Receive a Pet

At this time, Bai Lin felt that she was about to die, and the pain in her whole body was not comparable to the pain of eating blue fruit. She felt that her body was not her own, and even more felt that her soul seemed to have come out of her body, because she could clearly see her current appearance, almost become a blood man, surrounded by a layer of strong energy, This energy evaporates rapidly.

When Bai Lin was getting more and more desperate, her body suddenly changed. Dantian was absorbing energy quickly. Although it was soaring to death, it was much better than other aspects of her body.

The baboon has retreated ten meters away, staring at Bai Lin's direction without blinking, because there is still strong energy around her, it is not easy to start.

It was getting dark gradually.

At this time, the car was already a long distance away from Baboon and Bai Lin. Everyone still didn't dare to stop because they didn't know how long Bai Lin could stop the baboons. Maybe the baboons were already chasing after him at this time.

"Stop!" As soon as Miao Cuihua woke up, she called hysterically to Zheng Chenggong who was driving, "I want to get out of the car!"

"Aunt Miao!" Although Wang Xiao and others had not fully recovered, they were more than dying before. Her appearance was much better, and they buried their heads deeply on their chests, they knew that Bai Lin would definitely die this time. Miao Cuihua is going to court death now. They can't live up to Bai Lin's sacrifice in exchange for their lives, but they can't give her a reason to persuade her.

"I want to get off!" Eurasian in another military vehicle was just awake, and he spat out a mouthful of blood.

"Brother Ouya!" One of the women in her twenties who followed Yang Zhong couldn't see her face clearly because of the dirt on her face. But he has been working hard to take care of a few people, his name is Ding Ning! He was busy wiping his mouth for Ouya, "You are still very dangerous, you can't move!"

Ouya waved her hand away, he didn't like being touched by others, especially a woman who spoke so delicately, "Drink, Why didn't your life be saved by my boss? Now you can feel at ease here?"

"Brother Ouya, how can you say that to us?" Ding Ning seemed to be a little saddened by what Ouya said, "We know that our lives were saved by Aunt Miao and Sister Bai Lin, so we can't exchange our lives for it!" So but not near Eurasian, but sat down very close to him.

"Okay, you guys slowly enjoy the feeling of being alive here, I'll accompany the boss!" After saying that, Ou Ya stumbled to his feet. Because of the wound on his body, he spat out a lot of blood again.

"Brother Ouya!" Ding Ning didn't care about his wishes anymore, but directly pulled Ouya down. At this time, Ouya had no ability to fight back.

"Let go of me!" said sharply to Ding Ning.

"Don't let it go!" Ding Ning was obviously a little scared, but the strength of his hands was not small. Instead, he put his hands on her chest and saw a white energy emanating from her hands. Originally, she didn't want others to know that in addition to the wood-type ability, she also had the healing light-type ability, but for Eurasian she was willing.

Ouya instantly felt a warm current flowing slowly through his heart, and soon he felt that his chest seemed to recover at the speed of the naked eye, and his eyes were facing the woman who was treating him in front of him, with a very violent look. He had never heard of such a woman in Yangzhong's team before. This shows that she has concealed her healing power, and it seems that this woman is not simple.

Yang Zhong and the others naturally saw another ability of Ding Ning, but no one said anything. Because there is no position to say, can't we have privacy as teammates? Just thinking of the people who died because of illness in the past, she could treat them with her hands, so the brilliance in people's eyes was a little dim.

Soon Ding Ning could not do it. After all, it was only the initial supernatural level, so he could only control Ouya's injury slightly, thinking about giving him the healing supernatural water that Miao Cuihua had given him, "Brother Ouya is drinking it. Drink water, it will probably get better sooner!"

Ouya took the water and felt her injury, which was treated with Miao Cuihua's water before. Now that I have Ding Ning's light-based ability treatment, it's much better. Ouya waved Ding Ning's hands again, got up and crossed several people to leave.

"Ouya, you're crazy!" Yang Zhong, Ah Feng, Xiao Feng, Sun Li and others in the same car stopped Ouya.

"Go away!" Ouya clenched her hands.

"Do you really want to waste the life that Bai Lin sacrificed for?"

Ouya smiled slightly, but there was a gentle smile in his smile, "The boss won't die!

" Immortality Unless there is a miracle, it will not die in the face of such a powerful baboon? Rao is that Bai Lin has the ability to reach the sky, and she will definitely die.

The two sides were still at a stalemate, and Sun Li and others knew that Europe and Asia could not be messed up.

I don't know how long it took, the wounds on Bai Lin's body began to close, the cracks in the skin recovered quickly, and the blood on her body had dried and solidified into blood clots. The surrounding energy dissipated in the air.

As soon as the baboon saw it, he jumped up to Bai Lin's body, his eyes were full of excitement, he ate her, a big tonic pill! She grabbed Bai Lin's body and opened her mouth excitedly, but before her mouth was close, the woman in her hand burst out with a strong energy, which was obviously an upgrade. And the energy is getting stronger and stronger. The baboon couldn't care less, and threw Bai Lin out directly, and then retreated a dozen meters again. This human being is really strange. The seventh-level baboons got hair in their hearts, and their hairs stood upright, but they still didn't want to give up. The weirder the human being, the more beneficial it would be to eat it.

Except for the first time when the body was a little uncomfortable, the other times the upgrade was abnormally smooth and comfortable, but this time was different, my body was very swollen, as if it was about to swell into a ball, if it weren't for the blue fruit twice Strong body, it is estimated that it has also exploded and died.

In fact, what makes Bai Lin even more terrifying is that during this whole process, Bai Lin has never been in a coma, because her mental abilities are constantly growing. This shows that all the pain, because of the sensitivity of the body, she can clearly feel the pain of every cell in the body. She doesn't know what the 18th hell is like, but it must be more painful than the 18th hell!

"Ah!" The upgrade power that finally climbed disappeared. Bai Lin let out a comfortable cry, she never knew that normal times were so wonderful!

As soon as the baboon saw the opportunity, the ducks he got twice flew away, and he decided that if it didn't work this time, he would give up. She jumped over to Bai Lin's side, just heard her cry, she was startled, she habitually stepped back ten meters, but she just stood up and stretched. "Roar!" It's mad at it, it is a seventh-level wind power, and it is the master of this forest. If other mutant beasts see it, it will be frightened because of a human woman's cry and then return without being laughed at. die.

Animals above the fifth level have their own thoughts, not to mention the intelligent baboons.

With a jump, he stepped in front of Bai Lin again, and pressed down on Bai Lin with one hand. He thought that this ant would definitely become a meatloaf, but there was a strong energy coming from his subordinates. This energy was stronger than his own. Even bigger, "Roar!" With a loud cry, he placed the wind power in the palm of his hand. It didn't eat it and killed her directly.

Bai Lin, who was under the baboon's big man, smiled and looked at the wind energy, and a corresponding level of wind power also erupted from her hand, but the energy was stronger than his, and she immediately suppressed its wind energy, and Rush towards its palm.

"Roar!" The baboon clearly felt the piercing pain in his palm, and jumped back a dozen meters, seeing that his entire slap was completely rotten. "Roar!" He roared at Bai Lin, his anger rose, and at this time he completely put the escape plan in his mind to the back of his mind, it was going to kill her.

Bai Lin was doing stretching exercises, feeling the surging power, looking at the wind power in her palm, with a smile on the corner of her mouth, it was painful to upgrade, but what she gained was huge, her spirit The ability has jumped to the twelfth level, and the other three-series abilities are tenth level! A full span of six or seven. In her previous life, it took her five years to reach the tenth level. This lotus has grown before the earthquake, which shows how powerful it is.

Because Bai Lin already has a strong control over energy, coupled with her previous life experience, she naturally won't panic, instead she feels very familiar. The ability to control oneself is around level seven. Looking up at the baboon with dark eyes, he waved at it provocatively.

"Roar!" The baboon who was in the dark naturally didn't know Bai Lin's current level, because she suppressed it with her mental ability! So seeing that woman looking at it provocatively, is it worth it? In human terms, she is very evil, but she was still at the third level just now, after being promoted. Looking at his bloody and deep palm, he was at most a little bit stronger than himself. As for Bai Lin's mental ability, she didn't notice it if she didn't release it.

Seeing that the baboon was covered with wind powers and jumped towards her, Bai Lin didn't move her body at all, but spread the wind powers skillfully all over her body. Just now, her wind power was a bit inaccurate, and this time it will definitely be neutralized. She wants to test her physical strength and strength!

The fist of the baboon's intact hand came towards Bai Lin. Bai Lin stretched out a hand and immediately supported the fist. The ground under her feet was a little cracked. Bai Lin took a few steps and came to the baboon's wrist. In the place, although the hands are much smaller than its wrists, it drags the entire baboon up through the wrists and hits the ground.

The baboon was chaotic, with wounds all over the skin. It knew that it had been deceived by this cunning human being and wanted to escape, but it couldn't break free from the woman's hands.

The area around Bai Lin had been hit by the baboons became a ruin, and she threw the baboons in her hands, "Bump!" The last time she hit the ground, it knocked out a big crater.

As soon as the baboon wanted to get up and run away, he saw the woman dodging in front of him, and then kicked his entire leg and it cracked, obviously the bones inside were cracked. "Roar!" a sharp scream. Before she could finish calling, she saw Bai Lin's fist falling towards her body as if she had taken a stimulant.

"Ow!" The roar turned into a scream.

The baboon's humanized hands pressed against his body, he would rather have his arm broken than damage his internal organs. He regretted why he didn't run away.

After Bai Lin finished expressing the resentment in her heart, she took a few steps back and saw that the baboon still had her hands around her body and her eyes were closed.

"Hey!" yelled at the baboon. "Let's talk about conditions!" The

baboon still didn't move.

"I know you understand, if you pretend I'll beat you up again!" Bai Lin said threateningly.

At this time, the baboon opened his eyes, and because of his jumping legs, one hand was already useless, so he could only crawl back a few meters, and this time he looked at Bai Lin.

Seeing this, Bai Lin found a spit out stone, took out a lunch box from the space, and slowly ate it. Yes, she was very hungry! While eating, he said, "Would you like to follow me?" When he saw the baboon, he just looked at himself with a smile on his lips, and continued, "If you don't want to follow me, then I will kill you directly!" The

baboon's eyes stared It's very big. It's a baboon in the park, so it's natural to understand human language. The key is to talk about the conditions she said before. Even if it doesn't understand, it knows what it means! Is this a conditional deal? This is clearly a threat!

Bai Lin continued to show a gentle smile, and directly sent out an ice wall from her hand. The ice wall was erected directly behind the baboon, a full one meter wide, and the cold air was pressing, the baboon howled, it was ten class! Busy nodded and agreed, it was a matter of seconds for this human being to kill himself.

Bai Lin nodded and slowly finished her meal before walking to the front of the baboon, patted the baboon's head lightly, "You can teach me!" She walked around its entire body, it was huge, This pet really satisfied her, the level is high, and the upgrade is fast.

As soon as he stretched out his hand, a blue fruit appeared in his palm. The baboon stared at the blue fruit on the little hand and looked at Bai Lin.

"Eat it and your wounds should be healed!" Since it changes your physique, it will naturally heal your wounds. She is not afraid that this baboon will be stronger than herself. Give a stick first, then a sweet date.

The baboon looked at Bai Lin in disbelief. Its intuition would not be a good thing, because it didn't feel the energy in this fruit at all. She didn't want to poison herself, right? But Bai Lin had no choice but to eat.

"Roar!" The baboons howled heart-breakingly, that hurts, he might as well let the humans kill him directly.

Bai Lin hurriedly stepped back ten meters and watched silently for about an hour. Suddenly, she saw the baboon jumping alive, all the wounds on her body had healed, and she kept waving wind energy in her hand, destroying its surroundings again. The head stared at Bai Lin with burning eyes, even more enthusiastic than when he looked at Dabudan before.

Bai Lin unconsciously took a few steps back, she couldn't take it anymore! But I know that there is no hostility and killing intent in the eyes of the baboons.

The baboon jumped to her side and gently lifted her up and placed her on his shoulders. This master has decided that it would never have imagined that there are so many genius treasures on her body, and it would be a fool not to follow her. It was also upgraded so quickly after eating a red fruit. She casually took a fruit and changed his physique, it was right to follow her, maybe there would be something better for it in the future. Especially the lotus seed.

Bai Lin smiled slightly, sighed softly, and patted the baboon under her butt, "You can be obedient!" The

baboon nodded hurriedly.

"Okay, I'll take you to a place!" Said Bai Lin, she took the baboon and entered the space.

"Roar!" It was obvious that the baboons didn't know what was going on, so they stood on the soft grass. The air was fragrant. There were many animals in the mountains and forests not far away. That was food! But within a few steps, he was blocked by a glimpse of the air wall. Turning to look at Bai Lin who came down from his shoulder, he knew that she must have done it.

"This is my territory. Believe it or not, I can move you out every second?" Bai Lin glared at it.

The baboon rushed to Bai Lin's side when he saw it, and didn't dare to mess around. He turned his head and saw the fruit. His saliva was drooling. Bai Lin was very disgusted. The animal moved in front of the baboon.

"For you, eat it!" Bai Lin said, and then walked a few steps to start tidying up the space. With a level 12 mental ability, she finished everything very quickly, and even washed it. After taking a bath and changing clothes, the baboon turned around and ate all the things she gave, and was lying on the grass to rest leisurely. Seeing Bai Lin coming over, she got up in a hurry, her eyes were even more enthusiastic, and she absolutely wanted to keep her from letting go.

The huge baboon looked like a dog's leg towards her, Bai Lin couldn't help laughing.

In a flash, he fell into the darkness again, and it was obvious that two people had come out.

Bai Lin was still sitting on the shoulders of the baboon, "Let's go, go after the car!"

The speed of the seventh-level baboon was not small, plus it ran all the way, according to the indentation of the car, it finally arrived at the car at noon the next day. shadow.

"Oops, the baboons behind Uncle Zheng are chasing after him!" Ye Ye shouted loudly, "What should I do?"

In another car, Ouya, who was going out before, was knocked unconscious by Sun Li, and only woke up at this time. , because the healing of the healing water and light powers is basically good. The sadness in his eyes flashed after hearing the words of Yang Zhong and others.

"It seems that Bai Lin is really dead!" Sun Li lowered his head, and there was a look of sadness in his eyes.

"No, the master has already caught up!" Wang Xiao has been taking care of Miao Cuihua, so he just glanced at it.

"Touch!" The baboon jumped very well, and jumped directly to the front of the car.

The people in the car showed a look of despair. After escaping for so long, they still had to be buried in the stomach of the baboon!