Chen Bosheng's Madness

Chen Bosheng's trip to Zombie Country this time can be described as a rewarding experience, and powerful monsters are the icing on the cake for them. Xia Jialiu Qiao Bai Qitian followed behind a few people and watched Chen Bosheng standing on top of the tall monster facing the sunset, as if he was the Lord of the Earth. Clenching his hands, this is the difference in strength. If he also has the level of Bai Qitian, everything will be different.

Chen Bosheng naturally didn't know what Bai Qitian was thinking at this time, but was thinking about how to transform the monster under his feet into a more powerful one. A strange smile flashed on the corner of his mouth. The little ones from the Ding family had already come over. Wouldn't it be more obedient if they were integrated into these monsters?

There are several people and horses not far from the zombie country. Some people saw that the monsters actually came out of the membrane. The first reaction was fear, and the second reaction was that someone had controlled them, otherwise it would be impossible to come out. It is so well-behaved, completely different from the irritability in the membrane. After looking at each other, they all went back to report.

Another man in blue with a mask and a handsome man with long white hair happened to appear on one of the tall trees at this time. Because they were blocked by the leaves, they found that the setting sun penetrated through the leaves, and the imprints hit the two of them. , which makes it a little unreal.

"Yo, it really is Chen Bosheng, it's really amazing!" The handsome man said with some wicked charm, his slender fingers slowly smoothed his hair that was fluttering in the wind, as if he didn't care much about this matter.

The man in the silver mask looked at the group of people and said, "The first thing they will attack is humans."

"Anyway, there is a Taoyuan base, and no matter how bad it is, there is a hidden family. My purpose is another group of hermit families!" The man said with his head held high, his delicate white neck exposed, and he took a deep breath of air, "I smell a conspiracy, it seems that they are still not giving up!"

"We killed so many, and there are many more?" Mask The man looked at the handsome man in amazement. Before going to the middle gate, he had already killed ten people from another group of hidden families, known as the black family.

"If you don't kill them all, there will be endless trouble. They are all greedy people!" The handsome man smiled and looked at the man in front of him with burning eyes, "Don't worry, as long as this condition is met, I will definitely not. What's the intersection with you! Let's go, let's go see our lovely brothers and sisters!" Just as I went down, I took out a small frozen test tube from the pocket of the white coat, which could still be seen through the ice. See the golden liquid inside. The smile on the corner of the man's mouth deepened, "Good thing, isn't it?"

For a man who has studied zombie viruses for so many years, this thing that came from the east gate is indeed a good thing. Squinting his eyes, the membrane of the East Gate is different from the membrane of any hidden family. It took him a lot of energy to enter. Sure enough, no one from the black family was found! Alas, the Taoyuan base doesn't need to go there. As for the human base, it doesn't need to go to so many zombies! Where is he going? Where would he hide if he was from the black family? My beloved father, sister, sister, brother, brother, wait for me, I will let you experience the pain I have experienced once!

The silver masked man who jumped down between the trees looked behind him, who knew that the handsome man didn't come down, then looked up and saw a face with a twisted smile, full of hatred! He narrowed his eyes and was beaten and scolded just because he said a wrong sentence, and he was sent to the laboratory just because he offended the head of the black family. If it was sent normally, it would be fine. The key is that the group of professors had just mutated, and their mood was abnormal, and their hearts had already begun to distort.

What would they do to a man who had powers in himself? He couldn't imagine that, from the experience of getting along with the zombies who once came out with him, it turned out that there were 1,000 people in that group, and only five of them survived, including Gu Qin.

Because of the difference in his body's ability to bear, he almost carried all kinds of newly developed viruses. He had seen that kind of pain in Xuan Fei's eyes. It is impossible to describe how life is worse than death, and Gu Qin was actually a ten-year-old child at the time.

This is torture both physically and mentally! And his body lacks organs... If he hadn't reached this level, he might not be able to live! Even if he is normal now, he is still not a complete person.

"Are you pitying me?" At this moment, a mocking voice came from the masked man's ear.

"Do you think you need to be pitiful?" the masked man asked back! It is true that he will not pity him, because he is also a lunatic who is driven mad, but this lunatic is also a lunatic with a good conscience. It is very contradictory, but it is not contradictory when it is placed on him!

The long white-haired man in front of him inserted his hands into the pockets of his white coat, with a hint of comfort, "I don't need your pity, I need the pity of the little guy, if I can transplant the organs I need, it will be perfect. Now!"

"Are you still hitting her attention?" The masked man's tone was not very good.

The man shrugged, "I smell the same smell on her as mine, and I don't need much, just a kidney and a little liver will do!"

Looking at the extremely innocent man, the masked man Han Yu wrinkled. He raised his brows, "Is she the only one who can?"

"Of course not, there is also my favorite Xiao Hei!" The man licked his lips charmingly, "But I just want the little guy, and I like the little guy even more. It's over!"

Han Yu looked at the man in front of him speechlessly, "Let's go, it's getting late!"

"Hehehe..." Gu Qin watched Han Yu stride forward, laughing loudly, but the corners of his eyes were full of laughter. Glancing to the left. He could clearly see the women dressed in strange clothes, and ordinary mental abilities could not cover his eyes at all. After leaving a certain distance, the corner of his mouth whispered softly, "Rouyan...Baishi...Bai Lin...Jing Northwest... matriarchal family, is that so? I don't like them!" There was a hint of gloom in his eyes. Immediately, he used his fair hands to cover up the dazzling sunlight that had already emerged from the trees and hit them, "It's autumn, why is the sun so bright?"

"I also want to know that the virus affects not only the land. , it seems that the orbit of the entire earth has shifted to a certain extent! Do you think that one day the earth will get closer and closer to the sun, and then explode?" Han Yu looked at the sun on that day and squinted his eyes in irritation.

"It's very possible!" Gu Qin said seriously, "That's why we move faster! We must kill them all before the explosion!"

"Mad!" Han Yu could only give him this evaluation at this time. !

Gu Qin heard the unusual innocence at this time, "I don't want to be a lunatic either, but they didn't die in my hands, it's always a pity!" Then Gu Qin's face lit up, "One thousand meters in the east. Found the target in the place!"

As soon as the voice fell, they saw the two figures walking towards the front very fast. Immediately, he disappeared into the trees not far away.

At this time, Jingbei and Bai Lin were sitting beside a lake, watching the setting sun, Bai Lin's head rested on Jingbei's shoulder, very leisurely.

"Can Jingbei tell me about your father and mother?" Bai Lin wondered why Jingbei had such a personality.

"I've never seen them!" Jing Bei rubbed against Bai Lin's hair, closed his eyes and felt this rare stillness, he liked it very much.

"How come I haven't seen each other?"

"I heard that my father left the Zhongmen Hidden Family and went to practice outside. After three years, he was very embarrassed and hugged me back. He didn't say anything and went out again. Since then I won't come back!"

Bai Lin could hear the indifference and strangeness towards her parents from Jing Beibei's tone, and at the same time she was unusually calm.

"Jing Beibei!" Bai Lin wrapped her arms around Jing Beibei's neck and buried her face in his chest.

Jing Beibei's slender and fair hands wrapped around Bai Lin's waist, "I never thought I would like someone, so I don't know what is like and what is love at all. Bai Lin, you are a gift from God, so I want to take good care of it!" The only Bai Lin who wants to pursue in this life! It was worth going through fire and water for her, and losing her life for her! So what you need I will help you achieve.

Feeling Jing Beibei's steady heartbeat, Bai Lin smiled at the corner of her mouth, "Jing Beibei will always be by my side or behind me watching me."

"Yes!" Jing Beibei looked down at the one who raised her head to look at herself Delicate and beautiful smiling face, he really wanted to kiss that little mouth, so he did the same.

The smile at the corner of Bai Lin's mouth did not fade, and she felt something soft, moist and tender against her lips. After a while, both of them were blushing, and Bai Lin wrapped her arms around Jing Beibei's neck again, "Jing Beibei, shall we have a bridal chamber tonight?"

"No!" Jing Beibei is a principled person!

"I don't attract you?"

"Fatal attraction, but no way!" It would be fine if he didn't agree with Shiraishi, but he agreed with Shiraishi, "Why all of a sudden?"

"Am I ready?" After Lin adjusted her mood, she looked up at Jing Beibei. It's just that Jing Beibei just stared at her and didn't speak at this time, obviously not believing her. "Okay, actually I want to give birth to a baby for Jing Bei! I want to see what it's like to be a father!"

Jing Bei frowned, "I don't want children!" Number one, Little Dot is too fragile and annoying and annoying, just like Coco.

"Don't you like Coco a lot?" Obviously, Bai Lin came first to the little zombie Coco.

"That was an accident!" It was indeed an accident. If he hadn't entered the laboratory, he would not have seen Coco who was forced to eat human flesh, refused and self-harmed. Just because of this, Jingbei wanted to save this zombie no matter what. Although he was not a good person, he knew that if Bai Lin was there, he would definitely save him. Besides, the little guy looked like Bai Lin at a certain time.

"But I want it!" Bai Lin said with a smile. If there is a cool and handsome child like Jingxi Bei, it must be very fun.

"Then give birth!" Bai Lin wanted to give birth, and this child might not follow them. It may be both, unless Baishi and Rouyan will want another, but this possibility is very small, after all, they are so old, they should not be too eager to have children, and there is already Bai Lin .

Rouyan and Baishi really never thought about having children again. For them, having Bai Lin is a great gift. They did not participate in Bai Lin's growth for various reasons, so they still With guilt, they wanted to do their best to make up for Bai Lin, but it seemed that she didn't lack anything at all, so they could only try their best to be nice to her. Besides, having a child will share their love for Bai Lin, so the two naturally have a tacit understanding and don't want to have another relationship.

After three days of competition, Lei Xing, Gongyanglei and Zhuge Liuxiang were the victors in the end. All three got a sign.

I heard that the brand was originally 6 yuan, because the one-hundred-year-old comparison means that people who live with the brand are more likely to abandon the brand that is of no use by their side. Indeed, I have only heard the legend of the brand so far. What is it? They don't know the brand they made, but after a hundred years of research, even the gods are tired of it, so it doesn't matter if they return it to the clan.

A year ago, when they were collecting the brand, they were given the first step. Those people belonged to the black family, so in order to recover the brand, the game had to be postponed. At that time, Patriarch Jing gave him a year to follow. Returning the brand, after a year has passed, regardless of whether the brand has been recovered or not, the competition will be held as normal.

Therefore, Jingsongshan only took out five signs. At that time, many people were surprised, because they knew that there were six signs, but the people who knew it didn't say anything. Anyway, that sign would return to the middle gate sooner or later, the black family. Sooner or later they will kill them all.

Among all the hidden families, only the Yi family did not get the brand, and there were only two in the middle door, but if you add the brand that Han Yu snatched from the black family, there would be three. This is the differences between families. Because of the presence of Bai Lin, Dongmen was considered to be rising up. Even if they didn't rise up just because they heard that 'Yao Ning' was already at the level of a god, they also had a trace of fear. Besides, it didn't seem like Bai Shi stepped into the level of a god. too big a problem.

Nima, why do you suddenly feel that it is so easy to rise to the divine level? What does this make those hundreds of years old guys think? It is said that the old man Jing in the middle gate has already shown his old state, and it is difficult to say whether he will enter the level of a god. Isn't the level of the gods a Chinese cabbage?

Why are they still hovering at level 20, level 30, level 40, and the level of the explosive power field? Can't get a level up in a year?

But there is one thing that everyone is well aware of, that is, from the day the virus broke out, the elements in the air have increased sharply, which is many times more than before, so it is very beneficial for them to upgrade. It is very fast, so many geniuses advance by leaps and bounds after they have risen to the tenth level. It will not take too long to rise to the first level as before the end of the world, and more time can be used to understand the energy of the elements.

There is no lack of them because of this reason, so they level up quickly, as long as the talent is high and strong, becoming a god is no longer a dream.

Bai Lin sat with Baishi and the others in the conference hall of the middle gate at this time, and what Master Jing was talking about at this time was about the fact that the human base had been attacked.

Bai Lin held the note in her hand. It was a letter from Ye Weiguo at the Human Base. There were also several pieces of paper that she had put on her lap at this time, all of which were written about their encounter with the attack this time. But it was just that the attack was not completely attacked. Are they provocative?

And those monsters were released by Chen Bosheng, what exactly does Chen Bosheng want to do? Why haven't I seen those monsters in the base?

"How do we handle this matter with the Hidden World Family?" Because the time was too short, the rest of the Hidden World Family did not come again, but the representative of Dabi held a meeting with Mr. Jing. This sentence was said by Yi Shuipeng, who had seen the cruelty and bloodshed of those zombies. "And they are really powerful!"

"This matter must be managed!" Shiraishi said. "Do you think they won't set their sights on the Hidden Family after they cut down the human base?"

"We have a protective film!" Yi Shuipeng had a trace of fear on his face at this time, thinking of the zombies attacking Hidden World. The scene of the family was busy talking.

"Protective film?" Bai Shi shook his head, "If the protective film was really useful, our East Gate would not have been attacked so terribly!"

"That's because there are traitors..." Yi Shuipeng's voice softened a bit here. , after all, who made their betrayal their grandfather. Thinking of this, Yi Shuipeng's eyes lit up. Grandpa, how could he forget him? He got excited when he heard that he was still alive.

"The betrayal betrayal is because the other party's conditions meet the interests he needs, so it constitutes a betrayal. Can you guarantee that there are people of justice in the hidden family?" Bai Lin glanced at Yi Water Peng.

When Yi Shuipeng heard this, he immediately closed his eyes, not wanting others to see what he was thinking at this time. As long as he wasn't attacked by zombies, why couldn't he betray him for his own benefit? Are they still alive anyway? It's better than all dead!

But he never thought about seeking skin from the tiger, and he still wanted to seek the skin from the tiger that they also ate. The end result was to speed up the death of his own side. After it was used by others for nothing, it became their dish.

At this time, Bai Lin didn't say any more, but checked whether there was any other information in her letter, and then she glanced at Taoyuan Base and said that she often saw several women wearing strange clothes standing there. On the far bank of Taoyuan Base, I don't know what I'm investigating.

There was a smile on Bai Lin's mouth, and she hasn't left yet. It seems that they are firm enough. I heard that the talented people in the wood group account for the majority, and almost all the older generation have reached the gods. Realm, the oldest 800-year-old patriarch is already at the fifth level of the gods.

Would you like to go meet them? Not participating in the world? That was after meeting her, why can't you make good use of the powerful power?

Thinking that Bai Lin took that piece of paper and then looked at the other one, it is very common for zombies to have humans, but there are zombies who take humans and slowly dissect in front of all the people in the base. already? And what about splitting? This is simply outrageous.

Seeing what people would think, Bai Lin suddenly understood the purpose of zombies. Their purpose is to defeat the strong heart of human beings, and fear makes them vulnerable.

Huaxia Base has the protective film given by Bai Lin, so there will be no problem. However, the film of the East Gate has not been completely controlled by her, so it is normal to have loopholes. Because there is a grandfather and a few grandfathers in charge, Bai Lin is not too worried. After that is the protective film Taoyuan base that is completely in their hands. Almost everyone knows each other, and they are not afraid of strangers entering. Besides, it is still a problem to enter.

Next is the Zhongmen. The Zhongmen does not need to be said by Bai Lin. It is very united. In addition, there are many strong people in it. Bai Lin does not worry about the Zhongmen. I was a little worried. After all, Yi Shuipeng and Gong Yanglei were both afraid of death and selfish, so it was inevitable that their family was like this.

But Bai Lin glanced at Gong Yanglei who was sitting not far away. He was not such a person, and he was quite smart and knew what to choose. Such a person was Ximen's successor, which showed that Ximen people had a good vision. , then there shouldn't be too many bad-minded people.

Finally, there is the Zhuge family in the south gate, because Zhuge Liuxiang and Bai Lin have a good impression of him. As for Zhuge Liuqin, Bai Lin frowned, hoping that she would not involve Jing Beibei and her affairs, and listen to the opinions of the people around her. Zhuge Liuqin's evaluations are all good, and this is not something that is listened to under the power of infection.

Kindness, beauty, generosity, arrogance, dashing, hatred, these comments made Bai Lin feel good about her, but a woman's jealousy is terrifying. It will sprout, but once it breaks through the ground, it will immediately become a towering tree, and it will never die!

Bai Lin rubbed her forehead. In the end, it was the Ding family, who had a headache for Bai Lin. The Ding family had a close relationship with Chen Bosheng. Someone had already seen the Ding family in the zombie crowd. In other words, the Ding family was already connected with Chen Bosheng. together. I wonder if Chen Bosheng will transform them.

Next is Jingbei's zombie force outside, I don't know how Jingbei is now!

Yes, Jing Beibei left when she learned that the zombies were gathering to attack humans, but Bai Lin asked him to go to the East Gate before he left. I don't know if he has developed it from the East Gate now. I don't know if the potion was successful. Bai Lin couldn't let Jing Beibei take too much risk, although he went to the land he built for the zombies, it was hard to guarantee that the zombies would see something. So it would be better if they all turned into human beings.

Thinking of the man with the silver mask and Gu Qin that she saw during the competition that day, Bai Lin sighed. That should be Han Yu!

At the level of her goddess, she didn't notice his power level, either he was covered up by something, or he had reached godren, and he was higher than her, but is it possible in just one month? ? The thought of Gu Qin beside him had to make her doubt that he could do it.

But why is Han Yu wearing a mask? His exposed skin is normal fair skin. Bai Lin rubbed her forehead, Han Yu, are you just chasing power?

At this time, Jingsongshan has already begun to discuss with everyone how to kill zombies.

This is the ninth year of the apocalypse. Bai Lin died in the last ten years of the apocalypse. When I heard Luo Ziling's words, there should not have been a large number of zombies at that time. It can be said that Bai Lin made the war faster, and human beings This side should have some advantages compared to the no chance of winning in the previous life.

Chen Bosheng smiled at the corner of his mouth when he looked at the first goddess he had created.

When Bai Ziou heard the laughter, he turned his head and turned his head to Chen Bosheng, "Professor Chen."

"Ziou, what do you think?" Chen Bosheng stared at the one inside the glass cover that he had already put into the physiological saline. naked body. Especially the conspicuous face, this face, but he has grown up, it is really strange that a person can become so fast when the end of the world is coming?

The little girl in the past was a very shy, introverted and inferior child! The last time I saw her, I was bold. I don't know if his implanted character is right! But it must be very fun, as her fingers tap lightly on her head, her memory and abilities are not easy to replicate! Fortunately, the heart can help. Would you like to lure that little girl over and copy her powers?

"She's not Bai Zihong!" Bai Ziou came to see her frequently and felt that her changes were getting bigger and bigger.

"Why not? Obviously she became like this!" Chen Bosheng touched the glass cover.

"But her face..."

"Oh, it's just injected with some genes that are different from hers. Those are very light genes!" Chen Bosheng said with a weird smile, "Also, because of that gene, it was destroyed at the time. There are a lot of experimental items, but unfortunately there are only a few, otherwise she will be more perfect!"

"Professor, do you mean that her genes have been injected into her body? So she looks like her?" Bai Ziou widened. Eyes, when did Chen Bosheng have her genes?

"Of course not, her genes are just to make her stronger. How do you think she has risen to the level of a god?" Chen Bosheng said and stood up straight, his face was naturally created by a god shadow bug. Energy, he wants to create a second Bai Lin that is exactly the same, naturally he can't let Bai Zihong leave her original face and figure, as well as her own memories. It's all so perfect.

Now there is only one object of the copied ability, which is like a completely flawless machine. What is missing is an instruction to act. As long as that instruction is entered, she is her.

Bai Ziou didn't speak anymore. Seeing Chen Bosheng's strange smile instantly, his heart froze. At this moment, Chen Bosheng suddenly turned his head and said, "How, are you interested in participating in my research? I can make you stronger. For example, the genius Jingbei Xiaobao who surpasses your hidden family?"

"No, no need!" Bai Ziou is not an idiot, he has his own jealousy, and he also has his own bottom line. Now that he knows everything about Bai Zihong, he is even more afraid to hand himself over to this pervert in front of him. with lunatics. Besides, he doesn't have much pursuit of himself, it's better to be a human being. It's just that he didn't expect that his grandfather had changed his attitude because he just went to the zombie country, and he also let Chen Bosheng reform, thinking of what his grandfather looks like today. Bai Ziou shuddered, narrowed his eyes, and said nothing. Everything seems to be in the hands of Chen Bosheng.

Chen Bosheng looked at the silent boy in front of him and shrugged his shoulders. What a pity, even his beloved little niece asked him to help them become stronger. "Let's go and see my other experimental subjects together?"

Bai Ziou shook his head, all the monsters were transformed by him, he could easily remove the main brains of the monsters and replace them with obedient brains without damaging their abilities , or the body of an obedient person! It's a pity that no matter how obedient you are in the future, with his control over the purple bugs, disobedience will become his puppet.

"Professor Chen, can you tell me why you are doing this?"

"It's boring. And this world is very annoying to me!" Without his little angel, what would the world do?

Bai Ziou listened to his light and fluttering voice, his heart skipped a few beats, what does it mean to look at the world so unsightly, could he want to destroy the world, what a joke, is it possible with his strength?

The so-called Bohai Sea is not a real sea, but a freshwater area with a size of ten thousand miles. There are many islands in this area, and one of them, Kuan Island, is very lively at this time, because they welcomed their master, they God.

"Master Hei, you haven't been here for the past few months, but Meiji misses you so much!" Meiji walked up to Jing Beibei, who was still dressed as Heiye, but was five meters away. She stopped, but she remembered the temper of Hei Ye!

"Brother Hei!" At this moment, Coco, who was being held by Sun Falcon, jumped down immediately and ran towards Jing Beibei. Before Jing Beibei could respond, he already hugged Jing Beibei's thigh, with the eyes in his eyes. With excitement, he blinked at Jing Northwest.

Jing Bei frowned and looked down at the little guy under his feet who didn't move. In his mind, he thought of what Bai Lin said about having a child that day, he would be promoted to father... He brought the little guy into Bai Lin's face, if it was a little guy like Bai Lin, he would probably like it.

"Coco!" Sun Falcon saw that Jing Beibei was still bracing for cold air, but he didn't seem to push Coco directly away as before. But they were still afraid that he could not hold back and shoot Coco to death. After all, they thought they knew a little bit about Jing Beibei's temperament.

Coco heard Sun Falcon's pouting, but he still reluctantly walked back to Sun Falcon's side, but his eyes kept looking at Jing Beibei, "Brother Hei, you won't leave in the future, right?"

Jing Beibei He didn't speak, he had the antidote from the east gate in his hand, but he didn't know whether it was useful or not. He looked at the zombies whose abilities were lower than those of Meiji and other zombies, and tried them out. After all, in the event of a problem, Meiji and other zombies still have the ability to deal with it, even if they face another group of zombies in the future.

Thinking about Jing Beibei, he didn't say anything, but went straight to his house.

All the zombies admired and watched Jingbei step by step into the most gorgeous room in Kuan Island. The other four corpse kings followed closely. look, this is their king! Hope for all their zombies!