The Harm of Crystal Nucleus Upgrade

When He Minmao was half-dead, Bai Lin let him go and let him 'send' him away. Chang Zhangjing waited until she returned to the wedding venue, and everyone else had already gone to dinner, Bai Lin breathed a sigh of relief, at least no one was making trouble now.

In addition to upgrading the wedding with Miao Cuihua, Bai Lin still has a lot of things to do. All the cooperation plans of Guo's family, Ouyang's family, Huaxia base, and Zhou's family who were present at the dinner yesterday must be timely changed. The things that individuals cooperate with are different. Naturally, they will not be stupid enough to say it directly at the dinner table, but they are just saying something irrelevant and polite.

But fortunately, they all knew each other. After all, except for the Guo family, everyone else was in the Huaxia base, and they were naturally acquainted with Ye Weiguo. However, Guo Ming and them are considered to be familiar with them. After all, they also have business contacts, although they did not know that they were related to Taoyuan Base!

As for Zhou Guofeng, Bai Lin had personally visited his home before, and the space diamond was the stepping stone. Sure enough, he did meet her. So what Bai Lin and Zhou Guofeng cooperated with was the space diamond! But every time I give very little, mainly because Bai Lin will also be exhibited at the auction. So I don't dare to give too much. Usually, things are rare and precious. Zhou Guofeng has been in business for so much of his life and naturally understands this!

Of course, Zhou Guofeng didn't doubt the origin of the diamonds that Bai Lin gave him, but it's not easy to ask if he didn't say anything. As long as he wasn't kidnapped and cheated, taking out would bring trouble to the Zhou family! From this point of view, people are actually selfish, and they think of their own interests first, and then they will consider everyone's interests! Bai Lin didn't have any dissatisfaction because of it. If she was, she would think the same. This is human nature, and saints do not exist among human beings.

As for the Guojia base, the market for vegetables has been completely opened. If it wants to expand, it will be in conflict with the Taoyuan base. Bai Lin urgently needs to make some adjustments.

Bai Lin is very grateful to the Ouyang family. At that time, Bai Lin was handed over to He Zhongde to take care of it. At that time, Bai Lin was attacked by people from the hidden family because of the golden dragon. Said, I still supported the development of various industries under Taoyuan Industry, which was a heavy blow to them who occupied the market before. Fortunately, Taoyuan Industry took the 'expensive' route, otherwise, they could really be the enemy.

Finally, there is the Huaxia Base. What Bai Lin wants to talk about is still about teaching. After all, Huaxia Base is a representative of human bases. Although it cannot control other bases, it is very beneficial to have it lead other bases. Bai Lin is not thinking about the Taoyuan Base. She always feels that although she can encounter some low-level zombies that are not to be feared in the past few years, it indicates the existence of zombies, but it is obvious why there are no high-level zombies? It stands to reason that the changes in the world are more beneficial for the zombies to upgrade. The point is, Bai Lin didn't even see a single high-level zombie except for Xiaobai's zombie kingdom that she found earlier! This can't help but remind Bai Lin of the organized zombies she saw when she won the light-type supernatural fruit.

So Bai Lin doesn't know if the zombies are planning something, maybe they are trying to catch the attention of humans, but they don't know, so Bai Lin wants to build some adult schools. She thought that Taoyuan Base was built in Huaxia Base. The subjects for adults are designed, and there will be people who want to come. Maybe because there are too many children, many adults are reluctant to go! For all the knowledge of supernatural powers, many people are half-understood and explore on their own, which is a waste of time and easy to go astray. If you set up an adult school directly, everything will be different. Anyway, all the people who come in are adults after the age of 18, which can reduce a lot of people who feel that they can't save face.

Bai Lin raised her head, thinking of the previous farce, she laughed a little in her heart. The people watching the fun are actually nothing more than people who want to make trouble at this time, or people who like to watch the fun gather around.

The Guo family, Zhou family, Ye Weiguo, Ouyang family, Ding family, and the heads of various bases almost didn't come here, but Bai Lin asked them to come downstairs directly while watching the ceremony! So the people before, except for the daughters, sons, and wives brought by the leaders of the various bases, were Shiraishi who had been watching her!

Regarding the rest of the hidden family, although they did not participate in this group of onlookers, they were watching from the rest pavilion not far away. As for Jingbei, Bai Lin never thought that he would come.

Maybe other bases are too quiet, maybe they want to see the jokes of Taoyuan Base, anyway, the people who watched the fun before have no reason to make trouble! What happened during the natural wedding, some people who really talk about it will not open their mouths! Except for Ding Zegang, he only spoke for his own daughter. But people are just saying a word.

Bai Lin sighed softly. The reason why the Taoyuan base was opened for the wedding ceremony was to let those who had some ideas in the base see it. The Taoyuan base is actually no different from their base. No, the people in their Taoyuan base were lucky enough to occupy a piece of paradise. Bai Lin didn't know if there was another place like the Taoyuan base. But it depends on whether those people will find such a paradise after seeing Taoyuan Base!

Second, let other base managers relax their mysterious speculations about Taoyuan Base. A base is too mysterious and often travels on various occasions, which will make other bases wary and wonder whether Taoyuan Base wants to dominate the human base. , Unified Human Base? If this is the case, in order to save their base, they may gather together to quietly kill the people who have experienced outside the Taoyuan base. Bai Lin wants everyone to see that Taoyuan Base has no special pursuit! Bai Lin didn't even think about unifying the human race, because she was so tired! A Taoyuan base has to work hard, not to mention the entire human base, and they may not be able to convince you!

With these goals in mind, Bai Lin looked at the leaders of the other bases and was relieved. The real hidden dangers of Taoyuan Base should be solved. After that, Bai Lin may discuss the zombie speculation with the leaders of the major bases. Or the base chief said it.

Avoid being caught off guard by zombies. Thinking of this, Bai Lin suddenly remembered that it seemed that the human base had just been built and a corpse wave had besieged the base, but it was repelled by the people of the hidden family. Bai Lin expected that the people sent by the Hidden Family at that time were people who were many levels higher than the previous zombies. So they shrank back, leveled up, and made a comeback! It's very possible!

Bai Lin's heart slowly sinks when she thinks of this, so what are the low-level zombies who often appear in the human base like wandering and never found a zombie organization? Because it is a low-level zombie of the fifth or sixth level, it can be easily killed. So no one would care, but... Bai Lin frowned. She had been out so many times, but she always felt that the zombies she encountered were very strange, as if they were exploring the terrain!

Although the level of human beings is only higher than the level of zombies, the scratches and bite marks of zombies have absolutely no effect on him! Then it is impossible for her to encounter so many low-level zombies when she goes out. Moreover, although these low-level zombies have not recovered their intelligence to human intelligence, they also know where the danger is and where the safety is! Going to the human base is obviously the rhythm of courting death, why do they have to come here?

Bai Lin took a picture of her own brain. She didn't take it to heart because she was a low-level zombie before. Although the human bases were concentrated in the middle part of the Huaxia map, the distance between each base was as fast as Xiaojin's speed. Flying for two hours is equivalent to a plane flying for two hours in the air, and the distance is equivalent to the distance from one provincial capital to another! If the zombies already have the distribution map of human bases, during this period the zombies plan to attack, where will there be time to rescue?

After the banquet, Bai Lin vaguely mentioned this matter to Ye Weiguo. Ye Weiguo usually spends most of his time at the Huaxia base. Hearing Bai Lin's words, he was a little skeptical, but in the end he believed Bai Lin's words and thought. Be sure to check it out when you go back.

When Bai Lin saw that Ye Weiguo took it to heart, Bai Lin was really relieved. It was better for Ye Weiguo to talk about this matter with the heads of the bases and the people in charge!

By the time the banquet was over, it was too late, and the Taoyuan Base could not hold any guests, and the people who stayed were still the people Bai Lin invited into the house.

"Linlin!"

Bai Lin turned her head and saw Baishi, her tone was flat, "Mr. Bai!" Bai Lin couldn't say how to treat Baishi. Bai Lin had some guesses about Li Xiuqing before. , the conclusion is all for yourself! Her memory when she was young was indeed very vague, and it was only when she followed Miao Cuihua that her memory was profound. But just as she said, she once fantasized about her father and mother coming to her, but after being reborn in college, after being deceived by the Luo family in her previous life, she woke up from this dream, unlike Ouya who woke up so early. Now she has her own life, even if you have any difficulties as a father, any guilt, or compensation, Bai Lin doesn't need it. She is doing well now, but Bai Lin suddenly felt haunted in her heart. After Bai Shi appeared, the irritability of this month has miraculously disappeared. "The banquet is over, please go back!"

"Linlin!" Bai Shi looked at Bai Lin and smiled bitterly, "I'm sorry." Bai Lin looked at Bai

Shi calmly, "Mr. Bai, if you like, I can call You say father, or father! But now I have a life of my own!"

"I..." I thought he would be happy when he heard Bai Lin's father, but he didn't. Instead, he felt very heavy.

Seeing him, Bai Lin's expression was not very good, and she smiled slightly, "I want to really recognize you? But do you know me? Do you know what I want? Do you know what I like and dislike? You don't know, because We have a blood relationship, and we are strangers! Just as I don't know what you like and what you hate! Although I know that you always want to get me back, I understand your thoughts. I also know that you have been on the other side. , did not go back. Although I have only met you for the second time, today is the second time! But I can know that you are my father." When

Shiraishi heard this, he didn't know why he was a little sad and finally felt a little better. It turned out to be too unfamiliar. She is as sensitive to blood as he is. "Since you all know that our relationship is too unfamiliar, wouldn't it be good for me to decide to stay on the island to cultivate a father-daughter relationship with you?"

Bai Lin was taken aback for a moment, "I...have a lot of things to do, I don't have time to develop a relationship with you!" She did have a lot of things to do. After all, not only the plans with the partners of Taoyuan Base have to be changed, but also the industry of Taoyuan Base. The plan has to be changed too.

"It doesn't matter, just let me be by your side!" Shiraishi finally showed his first smile these days!

Bai Lin looked at his warm smile and rubbed her forehead. He said it was all for his sake, how could he refuse? "Then how long are you going to stay here? What about the hidden world in the East Gate?"

"This, Linlin doesn't have to worry. Since Linlin agreed! Then I will explain a few words to Bai Chu!" Bai Chu and the others went in the direction. As for the hidden family in the East Gate, Baishi does not go back. He also wants to see what actions the third elder will do when he is not in the East Gate during this time. Baishi was able to take that position from the more than 20 brothers before, one is because of his wife, and the other is because of his genius. Since he is called a genius by the people of the hidden family, it is impossible It's just a talent in supernatural power, and naturally there is a brain.

Bai Lin looked at Baishi's back, and suddenly smiled warmly, she didn't know why she wanted to laugh.

After a long time, he turned around and then widened his eyes, looking at the handsome black-clothed man not far away, "Jing...Jing Beibei?" At the same time, he naturally saw the person following him, "Yansong and Yushe?" These two Bai Lin would know their names, of course, through the time she spent with Jingbei, and she asked them while chatting.

"Why are you so unhappy to see me?" Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin's incredible eyes, and the ice on his face deepened.

"Where, where, when did you come, why haven't I seen you?" With Bai Lin's current level 34 mental ability, she should be able to detect Jingbei anyway, unless Jingbei's ability is in the Above her, but is it possible? She has room to upgrade the cheat. But thinking of his weird black ability, Bai Lin felt that she should not be able to detect it.

It really made Bai Lin guess. Jing Beibei's ability is not as high as Bai Lin said, but it is similar. It may have been because of the outbreak of black-type abilities. Although it was finally controlled, the various types in the body The energy began to chaotic up! So he was upgraded to one level at the beginning, but he started to level up again not long after Bai Lin left! Fortunately, for all the powers and different levels of power, he has read a lot of related books when he was in the hidden family, and it is very simple for him to control it!

Only the understanding of the domain was a waste of time. In fact, he felt the domain when he rose to the twenty-fourth level, but at that time, Gu Bai Lin did not have any special research. Despite this, his domain is extremely special. After all, in the long history of the Hidden Family, there has never been a power user of the whole line, and the Dantian lines have also begun to change. The current Jingbei supernatural power is thirty-two! However, he didn't stay for a long time, and his breath began to rise again. He has been suppressing the speed of upgrading, because his understanding of the thirty-two field is not deep enough, so he only has time now, and he will wait until the next time he comes out. Don't know when it will be. So before leaving, I still came to say goodbye to Bai Lin.

"We've always been..." Yansong muttered while looking at Jing Northwest.

"Uh... I said why don't you all come out?" Bai Lin had walked to Jing Beibei and touched his shoulder, "How advanced are you!" She wanted to talk and scare him!

"Is it important?" Jing Bei frowned slightly.

"Of course it's important!" Bai Lin had to compare with him.

"Thirty-two!"

Bai Lin was taken aback when she heard this, "How... how did you rise?"

"It was driven by the black tie!" Jing Beibei's pink lips wriggled, "It may take a long time for me to come out next time!"

"Ah! "Bai Lin thinks he's too jumpy, don't you think..."You mean you have to level up?"

"Well, this outbreak isn't over yet!"

"You really are a genius!" Bai Lin wanted to cry, but Ouya and the others always said that they made them feel unattainable. Now she finally got the feeling. I feel that I really outperformed him, and it is estimated that I have to upgrade day and night, "No! Isn't there a big competition in the hidden family ten days later?"

"The prize has an accident, so the competition is set in a year!"

"Accidental prize?" Bai Lin felt that it was the first time she heard such a statement. The prize was unexpected. You could just change the prize. She really had no way of understanding the thoughts of the people in the hidden family. The prize is not a divine beast, and the divine beast ran away during the escort?"

Jing Beibei heard Bai Lin's words and shook his head, "The prize is more precious than the divine beast! You will know these things when you enter the hidden family!" He turned around. As she was about to leave, she couldn't help but remind her, "You'd better not upgrade the crystal core. If you can't do it, just use the spirit fruit!"

Bai Lin looked at his perfect face, ignored the last sentence, and heard the first sentence. , "Why?"

"Ask Shiraishi... Uncle, he will explain it to you! It's getting late, I should leave!" For Shiraishi... His seniority in his family seems to be on the same level...

"I will send you !" As for Jing Beibei, Bai Lin has regarded him as a friend, as the so-called do not know each other! Besides, Bai Lin, who is Jing Beibei, really appreciates it! Seeing that he didn't refuse, he hurriedly followed. Bai Lin looked at the sparkling lake, "Don't tell me you don't take a boat!"

Yansong watched Bai Lin follow their leader all the way. The key is that although Bai Lin was always talking, Jing Beibei occasionally It should be a sentence or two, but he can clearly feel that Jing Beibei, who has been inexplicably cold all day, seems to be in a much better mood. Scratching his head, he bumped into Yu She who was beside him with a wretched expression and winked, all saying, "So the boss came for Bai Lin!"

Yu She frowned and looked at Bai Lin. She looked good, and her status was not low. She was indeed a good match for his boss. With the appearance of the boss, he will definitely not take the initiative to tell the owner of the family. It seems that they still need to hint! Some are fortunate to have followed Jingbei over here.

But he still didn't have a good impression of Bai Lin! If you want to change, unless you realize Bai Lin's strength at this time.

Jing Beibei stepped directly towards the water, but it didn't sink, but floated directly on the water. Not only that, her footsteps didn't move, and she floated over with Yansong and Yu She who were stepping on the water. Bai Lin saw it right. What is floating, if you look carefully, you can see that the water is actually pushing them forward on their own.

My mother, don't be too stupid! Bai Lin remembered that Jing Beibei seems to be a full-line ability, and there is such a way to control water? Thinking that it is necessary for her to ask Wang Xiao if she can do it.

Bai Lin was not ready to leave until Jingbei was far away!

"Bai Lin!"

Bai Lin heard a familiar voice and looked forward, but it was Han Yu, who seemed to be leaning against a tree at this moment, looking very elegant, "Mr. Han hasn't gone back yet?"

"Why, pretending Tsukuru doesn't know me? I'm so curious when you became so familiar with Jingbei?" Han Yu only saw a figure when he saw the two of them.

"Who am I familiar with? It seems that I don't have a big relationship with Mr. Han, right?"

"Why, I didn't help you a while ago when I was angry?" Han Yu saw Bai Lin leaving from his side and quickly followed!

Bai Lin paused when she heard this, then looked at Han Yu suspiciously, "What exactly are you talking about? Was it the matter that Miss Ding bullied me arrogantly, or the matter that they ganged up and tried to snatch my golden dragon? Or is it because of my poisoning?"

Sure enough, he said that she must hold revenge.

"I won't say anything about Miss Ding. After all, I was like that, and I deliberately hid it from you. But then I saw that Xiao Jin still didn't help me, which means that you...really not suitable for making friends!"

"Uh..." For the first time, Han Yu felt that he was short of words. He couldn't say that he actually wanted to help her, but she was walking too fast, right?

"Why, Mr. Han has nothing to say!" Bai Lin turned around, and in front of her appeared a big boat leaving the island. It turned out that Bai Lin and Han Yu were walking towards the shore with the boat. He gestured towards Han Yu, "Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come here! You're welcome!"

Han Yu looked at Bai Lin at this moment, dumbfounded, "You don't need to be so stingy! Isn't it just a little thing?"

Bai Lin wanted to leave, but after hearing this, Li turned around, "Mr. Han, maybe it's a small thing in your heart, but it's a big thing in my heart! My friend was attacked like that, let alone having the ability to help, even if he didn't have the ability to help..." Said here, Bai Lin pointed to her head, "This place will dominate me to rush over!" Said Bai Lin Don't pay attention to Han Yu who is behind him!

Regarding Han Yu, Bai Lin always gave her evaluation as being smart, cunning, and... indifferent! Yes, from the beginning, Han Yu was interested in Bai Lin before he took care of so many things. Once he loses interest, he can still smile even if you die in front of him! It can be said that Han Yu is an extremely emotional person, he decides everything he does by his own mood.

Bai Lin is just the opposite. She may seem mild or indifferent on the surface, but once she accepts someone who is on guard, she will definitely face her wholeheartedly! Although there are some things she must hide from them, is there anything she has not shared with them? In the past, Bai Lin tried to accept Han Yu as a friend, but when she experienced Ding Xue's incident, she knew that she and Han Yu could not become friends. Bai Lin can get along and chat with Han Yu, this may be for the foundation of Taoyuan, or because Han Yu is an identity, but it will never become a real friend!

Han Yu looked at Bai Lin's back, but the corners of his mouth curled up, "Is she angry with herself?" In Han Yu's understanding, she would be angry and annoyed because she put him in her heart. But she didn't know that after getting angry again, she would give up on him completely, and sometimes she might think that Bai Lin was too rational. However, with Han Yu's cleverness, he will definitely know when he meets him next time.

The next day, Bai Lin was busy again, because there were still Ouyang's family, Guo's family, Zhou's family, and the Huaxia base school. Naturally, these people Bai Lin stayed for a long time. As for the Fire Mercenary Group I stayed there for two days, and Bai Lin still set up the arena. Taking this opportunity to let a few people from the Fire Mercenary Group communicate with the people from Taoyuan Base, this is a rare opportunity, and Bai Lin naturally also played. , but let Zhou Weixiang, Guo Pingan and Ouyang Xiaotian arouse enthusiasm! Of course, the older one is Ye Weiguo, who was born in the military, and also played in person! After experiencing the benefits of a ring, he threatened to set up a ring in the Huaxia base in the future, which is very beneficial for everyone to upgrade and learn from experience!

As for Baishi, although he doesn't follow Bai Lin very often, he has his share of anything. For this arena, it reminded him of the arena competition of the Hidden Family, and he felt that his daughter was really smart. This method enhances everyone's comprehension ability. Originally wanted to play and learn from each other, but was stopped by Bai Lin, because before Bai Shi shot, she could feel that the energy did not seem to be the energy of supernatural power, but it was a slight force, as a 20th-level superpower user It can't be stopped, this is completely unilateral seeking abuse.

By the time Bai Lin was all busy, half a month had passed and they were sent off the island. Bai Lin can finally rest. This is still based on the fact that most of those plans were proposed by the people she asked He Zhongde to first propose and then she sorted them out, otherwise it is estimated that it will not be completed within a month.

Bai Lin was lying on the bed, with only Xiao Jin and Xiao Shi beside her, the little meat birds and beasts didn't know where the wild went!

"Boss, don't you want to level up?" Xiao Jin was not bad at this time, and was promoted to level 29.

"If life is always spent between upgrades and busyness, then this life is too boring, right?" Bai Lin rolled her eyes at Xiao Jin.

"It's boring, it's boring!" When Xiao Shitou heard that, a crystal head appeared from the inside of the little rag doll, and then he jumped onto Bai Lin's hand a few times, walked around on her hand, and walked happily. , like finding something fun.

"Little Stone, how did you become so powerful?" Bai Lin knew that although she couldn't feel the level of Xiao Shi and Little Meat Bird, these two little beasts were somewhat similar to the energy radiated by Bai Shi before!

Xiao Shitou tilted his head sideways, and his round cat eyes blinked, "Eat Guoguo, you will become more powerful, but Xiaoshitou is not as powerful as Daddy Baishi, nor as powerful as Little Meatbird!"

Bai Lin suddenly stood up, "What do you mean? Will he find out when you are invisible or transformed into something else?"

Xiao Shishi didn't know why Bai Lin was so nervous all of a sudden, but nodded, "Daddy Baishi is very powerful! Besides, Daddy Baishi said, don't do it in the future. Realize your abilities in front of people who are stronger than us, so that you will not be discovered, because if you are discovered, you will be taken away, and you will not be able to see the master!" Xiao Shi said that he did not understand, but he felt Shiraishi is right.

The thing that Shiraishi has done the most these days is to curry favor with these pets. At the same time, Shiraishi is also very surprised that his daughter actually took these treasures. The key is that she doesn't seem to realize that these pets are not very powerful. If The old guy from the hidden family knew how much bloodshed it would cause. During this time, Bai Lin was busy and slept very late every day. Bai Shi couldn't bear to disturb her, so he could only educate these little beasts.

Bai Lin frowned, she also remembered what Jing Xixi said before, it seems that she still can't sleep peacefully today, she just got up, just wanted to go out when she heard a knock on the door, "The door There is no lock, please come in!"

The person who came in was none other than Shiraishi, who came over with some cakes and a glass of warm milk.

"Dad!" Bai Lin had said before that she would recognize him, so naturally she would call him that, but she has become very skilled at calling him since she was not used to it before, and maybe she didn't even realize it.

"I saw that you didn't eat much tonight, so I brought it here specially for you!" Shiraishi looked at Bai Lin gently, and then handed her the tray, "Look at what you like to eat!"

Bai Lin also smiled slightly. Almost every night, Baishi would definitely bring a glass of warm milk into her room. At this time, Bai Lin felt warm in her heart, and she ate it with a rare enjoyment! Shiraishi sat and watched. The room was filled with a warm smell.

"Dad, if you have time, can you tell me about the hidden family, the upgrade, and...why was I in the orphanage back then, and the matter between you and my mother?" Bai Lin has been thinking about getting to know her mother. , but in the end she decided she wanted to know.

Miao Cuihua had persuaded her about her father before! As a visitor, Miao Cuihua felt that Baishi must have something to hide. The reason why she was in the orphanage must have a story in it. She hoped that Bai Lin would not have to think about her feelings. No matter what, Bai Lin is still her daughter.

Bai Shi looked at Bai Lin at this time, and knew that he didn't plan to hide some things from her, "I guess you already know about the hidden family. As for the upgrade..." Bai Shi looked at Bai Shi with some worry. Lynn. "You are all abilities that erupted from the end of the world. The upgrade is naturally through the crystal nucleus. In fact..."

"Could there be any side effects from the upgrade of the crystal nucleus?"

Bai Shi nodded, "You know, in fact, in the hidden family not only We have five doors, and there are a few others, but those doors are opposite to ours. They are lunatics, and they do not upgrade slowly according to the upgrade method of the hidden family. They always want to reach the sky in one step. So they keep on I kept searching and even found a potion. This potion is called an indirect upgrade magic potion

. Everyone knew about this potion, so Bai Lin wasn't too surprised when she said so.

"It doesn't count. At that time, in the 1950s, our hidden family was split into two parts. One part became an upgrade method that respected traditions, and the other part said that we wanted to find a shortcut to upgrade and move towards the pace of the gods. Move forward. At that time, because of the split, a lot of people died. Naturally, there was also a supernatural battle. Unfortunately, it was seen by many people in the world. This is actually not surprising to the hidden family, after all, as long as their The memory can be erased! But there is an exception for a young guy. Although it seems that his memory of this period has been erased, he slowly remembers it as time goes by. He is a person who is engaged in biotechnology research, so..."

"He wants to become someone like you?" Even if not, he wants to understand the mystery. This is the most basic curiosity of human beings, especially for a scientist.

"Well, as time went on, his status in the world became higher and higher, so he reported this research to the country, and the country agreed!" Shiraishi said that he was very sighed here.

"Actually, I know something about what happened to my father, but I don't understand what it has to do with the other hidden family you mentioned?"

Baishi looked at Bai Lin in surprise. But he suppressed the doubts in his heart, "If this is the case, then you should know what happened later. The potion research failed, not only if it almost collapsed the original laboratory!"

"Yes, so the state stopped it. This research!"

"The matter will start with the state banning this research. Some of the people involved in the research disagreed with the prohibition of their research results, saying that they would definitely succeed, and then started their own research, but they did not arrest anyone for research at that time. Just keep using animals instead of experiments! Surprisingly, with their continuous research, those who deal with potions all day, all have their own powers. What a breakthrough for personnel? So they are finally not satisfied with the research on animals, but turned to people!"

Bai Lin knew that Baishi should talk about another group of hidden families. After all, if those people from the hidden family were looking for a shortcut to upgrade, they would definitely look for it in the world. As high-level power users, they I want to discover a lot of things that use human research experiments, and those researchers think differently when they are still power users!

Sure enough, Shiraishi went on to say, "With their experimental method, there are not many people who use it, but they were disappointed by the unsuccessful case, and they even began to try to extract blood from their own bodies and inject them into potions for experiments. The other hidden families have always been earth-dominated, so naturally they discovered this! Even more, they discovered that there are actually energy crystal nuclei in the heads of those failed products! This kind of energy crystal nucleus is the energy crystal required for the ability upgrade. Nuclear! Do you think they can pass up this good opportunity?"

"So they cooperated?" Bai Lin narrowed her eyes and drank the half glass of milk in her hand.

"Yes, as the x-potion becomes more and more perfect, it can have an impact on things close to it before it is injected, and it affects not only humans, but also animals. Those so-called researchers have also begun to mutate, but It's not to change in the direction of zombies, but to become a non-human with his own mind..." Shiraishi really didn't know how to describe it at this time. "I read all these things from the newspapers! In fact, the main function of the X potion is to stimulate the infinite potential of human beings! The so-called zombie crystal core is actually just a place where all the energy of the entire human race is gathered, and they will follow suit. To upgrade over time, to put it bluntly, all the developable parts of them are converted into the energy of the crystal nucleus over time."

"If this is the case, then wait until all the energy has been converted. That zombie directly became a crystal nucleus, how could it become more and more like a normal human being!" Bai Lin asked suspiciously.

Shiraishi shook his head, "According to the thoughts of the researchers and the split-off hidden family, it should be like this. But I said earlier that the X potion can affect the surrounding things as soon as it gets close, naturally including the air and the land. They cast such a large number of potions, affecting the development and changes of the entire world. They did not expect the current situation. The air, land, water and various creatures are changing.

    It should be that all people who come into contact with drugs will become zombies, but no... Not only that, many people have developed supernatural abilities, and many zombies can absorb the energy in the air or eat other animals or people on their own. Corpses gather energy, level up! "

You said that you can't use the crystal nucleus to upgrade, is it because the crystal nucleus is actually formed by the flesh and blood of X potion and human beings?" Bai Lin frowned.

"That's right, absorbing the crystal core is actually absorbing the potential of others, and covering up or replacing your own potential. Every time you use the crystal core to level up, various potentials will be added and impacted until your body accepts it." After the ability reaches the limit, all potentials, including your own potential, will be directly smoothed, and no matter what crystal cores you absorb after that, they will not be upgraded! I think you should know that the reason why many people in human bases can't upgrade when they reach the eighth or ninth level is this, not because of his own talent. However, zombies are different. They are absorbers of crystal nucleus energy, and they can accept any crystal nucleus impact! "

So all in all, if human beings are not conscious, they will sooner or later be destroyed by zombies or another group of hermit families. She seems to have only one level, the second level is with the crystal core, and the others are upgraded with spiritual energy. It was driven by the time, and later they used lotus seeds to upgrade and other energy fruits. The last upgrade was to use colored fruits. As for Eurasia, they used power fruits or Xiaojin blood to upgrade after level seven or eight. Do you know what impact this will have?

"However, don't worry, Dad will definitely find the crystal core with the best potential for you, so that you can upgrade it yourself or upgrade the Spirit Fruit in the future! "Baishi looked at Bai Lin's complexion suddenly getting worse, one was worried about her own ability, so he said hurriedly.

He still has a real understanding of Bai Lin's ability level. After all, it is impossible for Bai Lin to deliberately show it in front of him, and the pressure of Bai Lin's outbreak before was only about twenty. If you know that Bai Lin has exploded out of the field, you won't be worried. The explosion of the field is based on absolute supernatural talent and potential. Once this field erupts, when you absorb it with the crystal nucleus, the dantian will directly reject that energy. So the reason why they know that the crystal core is bad for the ability user to upgrade is that many high-level domain powerhouses can't absorb the energy of the crystal core and study it.

Bai Lin swallowed her saliva, "Dad, I want to ask you, will it have any effect if you use the core upgrade at level five or below?"