Zombies Also have Difficulties

"Hehehe, you are so interesting!" After hearing Bai Lin's words, the male zombie was obviously more interested, "Three moves, if you are not dead within the three moves, then you can enter the third district!"

Bai Lin narrowed his eyes Looking at the male zombie who had stood up and let go of his breath completely, "Does it work no matter what method you use?"

"Yes, no matter what method you use!" The male zombie said to Bai Lin with interest. "Come on, then!" The three moves should be very convenient for Bai Lin. Now that her phantom has reached the fifth level, she can phantom a shadow of herself. In fact, it is still speed. While you're still doing this, your people have actually gone somewhere else!

Hearing that, the male zombie directly stretched out his hand, and Bai Lin could see the tornado in his hand, but with a slight wave, Bai Lin could see the tornado coming towards her very fast.

However, Bai Lin was not panicked at this time, she just stared at the tornado in surprise, and it was divided into three when it landed. Except for Bai Lin's rear, since all the front parties were surrounded, come on, come on Killer, the energy contained in it is a full forty-seventh level.

However, Bai Lin was not afraid. Her hand also waved a wind energy at this time, and at the same time, it was divided into three strands when she landed, and the roaring sound unique to the wind reached the ears of the zombies.

Zizizi, huhu...

The male zombie looked at Bai Lin, who seemed to be confident, in surprise when he saw this. His eyes flashed an unknown light, and then he frowned.

If six strands of wind energy were mixed together, the two sides soon weakened, but Bai Lin's was level 46 after all, so it was still worse. Soon Bai Lin's wind energy dissipated in an instant, and the remaining three wind energy condensed by zombies became laughing, but they still moved towards Bai Lin.

"Hoohoohoo!"

"Ah! Dead!" These words were said unconsciously by the zombies watching the fun, with a hint of inconceivable, this supernatural power field died without erupting! A lot of people looked at Jieyu, and when they saw him just now, they should have made up their minds. Why didn't he survive a single move, and this beautiful female zombie died?

What a pity, many zombies thought about it.

At this time, Jieyu also had a hint of inconceivable. Could it be that the female zombie Bai Lin was lying to him? In fact, she did not explode the field of supernatural powers. Immediately Jieyu regretted it, and should have directly robbed her to become his partner.

But when the zombies found it difficult to understand, the male zombie on the stage suddenly turned around, and then he waved a wind blade! No one knew that it was the figure of that woman again, and it was cut off by the wind blade, and then dissipated.

"That's not her!" One of the zombies looked at the dissipated shadow in surprise.

"I said why I didn't smell the blood on her body, it turned out to be her shadow!"

"She disappeared again!" Now all the zombies watching the lively feel very strange, how can this woman's figure be so strange ?

But as soon as the male zombie's voice fell, he saw the man on the stage suddenly looking upwards, and soon the storm field broke out from the male zombie's body. Shred!

However, what the Storm Domain has reached is only a distance of ten meters in a circle with him as a circle, and Bai Lin is indeed in the sky. She escaped from the gap when the wind system became smaller, because the speed was extremely fast. A shadow was left on the spot, so the three winds could only cut her shadow. I thought she was attacking from behind him, but I didn't expect him to be so sensitive to find out. She could only dodge away.

But when she was still in mid-air, she saw him explode the supernatural power field, so Bai Lin also unceremoniously broke out her own blizzard and lightning field.

At this time, the zombies below only saw that there was a field of wind power below the stage, but an ice blue area above. The two areas are relatively large and the other is small, and the smaller one seems to be a little sunken into the wind energy.

"My dear, this is a duel in the realm!" The other zombies wiped their eyes, and the blood of the beasts boiled. They didn't expect to see Niu San break into the third district today, but they didn't expect that there would be additional benefits, seeing such a good show.

But ten minutes later, everyone was once again amazed to see that the female zombie's blizzard and lightning domain had already entered the wind domain. The most important thing was that the woman had nothing to do with it. Why was she able to show herself in the storm domain? the supernatural realm?

"Yes, element creation!" Jieyu sees that it is relatively broad, but he still understands a little about element creation. I didn't expect to see it today. Who is that female zombie? Who's subordinate?

The man on the stage was already very surprised, and at the same time he was busy releasing his storm field. Never thought that the woman in front seemed to have no plans to stop at all. The male zombie immediately jumped out of the stage when he saw that he was busy.

Seeing this, Bai Lin was a little disappointed. She took back her blizzard and lightning domain. She originally wanted to kill him. It seems that these zombies are not fools, nor do they love face like humans

. Become the little corpse king in the third district!" At this time, the male zombie no longer dared to despise the female zombie in front of him. However, she frowned, looking at Bai Lin's eyes flickering unclearly, and finally loosened her brows, as if something had already been decided.

Bai Lin frowned, "Is it any good to be the little corpse king in the third district?" The

male zombie looked at Bai Lin who was ignorant at this time, and then glanced at Jieyu who followed her. you know? "Become the little corpse king in the third district and you can run rampant in the third district and below! With your strength, even the zombies in the fourth district are no match!"

"Ah! Then you can't go to the central district!" Even if you are a small corpse king in the area, you can't go to the central area for a fart. For Bai Lin, it is better to fight in one area after another!

"Do you want to go to the Central District?" The male zombie stared wide-eyed when he heard it, and was a little repulsive in his heart, but he still said, "With your strength, you can go to District 8 at most, because District 7 is the domain of element creators! "

Bai Lin swallowed, darling, she only recently discovered that she can create elements, but she didn't expect that creating elements would cost so much power, just now, if the male zombie in front of her persisted for a while, she would If you really want to enter one district at a time, when will you have to wait? "Don't people in the Central District come out?"

"Yes, every once in a while, Zombies or the Lord of the Earth will go out to hunt in the Central District. At that time, they will select people from the area. If they are interested in the future. It must be directly following them!" The male zombie frowned, he did not expect this woman to be so ambitious, but according to her appearance, it is very possible to become the partner of the zombie kings in the Central District!

"I've decided to stay in the third district!" Bai Lin made up her mind, and then upgraded to understand some of the systems of the zombie kingdom. Besides, it's too dangerous to break in like this rashly.

After hearing Bai Lin's words, the male zombie was relieved and nodded, "Since you are above me, then you are the biggest ruler of the three districts." Speaking of this male zombie, he was a little respectful.

Bai Lin nodded when she heard that. The most direct thing for zombies is to obey the strong, and jumped off the stage. After that, she politely thanked Jieyu and was invited into the third area by the male zombie. The zombies outside seemed to bow to each other.

When Bai Lin entered the third district, it was already dark. Since it was summer, it was full of stars and bright moon, but she didn't feel any special darkness.

"Lord Bai Lin, please!" The zombie man's name was Sun Falcon. He introduced himself on the way, and Bai Lin naturally told him his name.

And Bai Lin's residence is the area where he is the highest ruler of the three districts. In fact, it is the most luxurious looking building of all the buildings, and the lights inside are brilliant, just like the daytime. There are female zombie servants in servant costumes and male zombies in deacon costumes everywhere. After seeing Sun Falcon, they bowed respectfully and saluted. After bringing Sun Falun to introduce Bai Lin, the zombies became more and more respectful.

" Hello, Mr. Bai Lin!"

Bai Lin was very uncomfortable when greeted by this group of zombies, "Hello!" The

zombies looked at Bai Lin in surprise, and felt that this adult was a little different from the previous adults.

"Brother Sun Falcon, you're back!" After Bai Lin entered the house with the support of the crowd, she saw a fifteen- or six-year-old Zheng Tai boy coming out with a five- or six-year-old baby.

Although the little doll's face was slightly pale, her lips were pink and tender, which was a little different from the zombies with blue and purple lips outside. At first glance, she knew that it was a little boy. When she saw Sun Falcon, she cried and jumped up like an octopus. On Sun Falcon's body, he burst into tears, "Sun Falcon, where have you been, you didn't bring cocoa with you."

"I'm on guard today, but you're still awake, so I didn't tell you. It's clear!" Sun Falcon said comfortingly, "Didn't I ask the maid to tell you?"

"I don't listen to them, I hate them!" The baby cried even more sadly.

Bai Lin frowned and looked at the doll at this time. If she read it right, this doll should be level 70... And the place where the domain has erupted in the third district? A little boy around five years old, no, little zombie? Who can guess his level at this time? After all, Bai Lin has always stepped into the realm of energy conversion, so she can naturally know his level. Another sixteen-year-old Xiao Zhengtai is also very different. He... also has a fifty-seventh level...

Why do these zombies stay in the third Area? Did they not pursue it? Or... Bai Lin looked at Sun Falcon, because of his relationship, these two men stayed?

However, when Sun Falcon was still in the future and introduced to Bai Lin, he was still comforting the little zombie when he saw seven more zombies suddenly descending from upstairs. These zombies were of different ages. There was an old man with white hair. Squinting, there was a middle-aged man with a beard, the others were three younger men, and the last two were actually twin girls. Are these zombies?

Moreover, all the zombies here are above Sun Falcon, but the little boy crying with Sun Ying in his arms is the highest level. All the zombies maintain the age and appearance of their predecessors when they became zombies.

Sure enough, zombies are always blessed, because viruses are beneficial to them, because they do not have as many restrictions as humans, they can not only get the energy they need through flesh and blood, but also through various crystal cores to get their own Energy, and zombies absorb energy is never different, but their own energy is different.

Bai Lin really wanted to slap those researchers in the face and ask them whether they were helping humans or zombies!

"This is the person you recruited today?"

Bai Lin was stunned, looking at the old man with white hair and wearing a Tangshan suit. Since he used a person to describe her, could he see something? Impossible, Bai Lin was sure that he didn't see anything.

"Well, her name is Bai Lin!" Sun Falcon said at this time, and at the same time he had already comforted the cute little zombie named Coco.

"Bai Lin!" The twins blinked and looked at Bai Lin at this time, smiling cutely, "Hello, welcome to join the three districts, my name is Xiaoxiao."

"My name is Yangyang!"

" Hello everyone. !" Bai Lin nodded to them.

"And me, and me, my name is Coco!" The little boy jumped down from Sun Falcon and ran to Bai Lin's side when he saw the tears on his face. His big eyes were as red as rabbits because he had just cried. At this time, it was also exceptionally clear.

Then everyone else introduced themselves. In addition to Bai Lin's acquaintance, the fifteen or sixteen-year-old man was named Wang Fang, the middle-aged man was named Zhou Qi, and the other three men of similar age were named Zhao Shaojie, Wang Jiafeng, and Wei Gui.

After all the zombies were polite, Bai Lin was led by them to sit on the sofa in the hall. Then he started chatting, but it was just to get acquainted with each other's affairs!

"You're going to the Central District?" After listening to Sun Falcon's words, several people looked at Bai Lin.

Bai Lin nodded and frowned, she could clearly notice that they seemed to reject the Central District!

"Why do you want to go to the Central District? What's good in the Central District, there are bad people in it, and they used Coco for experiments before!" Coco said cutely and handed the doll in his arms to Wang Fang who was on the side, pulling Bai Bai. Lin's hand, "Sister, you must not go to the Central District, you will be caught by them if you are so beautiful."

Bai Lin looked at Coco in surprise, "Your hand... is hot..."

Several zombies saw Bai Lin's hand. Lin frowned, then looked at Sun Falcon, the meaning in her eyes was obvious, what kind of zombie did you bring here.

Coco quickly pulled out his hand from Bai Lin's. In a flash, he hid behind a few zombies, and the other zombies looked at Bai Lin with bad eyes at first sight.

But at this time, Bai Lin put away her shock, this group of zombies is not normal.

"What's so strange about a zombie's hand being hot? If you were caught by the people in the Central District and injected with that potion, it would definitely be warm!" said the old man Tang Shan.

"Isn't the Central District a paradise for zombies? How can you use zombies for research!" Bai Lin was horrified and didn't think that these zombies are actually their research objects, what do they want to do? In fact, to make it clear that these zombies are only human beings.

"You are too naive!" The middle-aged zombie Zhou Qi shook his head, "It seems that you should have come from outside and have not contacted the high-level executives of the zombie kingdom. I advise you not to go to the ring anymore. With your forty-six When the level was already the creator of the elements, he was definitely caught by them to experiment, and Sun Fal brought you back to remind you."

"Yes, if you insist on doing it, we will not stop it! " Zhao Shaojie said, his eyes were a little dim.

"You all came from the Central District?" Bai Lin said calmly.

"Well, we all released them from Central District, because of their potions, we haven't seen any effect on us." said the twins, Yang Yang.

"You guys also have the memory of being a human?"

"Well, it's already been there!" This sentence was said by Wang Jiafeng, who seemed to be more introverted.

"I still remember my father and mother!" At this time, Coco began to sob a little again, "They died during the earthquake, and Coco would have died. It was Mom and Dad who saved Coco, but Coco didn't know what happened later. , when Coco woke up, he was brought here by the zombies! It's terrible, Coco's parents are gone!"

Said the little boy began to cry again, Sun Falcon immediately hugged Coco when he saw it, "My first When I saw Coco once, he was already a fifty-level supernatural zombie, and he was just released from the Central District. Maybe it was because Coco was too young and his supernatural power was very high that he was caught in the research room!"

Bai Lin looked at this group of zombies and didn't know what to say. It seems that they all have their own special features. They should have all entered the research room. "Then...why are you all concentrated in the third district at this time?"

"From From the beginning of the fourth district, the zombies and people in the central district have been supervised inside, and once a special zombie is found, they will be caught and tested."

Bai Lin was terrified, it was a terrible researcher in the central district, in this life and in the previous life, Bai Lin was the most What I hate is the researchers. If they didn't have anything to study, would the world be like this? Do human beings think they can be safe by turning into zombies? Not yet in their hands.

When the ten people saw that Bai Lin did not speak, they also fell silent.

"Several adults, have you eaten yet?" At this time, a male zombie in a butler's costume said respectfully to several people on the side of the hall.

"It turns out that it has been so long, let's go to dinner!" Xiaoxiao said with a smile at this time.

A few zombies got up slowly when they saw this, and naturally invited Bai Lin.

There were a lot of things on a rectangular table, but Bai Lin breathed a sigh of relief, there was no meat, but after Bai Lin sat down, she looked at the things on the plate that looked like grass and leaves...

"I'm sorry, Bai Lin. Miss Lin, we don't eat meat!" Among the zombies who remembered their memories as human beings, they were the most resistant to the flesh and blood they used to be inseparable from.

Sun Yan also looked at Bai Lin at this time. He still remembered that she was watching him kill zombies while eating apples or something. Didn't she say that she likes vegetables?

Bai Lin wants to cry but has no tears in her heart, you are good zombies, you can eat leaves and weeds, but I am not! I am a human, and I carry a large space with vegetables and fruits in it, and I have to eat weeds that are not well-known and do not know whether they are harmful to human beings? Looking at the group of zombies, they have begun to eat the grass and unknown leaves on the plate with knives and forks. Swallowed.

"Sister Bai Lin, why don't you eat it?" Coco looked at Bai Lin and then glanced at the housekeeper.

The housekeeper nodded, and soon the plate in front of Bai Lin was replaced, and a bloody animal leg was placed on top. And looking at the blue-purple blood, Bai Lin knew that it was a zombie's leg at first sight. Can you be normal?

"You should be able to eat now, right?" Coco looked at Bai Lin again.

Bai Lin got up directly, "I don't like to eat these things!"

Looking at the other zombies frowning at him, he must have misinterpreted her meaning, thinking that she was going to eat human flesh or something. Bai Lin was very cold in her heart, but she still slowly took out a big apple from the ring and smiled, "I'd better eat fruit!" Bai Lin was about to eat when she saw all the zombies staring at her hands. The apples, what is even more exaggerated is that Coco and Wang Fang are still smiling, and Yang Yang swallowed his saliva.

Bai Lin didn't doubt what these zombies said today. They were considered good zombies. She sighed and took a bowl of fruit and put it on the table. "You are free!"

"Then I'm welcome!" Bai Lin saw the figure of a child running over the basin in the blink of an eye. She picked the biggest apple and opened her mouth wide, and took five bites. After a few clicks, I spit out an apple core, and then took another one and bit it!

Except for Tang Shan, Zhou Qi, and Sun Falcon, the other zombies didn't know what politeness was, and they all rushed over. A pot of dozens of apples was quickly divided among seven zombies.

Bai Lin looked at the remaining apple cores in the pot on the table and the half apple she had eaten in her hand. At this speed... Bai Lin's mouth twitched, are they really zombies?

"Thank you Sister Bai Lin for your hospitality!" Coco said very politely.

The others followed the way of Coco and bowed to Bai Lin to thank him.

After a few clicks, Bai Lin finished eating her apples, then glanced at the three zombies, and after thinking about it, she still took out three of them and gave them one zombie.

"I still have some milk, who would you like to drink?" Bai Lin blinked and closed her eyes, and seven pug-like heads appeared in front of her, staring at herself with burning eyes.

This time Bai Lin took out a large jug of milk, "Are there any cups?"

As soon as the words fell, she saw that there were seven cups in front of her, and Bai Lin pumped again, God! But they were still filled with them, "Do you still have any sense of taste?"

"When the memory is restored, the sense of taste is restored!" Coco held the Year of the Ox and drank it cautiously, "Sister, where did you get these things?"

"Human base!" Bai Lin said of course.

"Human base..." The zombies were still in high spirits at first, but after hearing Bai Lin's words, they became unhappy, "Ha ha ha" and laughed at themselves, "I almost forgot that I was once a human!"

"I am also very happy. I miss it, I don't know if anyone I know is still alive." Wang Fang said with dark eyes.

"I don't know what to do if the zombies are going to attack humans in the future!" Zhao Shaojie also began to sigh.

As soon as Zhao Shaojie's words came out, almost all the zombies and Bai Lin fell silent. In the end, Bai Lin's eyes showed a trace of cruelty, "Then kill it.

" , the life gained after becoming a zombie?"

"That's right!" Zhou Qi also directly objected, "My child should still be at the human base at this time, I... I can't just watch him die, watch him die. He was eaten by zombies! I really don't understand. My sacrifice is for him to live well, but why do zombies still have to deal with them? Shouldn't we protect them more?"

"Mr. Zhou, don't be stupid, we are zombies. , Humans will never let us go!" Bai Lin continued, "Instead of waiting for them to kill us, we might as well do it ourselves, weeds and roots, if you really don't want your child to turn him into a zombie directly, Anyway, after a few years, he will still remember everything, isn't it better?"

"Miss Bai Lin!" Hearing Bai Lin's words, the other zombies stood up, "Why do you have such thoughts? As a zombie, you should know what you will experience. Maybe you are lucky, but just remembering Human memory, but not the memory of turning into a zombie. You know that memory..." Tang Shan said here with tears in his eyes, "I...I ate my wife...eat..." At the end of the sentence, he could not help crying, " If I could, I'd rather die now, but I can't, I know I'm still useful, maybe in the future, humans and zombies will really fight, and I will also stand on the side of humans!"

After speaking, Tangshan wiped his tears, " I'm sorry everyone, I lost my way!" After saying that, he bowed and turned to leave.

Bai Lin watched Tang Shan leave indifferently, and after other people also glanced at Bai Lin, they might think that Bai Lin was not one of them and also left one after another.

"Sister Bai Lin, although I don't know why you have this idea, but... I hope you will not tell others what we think in the future for the sake of reminding you today!" Wang Fang took Coco and left. .

Zombies with memories don't want to kill again. In fact, what did they do wrong? Before the end of the world, they were just normal people, with their own families, their own relatives, and even more of their own careers. Life is a disaster, and they lost their minds and became bloodthirsty tools. After they woke up and remembered everything...

Bai Lin imagined that if she became a zombie after the end of the world and then went around eating people and drinking blood, after thinking about it, Immediately shivered, it was really hard to accept myself as a zombie! What's more, they have to be studied because they are too good. Bai Lin's eyes were abnormally dark, and some things should not exist in the world.

"Lord Bai Lin, do you need me to take you into your room?" A zombie maid who had been standing on the side at this time said softly.

Hearing that, Bai Lin turned to look at the black-skinned zombie that couldn't maintain normal human beings. At this time, she looked at herself humbly, "I'm sorry!" The

zombie maid was stunned for a moment, and she was even more respectful to Bai Lin!

Bai Lin followed in her footsteps. Some zombies, such as Coco, still maintained their human heart. This kind of zombies, Bai Lin felt a little bit conflicted and regarded them as aliens, but some zombies took pleasure in killing people, such as Bai Ruiping. The zombies are still alive, Bai Lin thinks that her footsteps are getting more and more firm. After she rescues her father and mother and finds Jingbei, she will definitely have to think of a way, how to process the blood of her and Xiaojin, and thoroughly treat these poor people. , the zombies that should be saved.

When she got to the room, Bai Lin lay on the bed and pondered. She was still too fixated on her previous life's thinking, zombie! Rub your forehead. If she remembered correctly, when she rescued Xiaobai, Xiaobai was at level 20, but until two years have passed, his abilities have not changed at all, and the time Bai Lin spent with him some time ago counted. It's not long, but I also discovered some things. His body seems to be growing, that is to say, from the day he becomes a human being, he will follow the trajectory of human life and age with the passage of time.

This is the aging process that all human beings have to go through. Can zombies give up immortality or can they reach the level of gods in the future?

Bai Lin rubbed her forehead, these things are still to be considered later, and now she has never even seen her parents! She is definitely going to stay in the third district, and then think about other plans, not to put herself in the research institute.

Early the next morning, Bai Lin got up and started to practice fists and feet in the yard, and she was familiar with the sixth floor of the phantom. Because it didn't take long to reach the fifth floor, she was a little unsteady.

"Sister Bai Lin, it's really you!" Coco held a big doll and looked at Bai Lin sleepily.

"Good morning Coco!" Bai Lin smiled at Coco.

"What are you doing?" Wang Fang also went down the stairs at this time.

"Early practice!" Bai Lin answered very simply, ending the last movement.

"Is it your habit as a human?" Coco gave Wang Fang the doll and trotted to Bai Lin, hurriedly handing the towel on the chair to Bai Lin.

Bai Lin took the towel with a smile, as if they all wanted to forget the unpleasantness of yesterday, "Yes!" Then she wiped the sweat from her face.

"Can I also practice?" Coco said, and planned to learn the shape that Bai Lin just posed, but unfortunately it looked very simple, but after doing it a few times, the little guy didn't do it well.

Bai Lin laughed, why is it so easy to practice on the sixth floor of the phantom? Immediately, I thought of the old grandfathers in the village who had nothing to do with Tai Chi before the end of the world, so I played Tai Chi directly in front of the little guy!

Unexpectedly, when Tangshan old zombie saw it, he had to compare the Tai Chi in his memory with Bai Lin!

Because of Bai Lin's morning exercise in the area of ​​the little corpse king in the third district, the house that had been dead has become a little more active!

In the central area, there are many tall buildings. Among them, there are five tallest buildings, each of which is 30 stories high. There are air corridors between the houses, which just form a five-pointed star. In the middle of the building is a huge factory-like place marked with a big X symbol. Among them, on the top floor of the building on the far left, a tall and slender man wearing a mask and a black dress stared coldly outside, not knowing what he was thinking.

At this time, he knocked on the door from the outside, and before the man could speak, he heard the sound of high heels entering the door. With a lustful look on his face, his red eyes greedily looked at the man not far away.

"Father..." Jiao Di Di's voice made one's heart rippling.

"Speak!" The man didn't move, his voice was unusually cold.

"In a few days it will be the day when the corpse kings will go on tour. Should you also prepare?" The woman said that she wanted to walk into the man, but stopped when he was two meters away. At this time, the man A black aura emanated from her body, the woman was stunned for a moment and then quickly took a few steps back. She felt lingering fears, and immediately knelt on the ground when she heard a sound, and said hurriedly and sincerely, "Yu Lu has just lost her sense of proportion, please punish me!

" Basement 5!"

The zombie woman Yu Lu had even more fear in her eyes when she heard the man's cold voice, and almost collapsed to the ground because of it. Basement No. 5? After the failure of the high-level zombie experiment, it became a powerful machine for killing and stamping. There are ten basements to place them. From No. 0 to No. 9, the level of zombies increases one by one... Basement No. 5, even with her current second degree liquid The energy realm can't live for one night. She will definitely be dismembered.

"Master...Master...Sir..." Yu Lu followed him for three months, she thought she would be special, but in the end, it was better than the female zombie who was directly attacked by his black energy.

"Drag down! Basement No. 7!" The man did not move at all, but the black energy around his body was about to move, roaring like an evil spirit in hell.

After Yu Lu heard this, she lost her mind and collapsed on the ground powerlessly. If she hadn't begged for mercy, she might still have a chance to live! Her heart was full of death, and her eyes were slightly focused, and she still looked at the stalwart man, and she burst into tears in an instant, and she didn't know why she was crying! Maybe she was too greedy? But why? Obviously all the corpse kings have women, but he doesn't need them? Just haven't waited for her to speak again.

Soon two male zombies came in from the outside and unceremoniously silenced the woman's voice and dragged the demented woman directly.

At this time, the man turned around, and the black mask further set off the icy aura he exudes!