Miao Lin and Bai Lin

The ship is getting farther and farther from the shore, and there are still many people complaining, but thinking about when the people who have passed by now have an intersection with the base chief of Taoyuan Base? Thinking about it, they still went back to their own masters. Chang Zhangjing turned to the other side, Jing Beibei, who had just left, brought two other people, still Yansong and Yushe. The two of them are still a bit baffled, and they don't know what to do with Jingbei.

"Yu She, what do you think the boss is so eager to go to Taoyuan Base to congratulate him?" Yansong asked Yu She curiously.

"Following the boss, why are there so many problems!" Yu She rolled his eyes at Yansong.

"Hey!" Yansong got excited when he heard it, "I'll ask, aren't you curious?"

"If you're really curious, you'll know when you go!" Yu She was curious, but he wasn't so eager to know. .

Therefore, the two of them can be regarded as an impatient person, a slow person, but slowly running in and running in can save Jing Beibei a lot of thoughts.

Jing Beibei was still indifferent, watching the constant progress in front of him. As a friend, he should congratulate him on that wedding. It's just because it didn't take long for it to be upgraded, and it was consolidated, and now I have time to come.

As for Han Yu and other mercenary groups, except for the Raging Fire Mercenary Group that had entered Taoyuan Base, everyone else gathered together. The head of the mercenary group, Gan Hu, the elder brother of Gamba, is very sad, and naturally he will not participate in other people's happy events.

"Mr. Han, you said that the Xiaojie of our mercenary group usually likes to nagging and can't hide his thoughts. How come he never heard him say that he knew the base director of Taoyuan Base?" One of the lightning bolts The man from the mercenary group asked curiously.

"Indeed, we have spent a lot of time with Xiaojie, and we have never heard about him knowing the people in Taoyuan Base!" Another woman from the Lightning Mercenary Group frowned, she didn't think if this was the case If so, Xiaojie will hide it from them.

When Han Yu heard this, he shook his head, "I'm not an immortal, only Xiaojie knows about this matter!"

Xiaojie has indeed always followed Han Yu's side, and everyone in the base knows that Xiaojie's sister is from the Raging Fire Mercenary Corps. People, people have never concealed the Lightning Mercenary Group, although sometimes they are too nagging, but there are absolutely no bad people.

"By the way, Mr. Han, do you think his sister, Miss Tang, knows all talents..." The man guessed that the woman beside her nodded busyly. It's very possible, after all, if the fire mercenary regiment boarded the ship in order, it would be Tang Liu was in the front, followed by Yang Jian and Zhang Chong, but Zhang Chong, the deputy head of the regiment, was last!

Han Yu narrowed his eyes when he heard this. If it was Tang Liu, he would have said it in the past. After all, Tang Liu is notoriously nosy, and he might help the people at Taoyuan Base unintentionally one day. "Okay, let's talk about it here, everyone should rest and rest, and wait for a few hours of boat rides in the early morning of tomorrow!"

After hearing this, the two looked at each other and nodded. I don't know if it's their delusion, but they always feel that Han Yu has been a little gloomy since he came back from the last unicorn incident. Han Yu, who usually never shows his mood, has unprecedentedly different emotions, but it makes the two of them a little uncomfortable!

After seeing the two of them go out, Han Yu closed his eyes and sighed in his heart. When he went back, he deliberately didn't go with Zhuge Liuxiang and others, just to find 'Miao Lin', but he searched all over the place and still couldn't find her. . Today, he came to this Taoyuan base because he subconsciously felt that she should come over.

Li Xiuqing and Li Xiu, who were locked in the courtyard by Baishi, had no idea what would happen tomorrow! Instead, they were planning how to help Li Xiuqing get Bai Chu, and even Li Xiu brought the so-called drug over here. In the end, the two still felt that the way back was the best chance to start!

Bai Chu was clearing the list of goods, so naturally he didn't know these things.

At this time, in the Taoyuan base, the boat slowly approached the shore of Xanadu Island.

Xiaobai went down first, then waited for them to disembark.

Ye Weiguo and Wen Jiayi looked at the things on the island very curiously, and saw a very large tree in the distance. At this time, flowers were blooming, and there were still many places where fruit trees were planted, because it was Autumn is the harvest season, it looks full of fruits and heavy!

Seeing that his parents were looking at the fruit tree, Ye Ye smiled slightly, "That, it's not from the base, it's the property of Sister Bai Lin! Don't mess around, there are 22nd graders in it. Comrade Baboon is waiting!"

"Miss Bai Lin's property?" Zhou Guofeng's son, Zhou Weixiang, also entered the Taoyuan Base for the first time, but he had heard from his father that the people from the Taoyuan Base were old acquaintances. It's just that I was a little puzzled by what Ye Ye said today. This Taoyuan base is all owned by Bai Lin, is there any other private property?

"Of course!" Ye Zi looked at Zhou Weixiang with some puzzlement, then thought of the base outside, and suddenly realized, "I know what you mean! In Taoyuan Base, everyone has their own small site, and they have their own property! Everyone! All are equal, if you have extra fruits, vegetables, etc., you can let Uncle He collect them, but these are very few! Only enough to eat!"

"What! You mean everyone is equal?" Zhou Weixiang was surprised Looking at the leaves, even the other people were surprised.

"Yeah!" Ye Ye said cheerfully, "I still have apple trees and pear trees in the backyard of my house. As for the vegetables, I can't grow them alive, they died, but I feed the animals!"

"Prodigal!" This was Zhang Chong's idea! She actually said it so confidently, and she really is someone from Taoyuan Base!

"Everyone, welcome to Taoyuan Base!" At this time, Zhou Xi came over, and there was no way that everything was done, so he took over the task of welcoming these distinguished guests today.

The people standing on the island felt a little unreal, why didn't they feel any barrier? How could he know that Bai Lin's mental powers were already connected to the membrane at this time, and it was easy to get anyone to come in.

"Zhou Xi!" Ye Ye yelled directly at Zhou Xi.

"Leaves!" Ye Weiguo and Wen Jiayi looked at their monkey-like daughter with some headaches.

Zhou Xi glanced at Ye Ye, then looked at Ye Ye's parents, smiling like a flower, "Auntie and uncle, how are you!"

Ye Weiguo and Wen Jiayi knew their daughter's thoughts for a long time, and they listened to them a lot. It was the first time I looked at Zhou Xi, and I deliberately inquired about it. The 20th-level ability user, Ye Weiguo nodded, he now has no insight. And his daughter's sweetheart is also a person from Taoyuan Base, even if he has a portal view, he is right.

Zhou Xi glanced at the others and said hello politely, "Boss said, it was the dinner time when you came here, so please go to dinner first!" It was ten minutes in the evening.

All of them nodded, "Mr. Zhou trouble!"

"You're welcome!" Zhou Xi was very gentlemanly, and looked at Ye Zi and blinked his eyes. Is this person with such a decent smile Zhou Xi?

When Xiaobai saw them leave, he instructed the octopus to put the boat away before following behind them!

This time, because they were guests, some were business partners, and Aunt Miao and others were too busy to attend. The only people present were Bai Lin, Ouyang, He Dazhuang, Sun Li, Qi Qin, and Wan Zhen. Originally, she wanted to add Wang Xiao, but Wang Xiao wanted to fix Miao Cuihua's makeup, so she followed Miao Cuihua and others to eat!

"Boss, everyone is here!" Zhou Xi called to Bai Lin when she brought her people to the gate.

At this time, the minds of several people are still in the construction of ancient Rome. How can they build a beautiful house? And the house has electricity.

Bai Lin heard this and got up and walked towards the door.

The sharp-eyed Tang Liu and Xiaojie were extremely exaggerated, rubbed their eyes vigorously, and then laughed a little, "Miao Lin (Sister Miao Lin)!"

Bai Lin looked at a few people and smiled slightly, "Come on!"

Tang Liu and Xiaojie had already trotted to Bai Lin's side, and looked at Bai Lin left and right, and then when they were really sure that 'Miao Lin' was Bai Lin, they roared, "You hate, not only use a fake name , and make yourself ugly!"

"That's right, Miao...Sister Bai Lin, you are too hateful. You are obviously a beautiful woman and the base director of Taoyuan Base, but you still pretend to be so bad. If Zhu Wei knew about it, she would be scared to death!" The world was influenced by her sister and disliked Zhu Wei very much.

Bai Lin shook her head at the two of them and looked at the people behind them, "Big Brother Yang, Brother Zhang!"

It was difficult for Yang Jian and Zhang Chong to reflect at this time. They didn't expect that she was Bai Lin, the base director of Taoyuan Base. , No wonder she is so powerful! No wonder she has so much stuff. Immediately, the trace of worry that had been there before turned into excitement in an instant!

"Please come in!" Bai Lin made a gesture of invitation to several people and looked at the people who came over, "Uncle Guo, Brother Guo!"

Guo Ming and Guo Ping'an nodded, Guo Ming said, "I thought about it for a long time. If you want to come to Taoyuan Base, this time it will be a feast for the eyes! When I retire, the base director will take me in!"

"Uncle Guo, I already said that Taoyuan Base has your home!" Bai Lin was busy said. Seeing this, Ouya behind her hurriedly helped Guo Ming in! For a period of time, Eurasia was in charge of the Guo base, and he was very familiar with Guo Ming! And Guo Ping'an can be regarded as brothers.

"My old man has finally come to Taoyuan Base!" This sentence was naturally said by Ouyang Bai, the old man Ouyang.

"Grandpa Ouyang, stay safe!" Bai Lin said to Ouyang Bai and nodded to Ouyang Xiaotian. He Dazhuang introduced them.

Next is Zhou Guofeng. Zhou Guofeng looked at Bai Lin and smiled lovingly, "Miss Bai, stay safe!"

"Boss Zhou is still as tough as he was a few years ago!" Bai Lin also smiled, and then It was Sun Li who brought them in.

The last one was Ye Zi's parents, Bai Lin nodded slightly to the two of them, "Uncle Ye, hello Aunt Wen!"

Wen Jiayi glanced at Ye Weiguo, who didn't speak at this time, to avoid embarrassment, and smiled at Bai Lin, "I'm so sorry, a few years ago we..."

"Uncle and aunt, I didn't take it too seriously!" Bai Lin was very He said it sincerely, and then said jokingly, "Otherwise! If you think I'm being careful, you won't be able to get in!"

"Hehehe..." Wen Jiayi smiled unconsciously when she heard Bai Lin's words. Unexpectedly, she also likes to make jokes. The awkward atmosphere was relieved a lot.

"Uncle and auntie, let's go first!" Bai Lin made a gesture of invitation, "Yi Zi, quickly bring your parents in!"

Ye Zi nodded hurriedly, "I said, Sister Bai Lin is not a careful person! "

Ye Weiguo glared at Ye Zi, who was holding his arm tightly just now? Afraid that Bai Lin would blame her for what happened before? This little pony cannon!

At this time, all kinds of dishes have already started on the table. Except for those flying in the sky, there are other kinds of dishes, and there is even a plate of fruit salad beside each person. As for seafood, Bai Lin has all these things. In addition, there is fruit wine on the table. This wine is made of normal fruit. Bai Lin followed Miao Cuihua to learn to brew it by herself. It is very delicious.

"You are welcome today!" Bai Lin said to everyone with a smile, while letting everyone eat.

For the first time, they saw dishes that looked like pre-apocalyptic high-end restaurants, and maybe high-end restaurants wouldn't put them all together.

These people all know that Taoyuan Base does not advocate waste, so these people are welcome to open their stomachs to eat!

At that table, Bai Lin specially ordered the people who came to help to make it, but the quantity was not the weight, because I was afraid that it would be a waste if everyone could not finish it. However, Tang Liu and others and Zhou Weixiang kept staring at Wan Zhen to get a clear picture. After all, what happened before is still vivid in my mind. That Wan Zhen was with a 'Bai Miao' woman, so she wouldn't be this 'Bai Miao' 'It's also Bai Lin, right? But still no one said anything!

Afterwards, Xiaobai and a few people took everyone to rest. Of course, there were only Ye Zi's parents, because they wanted to live in Ye Zi's home at the base! The others lived in Bai Lin's castle, there were many rooms, and they lived alone.

"Hey, Bai Lin!" When Bai Lin finished washing up and was about to go to bed, she saw a figure outside the window.

"Tang Liu?" Bai Lin was a little surprised to open the window and look at Tang Liu at this time, and she was dumbfounded as she watched her climb in through the window, "If you don't have a door, what window do you climb in? This is the second floor!"

Tang Liu Yi listened and patted his head, "Yeah! I forgot, I said why I'm a layer shorter!"

Bai Lin glanced at Tang Liu suspiciously, "You don't often climb Lei Xing's window at night. Peeping, right?"

"Where... how can there be!" Tang Liu heard a blushing face, "I was just curious to see it!"

"Hehehe..." Bai Lin smiled softly when she saw Tang Liu's appearance.

"What are you laughing at?" Tang Liu looked at Bai Lin angrily.

Bai Lin shook her head and restrained her smile, "It's nothing, I just think it's interesting! Tell me, why are you here so late?"

Tang Liu glanced at Bai Lin's room, it was normal, except for a dresser, which was There is a wardrobe and a bathroom, and finally there is a large bed, which looks a bit like a princess bed, with a thick mattress and a pure white quilt. Tang Liu didn't like it when she saw it, she still liked the red quilt. "I'm just asking why you didn't call Han Yu over today?"

Bai Lin frowned when she heard this, "Why should I call him over? I don't seem to know him well?"

"Ah! That's it! I thought you two You two should be very familiar with each other! So you are not familiar with each other!" Tang Liu really thought that Bai Lin and Han Yu were friends, so she was puzzled, but after hearing Bai Lin's flat tone, she knew how much she was. After thinking about it, I immediately saw a beautiful and only red soft chair, I sat down directly, and immediately felt the soft chair, "It's very comfortable, much better than the wooden chair of the Fire Mercenary Corps, give it to you. Me!"

"Take it if you like!" Bai Lin sat on the bed at this time.

Tang Liu quickly glanced at Bai Lin, "What you said is true?"

Bai Lin nodded, "If you're not wrong, I'm pretty sure what I said is true!"

"Hey, then I'm welcome! "Tang Liuyi thought it was really rude, and directly put it in the space ring, "Since I have solved the doubt in my heart, I will go back!" He was about to climb the window.

"Ancestor, are you a guest at my house now? The key is that there are people patrolling and vigil outside. If they see it, it is estimated that you will make a big oolong later!" Bai Lin got up, pulled Tang Liu and pushed her out of the door. Going out, "It's still safe at the main entrance, alright, hurry up and go to bed, good night!"

Tang Liu pouted, it seems that climbing the window is really not a good habit, but she is more risky to go to the front door of the Lightning Mercenary Group, and she can't see it. To Leixing! When I think of Lei Xing, I think of Lei Xing's face, so beautiful! What a beauty! Immediately, the light flashed in his mind, as if he still had something to ask Bai Lin? By the way, it seems to be Wan Zhen's thing! Think about it, forget it, it's getting late, it's not good to disturb her anymore, and she will ask Wan Zhen by herself tomorrow.

Bai Lin was already lying on the soft bed at this time, "Ah! I can finally sleep!" She yawned, pulled the quilt and shrank into the quilt, closed her eyes, and suddenly opened her eyes after a long time. I feel like she still has one thing to do, but she can't remember what it is. Forget it, she will think about it tomorrow!

On the second day, it was fortunate that Bai Lin did not take care of the reception of other guests. After all, her mother was not married, and her daughter welcomed the guests. The matter of welcoming the guests fell on He Zhengping and Aunt He. Bai Linle of ease. First, I looked at Miao Cuihua.

"Aunt Miao, are you still my Aunt Miao? How can you be so beautiful?" Bai Lin stared at Miao Cuihua. Miao Cuihua's skin is white and rosy, and her skin is also very good, because she is a light-type healing water type, but she is getting younger and younger, not like a woman in her sixties, but a little bit. Like thirty years old before the end of the world.

"Linlin, you are happy to find Aunt Miao!" Miao Cuihua shook her head helplessly looking at Bai Lin at this time.

"No, what Sister Bai Lin said this time is right, Aunt Miao is really beautiful!" Ye Ye said with wide eyes.

Wen Jiayi, who is also a woman, also looked at Miao Cuihua gently at this time. I heard that people outside said that Cuihua was not too young, but it seems that it is not the case now.

"By the way, Bai Lin, why haven't you changed your clothes yet?" Wang Xiao frowned at Bai Lin after finishing the last strand of Miao Cuihua's hair.

"Uh! It's still morning, and the time hasn't come yet. I don't want to wear it so early. In case there is still something to do, it's not easy to do things in that dress!"

Ye Ye glanced at the pink princesses under him. "Am I wearing it too early?"

"No!" Wang Xiao sorted out Miao Cuihua's wedding dress, which was specially made by someone who could design wedding dresses by Bai Lin. long. "It's Bai Lin who is too lazy!"

Bai Lin heard Wang Xiao's expressionless words, her face full of black lines. "I'd better go get some air first!"

"Hey!" As soon as Wang Xiao heard this, he looked up and saw that Bai Lin had already gone out. "This little girl, whose mother is getting married today? Godmother, look at her!"

Miao Cuihua looked at Wang Xiao at this time and touched her hand, "Let her go, someone who is used to freedom! The guests are coming soon, I guess I want to go to the island to see the situation!"

Wang Xiao was stunned when he heard this, indeed, there will definitely be a lot of people on the island today, although all the defenses have been adjusted, it will inevitably appear What an accident!

As the crowd continued to land, many people made a tsk tsk sound.

"They actually planted the fruit trees here naked?" A person pointed at the fruit trees not far away in surprise, which contained oranges and other objects.

"Yeah! It really is a big deal!" A woman was also very surprised!

But so many people, none of them did anything worthwhile, such as going up to pick fruit or something, they all followed behind the specially introduced people and walked towards the main entrance of Taoyuan Base.

Looking at the towering and smooth golden wall, many people sighed. Some people also touched the metal and swallowed, "It's really all made of metal!"

And four desks were placed at the door with some pens and so on. of people write what they gave!

All of them posted in order and wrote their names.

"Can you give me a bigger gift?" At this moment, Xiaobai heard a warm voice, and when he raised his head, he was stunned, looking at the handsome man with long hair, wearing a long gown. , and behind him followed several people and boxes of things.

"Where is your invitation?" Xiaobai asked very politely.

"Sorry, we don't have an invitation, but we have already notified the general manager of Taoyuan Base!" Shiraishi said with a smile.

Xiaobai frowned, looking at Baishi's smile at this moment, he always felt like he had seen his master, "Then may I ask your surname sir !

"

The surname of Dongmen, Bai Lin has long explained that if it is a hidden family, then the invitation is not required! "It turned out to be Mr. Bai! You want to be polite..."

"There are too many things to write down!" Baishi didn't want to bother anyone.

Xiaobai was stunned, too many things? "Well, sir, just hand in the gift list, and we'll sort things out by ourselves!"

Bai Shi nodded, then waved to the person behind him, and the gift was like a dragon. The other people stared wide-eyed, who has such a big hand?

Li Xiuqing felt the eyes of everyone and raised her chest. This is her 'father'! At this time, Li Xiu also felt that Bei'er had a good face.

"Hey, isn't this Uncle Bai!" At this moment, Zhuge Liuxiang was also attracted by the box of gifts and saw Baishi, Bai Chu and the others, and then quickly walked to Baishi's side.

Gongyanglei naturally wanted to go over to say hello when he saw it. Gongyanglei had already passed, how could the two sisters of the Yi family not pass, but Han Yu on the other side had already entered the base at this time, but he didn't see this scene!

"It turned out to be you!" Bai Shi said to several people gently, and then turned to ask Xiao Bai, "Can I go in?"

"Please come in!" Xiao Bai hurriedly made a please gesture.

"Nephews and nieces, I'll go first!" Shiraishi nodded to the people behind him.

"Shui Lan, Shanshan, I'll go first too!" Li Xiuqing said to the two sisters of the Yi family.

It's just that the two sisters of the Yi family just smiled perfunctorily!

"Please show your invitations!" Although Xiaobai knew how many people he knew, he was not sure where they were from!

"What kind of invitation, if you can come, it will give you face!" Yi Shanshan felt jealous when she heard it.

"Shanshan!" Yi Shuilan had a headache this time, she always felt that as they got closer to the base, Yi Shanshan's mind became more uncertain.

Busy said to Xiaobai , "I'm sorry, my sister didn't mean that. We didn't receive the invitation, but your general manager He must know something! We are from the Yi family in the north gate!" nod.

Zhuge Liuxiang kept rolling her eyes, she deserved it, but it was also possible that Yi Shanshan wanted to find fault on purpose, and then took the opportunity to leave?

When everyone went in, Xiaobai directly packed all the gifts with a big space diamond and planned to leave!

"Wait a minute!" At this moment, a cold voice was heard. When he turned his head, he saw a handsome man in black walking over.

"You're..." Xiaobai unconsciously used honorifics.

"I am a person from the hidden world!" said the man in black, Jing Beibei.

Xiaobai nodded hurriedly, "So it's you! Please come in!"

Jing Beibei heard and nodded, then took out a space diamond ring, "This is my gift!"

"Thank you sir!" Xiaobai took it gently. He naturally knew that this gift could not be just a space diamond, but when he penetrated the spiritual power into the diamond, it was full of power fruits that he had never seen before. Only he knew that Bai Lin was actually very Ai collected some fruits and looked at the tall black man in front of him in surprise. How did he know the master's preferences?

At this time, Bai Lin was walking outside the golden wall, boredly checking everyone present, and then she was stunned for a moment. She finally remembered what she had forgotten. It seemed that the four little beasts said they would come out to join in the fun. To let them out!

With no one left or right, Bai Lin hurriedly released a few small beasts.

"Sister Smelly, you lied and let us stay inside for so long!" The little meat bird complained directly to Bai Lin as soon as it came out.

"That's right, boss, how can you do this?" Beast Beast also seemed a little angry.

Xiao Jin didn't say much, just wrapped around Bai Lin's wrist and said lazily, "Boss must have been too busy to forget!"

"Master, forgot!" Xiao Shitou has already overtaken Bai Lin His neck, like a repeater, repeated Xiao Jin's words, and disappeared in a flash!

The other two little beasts still complained, but the other two had no opinion, so they let Bai Lin off with great compassion! One person occupies one pocket.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you! The dress I'm wearing has no pockets!"

"We can fly by ourselves, and then go to Brother Ouya and the others!" Beast Beast heard it and said directly, "Their dress has pockets!

" The meat bird nodded hurriedly when he heard it.

"Haha, it looks like you guys are already prepared!" Bai Lin touched the little beasts in her two pockets and said with a smile, then she wouldn't have to bother with them! At this time, I saw several women not far away inviting each other to chat, and at the same time, the voice was also very loud into Bai Lin's ears.

"I didn't expect that there are really things in the storefront of Taoyuan Base that are not available outside. I want to buy some more at this time!"

"I want it too, it's so cheap anyway!" Another girl said excitedly.

"Hey, look at that woman, why are you dressed like this today?" As soon as the woman spoke, everyone else looked at Bai Lin at this time.

Bai Lin's mouth twitched, she really didn't know what to say! Everyone has roughly finished reading it, and it is time for her to change her clothes! But it seemed she was going too slowly.

"Although she looks okay, she doesn't look like someone from Taoyuan Base. People from Taoyuan Base don't dress like this. She wouldn't be someone's servant, would she?" another woman guessed.

"You can tell at a glance!" At this moment, Bai Lin saw a pretty woman come out. And beside her was a woman with a somewhat frivolous demeanor, wearing a long blue dress with a low collar that exposed most of her breasts, with all the back leaking out.

"Yo, isn't this the young lady of the Yu family!"

"What's the matter, it turns out to be the young lady of the Yu family, long time no see!" Dui Yihuo looked at the beautiful woman with disdain!

"Oh! It's not a very big family, right? At least it should not be as good as our Yu family now!"

"Drink! It used to be different now!" Big, I just want everyone to hear, "Do you know who Master Eurasian at Taoyuan Base is? He is my brother! My brother!" When

the others heard it, they looked at Dui Yihuo in surprise. , and then they all laughed, "It's daytime now, Miss Cui, I'd better save this dream for the night!"

"What did you say? I'll tell you, you'll know the truth when Brother Ouya comes out!" Saying that, Dui Yihuo slapped his sleeves in contempt and went inside. Anyway, she fell in love with Taoyuan Base the first time she saw it. She must let her mother live here together!

Bai Lin frowned as she watched her disappearing figure, but she knew that Ouya's parents had divorced, and then left him at her grandparents' house, and after they formed a family, she never came back to see him, even his Grandpa's funeral was handled by Ouya, and their parents still haven't come back! If it was true this time, she didn't know how Ouya would deal with it, but she didn't like seeing that woman Bai Lin very much.

After thinking about it, Bai Lin decided to go back and change her clothes first!

"Hey, wait!" Just as Bai Lin was about to leave, she heard someone behind her calling her.

"A few young ladies have something to do?" Bai Lin looked at them and asked.

"We just happen to be missing a maid, come here, help us carry things, and I'll give you a fifth-grade crystal core!" The so-called Miss Yu said as if giving alms.

"I'm sorry, this lady, I have something to do, so I can't bring you anything!" Bai Lin nodded politely to Miss Yu as an apology, and was about to turn around and leave! After all, it is a guest of Taoyuan Base, so it is always necessary to treat it with a little air!

"Hey!" That Miss Yu has always been a star holding the moon. Since this woman dared to let her down in front of so many people, "Stop!"

Bai Lin frowned, and immediately saw a guard. He waved to him in a hurry, watched the guards look at Bai Lin excitedly in the shock of everyone's eyes, and then saw Bai Lin whispering a few words in his ear, and then Bai Lin turned to look at Yu Miss, "This is in Miss, right? This is a member of the guard team of our Taoyuan base. I will let him entertain you today, but his appearance fee is not low, you can give it to me!"

After speaking, he faced him again . Several people nodded and left! And the guards walked in front of several people imposingly, "Several ladies are willing to serve you!"

Several people stared blankly at the male guard, but still had a hint of disdain in his tone, even if he had the ability to call someone who could move Taoyuan Base to do things for her, he must have confused a lot of people with his looks." Who was that person from your base just now?" The

male guard frowned and looked at a few people, looking at them with disdain, he thought Bai Lin let him come because of these women To make her feel good, it seems that this is not the case at all! "Please show some respect, that's our base chief!"

Peng-

the so-called Miss Yu fell down gorgeously, and the other people's expressions were also very bad. They said, which one of so many people is not bright and beautiful, and the number of people entering this is limited. How can you bring a servant here? This must be someone from the base, and it must be unusual to dare to dress like this now! That remorse!

"It seems that the young ladies don't need me to serve you anymore!" The man looked at a few people coldly and left immediately. They were all messy people!