The Robber is Here!

"Boss!" At this moment, Yu She, who was silent, knocked on the door and walked in respectfully.

Jing Beibei sat on the sofa and didn't move. Yu She didn't move forward. After a while, Jing Beibei asked slowly, "Say, what's the matter?"

"The old master said he sent someone to rob the golden dragon!"

Jing Beibei opened his eyes immediately after hearing this, "What did you say?"

"Not only did the old patriarch take action, but several other big hermit families have already sent elder-level figures over, and it is estimated that they should be outside the Huaxia base by now! "So I simply did my best to find out the news.

"What is the number of personnel dispatched and the level of their abilities?" Jing Beibei had already sat up straight.

"There are not many people, there are six in total, and each of them is above the fifteenth level!" Speaking of which, Yu She actually wanted to say that this Golden Flood Dragon was the head of their family. What does it have to do with the family?

"Hehe, it's greedy, and the Golden Flood Dragon wants them to be able to get it!" Jing Beibei had already stood up and took the clothes at hand, "Prepare the helicopter, we will find Miao Lin quickly!"

"Yes!" Yu She knew Bai Lin's acquisition of the Golden Flood Dragon must have been in constant trouble, but she did not expect to involve the hermit family. well! If it was in the hands of his boss before, the ability to upgrade the blood of the Golden Flood Dragon would never be verified, and there would not be so many troubles. But he was still a little reluctant to ask him to go to Bai Lin, after all, he didn't like Bai Lin's tricks on their boss. However, she had to admit that Bai Lin was actually a courageous and intelligent woman. So he is quite contradictory!

Indeed, in the previous life that Bai Lin didn't know about, because there was no Bai Lin's participation, and Jingbei was not injured because of it, he naturally got the golden dragon. Although they eliminated the task, they gave the half of the golden dragon to the Ouyang family. The corpse was the lower half of Jiaolong's body, but it was actually the lower half of another mutated golden snake that they had prepared earlier. After all, apart from the tail and head, the mutated golden snake is similar to the golden dragon, and most of the people who saw it at the time were dead, who knows if it is true or not. So he fooled around. After Ouyang Bai took it, there was no upgrade at all, and there was no reaction at all. In the end, he died of organ failure. So at that time, no one believed that the blood of the Golden Flood Dragon had the ability to upgrade, except for a few people from Jingbei. When it reappeared in the next life, I thought it was another one, and not many people cared about it!

At that time, Bai Lin had never heard anything about upgrading with golden dragon blood. So this world was shocked when he knew that the blood of the Golden Flood Dragon had upgraded power. At the same time, it also proves that the blood of the golden dragon can be upgraded. Naturally, everyone wants to get the golden dragon. Which family doesn't want to rise up because of this?

The hermit family is special because the people of the hermit family are born with supernatural abilities. This is a big secret, so the reason why the people of the hermit family do not contact the world is that they look down on normal people, but the arrival of the end times, Ordinary people have become supernatural beings, so they have to be born and face global disasters. So they have to become more powerful than those with abilities. Only in this way can we continue to look down on the world and become the existence that looks up.

Jing Beibei looked at the whirring helicopter, stepped on it directly, and touched the ring in his hand. The ring was placed in the corpse of the ordinary tenth-level mutant golden snake prepared two months ago, and his eyes were distant. . In the past few days, he has easily risen to the sixteenth level, and still does not use any crystal cores and auxiliary upgrade supplies, and Jingbei's abilities are not only lightning and spiritual abilities, but he likes to use them the most. It's just two different abilities.

Of course, Bai Lin didn't know about these things, otherwise, she would never have offended him for a golden dragon. He was really powerful, and Bai Lin didn't have an intuitive understanding in his mind. If he knew that Han Yu had never won, Bai Lin would have guessed something.

At this time, he was only accompanied by Yu She and Yansong, two ice-type abilities. If you look closely, you can see that the aura of the two is a bit impetuous, but it is very powerful. That's right, they have just entered the ranks of the twelfth-level power user. You can only stabilize your breath after a battle.

As for Shangguan Qiu and Uncle Hao, they are still in the process of upgrading, and there is no way to follow them.

At this time, Bai Lin and Han Yu just left the city gate. Bai Lin's huge mental ability has begun to explore around, but Han Yu's footsteps and the speed of progress have not stopped.

"Can Miss Bai Lin tell me where you are going?" Han Yu asked.

"I don't know, it counts where you go!" Bai Lin gave a very pertinent answer, "The person blocking the way is coming!"

As soon as Bai Lin's words fell, she saw a few figures in armor flashing in front of her. The road ahead has been blocked by a thick wall, and at the same time it exudes the power of eleventh level. Bai Lin and Han Yu had no choice but to stop.

Huuuuuu—a few figures have already surrounded Bai Lin and Han Yu.

"Which way do you guys go?" Bai Lin looked around, back to back with Han Yu, and there were eight people around them, all men over forty years old. As for the appearance, Bai Lin couldn't see it. It's too clear, after all, it's night, and there's no moon, how could it be possible to see each other clearly with a few scattered ones? However, because of the supernatural power, the ability of night vision is not low, and the approximate body shape can be seen clearly.

Two of these eight people are together, so they stand close together, while the others stand apart, because they each have their own masters, and they don't know each other. After hearing Bai Lin's question, they all looked at each other. a few glances.

"You don't care where I am, if you are sensible, hand over the body of the Golden Flood Dragon!" A relatively shrill voice shouted, and the voice was full of suffocation.

"That's right, hand it over quickly, it might save your life if you hand it over!" Others echoed, and they all took on a vicious look, obviously wanting to kill Bai Lin.

In fact, when Bai Lin asked where they were, she was already testing whether they were together. As a task executor, when someone asked where they were, their first reaction was not to say, but they would want to know other people they didn't know. Will it be said that conditioned reflex generally sees people who do not know each other. So Bai Lin probably knew the relationship between several people.

"Looking at all of you, you are also ferocious and aggressive. I am indeed a little scared, but there is only one corpse of this golden flood dragon. Even if I want to hand it over, who will it be given to?" Bai Lin said rather helplessly.

The other people all looked at each other and hesitated. One of the two stood up together, looking rather cunning, "You hand it over first!" Then they looked at everyone, "She must be there. To sow discord, don't forget that this woman has a lot of tricks, and you all know that her level is the ice element of the eleventh level! Plus that man..." At this time, they didn't know that Bai Lin was a special four-element ability By.

The man's words were self-evident, causing many people to let go of their vigilance against each other. Before they got the Golden Flood Dragon's body, they really couldn't fight infighting. After they got it, they would deal with other people. As for that man, the reason why the man didn't reveal his identity was to deceive himself a bit, just pretending that he was not Han Yu of the Lightning Mercenary Corps, as the so-called innocent person was innocent. Later, the Lightning Mercenary Group found them on their heads, and they refused to admit it.

Bai Lin knew that the man who spoke wanted to take advantage of the fisherman. After all, there were two of them, and they were among the six of them. They regarded them as strangers. In fact, she thought that when Bai Lin and Han Yu died, they would be just right Can team up against other people.

Bai Lin originally wanted to expose them, but before he could speak, the man realized it and waved a strong wind energy directly at Bai Lin. Relying on it, Bai Lin wanted to curse again, this man is too thief. Reflexively, he erected an ice wall with ice-type powers in front of him, and at the same time, there were faint small tornadoes attached to the surface of the ice wall. The ice wall was shattered, but what was surprising was that the wind energy disappeared without a trace after reaching Bai Lin's ice wall.

And the people on the other side saw the man's shot and immediately shot, because three of them were enhancement-type power users, one was an eleventh-level power enhancer, one was a skin enhancer, and the other was a Speed ​​booster.

These people are very easy for Han Yu to deal with, so instead of using his own abilities, he dodged and played a game of cat and mouse. With one dozen three, his expression is quite leisurely, as if he is walking.

"Sao Bao!" Bai Lin rolled her eyes. The other five people actually dealt with one of her, and they said in their hearts, "It's really unfair!"

They naturally wouldn't kill Han Yu if they had to, and they could only deal with the tenth-level thunder powers because they were reinforcements. The Han Yu was somewhat confident. They knew their weight, so they naturally picked soft persimmons. But they gradually found that this soft persimmon was really hard to pinch, because they didn't hit Han Yu, but were punched a few times easily by Han Yu, and those punches seemed to scratch them. But only they know that it really hurts, that kind of pain into the bone marrow, and the place where the fist was punched was still numb, quite numb.

At this time, Bai Lin was embarrassed on all sides, so naturally she didn't have time to see how Han Yu was doing, but with Han Yu's about fifteenth-level abilities, Bai Lin naturally wouldn't worry about him. A thick wall of ice had been erected around Bai Lin.

In addition to the previous level 11 wind power user, the man dealing with Bai Lin also has a level eleven earth power user, and two eleven level wood power users. The last one is a level eleven. Water psychic.

At this time, the two wood-type abilities unceremoniously released a dozen soft and hard thorn rattans, and the rattans directly crossed the ice wall and entered the top of Bai Lin, but they did not know that all the rattans, the ice When Bai Lin was wrapped in the wall, small tornadoes erupted from Bai Lin's body, directly smashing their vines. Originally, the two of them wanted to pull out the wrapped Bai Lin, but when they pulled it, several broken vines appeared. The two looked at each other involuntarily. Could it be that her swordsmanship is also extremely fast? cut off their vines. There is doubt in mind.

The two who didn't believe in evil again waved out the canes. At this time, there were already hundreds of canes. From above Bai Lin, you could see a darkness rushing in, covering the entire sky above her. Naturally, Bai Lin is not afraid. They are all eleventh-level able-bodied people, and the comparison is the mutual generation and mutual restraint of attributes. For Bai Lin, who has special abilities, there is no ability attribute that can restrain her. Unless there is also an eleventh-level wind, thunder and three-line abilities resist each other with her. So she still can't use Xiaojin.

The sound of thorns sounded, but it didn't take a while for the two wood-type abilities to feel that their vines were broken again. Strange, quite strange, no matter how fast a man can cut a cane, he can't cut a hundred thorns in one fell swoop. So try again.

On the other side, the man who had been generating wind power was going crazy. He was already close to Bai Lin's ice wall, and he was going to crush Bai Lin's ice wall in the next second, but he happened to touch Bai Lin's ice wall. The wind energy disappeared behind the wall. So he didn't believe in evil and kept sending it all the time. Up to now, most of his supernatural energy was spent, and the ice wall of Human Bai Lin was still standing there, and there was no reaction at all.

The other soil type was relatively simple. He wanted to sink or raise the ice wall and the soil on which Bai Lin was standing, but she seemed to feel it. Stepping feet, when he rises, he will not only consume energy to break the ice on the ground, but when he finally breaks the ice stuck to the soil, but with the rising soil, Bai Lin seems to be stuck on that piece of land. No matter how high he rises, the ice wall will not fall, and Bai Lin will not show her body. It pissed him off, and he spent a lot of energy.

As for the water-type power user, it is even more unfortunate. When the water freezes, it is ice, unless he makes the water scalding, but making the water scalding consumes three times the energy of his usual water arrows, and Bai Lin's ice wall is melting , but the ice wall was erected immediately. He didn't know how many ice walls he melted and how much Bai Lin erected. Anyway, his supernatural energy was exhausted. It is very unfavorable for him to stay here, maybe he will die here.

"She's so weird!" At this time, several people said it unconsciously.

The Water Elemental Ability User is actually just a person invited by a small family. It may be because the water element attack ability is not high, so the money to ask him is not much. The small family can fully afford it, but as an eleventh-level water Elemental Ability User After completing the task, the people of those small families did not dare to do anything to him. Therefore, the water-type ability user took the lead to retreat, "I'm sorry everyone, I will give up the body of this golden flood dragon!" After speaking, he went in the direction of the Huaxia base, but it didn't take long before he jumped into a half-human-high corpse. In the bushes, a layer of water waves appeared all over the body, obviously hidden, where do you want to give up?

Naturally, other people will not give up, and for this sake, a few people summed it up. Thinking that their ability to attack Bai Lin like this should be almost exhausted.

"Hey, I always hide, it doesn't make any sense, right!" At this moment, Bai Lin waved off the ice wall in front of her and walked out directly, looking like a person with nothing to do. How much does it cost? Bai Lin smiled and waved her hand. A strong blue ability appeared from her hand and headed towards them. The blue ability was covered with frost, showing the strong freezing ability of level 11.

When they saw it, they immediately avoided it, but they knew that after the blue ability attacked the place where they were standing, it was divided into four groups according to their number and accompanied them. Among them, the wind-type ability is better. As soon as I waved my hand, I saw a strong wind energy moving towards the blue ice-type ability, and immediately smashed the blue ice-type ability. Although the blue ice-type ability I can catch up again, but I still have some time to escape. But the others were not so lucky. They can only keep blocking with vines or earth elements, but the ice-type abilities can pass through and continue to chase them.

After a full hour, several people could no longer run, but the blue ability did not diminish at all, "She is a monster, and the energy can never be exhausted!"

Bai Lin really didn't feel that her abilities were running out. Just kidding, it took her three years to go from level 10 to level 11. In these three years, she also used countless crystal cores to fill Bai Lin. The bottomless pit of Dantian. And now I don't know if it's her illusion, she feels that no matter how she uses it, the energy she consumes will be filled immediately, so strange! But at this time, Bai Lin couldn't think so much. Killing intent flashed in their eyes, these people never thought of keeping their hands, but unfortunately they let one go. Bai Lin stretched out a finger. There were four tiny ice needles on the finger, which were mixed with tiny thunder and lightning, which was difficult for people to notice. At the same time, the ice-based power attack from the other hand still did not stop.

Finding the right time, Bai Lin directly waved at the heads of several people and made a few squeaks. The sound was very low, but Han Yu, who was tired from playing on the side, heard it clearly, and saw the few people who were running to avoid the ice power. After a while, it was completely frozen by ice. But I didn't see them kicking the ice.

At this time, the man wrapped in water stared at this scene in surprise. He didn't understand what happened to the four people? Even if the power is exhausted, the eleventh-level ice should not freeze them to death, why is there no reaction at all?

How did he know that these four men had already been recruited, and their heads had been destroyed by the lightning.

Han Yu didn't hold back anymore, his figure flashed between the three of them quickly, then he straightened his clothes elegantly, and walked towards Bai Lin with a smile. The three men behind him remained the same, and when Han Yu walked to Bai Lin's side, they snorted a few times, and the three men spit out a stream of blood and fell to the ground at the same time. In less than five seconds, the three of them burned again.

This time, the man hiding in the bushes could see clearly that the three bean-like flames that had appeared on Han Yu's fingers landed on the three fallen men with a wave. It just burned. He was frightened. Han Yu was not just a level 10 thunder-type power user at all. He couldn't detect the aura of the fire-type power just now, which was obviously much higher than that of level 11. And also concealed fire-type abilities. Even more did not dare to move, and at the same time fortunately, fortunately, they left, these two people are simply monsters. Especially the one named Bai Lin is even more strange. She wastes her abilities so much. For more than two hours, against four abilities users of the same level, she doesn't seem to consume any abilities at all.

"It seems that you are as good as I thought, very powerful!" Han Yu looked around the frozen four people, and slammed it.

"Not as powerful as you!" Bai Lin's head was covered with black lines, "You don't want the space rings on those three people?" Looking at the pile of dust left after the burning, there were three shining rings on top of the dust. The diamond ring, she knew that it was a space diamond that Han Yu's fire could not destroy.

"No!" Han Yu said generously. After watching Bai Lin pick up the ring unceremoniously, she took out the four people's frozen rings through the ice wall. The baby seemed to be in his pocket. The appearance of the financial fan is simply not her usual calm style, "Isn't it just a few eleventh-level ability user diamond rings, what about it?"

Bai Lin didn't give Han Yu a look, "I'm missing, let's do it!" She Naturally, I don't like the ring. The key is that there are many crystal nuclei in it, and there are some low-energy fruits. Naturally, there are also a lot of well-made armors around level 8 or 9, which just happened to be used by Taoyuan Base. Tsk tsk, I didn't expect so many things to pick up when killing people. "Let's go, get out of here!"

After all, the fights here might attract other people, so the sooner you leave the better!

"Let's go? I think you should stay!" At this moment, a loud voice from the old man came.

Bai Lin immediately felt a shudder in her heart, and a coercion rushed towards her face. If it weren't for the fact that he had a mental ability, he would have thrown himself to the ground at this time!

Han Yu's expression changed at this moment, very serious. He glanced at Bai Lin in front of him, and pulled her directly to his side, "Wait for me to block, you hurry up!"

Bai Lin had such a plan. , but seeing Han Yu say it, he felt reluctance in his heart. But he did not speak, but stood still.

In a quarter of an hour, six old men appeared. They said they were old men, but they were not. They just grew their gray beards. No matter from their skin or mental appearance, they didn't feel that old-fashioned.

One of the old men was the one who spoke before. He was the leader of the elders of the hermit family at this time. The elders behind him were naturally sent from various families. The reason why he listened to him was because he was the highest leader of the hermit family. The elder of the decision-making family.

"Master Han..." When the elders were inquiring about the two people in front of them, they nodded when they saw Bai Lin, thinking that this girl is a bit of a skill, but when they saw Han Yu, almost all the old people recognized it. After all, in the hermit family, Han Yu and Jing Beibei, Lei Xing are both rare and talented people with supernatural abilities.

"It turned out to be a few elders!" Han Yu smiled decently, "I don't know why some elders were born in person?"

Looking at Han Yu's smile, the old guys were a little embarrassed, but the patriarch sent them here. 'Take' the Golden Flood Dragon, everyone looked at the elder of the Han family, obviously asking him to speak. Besides, seeing that Han Yu was holding the woman's hand, the relationship between the two is worth investigating. It's not good to do it directly at this time. It would be better if the little girl knew how to hand over the golden dragon.

The elder of the Han family, Han Han, could only bite the bullet and say, "Young master, the patriarch told me that this golden dragon should belong to the hidden family!"

Bai Lin's eyes widened when she heard this, she was simply shameless. When did this little gold belong to the family? Hidden family? Just as he was about to speak, he was pressed down by Han Yu, "Why didn't I know that the Golden Flood Dragon appeared in the Hidden World Family?"

"Could it be that Young Master Han doesn't know?" At this time, the leading elder frowned. He was actually from the Jing Family. The elder, Jing Jin, said arrogantly, "This golden flood dragon should have belonged to my family's young master Jing. It was this woman who was shameless and stole it..."

"Joke!" Bai Lin couldn't take it anymore. What does it mean to be Master Jing? She directly interrupted the old man's words. She didn't expect that Jing Beibei was such a talkative person. She really misunderstood him. What was naive or stingy should be described as despicable. It's my fault that I designed Jing Beibei, but I also blamed Jing Beibei for being stupid at the time!"

"What did you say!" Jing Beibei was the only all-round genius in the hermit family for thousands of years, and was actually called stupid by the woman in front of him. The elder naturally couldn't bear this sigh.

"Isn't it? I think he's not only stupid, but also cowardly! Hehe, what's the matter, I've suffered a loss, so I'm looking for an elder to avenge myself, then I really want to look at him!" Bai Lin has already sneered.

"You... nonsense!" The old man was in a hurry. When Jing Beibei returned home, he naturally wouldn't say anything to the family, but there were a lot of earlines in the hermit family at the base. Naturally, he wanted to inform the hermit family about this. When was their young master such a petulant, cowardly person?

"I'm talking nonsense? Well, tell me, whose hand is the golden flood dragon?" Seeing that the old man didn't speak, "No more words?"

What can the old man say, this golden flood dragon is indeed always in Bai Lin's hands.

"The Golden Flood Dragon has always been in my hands, and I have already recognized me as the boss. I will not hand it over no matter what. Well, if you say that I have a plan for Jing Bei, then please let Jing Bei himself come over and grab back the Golden Flood Dragon. , I'll wait, but you... hehe, is it too bullying to say that the golden dragon is yours?" The last sentence Bai Lin said was very serious, and it was indeed serious. What qualifications do they have to say that Xiao Jin is theirs? What's more, Xiao Jin has recognized himself. They have never done anything, so they are simply robbers, and they are still the kind of shameless robbers. For example, a person takes a fancy to another person's house, and as a result, he tells that person that the house should have been bought by him, so it is his, and the owner of the house is invited to go out and he wants to move in. Isn't this guy a robber?

At this time, Xiao Jin couldn't help it anymore. It was a living dragon, thoughtful, but not an item. Besides, it was obvious that those old men wanted it as a pet, and then released its blood to upgrade their people. , it didn't want to go over, it slid directly down Bai Lin's wrist, grew huge on the ground, and spewed thunder and lightning directly at a few old men, with a loud voice, "I tell you, I'm the boss's younger brother, don't let anyone else I want to separate me from the boss!"

Because the lightning of the fifteenth level is really not low, and things happened too fast, fortunately, they have experienced hundreds of battles and reacted to escape the lightning. Therefore, it is also far away from Bai Lin and Xiao Jin.

"Boss, come up, hurry up and leave!" Xiao Jin also knew that there were five 15th-level ability users and one 16th-level ability user. He and Bai Lin would definitely not be able to deal with it. With Han Yu, it seemed that he couldn't persuade him. A couple of old guys dropped it.

Hearing that, Bai Lin was already preparing to go up, but she was pulled by Han Yu, "Hijack me!"

Hearing that Bai Lin was not polite, she grabbed Han Yu's neck with one hand and sat on Xiao Jin's body. Xiaojin immediately soared into the air.

When the elders saw it, they could let it escape, no matter what the woman said, anyway, they had to settle for the golden dragon.

Seeing that they were about to chase, Bai Lin directly raised Han Yu to a conspicuous place, and did not loosen the hand around his neck, "I'll kill him if you come again!"

"Let go of my young master!" Han Han was obviously anxious !

At this time, a helicopter has been parked high in the sky not far away.

Jing Beibei's slender eyes were dignified and exuded a cold light. He stood motionless at the door of the plane. At the same time, the strong wind in the air blew his sleeves and his black hair was messed up.

"Boss..." Yan Song naturally heard the conversation between Bai Lin and the elders. Although she was shameless towards Bai Lin, she couldn't deny that they really relied on their true abilities, otherwise why would the Golden Dragon follow her? And listening to the words of Golden Flood Dragon, it seems that he has a very good relationship with Bai Lin.

The key is that the head of his family wanted the Golden Flood Dragon to be a pet. Now that the pet has recognized its owner, it doesn't make much sense for them to snatch it back. What's more, he didn't feel that his head wanted to snatch back the Golden Flood Dragon, otherwise he would have already done it when he was at the Aoki Base and would have killed Bai Lin. If he didn't do that, he was definitely being calculated and felt uncomfortable and wanted to get it back. As the elders said today, the head of his family really lost face. Moreover, she was even more despised by Bai Lin's scorn. What a humiliation this is!

Yansong and Yu She naturally wanted to explain, but the door was occupied by their boss.