounded outside!

When everyone heard it, they consciously gave way to the road! The people who appeared behind them were the pair of people who had gone to destroy the zombies in three separate ways. They have returned at this time, and there are still a group of people behind them, but they don't seem to be very good!

At a glance, Bai Lin saw Ah Er and Bai Chu who were following her father, as well as four subordinates of Jingbei, but the people in Jingbei were not injured! But... Bai Lin looked around at the back of the team, but didn't see Baishi and Jing Beibei.

"Brother Bai Chu, Uncle Er!" Bai Lin couldn't care less so she was carried over.

"Miss..." Ah Er gasped, "The master was taken away!"

"The person who attacked us before was a zombie!" Bai Chu was supported and tried his best, and there was a bite mark on his neck. It was obviously bitten by a zombie on purpose. Fortunately, the rescue was timely, otherwise it would have mutated into a zombie at this time. "Yes... it's the third uncle, Bai Pingrui!

" People, and the most powerful person against Shiraishi! And that person should already be a dead person, he saw with his own eyes that Shiraishi killed him fifteen years ago!

And the corpse was also burned with other corpses. I never thought that he was not dead, but turned into a zombie. I think it must have been lost fifteen years ago when the corpse was disposed of.

Bai Lin's mood at this time is definitely not good, and she even feels a coma, "Dad! Why? Why do you want to arrest him?

" I was exhausted, "The only reason I came back alive was to give a message to the young lady. The master said it, and he said he would be fine! And when he was in a coma at the end, he heard Yao Ning from his mouth!"

Bai Lin heard that and turned Head, with a trace of ruthlessness in his eyes, does it really have Yao Ning's share? "Several grandfathers, the East Gate is now being attacked by zombies, and there are still many things to deal with. My father...you heard it just now, so I would like to invite some elders..."

"Don't worry, let's deal with this first!" It was still six Elder speak!

Bai Lin nodded, "Uncle A, Auntie, Wan Zhen, please send them to the room to rest first, I'll come when I go!" Said Bai Lin, she quickly walked towards Yao Ning's yard and called Yan Song at the same time. "Where's Jingbei ?"

Han Yu looked at the backs of several people behind her. In the end, he didn't say anything and didn't follow up. Instead, he stood still for a long time and pushed his eyes.

Yansong and the others looked at each other after listening to Bai Lin's question, and finally Uncle Hao said, "The boss chases the zombies away."

"Is he an idiot?" Even Bai Lin's own father was robbed by zombies, which shows that the zombies are no less powerful than the four zombies she killed.

"The boss said that he will be fine, besides us and the zombies..."

After Uncle Hao heard Yansong's words, he hurriedly pulled off his sleeve, and Yansong hurriedly silenced his voice!

Bai Lin naturally noticed this scene, but did not ask any further, she had already arrived at Yao Ning's house at this time!

The door of Yao Ning's house was closed, Bai Lin kicked it open, and then walked in. Unfortunately, Yao Ning was not seen in her mental ability. Bai Lin didn't believe in evil, so she quickly went in again. He looked inside, but still no figure was found, and nothing was damaged.

Bai Lin gritted her teeth, "Damn it!" Standing in the hall of the house, rubbing her forehead, it was impossible for Bai Shi to mention her for no reason. Bai Lin raised her head and looked around again, and then her eyes fell on the inner hall. on top of that large oil painting.

The people inside still smiled softly and kindly. Bai Lin frowned, thinking of the scene of seeing Yao Ning that day, why did her mother have to ask Yao Ning to follow her when she left? And what did your previous dream mean?

In a daze, Bai Lin jumped to the table under the painting, took it down carefully, and was stunned when she saw what was under the painting! Then, unconsciously, she took a few steps back and fell to the ground. Fortunately, Bai Lin's skills were good, but she didn't suffer any damage.

And Yansong and others also stared at the dozen or so big characters under the painting, and they were carved in a crooked way, obviously they were carved too eagerly, 'Linlin, I'm a mother, don't come save us. '

"Impossible!" Bai Lin patted her cheek, but no matter how she looked at it, the words on it would not change, and Bai Lin would not admit it wrong, she had seen it on her mother's notebook that Bai Shi kept . Why did she panic when she looked at her that day? what is the problem?

"Miss Bai Lin!" Shangguan Qiu looked at Bai Lin who was a little silly at this time, and hurriedly stepped forward to support her.

Bai Lin shook her head, "I have nothing to do!" Said Bai Lin, as if she had remembered something, she quickly walked towards the study in this room. Since it was the yard that Bai Shi built for her mother, there would naturally be a lot of books!

When Bai Lin opened the door of the study, it was really spotless. On the desk was an ancient book that was opened. The words written on it were written in the font of the ancient family who taught Bai Lin to read before Bai Shi. This book is quite thick and well-preserved. It definitely wasn't made by Shiraishi himself.

Bai Lin turned the page directly and looked at the characters on it that were twisted into little tadpoles. Bai Lin hurriedly opened the pages while she was talking about "Travel Notes". Bai Lin didn't know many of the characters, and only a few of them were known to Bai Lin. , and the rest of the Bai Lin guessed a lot.

This is about all the strange things one encounters while traveling the world.

If it is Yao Ning, a native of a hidden family in the East Gate, can he know these things? What are you kidding? Her own well-read father took years to decipher the words! Such a thick book has been opened halfway, and how could she know these things when she was crazy a while ago?

Weird, no wonder she felt weird when she saw Yao Ning at first sight, because she seemed to feel the gaze of another person in her body, and she felt uncomfortable.

Immediately, Bai Lin rummaged around on the desk, and finally found something wrapped in kraft paper at the top of a drawer. Bai Lin pulled it off and opened the kraft paper package, which contained some old books and papers. Since the writing on the paper is the same as the tadpole.

Bai Lin looked at the tadpole date marked on it, which was actually thirty years ago. And it clearly looks like a diary. I just don't know why it was torn into pieces.

Bai Lin was very weak and sat on the chair, doesn't that mean anything? Bai Lin smiled wryly, looking at the handwriting with complicated eyes, she immediately put away all the papers, stood up as if nothing had happened, put the book back as it was, turned around, closed the door, and watched A few people outside the door. Take a deep breath, after all, it's from Jing Beibei, "Do you guys stay in the East Gate or..."

"Of course we want to leave!" But these people didn't say what to do!

"En! After all, he's from the Middle Sect!" Uncle Hao looked at Bai Lin who was expressionless and didn't know what she was thinking, "We came here to tell you the leader's information, don't worry, your father will not know what she was thinking. I have something to do!" After saying that, she gestured to the people around her, "We are leaving now!"

Bai Lin smiled stiffly when she heard this, "Would you like me to send someone to see you off?"

"No!" Uncle Hao refused, and at the same time thanked Bai Lin, then turned and left.

Bai Lin looked at the figures of several people, and seemed to be tired and closed her eyes. After a while, she opened her eyes again with determination. Now is not the time to be sad. She still has a lot of things to do. The matter of the door is the matter of the human base outside!

Hold your hands tightly, the zombies have already started to fight with humans, haven't they?

Raising her steps, Bai Lin glanced at the wall in the hall again, and then saw that the painting slowly rose and hung in its original place. It was still that smiling face, as gentle as the warm sun, as if nothing had happened!

Bai Lin looked at the rising sun, squinted her eyes, and strode out.

And all the wounded on the other side have been arranged, and the remaining light-based abilities will start to heal the wounded.

Bai Lin pushed the door open at this time, and many people looked at Bai Lin.

"Sister!" Wan Zhen was the first to react, "Did you find anything?"

Bai Lin shook her head, "Nothing, how are they?"

"It's much better!" Wan Zhen said hurriedly. "By the way, Big Brother Han Yu has left and said that he has something to do with the middle gate!"

"Well, I see, is there any news from outside?" Bai Lin asked Da!

Ah Da just went out with a plate at this time. After hearing Bai Lin's question, he shook his head, "There seems to be no problem with the human base outside !

" When a few old guys wake up, they will definitely come here, wave at Ada, and let him go on his own, while he goes to Baishi's office, where are those old ancestors! "Bastard, bastard!" Just as Bai Lin was about to push the door, she heard an angry shouting voice inside. "If the old man and the others were not wary, wouldn't they be able to enter the secret room and directly kill the old man and others?" Bai Lin knew that something must have been broken inside! Bai Lin pushed the door open at this time, and the five elders inside looked down like a child who had done something wrong, their faces full of guilt and helplessness! There were also five old men sitting on the other side, all of them appearing old. Bai Lin knew that the youngest one of them was over 500 years old! And the longest one even called Shiraishi a great grandfather! It is the old man who is losing his temper now, and he is now more than seven hundred years old. And he was surrounded by his juniors, so naturally he didn't dare to rebel against him. "Who!" The already irritable old man was very dissatisfied when he saw someone suddenly come in outside, but he was stunned when he saw Bai Lin. Immediately, Bai Lin felt an unknown aura poking around her body, and when all the aura disappeared, she saw that the old man on the opposite side was actually kind, and waved at Bai Lin with a smile on her face. "The little baby is not bad. Which unfilial child is? Come and let my wife and grandpa see it!"

Bai Lin looked at the old man whose complexion became extremely fast at this time, her irritable mood seemed to have improved a lot all of a sudden, she sighed softly, slowly stamped to the old man's side, and politely called out , "Mrs. Grandpa."

"Okay, okay, I didn't expect a lucky little girl like you to come out of my east gate!" At this time, the other people were completely ignored by the old man, "Why are you still here? East gate You don't need to tidy up other things, right!"

"Let's tidy up now!" Several people glanced at each other, all looked at Bai Lin with unclear eyes, and then quickly left the room, together with the four old ancestors!

"Little baby, what's your name?" The old man hurriedly pointed to a seat for Bai Lin.

"Bai Lin!"

"Bai Lin is a good name! Cough, I mean a nice name!" The old man really couldn't say anything poetic about Lin, so he could only make up his own words.

"I don't know what my wife and grandfather ordered!" If Bai Lin wanted to laugh, she really couldn't laugh. Her father and mother didn't know whether it was safe or not, and Jing Beibei disappeared. If she saw his followers With their unconcerned eyes, Bai Lin certainly couldn't let go.

"Nothing, I just want to ask you about your supernatural powers!" The old man saw the little doll in front of him, his face tensed from the beginning, and he didn't know what he was thinking. He had so many things on his mind at a young age...

For the seven hundred For a multi-year-old person, a 30-year-old person is indeed a little baby in front of her, just like an old man in his 70s looking at a three-year-old doll, can he not be small?

Bai Lin heard and knew that he should have seen something, but she still hid the things in her dantian, and said something about her upgrade and the outbreak of the realm.

"No!" Although the old man hadn't come out for more than eight years in the last days, he knew it, but when he heard Bai Lin speak from the other side, he jumped up, "My unfilial grandson, how does he see people? Since he threw you away Go outside!"

After all, from Bai Lin's words, you can tell that Bai Lin is definitely not someone who grew up in a hidden family.

Bai Lin looked at the old man who was jumping up and down in surprise.

"What supernatural power broke out in the end of the world? Fart, old man, my eyes tell myself that you are born with supernatural powers!" The old man said and finally paced the room, and then started scratching his head again, "It's strange, good Strange..." Then she stared at Bai Lin again, and after a while, she became irritable again, "It's really weird!"

"What's weird?" Bai Lin remembered that dream.

"Your ability is so strange, it seems to be banned by someone! I can feel the residual breath in your dantian, it is very powerful!" The old man said, pulling his beard here, "Could it be another old man from the hermit family? Down? It's impossible for those immortals to be in retreat like me, and it's impossible for them to come out because of a trivial matter!"

Bai Lin's heart moved when she heard it, and at the same time she kept sinking. Is it your own mother? Why would she do this? Are your abilities different from others? Immediately, he glanced at the old man across from him, as if he had made up his mind, "Madam, grandpa, can you see my abilities?"

"Of course, the old man can see your dantian..." The old man was stunned when he said this, then widened. This gaze, "You... your... dantian..." After speaking this, she started to scramble in the room again, muttering, "What a strange dantian, so strange, what's going on?"

Bai Lin was shaken by the old man at this time . With a trembling voice on his shoulders, he hurriedly pushed the old man away, took a few steps back, and settled his dazed head, "I don't know!"

Suddenly the old man settled down, as if thinking of something , looked at Bai Lin as if she was a treasure, "Who is your mother?"