Discovery, False

Tang Liu's eyes widened when he heard this, with a hint of disbelief, is this Bai Lin? No, it's impossible, Bai Lin is not like this. Xia Jialiuqi saw that 'Bai Lin' seemed to have had enough fun at this time, and a blue energy liquid appeared in his hand, with a trace of cruelty, and waved towards the ten-year-old boy Xiaoyou.

Bang! With a puff, at this moment, I saw a layer of flames burning around the little boy in an instant. Although it couldn't destroy the blue energy source, it still blocked the speed of the attack. The flame disappeared in a second, and with the boy named Xiaoyou, Bai Zihong narrowed his eyes and retracted the blue energy source liquid. He quickly walked to the window and opened the window. A red figure disappeared into the night, "Hehe, you escaped fast enough, who is it?" Bai Zihong flashed all the information given by Chen Bosheng in his mind, and soon found a person opposite the figure, "What's the trouble? , seems to have some connection with the Zhongmen Hidden World Family."

Bai Zihong licked her lips charmingly, the Zhongmen Hidden World Family, a good place, waiting for Professor Chen to succeed, she definitely wanted to take a look and glanced. The corner of the mouth drew a cruel arc in the direction the two escaped, and then disappeared into the room in a flash.

"Who are you?" The two who had fled outside at this time were still running fast. Xiaoyou knew that she was saved, but she couldn't think of anyone who would dare to save him from her hands.

"It doesn't matter who the old lady is, the old lady wants to ask where my family's Bai Lin is!" Tang Liu's mood at this time was indescribably worried and complicated. , and so many people don't find it. She is also too powerful. If it wasn't for her surprise, maybe she would have been deceived, because they are so similar.

"I don't know!" Xiaoyou was hugged by Tang Liu at this time, and after adding the previous scars, the whole body was aching.

"Why don't you know?" Tang Liu almost roared. Now that he knew that Bai Lin was fake, where is the real Bai Lin?

"It's true, I really don't know when Sister Bai Lin was dumped, and... maybe Sister Bai Lin has already died!" Xiaoyou said with a trace of sadness in her eyes.

"Shut your crow's mouth, Bai Lin's life is on the line!" Just as the voice fell, she saw a white figure in front of her, who seemed to have been waiting for them for a long time. Bai Zihong

was indeed waiting in front of him for a long time, just when he heard Tang Liu's words, the curvature of the corner of his mouth deepened, "I have a great life, isn't it?"

Tang Liu didn't say a word, didn't even want to say anything to refute, so he ran back, but as soon as he turned around, he saw her standing gracefully behind her, "I'm going to hell, who are you holy?" Lian Bailin The misty exercises can be copied.

"Me! It's Bai Lin! Tang Liu, you don't know me anymore?" Bai Zihong looked at Tang Liu patiently and shook her head, unusually calm.

"You still lie to me now, are you an old lady?" Tang Liu stopped, knowing that at the speed of the person in front of her, there was almost no chance for her to escape.

"Hehe, Tang Liu, I have such a good relationship with you. You should be able to tell at a glance whether I am me or not!" Bai Lin opened her arms and walked towards Tang Liu.

Tang Liu looked at such a magnanimous Bai Lin, her expression and even her movements were similar to Bai Lin's, and she was slightly taken aback.

Seeing this, Xiaoyou hurriedly pulled Tang Liu, "Sister, don't believe her, she's not Sister Bai Lin, really, I swear!"

Tang Liu reacted at once, and immediately took Xiao You back for more than ten meters. " Don't come here!"

"Tang Liu, do you really want to believe that kid?" Bai Zihong said very sadly, "He is a human spy sent by Chen Bosheng and has been lurking by my side. It's asking him, after all, Chen Bosheng is too mysterious!" Bai Zihong knew that Tang Liu would be like this at this time, and he must have seen her previous actions.

"Hehehe, you really aren't Bai Lin!" No matter how cruel Bai Lin was, she would never abuse a human being, and she would kill him directly. Tang Liu thought she really knew Bai Lin. At this time, he couldn't care anymore. Just as he was about to flee back, he was so stiff that he couldn't move at all.

"I'm sorry, I originally planned to control you directly, but you know Bai Lin too well, and... it seems that there is no power behind you except for a Lei Xing!" She said that and saw her white fingers. There was a little bug tangled on it, "I won't waste it!" That's right, Bai Zihong used the ability of spiritual restraint.

"You...you...you used this kind of worm to control Brother Wan Zhen and the leaders of the major bases?" Xiaoyou stared at the worm in Bai Zihong's hand with wide eyes.

"Oh, let you know! Then I can't let you go even more!" Bai Zihong said that she had walked in front of Tang Liu and Xiao You, and then she raised her hand and saw Tang Liu's jaw pinched, " You look pretty good, no wonder Lei Xing likes you so much! I heard that Lei Xing's appearance is also very good, she is really a beauty and a beauty, which is enviable!"

"Let me go!" For the first time, Tang Liu felt that Bai Lin's The face was a little disgusting. This woman was wearing Bai Lin's appearance, which simply insulted Bai Lin and made her mad. A burst of fire suddenly spewed out of his mouth.

However, it was obvious that Bai Zihong's speed was not covered, so he stretched out a hand and blocked it leisurely. "Sure enough!" There was a trace of anger in his eyes!

Bai Zihong, who just came out before, is a blank piece of paper. Chen Bosheng can create the effect he wants in her mind at will, but he forgot, forgetting that a person will change with time, especially when standing People in high positions can easily have greed, fear, and fear. They are afraid that one day they will be discovered by others, and everything will go away from themselves.

So now she is not only fulfilling Chen Bosheng's entrustment, but also began to have selfish considerations for herself. Everything she has is given by her own skin, and the woman in front of her actually wants to destroy her skin. It is conceivable that Knowing that, Bai Zihong was angry in her heart, so she shot directly.

bump!

"Sister!" Xiaoyou watched as Tang Liu was hit directly on the ground by Bai Zihong, and he coughed out a mouthful of blood, and there was blood flowing out of the abdomen, which was obviously pierced.

Bai Zihong glanced at Xiaoyou next to her, and unceremoniously pinched Xiaoyou's chin, then lifted him up, "Sister, it's really affectionate, you even called my sister before!"

"Uh... let it go..." Xiao You's neck was pinched, and he felt that it was difficult for him to breathe, and his hands and feet that had never touched the ground began to kick.

"Let go of him, you disgusting woman!" Tang Liu fell to the ground and had no strength at all, but he still waved a flame, but it was a flame of level 40, where is Bai Zihong's opponent, he hasn't touched it yet After passing Bai Zihong, he saw that the flame went out directly.

"Touch!" Because of Tang Liu's words, Bai Zihong threw Xiao You directly on the ground. At this time, Xiao You was injured, and just now, Bai Zihong used all his strength, a god-human level. With the strength, the ground was smashed into a concave area by Xiaoyou. At this time, Xiaoyou's bones on the ground seemed to be shattered. If it weren't for the fact that he had eaten some blue fruit juice with Bai Lin before, maybe It's dead now.

Tang Liu looked at Bai Zihong with the face of Bai Lin who was walking towards him gloomily step by step, and unconsciously wanted to step back, but unfortunately she was hurt too deeply, how could she escape when she was completely powerless?

I saw that a blue energy appeared in Bai Zihong's hand again, lingering on her fair fingertips, "I hate when people say I'm disgusting!" As soon as the voice fell, she saw her and immediately put the blue energy The energy source moved towards Tang Liu at a very fast speed.

Tang Liu closed his eyes reflexively at this time, the old lady is really unlucky, it seems that she is going to die here! Immediately, a beautiful and unusual face appeared in his mind, and he was still smiling at this time.

"No..." Xiao You's voice was so low that she couldn't move her body at all, so she could only watch Tang Liu die under the ice. It was only in the blink of an eye that he felt himself falling into a hug.

On the other side, a blue figure directly blocked the blue energy source. It should not be said that a red abnormal energy source was emitted, which not only broke the blue abnormal energy, but also moved towards Bai Zihong. , Fortunately, Bai Zihong is not a fool, and quickly escaped.

"Tsk tsk, fortunately I'm here today, otherwise I really wouldn't see a fake!" A man in a white coat, holding Xiao You in one hand and playing with his long white hair in the other, his face still the same. Junxiu said, "Chen Bosheng's work seems to be quite perfect!" Then he slowly paced to the man in blue.

Seeing this, Bai Zihong stared at the two with wide eyes, and then ran away without any hesitation. If she couldn't deal with it, she naturally wanted to flee back.

"Why didn't you chase after her and kill her?" Gu Qin said with a smile, and at the same time placed Xiao You in his hand beside the woman who was looking at them incredulously.

"Leave Bai Lin to solve it by herself!" Besides, she didn't seem to have done anything wrong, but just put some bugs in, he could help Bai Lin to solve it at any time. The key is not knowing whether Bai Lin is willing or not. In fact, when he saw this disgusting woman dressed in Bai Lin's appearance and doing disgusting things, he wanted to kill her, but he restrained her!

"Mr. Han Yu!" Tang Liu immediately recognized Han Yu's voice. Only Han Yu had a gentle voice at this time.

Hearing that, Han Yu glanced at Tang Liu, with a gentle smile on his face under the mask, "Isn't there anything wrong with Miss Tang?"

"I..." Just before he finished speaking, he saw Han Yu brought out a small jar, "Drink it down. This healing potion will be better!"

"Thank you!" Tang Liu's carefree personality was immediately revealed after her life-threatening period had passed. She didn't expect that Han Yu would actually be able to defeat Bai Zihong. Her heart suddenly became full of confidence in Han Yu, but she wanted to make this fake look disgusting in the eyes of the whole world, otherwise how could she be worthy of Bai Lin?

After the two had completely recovered, Gu Qin looked at the three of them with a cold eye and began to talk. It was really boring, wasn't it just a work? To be filled with such righteous indignation?

"Mr. Han Yu, do you know where Bai Lin is now?" Tang Liu asked worriedly.

"I don't know, but if you haven't seen her body, then she's not dead!" Han Yu said this with certainty, frowning under the mask, what the hell is Jingbei doing? Bai Lin was ripped off, don't you know?

"What you mean is that you don't know either, so what should I do? Could it be that the woman who replaced Bai Lin used her prestige to make a fortune everywhere, I'm angry just thinking about it!" Tang Liu felt angry all over, But she is not at the level of a goddess and can't do anything, "I will go to the east gate to find Bai Lin's parents, and see that she is still mad!"

"Since you know that you are not dead, you will definitely know that you will go to the east gate, maybe you have already been ambushed. , waiting for you to throw yourself into the net!" Gu Qin had no choice but to pour cold water on this impulsive woman.

"You can go with me!" Tang Liu looked at the two seriously at this time.

Han Yu shook his head, his promise to travel to Gu Qin was of course impossible, and he said that it was best for Bai Lin to resolve this matter herself.

"We still have more important things to do. Besides, she is Chen Bosheng's work. In order to protect her own work, be careful of a large number of zombies attacking you. When you take the zombies to the east gate, it is estimated that the people in the east gate have nothing to do with you. What a good face!" Gu Qin said and looked at the sky outside, it was getting brighter, "In my opinion, you are obediently returning to the middle gate, or the Taoyuan base, as if nothing happened!"

" Impossible!" Tang Liu is a righteous and nosy woman, how could Bai Lin still stay in the middle door obediently after such a thing happened?

Hearing that, Gu Qin shrugged his shoulders, "It's up to you if you want to die! But you should stay with us before you go out, otherwise, I don't know if that woman will come to kill you!

" It was his savior, and now a woman who appeared out of nowhere, took the credit of Sister Bai Lin, and swaggeredly occupied the position of the leader of the human base. The most important thing is that she and the zombies are the same. Although he didn't know why she was so aggressive in killing zombies, he knew that sooner or later humans would be killed by her, "Sister Tang Liu, let's go find Bai Lin's sister together!"

Tang Liu looked at Xiaoyou who raised his head and looked at him firmly, and nodded immediately. Even if Bai Lin was not found, he had to let the people in Taoyuan Base know that this Bai Lin was fake. The bugs are under control.

At this time, Bai Lin, who was far away from the matriarchal family, listened to the class about the god-human level very seriously. He never imagined that the level of god-human was indeed not divided into levels. This energy source once again shocked the entire matrilineal family.

Although Bai Lin doesn't like some of the so-called traditions of the matrilineal family, she will naturally not let go of things that can be learned. At this time, she has become the second-level god and person through the integration of knowledge, and will soon enter the At the third level of the gods, although there are many things that need to be explored on their own, if someone gives a fuse, the speed of exploration will be faster.

Through getting along with Rou Fei in the past month, Bai Lin knew that her grandmother was actually a person with a sharp mouth and a tofu heart. Although she did not dare to go against the patriarch, she did her best to Bai Lin, with a touch of noble emotion.

Bai Lin naturally took advantage of this time to inquire with Roufei about Jing Beibei's father. There was only one news that Jing Beibei's father was still alive, but they didn't know where he went. So Bai Lin can only give up!

But this is also good news, I just don't know what Jing Beibei will think.

"Bai Lin, it's not your grandmother who told you, don't make the patriarch angry in the future. When she gets angry, you will be covered in injuries." Rou Fei said worriedly looking at Bai Lin at this time.

"Where there is oppression, there is resistance!" Bai Lin looked at Rou Fei with a smile, "The matriarchal family is really going to change the rules!"

"You..." She knew that she couldn't make sense of Bai Lin at all.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine!" Bai Lin said and went to the patriarch. Almost everyone in the matriarchal family knew that Bai Lin was an invincible Xiaoqiang. She dared to say anything in front of the patriarch, and there was no need She was in solitary confinement. After all, she was able to go into her space. The last time she came out of confinement, Bai Lin was directly promoted to the second level of the goddess. That is the goddess that others have worked hard for decades. Level, really terrible.

Almost everyone can't do anything about her.

But an hour later, everyone shook their heads habitually. At this time, the sound of ping ping pong pong came from the patriarch's room, and it seemed that the two were fighting again.

"I tell you don't think about it, you have entered the matriarchal family, you can't go out without my permission!" The patriarch slapped his scepter heavily on the ground, and immediately saw a hole in the ground for the scepter.

"I have already decided on this matter, why does the patriarch want to imprison me again?" Bai Lin wrapped her hands around her and quietly looked at the angry patriarch.

"I...you...don't you think you're going out without me?"

"That's hard to say!" Bai Lin said, staring at her palm, "I also have a feeling between the three-layer membrane of the matriarchal family, Do you think I can go out?"

"Bai Lin!" The patriarch gritted his teeth.

Bai Lin digs out her ears, "I can hear you!"

Both of them fell silent. After a while, the patriarch was still angry, and his tone was not very good, "What do you want to do when you go out?

" Get rid of my previous hatred, and at the same time, find my husband!"

Touch! The patriarch's scepter was stuck on the ground again, "You're not allowed to go?"

"Oh, you can't control me!" Bai Lin was about to leave as she spoke, when a strong transparent energy burst out from behind her towards Bai Lin. Come on, I don't know that this time, Bai Lin just dodged. Then he turned to look at her, "Three energy sources, three times the power of the gods, now I'm a second-level, with your fifth-level, you can't do anything about me, as long as I want to get out of the way!"

The patriarch looked at the back of Bai Lin who left without hesitation, and finally disappeared into the halo outside the house. The hand that was holding the scepter gently loosened, and his eyes had a trace of emptiness. After a while, his voice returned to clarity. You Qi was very old, "Am I really wrong to follow the group training? Is it really wrong for my ancestors to do it?"

Why did Bai Lin appear as an outlier? Is the way of the daughter of heaven actually changing the people of the matrilineal family? The patriarch sat on the chair thinking of decadence. These days, it seemed that she would never be able to beat Bai Lin in the fight against Bai Lin. Accept it? How is it possible to accept the rules that have been followed for hundreds of years?

Half a month later, Bai Zihong looked at the bustling and crowded zombies below. The number and energy of the zombies this time were several times that of the previous days. What exactly did Professor Chen want to do?

At this time, everyone in the city looked at the woman on the high platform. At this time, she was wearing an iconic white dress, her long hair was swaying, and her delicate facial features became more and more beautiful. She held a transparent Tongtian sword in one hand and quietly stared at the screen. Zombies outside the city.

Obviously this time they are ready to attack again.

At this time, a hundred miles away from the Xuanwu base, a pair of teams were approaching them, but before they took a few steps, they saw a woman in red and a ten-year-old man in black blocking their way.

"Sister!" This sentence was really said by Tang Xiaojie in the crowd, hurriedly running towards Tang Liu.

"Xiaojie!" Tang Liu was a little ragged at this time, and was full of dust.

"Miss Tang!" This sentence was obviously said by Ouya. At this time, Ouya already has the level of the sixty-level fire domain, and the breath is a little unstable, as if it can reach the level of energy conversion at any time.

"Eurasia!" Tang Liu didn't have much time to catch up with them at this time, but checked a certain potion in his hand, and then walked through the crowd.

This kind of potion is a potion for the kind of bug that Bai Zihong had. It was given to her by Gu Qin before he left. He said that if he encounters someone with bugs, the potion will emit heat, and you can just inject it directly at that time!

Everyone looked at Tang Liu's movements in confusion. Is she alright?

Finally, Tang Liu noticed that the glass bottle in her hand was hot. She was very sensitive to the heat. When she looked up, she saw a middle-aged man who was Bai Lin's right-hand assistant, He Zhongde, so he did not hesitate to inject into He Zhongde. Potion!

He Zhongde didn't react for a while. After he reacted, the potion had been injected into his body.

"Tang Liu, what are you doing?" Wang Xiao looked at He Zhongde, whose expression became distorted after being injected with the potion. It was obvious that he was in extreme pain at this time. Startled, how could this Tang Liu do these things?

"I didn't do anything, I was just eliminating the things in his body!" Tang Liu watched Wang Xiao pull himself back, and at the same time squatted down to check, He Zhongde.

"Sister!" Xiaojie hurriedly supported Tang Liu who was pushed by Wang Xiao's arm.

Ouya and the others frowned, looking at Tang Liu at this time, very puzzled, but because Tang Liu had a better relationship with Bai Lin, they believed her.

"Ah!" A woman who was approaching He Zhongde at this moment called out.

Everyone stepped forward to look, only to see a dying insect crawling out of He Zhongde's nose at this time. Tang Liu directly used his fire ability to burn the bugs to death.

"What's the matter?" Ou Ya hurriedly greeted people and put He Zhongde aside and let him rest. After all, his expression and complexion were still bad at this time.

Tang Liu saw that the traitor in the crowd was resolved, and finally he was relieved, and only then revealed that the person who was fighting against the zombies at the Xuanwu Base was a fake Bai Lin.

"Are you kidding?" Qi Qin Yiti's eyes widened, "Then... what about my boss?"

"I don't know!" Tang Liu shook his head honestly.

"What, did something happen to the boss? I haven't seen her for more than a month. Could it be that she was killed by that fake, bah, it's impossible, the boss is so powerful, could it be that the boss was caught by despicable means? Are you staying?" Zhou Xi's expression was very rich at this time, and she was worried about Bai Lin at the same time.

It's just that before these people could react, they heard the roar of zombies around.

"Damn it, it looks like I'm still being followed!" Tang Liu exclaimed.

Fortunately, Ouya and the others all took the weapons made by Wan Zhen, and the level was not low, so they were not very afraid, but they never thought that the counterfeit actually sent ten energies for more than three degrees. Zombies come.

Fortunately, at the last minute, something like a blue liquid came out of nowhere and finally solved the problem for them.

In the Xuanwu base, a group of people were still beheading zombies, and one of them, a woman in white, was the main force of everyone at this time.

Puchi, the sound of bumping sounded continuously outside until ten minutes in the evening, when Bai Zihong, holding the Tongtian Sword, beheaded the last zombie.

"Oh, long live, long live!" The victory made everyone cheer.

Bai Zihong also had a smile on his face, and then wiped the blood on his face. Yes, she 'Bai Lin' once again led the crowd to resist the zombies. Since she became 'Bai Lin', eleven groups of zombies have attacked the base, one of which was a human base owned by the attackers, although many died. people, but it was because of her that they won in the end.

It's just that he just dropped his inflated vanity, and just wanted everyone to go back, when he saw a team of well-equipped teams coming out from among the large trees, coming towards them, and the front was a baby-faced man with a After seeing Bai Zihong, the team's eyes lit up, "Boss!"

This person is Ouya, and the people behind him all shouted loudly after hearing Ouya's voice, "Base commander!"

This group is all from Taoyuan Base. There are only 3,000 people, but these 3,000 people are obviously excited. The 7,000 people behind Bai Zihong look at the opposite team with a hint of warmth. People have aroused a spirit of worship.

"Okay, you are finally here!" Bai Zihong nodded with a smile. It seemed to me that Tang Liu should not have told them the matter, otherwise they would not be able to come here completely.

"Boss, you are really amazing!" Zhou Xi suddenly said at this time, "I heard that you have resisted several corpse tide attacks. Not only that, but I heard that you are already the leader of the human base?"

Sure enough, Zhou Xi The words just fell into Bai Zihong's eyes, showing a hint of pride, but she immediately corrected her attitude, her expression was still light, "It's not the case when the zombies are solved!"

Ouya and the others' hearts sank, bitch! Too greedy for fame and fortune, what to wear?

This night was a night for Taoyuan Base and 'Bai Lin' to reminisce, and it was also a night for everyone to celebrate. In the past two months, it can be said that a lot of zombies have been killed. Moreover, with the help of Taoyuan Base, even if the zombies attack in the future, there should not be too many problems.

It's just that they think too simple.

The next day, before I got up, I heard the sound of the city wall collapsing outside. Within half an hour, there were screams from everywhere, and there were many extremely fast black shadows moving in from outside.

"What's the matter?" Ouya came out first, and in front of his door stood a little girl with fiery red hair, the little girl frowned immediately, "If something goes wrong, there are no zombies in the Xuanwu base to respectfully come here. , this time they are all energy-transforming zombies!"

That is to say, all the zombies in the periphery are energy-transforming zombies.

"What?" Qi Qin, who came over from the side, widened his eyes when he heard it, "Go, we must leave quickly!"

Yes, that level of zombies are powerless to deal with!

"Organize the population immediately and leave immediately towards the escape door that has been made in the Xuanwu base!" Ouyang decided immediately.

"No one is allowed to leave!" After Eurasia called the population, a cold voice was heard.

"Miss Bai Lin!" Many people looked at Bai Lin with a hint of light in their eyes.

Bai Lin frowned and glanced at Ouya, "If you leave now, the zombies will be even more rampant! So we're going to fight them!"

"You're crazy, you know what's going on outside, take them there for sure ! He will die!" Wang Xiao could not wait to tear the mouth of this fake at this time, Bai Lin was not there at this time and had already gone to the Huaxia base.

Bai Zihong frowned and looked at them, then said to the others, "Everyone who is willing to follow me to fight the zombies will go out!"

Because Bai Zihong was already omnipotent in the hearts of everyone at this time, so he ignored Eurasia at this time. Waiting for the opposition of others, he quickly followed Bai Zihong to the place where the zombies attacked.

"Crazy, crazy, you are really looking for death! Even the boss, she is not omnipotent!" Qi Qin looked at the figures who followed Bai Zihong without hesitation, and wanted to jump to the city wall and pick up the amplifier the device said to them.

"Let's leave quickly. We originally wanted to stabilize her and wait for the boss to settle everything. It seems that we don't need it now!" Ou Ya narrowed his eyes and looked at Bai Lin and the people behind her, facing the others. said the man. They were going to die, he couldn't stop them one by one, and he couldn't stop them!

Bang bang bang...

The constant gunshots sounded, but these guns could not cause any loss to the group of zombies, and thousands of people died in the hands of the zombies within a few minutes.

Only a white figure was still holding on, and in the end, it really couldn't hold on anymore, so he quickly ran forward. Running and killing, obviously want to leave the Xuanwu base.

"Miss Bai Lin..." Many people saw this scene, but they were torn apart by zombies before they could think of anything.

"No...No!" The other people were relatively safe. At this time, they watched the gods in their hearts. 'Bai Lin' actually abandoned them. Didn't she say that they would fight to the end? Didn't she say they would win? why? Why did she suddenly stop talking? Without her, I looked at the arrogant zombies in front of me, and the zombies that were still eating human corpses. A trace of despair once again covered their hearts!

With a puff, after Bai Zihong killed the last zombie standing in front of her, she saw a figure flash in front of her and quickly followed.

"Professor Chen tells you that the real Bai Lin has returned!" While running, Bai Zihong heard an old voice in front of her.

"What do you mean?"

"She has returned to the Huaxia Base, and the people at Taoyuan Base also know that you are a fake. The professor said that he helped you one last time. After this time, you are a human being, and you have nothing to do with him or zombies. Relationship!" After speaking, the man wrapped in black clothes disappeared beside Bai Zihong in a flash.

At this time, Bai Zihong stopped and stood on the side, his eyes were very deep. Then he glanced behind him and helped her one last time? After a while, there was a hint of a smile on the corner of his mouth! Go towards the Huaxia base.

The final result is that the Xuanwu base was completely destroyed by zombies, and the night attack of zombies is to drive birds and zombies, and the high-tech made by Wanzhen before I don't know where they got it, or the zombies themselves have these. Something that just disdains to use.

On Kuan Island in the Bohai Sea, there are many strange people. The reason for their strange appearance is that their hair has various colors.

"I've finally become a human!" Coco cutely stretched his body, feeling infinitely relaxed, and many zombies on the island became human. It still maintains the original level and memory, but the color of the hair cannot be changed, but it is still possible to dye it black.

The so-called four corpse kings have also become normal people at this time, but their abilities have become stronger and stronger, and they have reached the seventh degree of energy conversion.

Jing Beibei stood at the top of the room and looked at the group of happy smiling people below. Although some people in the heart of zombies have not yet changed, but they have become human beings, they will definitely not be thinking about bloodthirsty and meat. .

"Boss, should we leave?" Yansong asked softly at this time.

Jing Beibei kept rubbing the ring in his left hand with his right hand, and the corner of his mouth showed a gentle arc. It seemed that the potion studied by Dongmen was very useful. He narrowed his eyes and felt the impact of the sun. After a while, he said, "Get ready to leave here!

" Yes!" Iwamatsu was tired of staying here for a long time, so he naturally hoped to leave early!

Bai Lin finally solved the last person controlled by Bai Zihong, and it was Tang Liu and Xiao You who stood beside her.

"When Ouya and the others come back, I'll see what that woman will say!" Tang Liu said angrily while biting the apple.

Xiaoyou just held the apple quietly and did not speak.

After that Ye Weiguo woke up, without Bai Lin saying anything, Tang Liu rambled and put his personal emotions into it and told Ye Weiguo the truth.

"You said she was fake?" That's too fake. The level of a god is not something anyone can achieve.

"Yes, she is fake!" Tang Liu heard loudly.

"Bai Lin!" Ye Weiguo frowned at Bai Lin, if she is fake but what is her purpose? He was about to be confused, she seemed to be traveling Bai Lin's life trajectory.

Bai Lin shook her head, "I don't know her purpose, but..." Thinking of how embarrassed she was being chased by the drought, she almost died, "I still want to kill her!" Since she was plotting against her, Bai Lin naturally wouldn't let it go.

It's just that the two of them didn't chat for long when they heard the sound of a notification coming from outside. It turned out that Ouya and others had come.

Bai Lin hurriedly walked out, "Ouya!"

At this time, the Eurasian people were very embarrassed, and there were a lot of them on their bodies. The number of people was only reduced to half of the previous number. "We also encountered an attack in the process of escaping!"

"What escape?" At this time, the soup Liu and the others naturally did not know.

"The Xuanwu base was breached by high-level zombies, and we escaped. As for the other people, I don't know!" Qi Qin gasped at this time, saying that the Huaxia base is protected by a layer of film, which should be more secure.

"Then, is that fake?" Tang Liu asked anxiously, although so many people died in Taoyuan Base, she was sad, but this is the end of the world, no amount of sadness is useless, because even she herself is ready to die, although She was reluctant to give up, but she was really powerless at times. Just like when she was killed by Bai Zihong before, she was still very calm. Being able to live from the end of the world to now is the greatest gift, and she planned to enter the house with Xiaojie.

"I don't know!"

Indeed, what happened to the fake Bai Lin in the end, they really didn't know.

"Don't talk too much, go to heal first!" Bai Lin frowned as she looked at these people, then glanced at Ye Weiguo.

Ye Weiguo nodded, "I know how to do it!"

Soon all the injured personnel were arranged.

Yes, when the people in Taoyuan Base were besieged by zombies and faced with the powerless zombies of energy conversion, it was Bai Lin who shot. At that time, people were suspected. After all, she came out as soon as the zombies appeared, but wait for her. After recruiting the majestic Xiao Jin, he completely believed her.

After all, I hadn't heard of a mutant beast in the fake Bai Lin for so long. At this time, Bai Lin realized that she had been impersonated, she was shocked, and then she remembered what happened before her injury, so she knew what it was for.

Bai Lin is naturally angry. Anyone who is faked and deceives her friends and hurts He Zhongde, Bai Lin will not let her go.

 Enough to fight against the gods at level five, I'm afraid of her!

But what makes people strange is that all the zombies seem to be targeting only human bases, and what do they seem to be afraid of about the hidden family, or that they have never thought about attacking the hidden family at all?

In fact, Bai Lin was wrong. It wasn't that these zombies had never attacked the Hidden World Family, but the people of the Hidden World Family were too cunning. But soon, those protective films are useless, because now Chen Bosheng is studying the structure of that film, and I believe there will be results in less than a month.