Fell Down

But at this time, Bai Lin and Jing Beibei, who were out of the gate of Huaxia Base, frowned because of the blazing sun, "Jing Beibei, when should it be now?"

Jing Beibei tightened Bai Lin's soft hand, "Twelve The seventh of the month!"

"It turns out that more than nine years have passed without knowing it!" Bai Lin said with a sigh, and then looked up at the blazing sun, the more she thought about it, the more wrong it was, "Is it cold this time last year?"

" It's very cold, and it's snowing!" At this time, there was no need for Jing Beibei to answer, Zhou Xi answered immediately, after all, he and the children at Taoyuan Base had played snowball fights and snowmen last year, but it was fun, of course, he remembered it clearly! But now that Bai Lin said this, I noticed, "I feel very abnormal this year! Strangely, when it was autumn a few months ago, I saw frost! This should be a cold winter, how can it be getting hotter and hotter? "

It's really strange for you to say that!" Qi Qin also looked at the fiery sun in the sky, "The weather is like summer!

" It was too hot. After all, the structure of all weapons was designed by Wan Zhen and then made by him. For him who deals with the fire every day, he doesn't think it's a big deal, because the heat it bears is much higher than this, just a little bit. Strange. "It is estimated that the atmosphere of the earth was affected by the virus, so something happened!" Wang Xiao said with a frown.

Bai Lin shook her head, "No, I think the sun is a little bigger. This is not my illusion. Could it be that the virus has also affected the entire galaxy?" If it really affected the atmosphere, then the current air cannot be so good , but thin, so it must not be the reason.

"Sister Bai Lin, what's the use of thinking so much! I'll take a look at it later. If there is really a problem, I'll think of a solution at that time. Anyway, it's good not to spend the winter!" Ye Ye said a little heartlessly, she was spiritual Ability, afraid of cold and heat, anyway, she thinks the weather is not bad!

Bai Lin was not talking anymore. Can it really be solved when the problem is found? But now I don't even know where the problem is, and it's really not much use to think too much.

Coco was holding Sun Fal's hand at this time, very well-behaved, and did not pester his favorite Hei Ye and his favorite Bai Lin. After hearing their words, he also looked up at the sun in the sky and smiled cutely. Ever since he turned into a zombie, and from a zombie into a human, he fell in love with the sun, so he thought it was good.

"Master Hei!" At this moment, Mei Ji couldn't bear it anymore. They were all willing to become humans because they could follow the powerful Master Hei, but they were a little unwilling to let them live in Taoyuan Base. "Where are we going now?"

Wan Gao and several powerful humans were also looking at Jingbei at this time. Unfortunately, Jingbei didn't look back at them, but said coldly, "Taoyuan Base!"

"We used to be Zombies, aren't you afraid that the Taoyuan base will look down on us?" Wan Gao said with a frown.

"Cut!" After hearing the words of the blond-haired man, many people who came out of Taoyuan Base felt amused.

"Brother, you are not the first person saved by our boss!" Qi Qin looked at the crowd and said, "Because my boss saved a zombie a few years ago, named Xiaobai, because the potion at that time was still It's not perfect, so he lost his memory, but he's a good person!"

"Everyone in Taoyuan Base has seen him, and he has helped many people in Taoyuan Base, so don't worry, our people in Taoyuan Base are not that ignorant!" Zhou Xi deliberately glanced at the Huaxia Base, which was far away behind him, as if pointing at something!

"Zhou Xi!" Ye Zi was a little dissatisfied. It was a great shame for her not to recognize Bai Linlai before. Zhou Xi had to say it, and twisted her finger directly on Zhou Xi's arm.

"Ouch, I got the wrong wife!" Zhou Xi jumped behind Ouya before Ye Ye let go of her hand, and was busy apologizing to Ye Ye.

Seeing Zhou Xi at this time, Ye Zi really wanted to laugh and get angry, this guy made such a big noise every time, and she didn't do anything to him! Fortunately, he has always been so evasive, otherwise he really thought she was a tigress. Seeing how everyone around him wanted to laugh or not, Ye Zi glared at Zhou Xi!

When Zhou Xi saw it, he immediately walked to Ye Ye's side with a hilarious smile. He held her hand with one hand, and clasped his fingers together like Bai Lin and Jing Beibei, feeling the throbbing and tenderness of the blood vessels in their palms. No wonder Bai Lin and Jing Beibei like this look.

Seeing this, Ye Ye used his strength lightly, but his heart was full of sweetness.

Qi Qin and Wang Xiao looked at each other when they saw this scene, and their eyes were full of warmth.

These two couples are some kind of model friends in Taoyuan Base, and they are very envious, but other people in Taoyuan Base also have people who love each other, people who marry, and people who have given birth to children, so they feel that they can meet each other. Bai Lin is so nice, Bai Lin gave them a safe harbor.

Looking up at the silhouettes of black and white, they fit together so well, and warmth lingers in everyone's hearts. Behind him, there is another tall man with yellow hair about two meters in height. Meiji stopped in his arms.

Mei Ji frowned instantly and wanted to push away the huge figure behind her, but she didn't push it for a long time, so she got angry, and then she bit the hand of the tall man, who knew that she bit out a red one. The blood still saw the man behind her with a smile. He seemed to always be like this. Now that he is not a zombie, he is naturally in pain. The fool then let go, very helpless, but said nothing.

Wan Gao and another man with rivets looked at this scene with a smile, and the man with rivets also whistled! To express the mood of watching the play at this time.

What happened in the crowd was naturally that they could not escape from Bai Lin's spiritual power. With a smile on the corner of his mouth, he gently leaned his head on Jing Bei's shoulder!

Jing Beibei felt the soft body approaching, but didn't say anything, his hands were still tight.

It will take them about five days to return to Taoyuan Base at their speed. It was originally three days, but they encountered a lot of zombies on the way. Now that Bai Lin's team is strong, it is natural to capture them. However, they did not use abilities at will, and It is to kill zombies with modified guns.

They hated zombies, because it was the first time they encountered such a serious defeat. Half of the people in Taoyuan Base died as soon as they went out, but they couldn't do anything about it. The previous warmth did not mean that they gave away the hatred that the zombies attacked them before. forget.

But now rushing over to find zombies to settle accounts is undoubtedly sending death, even if there are two god-level masters, Bai Lin and Jingbei, are there not zombies? At that time, Bai Lin and Jing Beibei will be entangled by god-level zombies and will not be able to rescue them. Maybe because of this, Bai Lin and Jing Beibei will be implicated.

So even though they are sad, they are also rational. This is the person who was taught by Zheng Chenggong. Bai Lin said that what she needs is not someone who can only work hard, but someone who has the ability and ability, but who recognizes herself. .

Of course, they are not afraid. At this time, they are waiting, waiting for Wan Zhen to develop a more powerful weapon. Even if they do not research it, they must enrich themselves in a short time, and improving their ability level will save their lives. energy of.

Five days later, they finally arrived at the Taoyuan base, and before they came back, someone came out to greet them. This person was Xiaobai, and there was a fiery red little girl. This time, she originally wanted to follow. Ouya passed by, but Ouya refused to follow her because she wanted to refine weapons, so when she heard that Bai Lin and Ouya came back together, she couldn't stay still, and she had to come with Xiaobai.

This woman is the previous fire girl, named Lan Xing. She has a good name, but her temper is almost the same as that of Tang Liu, but Tang Liu is a little more patient than her. If it wasn't for Eurasian, she would definitely not be that good. Patiently refining weapons.

After seeing the group of people, I saw Ouya at a glance, and my attention stayed on Ouya, but I immediately reacted, remembered something, and then looked at Bai Lin, and then I was stunned, of course. It wasn't because she hadn't seen Bai Lin, after all, it was Bai Lin who took them back to Taoyuan Base. Instead, he saw a beautiful man, and he was full of heroic spirit like a god. Lan Xing was taken aback and stared blankly at Jing Northwest. There was no greed or so-called heartbeat in his eyes, it was pure appreciation.

"Brother Ouya, who is he?" The first thing to do when he got off the boat was to look for Ouya, but he still greeted Bai Lin politely before.

"Of course it's the eldest's husband!" Qi Qin said slowly at this time, they were familiar with Lan Xing, because the person was nice, warm, and simple, but it was not annoying.

"What?" Lan Xing heard that the voice was quite loud. Seeing almost everyone, they looked at him in amazement and laughed embarrassingly. He thought that it was no wonder Bai Lin was not interested in Ouya. Such a superb item, but thinking of this, she took Eurasian's hand, even the gods are not as good as her beloved Eurasian! The movements are gentle, like comforting Eurasian.

Ouya's face was expressionless, but he didn't push her away. He felt that her movements were a little speechless. He knew about these things a long time ago, but when he thought that she really only knew now, he was silent.

"It's strange that a lot of people went out before, where have the other people gone?" Lan Xing said and looked behind the team, there were indeed a lot of people missing.

"Blue Star!" Ouya frowned, this incident itself is a blow to everyone, how many people in Taoyuan Base will become widows and orphans because of this.

After Lan Xing heard Ouya's words, he knew what was going on. Seeing everyone's expressions at this time, he immediately shut up. But his face unconsciously showed sadness. In just a few days, so many people died in Taoyuan Base? Is the outside world really getting more and more terrifying?

The group did not speak anymore because of what Lan Xing spoke!

Bai Lin frowned and looked at them. It was normal to feel sad. She was also sad. If she hadn't made a mistake at the time, maybe they would have survived a lot, but since it has become a thing of the past, she can only bring the dead. that part of living together.

And when they came out, they must have expected this ending, otherwise they would not regard it as the last goodbye every time they leave the Taoyuan base.

Back at the Taoyuan base, Bai Lin could only help the relatives of those who died weakly. Fortunately, everyone in the Taoyuan base knew the danger of the end of the world, and they all knew that after going out, they would put their heads on it, so they Already prepared for this. At the same time, he is also ready to go out to fight. Killing one more zombie is a consolation for his relatives.

Because Miao Cuihua had just given birth, it was inconvenient to come out, but Zheng Chenggong came out to greet Bai Lin. In fact, everyone always said that the Taoyuan Base belonged to Bai Lin, but they also knew that Bai Lin did not meet the Taoyuan Base many times.

Bai Lin still greeted Zheng Chenggong with a smile. After all, you can't keep a calm face, right? When he entered the room, the first question he asked was about Miao Cuihua. Miao Cuihua's room was very empty, but there were a lot of flowerpots, but she didn't feel so bored, and the fragrance of flowers came from time to time, and at this time Miao Cuihua was just gently coaxing the child in her arms. Bai Lin walked to Miao Cuihua's side with a smile, looking at the round Miao Cuihua with a slight smile, the only consolation was that Miao Cuihua was pregnant and gave birth to a child.

The first one was to inquire about the plump and pink baby in Miao Cuihua's arms. Bai Lin was quite curious.

Because of the sudden action, Miao Cuihua found out that Bai Lin was back at this time, and glanced at Bai Lin angrily, where did this child's previous stability go? She was startled, so there's no need to surprise her like this, right? But my heart is very happy.

"Aunt Miao, don't get up!" Seeing Miao Cuihua holding the baby and getting up, Bai Lin hurriedly supported her. Perhaps because of Bai Lin's words, the baby in Miao Cuihua's arms opened her eyes, and her round eyes seemed to be round. The black gem stared directly at Bai Lin, and Bai Lin's heart softened when she saw it, her tone was filled with joy, "How many months?"

Miao Cuihua wanted to introduce, but before she could say the words, she Seeing that there were a lot of people behind Bai Lin, fortunately, he was dressed neatly, and then he glared at Zheng Chenggong who was beside him, why didn't he say a word?

Zheng Chenggong didn't speak, just touched his nose, a little embarrassed. He also wanted to surprise Miao Cuihua.

"It should be nearly three months!" Ye Ye had already walked to Miao Cuihua's side at this time, happily poking at the little baby's little face, the little guy seemed to dislike it very much, his chubby little hands He slapped Ye Ye's hand vigorously, but unfortunately the force was too small to have any effect at all. After being poked by Ye Ye, he didn't want to talk anymore, he closed his eyes as if he was going to sleep again, "Hey, this kid, he will be lazy in the future!"

Hearing Ye Ye's words, many people laughed and instantly relieved After the sad mood just now, when someone dies, there will be a new life to replace it. This is a natural law, and the new life gives this group of vicissitudes of life another kind of hope.

Bai Lin also smiled slightly, "It's good to be brave, with such a temperament, at least in the future, you will definitely be in a good mood!" She also wanted to be lazy, but she didn't have the chance.

Miao Cuihua smiled mildly at everyone, and hurriedly greeted them to sit down. Fortunately, it has been three months since the baby was born, otherwise the room would have some smell.

Although the lifeline has been extended, after all, the age is there. It is indeed a lot of hardship to give birth to this child in the fifties, and the body naturally needs to be well conditioned. Bai Lin had sent someone to inform her before, and now it seems that Zheng Chenggong has done a good job!

It was also the first time that Bai Lin knew that whether a woman's lifeline was extended or not, the age at which she gave birth was still the same. In other words, a woman was destined to have only so many eggs in her life. This is the defect that female superpowers will have, and if the childbirth is not well maintained, it will do great harm to women. Therefore, Bai Lin specially asked people to talk to Miao Cuihua and Zheng Chenggong.

All of them sat in Miao Cuihua's room and chatted. It seemed as if days like this hadn't happened for a long time. What if it could be like this every day?

"This is..." Miao Cuihua actually noticed Jingbei early in the morning, but she was too embarrassed to ask others before she knew it. After chatting with Bai Lin for a while, she couldn't help but ask about Bai Lin. She also heard a lot. Put aside the child who doesn't know when he is sleeping, and no one will tease him at this time, otherwise this little guy will definitely cry heart-breakingly, because the playful Zhou Xi once did this, and it took a long time to coax him. After coaxing well, in the end, Zheng Chenggong took the child out for a walk before he stopped crying pitifully, but he also fell ill because of it. Since then, no one dared to disturb the little guy while he was sleeping.

After Bai Lin heard Miao Cuihua's question, she pulled down Jingbei and said solemnly, "This is Jingbei, my husband!" Now

everyone looked at them, thinking it was a joke before , Why did Bai Lin get married in only a year, the key is that they hadn't been informed yet.

Bai Lin looked at their eyes, smiled shyly, and reiterated that the listing of the Zhongmen Yinshi family in Jingbei was marriage.

At this time, everyone suddenly realized that it was so! This is equivalent to the marriage certificate before the end of the world, but the certificate and the banquet can be separated. So they understand.

"When will the wedding be held?" Qi Qin said very seriously at this time, "We want to be with you!" He took Wang Xiao's hand!

"It's not the time yet!" Yes, now, when zombies are rampant and provocative, it is not suitable for marriage at all.

Wang Xiao and others naturally knew that the timing was wrong, and their voices were cold, "Then wait, after we have driven out all the zombies, we will celebrate with marriage!"

"Yes, that's right, so Zhou Xi, want to Marry me, just work hard to kill zombies!" Ye Zi secretly said to Zhou Xi at this time, Zhou Xi pulled a face that couldn't laugh or cry, it seemed that in order to marry a wife as soon as possible, he had to upgrade well, and at the same time urged Wan Zhen, hurry up to develop weapons, and by the way, they can study more about the medicine of Dongmen. Transforming zombies into humans is also a good way to expel zombies.

But now that there is a boss, think about it, Bai Lin will definitely think about these things clearly, so his quick upgrade is the key. He believed that Bai Lin would not make him wait too long.

At this time, Jing Beibei was more respectful. When greeting Miao Cuihua and Zheng Chenggong, if they called after Bai Lin, Miao Cuihua naturally called Aunt Miao, and Zheng Chenggong unceremoniously called Master!

After everyone finished eating, they all returned to their rooms. And Jing Beibei was dealing with Bai Lin's arrangement of the residences of those humans of different colors.

In the garden, the fragrance was overwhelming, and Bai Lin knew that this must be the credit of Zheng Chenggong, because Miao Cuihua likes flowers very much. In the pavilion in the garden, facing the moonlight, you can clearly see the figures inside, a tall man in white armor and a woman in fiery red.

It was Ouya and Lanxing, the two seemed to be arguing about something, Bai Lin didn't use her spiritual power to inquire about their privacy, she was about to leave, but she saw Ouya wave Lanxing's hand directly," Ouya, you're a lunatic!"

Even Bai Lin could hear the sharp voice clearly, she thought Ouya let it go, after all, when she saw the two of them before, they got along fairly well.

At this time, Lan Xing just wiped his tears and came over. Maybe he didn't expect to meet Bai Lin. He was stunned for a while, and finally sniffed without speaking, and quietly passed by Bai Lin's side.

Bai Lin turned around and looked at Lan Xing's somewhat lonely back. She wanted to call out to her, but she didn't know what to say. Turning his head to look at Ouya, who was still standing quietly in the pavilion, there was still a trace of intolerance and sadness on the baby's face, but his eyes were more determined, but when he turned his head, he saw Bai Bai not far away. Lin, was taken aback for a moment, and gave a bright smile.

Bai Lin also smiled slightly and walked over, "I didn't mean to see it just now!"

"I know!" Bai Lin respects their privacy very much, he naturally knows, "Is there nothing you want to ask me? "

Do you like her, or are you perfunctory with me?" Bai Lin finally restrained her smile and looked at Ouya at this time very seriously.

Ouya was taken aback by Bai Lin's look, then she closed her eyes and didn't speak, but her arrogant expression told her that he insisted.

"I think I know."

"Boss, even if you want to let go of my friendship for you, please give me time... Don't force me, okay?" There was a hint of pleading in Ouya's eyes. A hint of pleading.

Looking at Ouya at this time, Bai Lin was taken aback for a moment, then frowned, was she too tough? It seems so, that's why he's pretending, right? She was really ruthless, "I'm sorry, I didn't think about your feelings!"

"Boss..." Looking at Bai Lin who apologized very sincerely at this time, Ou Ya was a little overwhelmed, as if he was the one who rescued him at the mall. Normal time.

Bai Lin stroked Ouya's hair with a smile, remembering the previous things, getting along with Ouya, Bai Lin's cold heart was indeed redeemed, all of which were due to Ouya, she said gently, "You He has always been my most respected brother, even with Wan Zhen and even Jing Beibei, you are still in my heart!"

"Boss..." Ouya's nose is sore, it's alright, it's alright, Bai Lin He will never lie, he will always be special in her heart, and he will have enough in this life. He is actually very tired because of this matter, and he is just looking for something that will completely make him give up.

Bai Lin looked at Ouya, who had some tears in her eyes at this time, her expression was in a trance, and she hugged Ouya softly. This is their brotherhood.

Although Eurasia has always been older than Bai Lin, how much has Bai Lin experienced? Another reborn person, naturally calling herself a sister in front of Eurasia.

"In the future, tell me directly if you don't want to! Don't think too much about my thoughts, Ouya has always been a sunny and handsome guy, and I don't want you to become an old man who pretends to be deep because of me!"

" "Pfft", Ouya couldn't help laughing, and then answered briskly, "Okay!"

Bai Lin knew that Ouya had completely untied his heart now, but Bai Lin would never force him again, nor would he interfere too much in his life, and he also had his own emotional track to go.

The two who had let go of their minds talked about a lot of things in the past, and Bai Lin's heart was comforted when she saw Ouya who was more and more happy.

By the time Bai Lin returned to the room, it was already late at night.

"Boss, good night!" Ouya naturally sent Bai Lin to the door of the room.

"Good night!" Bai Lin said to Ouya with a smile.

Ouya nodded and walked towards his room, but before he left, he heard Bai Lin stop him and gave him a bag, which he opened unceremoniously. It was actually dragon fruit, which was his favorite, laughing. Like a wrinkled chrysanthemum, "Thank you boss!"

Bai Lin waved at him. Tomorrow, they will bring some fruits they like to eat. It seems that she hasn't entered the space for a long time.

As soon as Bai Lin entered the door, before turning on the light, she was hugged by a powerful black figure and felt a familiar breath. Just as Bai Lin was about to speak, she felt that her mouth was sealed by something soft and moist like jelly. The next second Then he felt an unusually flexible, moist soft flesh slide into his mouth.

"Ugh..." At this time, Jing Beibei was too domineering, which made Bai Lin feel a little uncomfortable, but in the end she was still intoxicated by kissing.

It was only when he lay on the bed that he realized that his clothes were all gone, "Jing Beibei!"

Jing Beibei heard the soft voice on the bed, and responded with a muffled sound, his heart was soft as water, and he was panting, "Is it alright? "

Bai Lin naturally knew what he meant, although she didn't know what he just said, but she knew that if she said no, he would still bear it, and then put her hands around Jing Bei's neck, in the dark. She kissed her jelly-like pink lips with precision.

Actual actions inform Jing Northwest, yes! They are already married, aren't they?

Therefore, Jingbei is naturally not polite, and is invincible by sieging the city and looting the land!

But after hearing Bai Lin's painful moan, although he couldn't bear it in his heart, he was extremely satisfied. Bai Lin was finally his!

This night was a torment for Bai Lin, who was first exposed to the rain, but it was full of vitality for Jing Beibei.

So the next day, Jingbei was full of energy, but Bai Lin looked a little sullen.

"Jing Beibei, what happened to your madness last night?" Bai Lin closed her eyes tiredly and couldn't open them, but she could feel the movements of Jing Beibei kneading for her. Is it too late to compensate now?

"I saw what happened between you and Ouya!" Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin who was curled up in his arms like a cat at this time, thinking of what happened last night, his heart was soft and messy. Immediately, he rubbed Bai Lin's forehead and couldn't help kissing her small straight nose.

"En!"

"You said he is more important than me in your heart!"

Bai Lin frowned when she heard this, when did she say it?

Seeing Bai Lin frowning, Jing Bei gently smoothed her eyebrows with his fingertips, "You said he was always in your heart, but I wasn't there at the time!" So he was very jealous, especially... He actually still Dare to hug Bai Lin, if he hadn't known that the knot between the two had been untied, he would have rushed over and chopped him.

"Jing Beibei!" Bai Lin suddenly opened her eyes at this time, with a trace of resentment, just tossing her up for this yesterday? Are you sick? Immediately, he raised his head unceremoniously and bit his lower jaw in front of him, biting hard and leaving a tooth mark.

Jing Beibei just frowned, but when Bai Lin left with a smug smile on her face, her eyes flashed, her jaw would definitely be blue, like the blue and purple hickeys left everywhere on her body yesterday. His favorite masterpiece.

He wanted to declare his sovereignty to all Kaishi Bailin people, and within a year, he did what he promised to Shiraishi. But he was not proud of it. Naturally, Bai Lin would not know about this matter, otherwise she would definitely catch this weakness. He knew Bai Lin's cunning temperament best.

After the two of them dawdled for a while and chatted for a while, after recovering their expressions, it was noon when they got up, "Jing Beibei, you are crazy, how can I get out like this!" Bai Lin looked at herself just taking the The healing fruit that came out was snatched away by Jingbei, and he pointed at the bruise on his neck and said angrily.

"I think you're so good!"

"Don't make trouble with Jingbei!" After laughing, what a hair! There are bruise marks all over her neck, because her skin is too white, it looks even more dazzling, she really lost to Jing Beibei. "Bring it here!"

Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin who was serious at this time, and then pointed at Bai Lin's teeth marks early in the morning.

"Huh?" Bai Lin looked at the small purple teeth marks on his perfect lower jaw, and almost didn't spit blood, "Jing Beibei, your hobby is too special! I can't compare to you!"

After Jing Beibei heard Bai Lin's words , narrowed his eyes, and directly pressed against Bai Lin's white forehead, "I just want the mark you left, because it was left by Bai Lin!"

"Jing Beibei..." He said so bluntly. Are you serious? Immediately, she glanced at the blue-purple neck in her glasses again, glared at Jing Beibei, and finally picked out a high-necked dress. Fortunately, she had a lot of clothes in her collection.

"Okay, let's go, let's go to dinner!" Bai Lin smiled at the current Jing Beibei.

Jing Beibei stared at her high-necked clothes for a while, but didn't say anything in the end. After all, this was Bai Lin's compromise, so he got his wish. He touched his chin and followed Jing Beibei behind Bai Lin, showing a trace of success. smile.

Sure enough, they went out, and when they arrived in the hall, many people stared at the two of them. Bai Lin was stared a little hairy, but they were a normal husband and wife. Could it be impossible to live as a husband and wife?

"Boss, it's really amazing!" Yansong, who was waiting on the side, couldn't help it. After winking, he said his voice in a wretched manner.

Shangguan Qiu glanced at Yansong, "I think it's Miss Bai Lin, no, it should be Madam, take down the boss!"

Yu She nodded in agreement.

"How do you say it?" Although Yansong was wretched, he was still an innocent man.

"I didn't see the boss's jaw..." Shangguan Qiu looked at many people and looked at him and others, and quickly lowered his voice. Although he had been in love for a long time, he was quite embarrassed. Who let this happen? The people who followed Bai Lin were so innocent.

It's a pity that Shangguan Qiu's voice was lowered, but they were still heard.

Bai Lin finally knew Jing Beibei's inexplicable smile. Looking at the malicious eyes, Bai Lin's eyes turned into knives and moved towards Jing Beibei.

Jing Beibei still looked at Bai Lin very calmly, but there was still a hint of a smile in his eyes. Bai Lin's eyes flashed and she gritted her teeth! Jing Beibei finally couldn't help but stroke the corners of his mouth, but it was very shallow, and he couldn't see clearly if he didn't look carefully.

Feeling that Rou Yi was about to pull out from her hand, Jing Bei pulled tightly. In the end, Bai Lin could only give up, but she still stepped on Jing Bei's feet during the meal. Jing Beibei seemed to be unaware and was still eating his meal with a calm expression.

Ouya looked at the two of them, and immediately lowered his eyes. It seems that the boss should be pinned down by Jingbei... Thinking of how Jingbei looked at him yesterday, he wanted to kill himself, but he tried his best to restrain himself. He smiled involuntarily, and then froze for a moment... It seems that his mind has become a little different.