What is Shameless!

Naturally, Bai Lin knew what happened later, and shook her head. The so-called person who knows current affairs is Junjie. Don't think Taoyuan Base is so unbearable as the outside world. Chang Zhangjing If you really want to think so, you can also look at her own power level! Bai Lin didn't say they were stupid, it was definitely the first time she came here and was carried away by the excitement.

Bai Lin went directly to her room, and the little meat bird and the beast went to Ouya and others when they saw Bai Lin entering the room. After all, they had already agreed.

When she was wearing her dress and high heels, Bai Lin was about to go out when she heard a sharp cry and frowned. Miao Cuihua's wedding is about to start, who would be so rude at this time? Bai Lin hurriedly walked out, and sure enough, there was a group of people not far from the red carpet.

"Brother Ouya, how can you do this? She's your mother!" Dui Yihuo was full of anger and had nowhere to go. Five minutes ago, his mother finally found Ouya. It turned out that he was accompanying him before. The master of Taoyuan Base, Zheng Chenggong. Now that he came out, he finally ran into her mother and didn't recognize her!

"Oh, mom? I'm sorry, I don't have a mom!" Ouya looked at the middle-aged woman coldly. How could such a person be his mom? Seeing that they can come to this wedding, it shows that they are doing well. Did you think about him in the last days? No, he must not have thought about it, because the word mother does not exist in his memory. Well, that's like what I just said, she was forced to help everything, so she didn't dare to go back to him before? But what about the end times? Did she find someone to inquire about him? No, she didn't do anything, maybe she wanted to die at that time, but she didn't die, and she also became the armorer of Taoyuan Base. Now she was so obsessed and showed her mother's love because of something, passers-by Everyone knows!

"Ouya, although I left you when you were young, your mother really loves you. You have to think that you are also the flesh that fell from your mother's pregnancy in October!" The middle-aged woman said that she was very moved. , with tears in his eyes.

Eurasian just stared at it and didn't speak.

"Brother Ouya, how can you be so cold-blooded and ruthless? Do you dare to say that you don't have my mother's blood in your body?" Dui Yihuo glared at Ouya. Hmph, if it wasn't for him to be able to live in the Taoyuan base, the ghost was willing to say a word to him, so what if he looked good? Not yet a child from a poor family, in her mother's heart, she will always be a princess, a pearl!

If you hear what Dui Yihuo is thinking, you will know how Eurasian's biological mother thought of her first child. Dui Yihuo will always remember what her mother said to her. The worst thing she did in her life was to marry Ouya's father and give birth to Ouya. When they divorced, Ouya was nothing more than a person. A three-year-old child who doesn't understand. Of course, her mother never hugged Ouya when she was born, and she wanted to kill him! Who made Oya's dad cheat while her mom was pregnant?

How innocent is the child, not to mention the flesh that fell from his body, if it is vicious, only her mother will have the first share.

But now she is still pretending to be so pitiful, as if she is the most responsible and helpless mother in the world. She calls herself a bitter master, and her only purpose is not to get the benefits and benefits she wants from Eurasia. Life.

It can be said that Ouya at this time is actually quite sad. His father never gave him a second look, and his mother was like that again, so when Bai Lin rescued Ouya, he vowed to follow him for the rest of his life. This is the case with Bai Lin. Because apart from his dead grandparents, only Bai Lin treats him the best!

"Ouya, your sister is right. We are also blood-connected relatives. I still remember when you were very young, when you were still in your mother's belly, and your mother sang to you every day!" The middle-aged woman showed a kind and gentle expression. The smile, as if really thought of that time, indeed! At that time, what she was carrying was Cui Yihuo, as for Eurasian? Forgot to mention, he was a premature baby! Why! She wanted to have an abortion when she was eight months pregnant, but with Eurasian grandparents watching, there was no way to go to the hospital, so she deliberately fell down the stairs, and every time she rolled up the stairs, her belly was definitely down! Eurasian was born like this. She was lucky not to die, and she was very lucky to be able to give birth!

Eurasian's grandparents would naturally tell him these things, and when he heard the middle-aged woman on the opposite side say this, he felt nauseous. "I'm sorry, this lady, today is the wedding of my master and Aunt Miao. If you want to dream, go back and do it. I don't want to affect everyone's mood because of this!

" I didn't look at the middle-aged woman more, and every time I glanced at it, I saw that look in her eyes was icy and biting. Although the people watching the lively didn't know what was going on, they also recognized this woman and the person who was in a relationship before. In the same way, I made up some random words, and also formed a group to fool people? I have really seen shameless, and I have never seen such shameless.

"Oh, if I read it well, this should be Mrs. Cui! Ouya's surname is Ou! What's going on with the Cui family?" One of them really couldn't stand it any longer. If you deceive people, find someone with a lower status. How dare you deceive Master Eurasia? Show off your brain!

"That's right, this shameless person is really amazing!"

"Today is Ms. Miao's wedding at Taoyuan Base! I didn't expect that someone would dare to make trouble at this time. This lady, do you look down on Taoyuan Base, or do you want to let it go? Taoyuan Base looks down on us, the guests they invited!" As soon as this sentence came out, many people stared at the two mothers and daughters, this is also, people's wedding, what are you doing? Isn't this intentional to let the people of Taoyuan Island see their jokes?

"You..." Why did Cui Yihuo ever suffer such grievances? Then screamed. "Ouya, you wolf-hearted person, do you dare to say that you didn't come out of my mother's belly?"

The middle-aged woman's face was also ashen at this time. Sure enough, she didn't like Ouya. This little bastard, with the same virtue as his father, always made her unable to step down. Why didn't he die in the last days? Why do you want to catch up with this time to piss her off? But this woman never thought that if she didn't want to pluck out a layer of benefits from Eurasia, but was just a guest quietly, would she lose face? Some things you find yourself have to be blamed on others. For this kind of person, you should never expect her to get better, because she has always been her own person. "Ouya, as a mother, I didn't have the opportunity to teach you before. It's really my fault. Now it's my fault that you are so cold-blooded! But tell me, do you have my blood on your body?" In the words, they all blame themselves for the fault, but which one thing is not ridiculing Eurasian?

Ouya looked at her coldly. He really had no memory of her, but he had definitely seen her photos. At that time, he was just sensible. After all, he was a child. Which child does not long for parental love? Naturally, he will hold the photo of his mother and father, listen to fairy tales, and think that the magic in fairy tales will come true and bring his parents back, and then bring his elderly grandparents, and the family of five will live a happy life. Fairy tales are just fairy tales. After the age of fairy tales, you will become more sensible and know that some things cannot happen at all. Even if you have magic, even if you let them all come back, what you will leave is just another injury. But he couldn't deny the question of the middle-aged woman today, no matter how much he resented his mother and father, the blood relationship could not be changed

. Ya and that middle-aged woman and that momentary smug and proud rushing Yihuo, and the woman who followed urging yihuo or something, also opened their eyes at this time, as long as you admit it, things will be easier to handle. .

"But so what? I have never seen you before the end of the world, and I have never seen you after the end of the world. Besides, you and my father have long since divorced, and you have never been seen in my memory. Oh! By the way, I can remember your appearance because I saw it in the photos, and I lost any of the photos later!" Ou Ya's voice was calm, "It seems that this lady should come to the ceremony today, and it seems that she is carrying The purpose is very impure! What do you want to do?" Then he spread out his hands and pointed at the Taoyuan base, "Do you want to promote your family through me, or do you want to live in the Taoyuan base?"

Om -

a child even Your mother hasn't even looked at it, is her mother too cold? Can't a remarried woman go back to see her child? Who just swore here and said his son's cold-blooded words? Even Eurasian cold blood is forced by you parents, right? And now it suddenly appeared... It seems that he really wants to get help from Taoyuan base people through Eurasia. Is this kind of person worthy of being a mother?

Many Habitat took a few steps back, completely separated from the mother and daughter of the family. It seems that the mother and daughter have a highly contagious virus.

Many people began to whisper again, "I really didn't expect that the Cui family is not a good thing, and the son of the ex-husband will use it!"

"Yes, the key is that the mother who has never given her ex-husband's son motherly love is even more hateful, even if Remarried is also the meat that fell from her! Besides, although the Cui family is not a particularly big family, it still has the ability to find people!"

"You mean, she has never been in charge of Master Eurasia. Death, right?" The

surrounding language kept hitting the two mothers and daughters, and her face flushed when someone said that, Dui Yihuo glanced at Ouya fiercely, and then squeezed his mother forcefully, softly speaking. He said, "Mom, look at you, I don't care, I just want to live in Taoyuan base, if you want to love me, you can find a way!"

Bai Lin has been standing quietly not far from everyone, watching this farce, she The first time Ouya spoke, she knew how to deal with it, but she still wanted to see how shameless a person could be when he lost his conscience.

When the middle-aged woman said this by her doted daughter, she added disdain, contempt, and 'insulting' language from the people around her, her anger rose up, and she walked directly to Ouya's side. She wanted to give Ouya a slap in the face. , but Ouya had long since avoided, "This lady, if you still want to stay in Taoyuan Base, please show some respect!"

Hiss-

everyone shook their heads when they saw this lady's actions, too. I don't know what it means, right? I completely decided in my heart that when I go back, I must tell my family to cut off all contact with the reminder family.

"Be respectful, let me tell you, as long as I am still your mother, as long as you are the flesh that fell from my body, then I have the right to educate, educate, and you." The words behind the middle-aged woman are very special. clear. Seeing the sneer on Ouya's face, she also laughed viciously, "Want to get rid of me? Dreaming, unless you give me back all your flesh and blood!"

Anyone knows what this sentence means, this is Forcing Ouya to die! Naturally, Qi Qin and the others had been by Ouya's side for a long time. After all, it was a matter of Ouya's family. It was not easy for them to act against the middle-aged woman and the fox-fake tiger's prestige, but the middle-aged woman said these words. , Zhou Xi couldn't bear it anymore, her hands exuded a wind blade, and she was about to kill this cold-blooded woman directly.

At this moment, I suddenly remembered the sound of a slap. It was especially loud at this sudden and quiet time. Almost everyone could hear it. Naturally, there were other people watching the excitement on the outside. All at once attracted the past. I saw a woman wearing a pure white dark pattern print, a skirt that perfectly set off her figure, she was dusty and soft, the crystal nuclei under the skirt shone brightly in the sun, and the collar was slightly erect. From now on, she set off her fair face without makeup to make her more delicate! The word amazing is not enough to describe the thoughts of everyone at this time!

I saw that the woman was graceful, but not pretentious. She walked over step by step in a leisurely manner, and the people around her moved away involuntarily. The woman did not stop until she reached the side of Ouya and others. down.

Since seeing this woman, Han Yu's warm eyes have never moved away, his heart is beating like a deer, even close to his throat, his eyes are wide and his hands are clenched! Immediately, it was anger, surprise, and it was extremely complicated. In the end, it was all intertwined. It became silent, and it became clear. There was a smile on the corner of the mouth, and there was a hint of pride and pride in the smile! As for why he is proud and proud, because this is the woman he likes, isn't it?

Many women are naturally dressed up for attending the wedding at Taoyuan Base, but they feel a little ashamed in front of this woman. Of course, there are also many women who are full of jealousy, such as Ding Xue, the proud princess of the Ding family, and Li Xiuqing and Li Xiu, who are looking at Bai Lin in such a terrified manner if the two sisters of the Yi family are so terrified. There is also the reminder of the fire standing beside the Eurasian mother.

When Dui Yihuo saw such a beautiful woman, she either accepted it with admiration, or she was jealous and sarcastic, she was the latter, "Where did you come from, you dare to participate in our family affairs!" It was just Dui Yihuo's voice Before it fell, it slammed into something unknown, spit out a mouthful of blood in the air, and then floated out in an arc.

In an instant, I heard a sharp cry, "Ah! Huo'er!" I saw a middle-aged woman directly sending out a wooden rattan to hold on to the fire, but unfortunately, when the rattan reached the air, I didn't know why It all fell apart!

"Touch!" Rui Yihuo's body smashed a hole in the ground like a kite with a broken string.

The middle-aged woman ran over in panic and grabbed her daughter from the hole, "Huo, Huo'er, how are you? Don't scare mom!"

"Pfft!" Dui Yihuo vomited blood again , staring at Bai Lin fiercely.

"If you are disrespectful to her, I will kill you!" This sentence came from a man in his thirties in a long gown! bitch? No one dared to scold their daughter like this, whoever said he would kill someone! His body exuded suffocation, forcing many people around him to take a step back.

Li Xiuqing and Li Xiu were shaking like sieves at this time, and he really did it, so he knew! The two siblings glanced at each other and were about to leave, but the two guards blocked them and could only stand aside and dare not move. I keep thinking of ways to do it in my head!

When Qi Qin and the others were urging Yihuo to insult Bai Lin, of course, these people, including Han Yu and Jing Beibei, who was watching the 'lively' in the dark, were all ready to take action, but they were still not as high as the super-high-level Baishi. speed!

Jing Beibei actually looked at Bai Lin in white as soon as he came in. He was really amazed, but after watching it for a while, he didn't like it more and more, but he couldn't say what he didn't like until he saw it. After reaching Yansong and Yu Shena's staring eyes behind him, he finally knew what he didn't like, so he ordered them to turn around and not see Bai Lin! But I didn't expect that Bai Lin would applaud at this time, and all the people looked at her! The eyes of many people with determination to win made him even more upset!

Baishi made a sound and immediately attracted the attention of many people, and Zhuge Liuxiang and others were naturally attracted, and they looked at each other a little puzzled. Could it be that this uncle Shiraishi has taken a fancy to that woman? its not right! The famous Shiraishi genius in the hidden family loves his wife like his life, and once killed his cousin because of his wife. No matter how beautiful this woman is, she can't meet the requirements of empathy and separation, right?

Bai Lin looked at Baishi, her eyes flickered, she didn't know what she was thinking, and then she saw Bai Chu, Li Xiuqing, and Li Xiu behind him. Immediately looked away from him, but Xie still said, "Thank you Mr. Bai for standing up for me, but... this is a matter of Taoyuan Base, so I hope this gentleman can stay out of his business!

"

What happened so fast just now, plus this man stepped forward, he knew that his ability must be very strong, and what was even more surprising was that he couldn't feel the man's ability, but he didn't. People dare to take what he said before as a lie, but take it for granted. This woman actually said he was nosy? Who is this woman!

Bai Shi is very measured, and Dui Yihuo is indeed injured, but it is not particularly serious. At least she can walk by herself. Of course, the middle-aged woman must support her. The middle-aged woman wants to help her. It is impossible for her daughter to seek revenge for that high-ranking man, but she will definitely not let go of the woman not far away, and Ouya must obey her, let alone her? "You...you're too embarrassed to say that, what identity do you have to take care of our family's business?"

"As far as I know, you are just a servant of Taoyuan Base!" The frivolous woman who accompanied Cui Yihuo before, although because of The matter just now kept away from the mother and daughter, but she did not dare to alienate them too much. After all, as Eurasia's mother said, there is no way to separate the blood relationship. Middle-aged women may be their mother-in-law in the future. What if the woman in front of her is dressed well, she still can't get rid of the information that she is a servant, after all, she and Cui Yihuo have both seen her 'real' identity before!

"I'm a servant?" Bai Lin squinted at the frivolous woman, and the two mother and daughter who came here not far away who were planning to settle accounts. That's right, what she was wearing was not very good before, but now she is wearing Isn't the twenty-sixth grade dress enough to show her identity? Is that woman a pig brain?

When Qi Qin and the others heard it, they blinked, and after a while, they deliberately glanced at Bai Lin. That's right, she is dressed so beautifully and decently. Is it something a servant can have?

The other people were also stunned, there are many idiots every year this year!

"Boss, when did you become a servant?" Zhou Xi screamed directly.

"Base commander, if you're a servant, what should we be?" One of the guards shouted unceremoniously. It's unreasonable to say that their base commander is a servant, and they don't want to live anymore, right!

What?

"I heard it right just now, right?" one of the men said blankly.

"The base chief, she is Bai Lin! The base chief of Taoyuan Base!"

"I'll go, I'll just say, this woman's head was kicked by a mutant donkey!"

After speaking, a lot of people took a step back and vacated the position of the frivolous woman. For fear that being close to her would contagious her stupidity.

Bai Lin looked at the middle-aged woman who was stunned in the same place and Rui Yihuo, "Introduce yourself, I am the base director of Taoyuan Base, the owner of Taoyuan Industry, Bai Lin!" The

middle-aged woman and Rui Yihuo confronted each other. After taking a look, it was the middle-aged woman who finally said, "So what? Are you in charge of my son's affairs?"

"Hehehe!" Bai Lin still had a good-tempered smile when she heard this. Can't you? Ouya was rescued by me, my right and left hand, and he is from Taoyuan Base. The most important thing is that he is my younger brother." Bai Lin's last sentence was very important, but in fact there were Trying to let Ouya understand her thoughts, "You said that since it's my brother's business, how can I watch my brother die?" Bai Lin took Ouya's hand, "You said you were Ouya's mother. A mother has the right to interfere with her son's life? Then I want to ask every mother here, do you persecute your son like this? Do you want to use your son for your own sake? Profiting? I have never seen such a mother before, and you have opened my eyes to me today!"

Many people laughed when they heard Bai Lin's words, and they opened their eyes today.

"The fathers and mothers I know are all for the good of their children, especially in the last days, some mothers and fathers specially attract zombies for the sake of their children's survival; when there is no food, some parents Just roast your own flesh and blood and feed it to your children. After the end of the world is stable, which parent will not give the crystal nucleus that they laid to their children first, so that they can upgrade and become stronger, and then they can survive in the end of the world well. And you Why is it an outlier?" Even the mother and daughter of the Luo family who were a little perverted, in the end, it was the daughter who was sorry for the mother. "Mother and father's gratuitous giving and favor are all expressions of love for their children. What is gratuitous? How about this lady explain it to me. Why do I think your understanding is not the same as our understanding! What's more, you Have you paid? Besides giving half of your flesh and blood, what else have you given? Tell me..."

"I...I..." Can she say she has money? Although it is a legal maintenance obligation.

"Let me tell you! You have taught him a lot of lessons, and the first lesson is to tell him profoundly, 'You don't have a mother, don't delusionally get a mother's love!' This second lesson..." Bai Lin glanced at him and urged him Yihuo, "It's just indifference! The third lesson is the wild child who is often said to be raised by someone but not taught! The fourth lesson is how to be alone after the person who raised him has left. Survive in the world! These important lessons are all from the bloodline church you left on him, do you still have to pay tuition fees? Thank you for your hard teaching over the years?" The Eurasian hand in Bai Lin's hand has been trembling.

There was some sadness in Bai Shi's eyes not far away. Did his daughter live such a life when she was a child? It was because he was too incompetent to protect his wife and daughter well!

The woman's face turned black and white when Bai Lin said it, "That means you can't deny that I am his mother!"

"Hahahaha!" Bai Lin laughed without image when she heard this. After a long time, he rubbed his belly, "Ouch, madam, you are so funny, it seems that you still don't understand, anyone here can be Ouya's mother, but only you are not! Because you are not worthy, I Tell you, you should be lucky! Do you know what the tuition fee is? That is resentment! Then it took your life!" The

middle-aged woman took a step back unconsciously when she saw the murderous look on Bai Lin's face, "You...you..."

"Don't worry, you are just a stranger now. Every life comes into this world as an independent individual, so what if you are related by blood? Are you Eurasian as a mother? Then if it is really In this way, then each of us is an ancestor!"

"That is, I have never seen such a shameless woman."

"Everyone will say this for the sake of it, and they will force them to kill her, maybe she will. It's comfortable!"

"Don't tell me, if my mother is like this, I really can't help strangling her!"

"Strangling is not too light, if I directly delay her and express my grievances!"

Listening to the discussion of the people behind, I slowly changed from killing her to how to torture her to death in the end. In the end, I began to sympathize with poor Ouya. How could I have such a mother? No wonder Bai Lin said that she was killing him. She had blood on her, so she really wanted to get rid of it!

"Chujia, right? I remember." Bai Lin stood still, her eyes full of indifference, "Guards, drive them out, remember to drive!" Then she glanced at the mother of the Cui family indifferently. The woman asked that woman, "Can you survive from the mutant fish in the lake and the 19th-level octopus to see your fortunes!" After a while, Bai Lin suddenly showed a smile, "But I believe that little octopus. Octopus and those mutant fish won't let me down, madam!"

"No, you can't treat us like this!" The voice was full of fear, and he just said he wouldn't kill her, why did he change his mind at this moment? ? How could she know that she misunderstood Bai Lin's meaning, she really didn't want to kill her, but she didn't say she didn't want her to die! There are many ways to let a person die, and doing it yourself is only one of them. What's more, leaving her life does not know what kind of calamity it will bring to Taoyuan Base in the future!

"Mom! I already said that that bastard is not a good person, it's all you, it's all you..." Dui Yihuo was still blaming her mother before she died, which shows that she has learned her mother's shirk responsibility very well. .

"I've been wronged, it's none of my business, I just admire Master Ouya, I..." The other person was a soy sauce, but he wasn't a good person either.

As he was suppressed by the guards, his voice became smaller and smaller, but Bai Lin's face became colder and colder, and she said in a cold voice, "Those who want to make trouble today, let's make it clear now. , when my mother and master have their wedding, no matter who is looking for trouble, I will kill them straight away!"

Everyone was stunned when they saw the strong murderous aura emerging from Bai Lin's body, and then they were forced to turn pale by the coercion of annihilation. Bai Lin's eyes were full of fear - so strong.

"Bai Lin, you're ready, can we start?" Tang Liu, who loves to be lively, came out to inform Bai Lin at this time.

Seeing this, Bai Lin was about to nod her head when she saw two figures running out of the crowd, "Bai Lin, Bai Lin, cousin..."

Om - everyone looked at each other, could it be that this is a marriage ceremony? Are you really talking about it at this time?

These two figures are Li Xiuqing and Li Xiu. When they heard that Bai Lin was from the Taoyuan Base, they went to Bai Lin unceremoniously. World difference, the key is that there is still a madman in the East Gate hidden world. Bai Lin put it bluntly, they are always the ones who are easy to deceive and control in their eyes. They are still thinking about controlling Bai Lin and getting the entire Taoyuan base, and then they can do whatever they want.

Bai Lin narrowed her eyes and looked at the two who came out, then looked at Bai Shi, who had been staring at her, and Bai Chu, who was puzzled behind him. "Isn't this Comrade Li Xiuqing and Li Xiu? I heard that you found your biological father? That's really strange! In my memory, your biological father has always been Li Jilong! He was still eating at my house in the last days. Mixed snatch, no, snatch, how do you know that you two biological siblings have a biological father! Auntie is really amazing, she can lie to my uncle for so many years, what's the matter, today is to repay the time of the end of the world, we are all yours Take it in?"

As soon as Bai Lin's words came out, everyone else looked at the man in the long gauze, but the man still didn't move at all, and looked at Bai Lin with gentle eyes, everyone was a little confused, what was this singing? As soon as it comes out? This man has indeed given a lot of gifts before! Isn't it the intention to repay Bai Lin for taking in his children? Then the character of this man...really...not so good!

But at this time, Bai Chu was shocked and speechless. The broken string in his head finally cleared. It turned out that they really recognized the wrong person, it shouldn't be him who recognized the wrong person, looking at his adoptive father The expression on his face seemed to have been known for a long time. When he thought of a special ability of his adoptive father, he immediately understood, "Foster father, Bai Lin...is that your daughter?"

Shiraishi didn't turn his head when he heard this, but he said, "How much did you do wrong in your self-righteousness? You always put my mood first, but you never dared to speculate on my thoughts, I think. Li Xiuqing's eyes, what is the way I treat Li Xiuqing, you should know very well in your heart? For my daughter, will I use the same strict way to educate you?"

Bai Chu's face was pale, "If this is really the case, why let her go out ? When looking for a unicorn, you sent ten 20th-level masters? Did she upgrade her crystal core?"

Shiraishi sighed, "Those ten 20th-level masters? Do you know who they are. The third elder deliberately The people who were sent to monitor me. They really accompanied Li Xiuqing to go out to catch unicorns, but they were for the third elder. Li Xiuqing was able to go in and catch the mutant beasts himself, so they didn't want to kill her? No, If I hadn't restrained the ten of them from joining forces, Li Xiuqing would have died early, and the unicorn would have fallen into their hands!" Baishi was naturally able to become the head of the family, and since it was a fight, how could it be possible? No opponent? But the third elder was too cunning, so he couldn't find a reason to move to him.

"This is the truth about catching unicorns?" Bai Chu had a hard time consuming the news. He never believed in Li Xiuqing, but his adoptive father, who had never thought about it, actually took action and used unicorns to get rid of the third elder. The spy sent to the foster father.

"As for the crystal nucleus, it's just some useless things!" For the Hidden World Family, the crystal nucleus really has no other use except when it can go out. ! "But I didn't expect that you would actually give her that Pill of Resurrection! In order to prevent you from losing the hearts of the people in the hidden family of the East Gate, you can only be punished by kneeling in front of the East Gate to accuse the seniors! As for Li Xiuqing , I wasted one of my resurrection pills, naturally it's not easy!" Shiraishi said this in a very cold voice.

Bai Chu heard that he was no longer talking, and he already understood everything in his heart. No wonder Baishi never mentioned his marriage to Li Xiuqing. Although Li Xiuqing mentioned it to him many times, he never saw her mention it to Baishi. She also knew the truth of the matter for a long time, only herself, only she was kept in the dark, he was such an idiot!

Zhuge Liuxiang and the others sighed, "It turned out to be a counterfeit, I said this quality!"

"Don't Brother Zhuge see it yet?" Gongyanglei has been observing Baishi and Baichu, "This Baishi is Uncle already knew it, but it is intriguing to bring the two of them to the Taoyuan base today! I heard that Bai Lin said that she was just Ms. Miao's adopted daughter, and Bai Lin's surname was Bai!"

"Yo . Yoyo!" Zhuge Liuxiang looked at Gongyanglei's "I know everything" expression, and smiled coldly, "You heard that, you have heard a lot! If this is the case, we will stop our hearts. , just now Bai Lin's coercion exceeded level 20, as for the specific level, you and I can't tell!"

Gong Yanglei was taken aback by Zhuge Liuxiang, yes, if that's the case If so, she will definitely participate in the competition!

Yi Shanshan and Yi Shuilan couldn't tell what they were thinking at this time, but there was bound to be anger. After all, the two sisters had done a lot to please Li Xiuqing. But now not only Li Xiuqing, who they look down on, is not Miss Dongmen. That's fine, why is it the jealous woman, how could this gorgeous reversal be accepted by them? What's more, Yi Shanshan doesn't like Bai Lin very much, it can even be said that she hates her.

"Cousin, what are you talking about!" Li Xiuqing, who finally found a backer at this time, naturally wouldn't admit it, "What biological father? My father is only Li Jilong. It was that lunatic who asked me to be his daughter. It was only because he was forced to agree!"

Bai Shi directly stopped Bai Chu, who had become angry at this time, with his hands, and still stood up straight!

"That's right!" Li Xiu said hurriedly, "At first, we really didn't know that he was a lunatic. He looked like a dog. I see, even if he has a daughter, it's not a good look!"

Li Xiuqing heard it. Li Xiu hurriedly pulled the open mouth and glanced in the direction of Baishi. Fortunately, Bai Lin had said something earlier, but he didn't expect him to obey Bai Lin's words so much. He was both angry and jealous. Bai Lin took it?

Bai Lin looked at these two people with a funny look. Now, looking at Baishi, she didn't seem to care about the two of them at all. She was very suspicious of Baishi's love for Li Xiuqing, which was rumored before.