Poor Mutant Beast

The poor giant mutant beast fell a big somersault as soon as it came out, what a shame!

Wan Zhen was stunned when he saw the mountain-like body. Although he could not feel the level of this supernatural beast, he knew that it exuded a strong and violent smell, and he felt like a beast trainer. By this point, the mutant beasts have already started to get angry! When she saw the whole picture of this mutant beast again, there was a hint of excitement in her eyes. What Sister Bai Miao said was to subdue it and become her pet? Is it really possible?

As a mutant beast of level 20, he has never been insulted like this. The reason for the insult is that it stayed in its own hole and slept well, but a cold air came in its face. That's all, come out and see who dares to Make trouble in its cave! But as soon as he got out of the cave, he was covered by an invisible thing, and his movements were restrained, and he fell into an unprecedented somersault. If his boss saw it, where would he put his face?

"Human!" The voice was like Hong Zhong, but it was different from Xiao Jin's voice. Xiao Jin's voice sounded more quiet, giving the individual a feeling of not being angry and powerful!

Bai Lin looked at the huge, tiger's butt. Yes, the tiger was facing her buttocks with black lines all over his face, "I said, mutant tiger, I'm behind you!" Its back went forward.

The tiger naturally knew that the little human was behind it, but its body couldn't move at all. How could this human jump on top of it? "Have the ability to duel!"

At this time, Bai Lin just walked to the top of the tiger's head, leaned down slightly, and looked at the huge tiger's eyes, which were full of fierce light, "Remind you, we are currently dueling. , but you lost!" As he said, there was a trace of lightning power in his hand.

The tiger closed his eyes subconsciously when he saw it, "Human shameless!" He thought that this human would hit his most vulnerable eyes with lightning, but he felt his fleshy nose itch. It turned out that the human stepped on it. , and then felt that the human disappeared in his body. Wait, the breath has not disappeared, and it is a very familiar breath!

Bai Lin has come down from the mutant tiger at this time! Looking at this tiger and inquiring about it, I feel that this tiger is very familiar!

"It's you!" The tiger said again at this time, with a loud voice and a taste of surprise. At the same time, he opened his eyes again and looked at Bai Lin bulgingly. Why is this human being uglier as he grows?

"Oh!" Bai Lin remembered when she heard it, wasn't it the mutant wind energy tiger she encountered when she first came out of Taoyuan Base? At that time, he also said that he would take it back to Aunt Miao, but when she returned, the mutant tiger was no longer there.

At this time, the mutant tiger was about to cry but had no tears, and it had all hid here, why did it still meet this woman? And this woman's ability is obviously not as high as her own, so what method did she use to restrain herself so that she couldn't use force?

Bai Lin patted the mutant tiger's claws vigorously, she was too tall to pat her, "Boy, you escaped here, and you've even risen to level 20. Since it's a familiar beast, everything can be discussed! I have it! This little brother wants you to be his pet." Bai Lin just wanted to ask Wan Zhen to come out. Unexpectedly, Bai Lin saw him come out on his own before calling him.

"Ah! Go away!" At this moment, Wan Zhen's whole body was terribly twisted, and at the same time, his hands were constantly scratching in his body.

"Wan Zhen, what's the matter?" Bai Lin couldn't care less about the mutant tiger when she saw it, for fear that some mutant poisonous insect would be troublesome if it climbed onto Wan Zhen's body.

"Sister Bai Miao, a furry thing just crawled onto me and disappeared in a blink of an eye!" Wan Zhen, who was still afraid of the unknown thing, looked at Bai Lin's pitiful expression for help.

Bai Lin pulled Wan Zhen directly and probed him up and down, and immediately saw a fist-sized white furry thing lying on his back, motionless, "I found it!" She motioned Wan Zhen to move. , and then issued a blue ice-type ability, and hit the furry thing. Originally, the blue ability should be able to directly freeze it, but I never thought that the 18th-level blue ability would actually It suddenly disappeared without a trace when it touched its fur.

The corners of Bai Lin's mouth twitched. She didn't feel the power level of this mutant beast at all. No matter how you looked at it, it was a thing with no power. Bai Lin didn't believe in evil, her eyes flashed coldly, and she waved a wind blade directly. How could she know that The wind blade still disappeared without a trace when it encountered its white fur.

Wan Zhen stared at the wind blade wielded by Bai Lin, and even he felt the strong momentum brought by the wind blade, but he didn't feel the mutant beast sticking to him on his body.

Bai Lin naturally does not believe in evil. At this time, she has gathered a small lightning ability in her hand and moved towards the white hair ball. The sound of lightning rang out, but after encountering the white hair again, it happened again. completely disappeared. Bai Lin only had her own mental powers left to try.

But the reason why she didn't take it off was because it was lying on Wan Zhen's back, and it was so fluffy that she couldn't tell what it was. She was afraid that if she reached out, it would bite her or Wan Zhen. What Bai Lin is afraid of is that this thing is poisonous. It wasn't until Bai Lin really tried to use her mental ability to get close to it that she realized that her mental ability couldn't detect this little thing. Then she remembered that when she was freezing the cave before, a small thing came out, and she thought she had read it wrong!

"Wan Zhen is also a mutant beast, can't you communicate with it?" Bai Lin knew that she couldn't hurt Wan Zhen no matter what, so she finally prepared to punch her.

"I... I don't know why, I couldn't feel this mutant beast before." Beast trainers are very sensitive to mutant beasts, so generally, they can understand the emotions of mutant beasts just by getting close.

Bai Lin's eyes dimmed, and she directly threw a fist at the mutant beast lying on Wan Zhen's body, while the other hand pulled Wan Zhen back.

Pa...Bai Lin could feel her fist hit the thing, the soft fur, this thing is so small, it fell to the ground after being beaten by Bai Lin, screaming "jijijiji..." After a few flashes, the thing landed on the tiger's head in the blink of an eye.

Bai Lin pulled Wan Zhen behind her and looked at the mutant tiger fiercely, "You are a gang!" It was obvious that Bai Lin and the two were teased by this little furball.

At this moment, Bai Lin could clearly see what the little hairball looked like. It was actually a fluffy white chick. The short wings were still flapping hard. The mouth was pink and pointed, and the round black eyes were strangely small. Don't chickens have yellow fur? And it has no power level, but it can nullify the power. What is it? Is it really a chick? The key is that it has no way to stop the impact of physical objects such as fists, otherwise it would not have been hit by Bai Lin's fists before!

The mutant tiger heard Bai Lin's questioning and said, "I don't know what it is, but it's very powerful, and it has helped me a lot, so... we live together!"

Bai Lin heard that he was born with a sneer, "You one The king of the forest, living with a little chick, are you not afraid of being laughed at by other mutant beasts?"

"You are only a chick!"

A milky voice sounded in Bai Lin's ears, Bai Lin said. Lin was stunned for a moment, then turned her head to look at Wan Zhen, "Did you hear anything talking?"

Wan Zhen looked at Bai Lin suspiciously, then shook her head, "No!"

Bai Lin fixed her gaze decisively. The little chick on top of the tiger's head, "Are you pretending to be a ghost? Be careful I'll beat you!"

"Humph!" After hearing Bai Lin's words, the fluffy chick shook his head decisively and looked at it with disdain. Bai Lin, "It's my aunt who is talking to you, why are you beating me up!" The little broiler thinks that he is very capable, although he doesn't know why those abilities can't hurt him, but this is his ability!

Very good, since she dared to speak to her like this, Bai Lin had to give it some color to see, a burst of thunder and lightning energy burst out from her hands and hit the stuffed chicken directly. , It looks like that again, you fight, you fight! Can't hit me anyway.

"Ow...Ow..." Bai Lin's thunder and lightning did not hit the stuffed chicken, but the tiger was firmly hit by the power of the thunder and lightning.

The plush chick didn't care whether the tiger was injured or not, but saw that Bai Lin's lightning really didn't hit him, turned around and arched where he didn't know if it was his butt or waist, facing Bai Lin's humanized twist. After twisting, she cried out in a milky voice, "You can't hit me, you can't hit me!"

"Alas! I'm so ill-tempered!" Bai Lin couldn't help laughing and laughing when she saw such a chick. He jumped directly onto the mutant tiger, moved a dagger made of fine iron in the space, and slashed towards the plush chick.

"You're serious!" The little chick dared to be complacent when he saw it, he was busy running around, but his speed was extremely fast, but it couldn't be faster than Bai Lin. Moreover, in addition to learning from Zheng Chenggong, Bai Lin's boxing skills have also been deliberately improved and refined based on actual combat. Naturally, her skills are amazing!

"Papa..." Bai Lin kicked the little chick with every kick at this time.

At this time, Wan Zhen was surprised to see a small figure scurrying around on the body of the gorgeous mutant tiger. From time to time, there were several screams and screams, and it seemed that Bai Lin often put her feet down. The mutant tiger wailed, showing the strength of Bai Lin's footsteps.

Wan Zhen looked at the mutated tiger and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, my sister Bai Miao didn't mean to hurt you!" The

mutated tiger stared blankly at the man in front of him who bowed his head and apologized sincerely. Incredible. But I don't know why the tiger's heart skipped a beat. Never before has a human speak to it like this, either shouting and killing, and then it runs away, or the human begging for mercy and not letting itself eat him. This human has no supernatural powers, but he exudes an aura that attracts it. Wait, the powerful woman just said he was her younger brother...

Here, Bai Lin put away the dagger and pointed her fist at the little one. The chicken cub swung over, and every punch almost hit the chicken cub, and finally a powerful punch, with a crackling sound. The chick was directly beaten by Bai Lin off the tiger's body.

Immediately, Bai Lin seemed to be unhappy, and then punched the tiger one by one.

"Ow...Ow..." The tiger was in pain to death, and there was no way to avoid her fist, but it really hit it! "Master, I was wrong, I was wrong, in fact, that stuffed chicken is my boss. Here is its plate, as long as I bring some food to it every day, when it encounters a more powerful mutant beast attack, it will Will protect me!"

"You traitor!" The milky voice came out resentfully from the mouth of the little chicken below.

"I didn't expect your little body to be the boss!" Bai Lin looked down at the little chicken.

"How about I'm the boss!" Xiaomaoji has never been hit like this before. This person seems to know its shortcomings, but he doesn't use his abilities anymore, and his whole body hurts now. So she said fiercely, "You're a bad guy!"

"I'm a bad guy?" Bai Lin jumped off the tiger's body with one jump.

When Xiao Maoji saw it, he immediately hid behind Wan Zhen with a wink, and said pitifully to Wan Zhen, "Big brother save me!"

Wan Zhen was still in shock at this time. He was stunned when the little chicken said 'I'm the boss', obviously it was a mutant beast, and it was also a talking mutant beast. But he couldn't sense its joys and sorrows.

Not only was it as Wan Zhen thought, but it was obviously picking people out. Whoever it wanted to hear it could hear it, so Bai Lin heard it before, but Wan Zhen didn't.

"It's pretty good at finding someone to hide!" Bai Lin had already walked in front of Wan Zhen at this time. "Come out!" The little chick was lying on Wan Zhen's back, "I won't come out, my brother is begging you to protect me for my small sake!" Mutant beasts are naturally sensitive, especially the little broilers, they know this Boys don't have any bad intentions!

At this time, Wan Zhen could not only feel that the chick was lying on his body, but also felt that its voice was very clear. He is an animal trainer and naturally has an unusual love for animals. The most important thing is that he has never stayed with a talking animal. In addition, the chick's voice is so good, his heart softened, and his eyes are gentle. Looking at Bai Lin, "Sister Bai Miao...I..."

Bai Lin knew what he meant as soon as she saw it, but she was not angry, she turned to look at the colorful mutant tiger, "Very well, you have to hide, right? I'll take your little brother out of anger!" After speaking, he froze the tiger unceremoniously, blocking the air, and then poured the thunderbolt into the ice cube unceremoniously.

That's right, Bai Lin is an 18th-level power, and a tiger is a 20th-level power. It stands to reason that Bai Lin is unlikely to hurt the mutant tiger, but the mutant tiger is bound by Bai Lin's 21st-level mental ability. It can't escape and can only bear it with its own strong body. Although Bai Lin's fists and feet hurt, it can bear it, now? It was frozen by Bai Lin and isolated from the air. It didn't expect Bai Lin to do this at the time, where would she breathe more and then hold her breath? After a while, it can't break the ice, it won't be cold to death, but suffocated to death by breathing. The point is that even if she froze it, why should she electrify herself? In human terms, what evil did it do?

Soon, the colorful yellow tiger had turned into a dark mass.

When I looked up, I saw a pair of unbearable eyes, looking at myself, where does a tiger need a human being? He was even more reluctant to beg the boy in front of him. Anyway, he wasn't as cheeky as his boss, and he felt that he owed him his love if he begged him. So it suffers by itself.

But it didn't take a while for the tiger to take it no longer. While wailing, he was busy and clever, and made his body smaller. The nerve barrier could be big or small, and it also became smaller with him. The things that suppress it on its body will disappear, but as its body becomes smaller, the ice actually becomes smaller, and its hair is attached to it.

"Please, be merciful and let me go!" Tiger looked at Bai Lin with fear at this time. She was his nemesis. The last time he met him, he was injured and almost had indigestion. When I met her this time, I thought there was a boss who could save it, but my boss was afraid of her. What kind of monster is she?

After all, the little chick had been with the mutant beast for a while, and the mutant tiger treated him well, so he waved his two short wings, and finally floated his chubby body out from behind Wan Zhen, "You...you Stop... something is coming at me!" Saying that, he ran to Bai Lin heroically, trying to use his body to knock her back, but there was no way who could make it without any powers?

Bai Lin directly blocked the attack of the little meatball with one hand, and then grabbed the thing in her hand with a single hand, the little chick saw Bai Lin's enlarged freckled face, and closed her eyes humanely, " You can kill or scrape as you like, but please let that stupid tiger go!"

"Sister Bai Miao!" Wan Zhen couldn't help but said to Bai Lin, "You... let them go!"

"Wan Zhen, I said I would give it to you..."

"No!" Wan Zhen's eyes were like stars, "I don't want any mutant beasts! Even if he looks at him, he won't follow me!" The mutant tiger and the chick heard this sentence at this time. The words are very incredible, they are obviously fish on the exhibition board, why did he let them go?

Bai Lin frowned. After looking at the two mutant beasts, she looked into Wan Zhen's eyes again, and finally let go of the chicken in her hand. At the same time, with a wave of his hand, the ice cube and the mental barrier were also released!

As soon as the mutant tiger returned to freedom, he involuntarily roared towards the sky. But when he saw Bai Lin, he involuntarily took a step back.

"You'd better get out of here!" Bai Lin originally wanted to accept that weird little chick, but this chick was very cunning and much smarter than the previous little Jin. She didn't want to take it down with violence. Besides, if the tiger is not really willing to follow Wan Zhen, it is useless to accept it. In case he is unprepared, it is possible to eat Wan Zhen directly!

If the little chick knew what Bai Lin was thinking at this time, she would probably cry, why wouldn't she want to use violence? She had already beaten it up, if it weren't for its strong flesh, it would have become a lump of meat!

"Let's go!" Bai Lin turned and left with Wan Zhen.

"Wait, what do you mean by letting us go?" The little broiler is really smart, it thinks that Bai Lin won't say this for no reason!

"The human camp where I am is not far from here. Why did I subdue the mutant tiger before it made a sound? I was afraid that its cry would attract other people!" Bai Lin stopped talking. , but took Wan Zhen back to the original road quickly.

"Boss, are we going to leave?" Tiger said, looking at the backs of the two Bai Lin.

"Of course she has to leave. Although this human being is very bad, her words are still very reliable!" The little broiler analyzed.

"Could it be that she sued and asked other people to catch us?" The tiger looked at the little broiler.

"No, if she really wanted to catch us and just caught us, why would it be cheaper for others!" The little broiler said this with certainty, and then the little foot kicked the tiger's head, "Hurry up and get out of here!"

At this time, the camp was already brightly lit. It turned out that because of the tiger roar just now, many people got up, including the people of the hidden family!

"Why does it seem that you are all interested!" As soon as Zhuge Liuxiang went out, he saw some other members of the hidden family.

"The unicorn thing is not in a hurry, but these 20th-level mutant tigers are also good mutant beasts, so of course I won't give up!" Gong Yanglei said coldly.

"Brother Chu promised me that he would find me a level 20 mutant beast. Besides, that's the king of the tiger forest!" Li Xiuqing naturally said these words, and at this moment, both hands tightly held Bai Chu's arms.

Yi Shanshan stared at Li Xiuqing's hand on Bai Chu's arm, tried her best to suppress the jealousy in her heart, and said gently to Li Xiuqing, "You are so happy!"

Li Xiuqing immediately felt at ease when she heard it, and look, with Yi Shanshan, her vanity can always be greatly satisfied! Nodding arrogantly, "That's because Brother Chu is good to me!"

Zhuge Liuxiang saw goosebumps all over her body when she saw Li Xiuqing so coquettish. "Let's talk slowly, I'll go first!" After speaking, he quickly walked towards the east of the source of the voice.

"I'll go first too!" Gong Yanglei was naturally unwilling to let the mutant tiger go.

Yi Shuilan and Yi Shanshan looked at each other and then moved forward decisively. Of all the people, only Yi Shanshan was lucky enough to get a twenty-two ice-type mutant snake. Therefore, as soon as these 22-level mutant snakes come out, subduing the 20-level mutant tigers is a matter of seconds.

"Brother Chu!" This time, Li Xiuqing came out of the hidden family precisely because he wanted a majestic mutant beast. He originally wanted to take down the unicorn, but the unicorn was too strong. She had taken the East Gate Hermit's people to capture it before, but that thing was too powerful. If she hadn't sacrificed all the East Gate Hermits who followed her, she would have explained it there!

That's right, Chu Bai came out later. He was kicked out by Baishi because Baishi was worried about Li Xiuqing, and the Dongmen Hidden Family could not host without him. Li Xiuqing came out alone to catch some unicorns, but Baishi assigned her ten level 20 hermits, and each of them had pets. I thought she would go home soon, but I never thought that she had been there for three months without any movement. Don't you worry about being a dad?

But Shiraishi didn't know how self-willed his 'daughter' was. Originally, the ten 20th-level psychics planned to surround the unicorn, and then gather the energies of ten people to catch it all at once. At the last moment, Li Xiuqing rushed into the encirclement in order to show his ability, intending to fight the unicorn alone. Their energy at this time has gathered together and can be launched at any time, but they can only bear it, because once this energy is released, Li Qingxiu, who is closest to the unicorn, will die, and the unicorn is just injured! After all, the unicorn at that time was already level 24.

At the same time, as a fifteenth-level Li Qingxiu, how can he be the opponent of the unicorn? So she was directly stepped on the ground by the unicorn, and she almost became a meatloaf. Those people still remember the explanation from the head when they went out. In the end, at the cost of serious internal injuries, the ten power users forcibly stopped their power output, just to save their eldest lady, and wait until everyone joins forces to send her out. when their lives came to an end.

Later, when Bai Chu found Li Xiuqing, Li Xiuqing's injury had just healed on its own, and three months had passed. Li Xiuqing naturally didn't dare to speak out about what he had done wrong, so he blamed it all on the unicorn.

Chu Bai and Li Xiuqing have been with Li Xiuqing for a long time, naturally, he understands her personality, so he deliberately checked the actual situation, but still found nothing. Instead, he had more contact with other people, and he simply became the leader of the alliance.

At this moment, how could Chu Bai not know Li Xiuqing's thoughts, she really wanted that mutant tiger, for her adoptive father and dead adoptive mother, "I'm over!"

Li Xiuqing nodded hurriedly, "Brother Chu is the best Now, you have to be careful! I'll wait for you to come back!" I was really happy in my heart, thinking how many people would envy her when she thought of riding a mutant tiger on the streets in the future?

Chu Bai was no longer talking, but ran directly to the east.

When Chu Bai's figure disappeared in front of her eyes, Li Xiuqing's smiling expression immediately subsided, with a hint of anger, she suddenly turned her head and looked at the tents behind her. Few people are taller than her, her crystal core! She is coming!

In addition to the members of the hermit family who went to look for the mutant tiger, naturally there were also those of higher rank in the alliance, but Qian Yong and the others had self-awareness and naturally did not go!

After that, several mercenary groups that came with Bai Lin, as well as the Zhou family and the Ouyang family, all headed in the direction of the mutant tiger. After all, it is a mutant beast of the twentieth level. There are corps and those families, but they are definitely not many. There are only three lightning mercenary groups. Needless to say, there are only one in the Ouyang family and the Zhou family.

After walking for a while, Bai Lin hurriedly pulled Wan Zhen aside, then wrapped the two of them with her spiritual power and hid!

"Sister Bai Miao..." Wan Zhen was a little puzzled, but before she could finish speaking, Bai Lin covered her mouth! Within a quarter of an hour, I saw seven tall figures flashing over. It turned out that they were power users sitting on tall mutant beasts. Because their backs were facing the moonlight and starlight, Bai Lin and Ben couldn't see them clearly. But also guessed a lot.

After they passed, Bai Lin did not let go of the hand covering Wan Zhen's mouth. Sure enough, it didn't take a while to see a person riding a mutant beast, running over in front of them extremely fast. After that, the sound of silky snakes twirling came from Bai Lin hurriedly bowing her head, and at the same time pressing Wan Zhen down.

In the last ten minutes, there were some footsteps, and it wasn't until everyone left that Bai Lin let out a sigh of relief. She stretched out, "Wan Zhen, let's go!" When Bai Lin walked a distance, she found that Wan Zhen was still standing there, "What's the matter?"

Wan Zhen raised her head, "Are they going to catch mutant tigers and broilers ? ?"

"Yes!" Bai Lin said affirmatively, standing upright at the same time.

"Then we..."

"They don't obey us, there are always people who make them obey!" After Bai Lin said this, she looked at Wan Zhen who had a trace of sadness in her eyes.

"Sister Bai Miao, do you really have to use violence to force them to recognize their masters?"

Bai Lin was silent. If you were not capable, which high-level supernatural beast would follow you? Just like human beings, if she Bai Lin has no ability, how can she protect Taoyuan Base and the people of Taoyuan Base. Therefore, violence is a means that must be passed. Bai Lin herself is fine. After the violence, she did not say the words of her own confession, and Bai Lin would not persecute them. Bai Lin didn't know how the others did it. After that, it depends on the character of the master that the mutant beast follows, but no matter what the character of its master is, even if he abuses him every day, he must endure it, because it is his own choice! "Let's go back!"

Wan Zhen looked at Bai Lin's back as she turned to leave, and took a few steps forward, "I..."

"You're just an ordinary person, you don't have this ability!" Bai Lin naturally knew that Wan Zhen wanted to save the tiger and the little broiler.

When Bai Lin said it, Wan Zhen's face turned pale. For the first time, he strongly wanted to become stronger. He lowered his head, not talking, but followed Bai Lin's footsteps.

At this moment, a violent tiger roar sounded! Obviously the tiger has been found!