Mutated Animals

Tian Xiangxiang looked at everyone's eyes and put them on herself, and smiled with satisfaction, especially a few handsome and young boys. He gently kicked the person under his feet, only to see the young man under his feet rushing to the other side, with a look of finally relief on his face.

Ouya and Bai Lin had been standing together for a long time, while Wang Xiao naturally stood by Bai Lin's side, Yao Peng and Nie Zhuyuan stood in the middle of several people, like a connecting link.

"You guys, stay by my side in the future." Tian Xiangxiang touched her face charmingly, then stood up and walked into these people again, staring straight at Ouya, "Little brother , I also saw your skills outside." He pointed to the strong men behind him, "Follow me, my side is absolutely safe, and with your skills, I believe this city S will step on ours. Shout out."

Ou Ya saw the face of a normal, fair-skinned person who was close at hand, and her bright red nails, and smiled warmly, like the winter sun, warming people's hearts, "Forget it!" Very stingy After saying two words, he didn't want to pay attention to her.

Tianxiangxiangxing's eyes jumped, "You have a backbone." After saying that, she stopped looking at him, but glanced at Bailin and then looked at Han Xingchen. There was no way that this group of people could only think of his appearance because she liked him. Although he is very weak, "What about this little brother? Do you want to follow me?"

"How about following, how about not following, please let my sister say a letter." Han Xingchen seemed to be swiping his finger on his fair face. She didn't feel it in general, with a smile on the corner of her mouth, and a pair of indifferent eyes stared at her.

"Hehehe..." Tian Xiangxiang seemed to be amused by what he said, and pointed at random to the trembling crowd, "For you, what will happen if you don't follow me."

It was a man with a lot of dirt on his face. , can't see the face of the person, he seems to be very afraid of Tian Xiangxiang, "will...will die..."

"Trash." Tian Xiangxiang frowned at such a man.

"No, don't kill me, please...Please..." The man kowtowed directly after hearing Tian Xiangxiang's words, as if he was facing death.

"Shut up!" As soon as Tian Xiangxiang's words came out, the man immediately silenced.

Xu Xinqi endured to the limit, especially looking at Tian Xiangxiang's obsessed look at Han Xingchen, her anger rose, "Auntie, I think you should not be hard on others, we are just college students who escaped from the zombies. We I'm going to the base..." Just before Xu Xinqi's words fell, she snapped, and it was the strong man from before who slapped her and glared at her fiercely.

"How to talk to Sister Xiangxiang!"

"You..." It was obvious that Xu Xinqi didn't expect the sudden attack, and even the classmates behind Xu Xinqi didn't expect it, and her eyes immediately filled with tears, so pitiful. Who is Xu Xinqi, who is the goddess of every boy in the school, and the people behind the goddess who are beaten can't accept it.

The first to bear the brunt was Li Ke, pointing to the man's nose, "Why do you beat people? And don't you feel ashamed when a big man bullies a weak woman?" But before he finished speaking, the man in front of him slowly slowed down. Swallow took out a knife.

"I don't mind killing you directly." The knife was flashing, indicating that it was very sharp, "Sister Xiangxiang will not let you talk in the future. I will let anyone lose their heads."

The voice didn't seem to be fake, Li Ke I was startled, and when I saw the shadow of the slap on Xu Xinqi's face and the tears falling, although he didn't dare to speak, his eyes glared at him at that time.

"How is it, little brother?" As if the previous paragraph was not affected at all, he continued to look at Han Xingchen with a smile.

"I'm sorry, excuse me, we're not staying overnight, we plan to leave!" Bai Lin stood up directly.

The voice was abrupt, because basically no one dared to speak out because he heard the man's threat, so Bai Lin attracted everyone's attention.

Tian Xiangxiang's eyes shot into Bai Lin's eyes, with a hint of viciousness, but she saw that the person opposite was still calm, her black eyes were like abyss, and she intuitively told her that this person was not easy to mess with. She didn't care about it before, but now she looked at the boy beside her who was obviously protecting her, a smile suddenly appeared on the corner of her mouth, she chose to trust her intuition, "Okay, let's go!"

Kar - the room was silent, so let her go already? Even the man thought it was incredible.

Bai Lin didn't have anything to think about, so she walked towards the door.

She is obviously a normal woman, why does she have an indescribable aura at this time?

Ouya followed behind her with a smile, turned around and said to Wang Xiao and the others, "Why are you standing there, you want to stay here?" Then he put his arms around his chest, "Tsk tsk, the yin here is real, so you should leave. Good."

Wang Xiao was about to follow, glared at Ouya, walked ahead, Yao Peng and Nie Yuanzhu looked at each other, and they followed decisively.

"I... I'll go too..." Little Fatty glanced at Li Ke and the others and followed Bai Lin's footsteps.

The others stared at Bai Lin and the others, and shivered when they saw Tian Xiangxiang, who was smiling even more beautifully. Bai Lin opened the door and asked Wang Xiao and others to go out first, and she was the last.

Just as Bai Lin and others walked out of the door, a black figure flashed out from the innermost part of the room. The black figure is huge, comparable to a small car. It was followed by a beast-like tearing roar.

When it was too late, Bai Lin immediately flashed aside, her eyes gloomy.

At this time, through the thick glass door and the moonlight outside, you can clearly see that there is a zombie-like and undead zombie in front of the few people leaving. The shape is very similar to a dog, but the fur looks very thick. , four times bigger than Bai Lin's.

"Cuckoo..." Unexpectedly, the dog's throat kept making noises, and a pair of egg-sized red eyes stared fiercely at the petite shadow in front of him.

Qian Meng and others were frightened by such a big guy they had never seen before. Even Han Xingchen's eyes burst into surprise, but he immediately covered it up.

"Have fun." Tian Xiangxiang said with a playful tone, and at the same time, the sofa had been moved to the door.

"Bai Lin..." Wang Xiao clenched the knife in his hand. Just as he was about to go forward and take responsibility with her, he was stopped by Ouya, "What are you doing? Your skills are not bad, plus are we sure?

" Ya sneered unceremoniously, "It seems that someone is really courting death. Why are you joining in the fun."