Killing Zombies Together

"That Superman, what are you looking at?" When I got closer, I realized that the woman in front of me was about the same age as me. How did she train so well? Couldn't she be an expert hermit? But looking at their license plate numbers it's obvious they're people here.

"I'm not called Superman!" Bai Lin said lightly, "Thank you for saving me just now! I owe you a favor!" If he didn't, he would still have a way to leave, but it would take a little effort.

"Where is it, it's my honor to be able to save you!" Ou Ya hurriedly said flatteringly, incompatible with his baby face! Saying that, he was busy taking out his travel bag.

Seeing this, Bai Lin knew that he was not too wary, there must be something inside, and there were only a few packets of puffed food on the table. Hehehe... It seems that he didn't save people rashly, and people were on guard. To be honest, Bai Lin admires such a person.

"That!" Seeing Bai Lin's clear eyes, Ouya was a little embarrassed, and hurriedly handed out the water and chocolate in the bag, "It's almost noon and I don't have anything else to eat!" He's not a bad guy, he can't do anything else, just make sure you look at it.

Bai Lin shook her hand, "How many people are still alive here?"

Ou Ya didn't put the food in, but put it on the window, and frowned when she heard Bai Lin's question, "There are about five more people in this building. Household, there were originally six households, but the tap water was polluted. Last night, there was a family, and all six of them mutated!"

After a period of silence, Ou Ya looked at her expression and asked tentatively, "That Superman... no ... No boss, when are you... leaving?"

"Tonight!" Bai Lin didn't look at him, she planned to kill zombies at night, so she could hide in the space when she was really tired, it's not a zombie for Bai Lin. , they are all mobile energy banks. If they don't kill them now, they will enter the real primary level in a few days. Their skin will become hard and their strength will be strengthened. At that time, they will definitely not be so relaxed.

"Ah?" Ouya heard her say that at night, looking at the zombies coming and going, her heart trembled a little. She looked at Bai Lin who was still silent again, and her heart became firm. Mom's, isn't it zombies? I ran into the kitchen and looked around, and finally found a watermelon knife that was harder than steel that I bought when I was traveling in Yunnan. in the travel bag. I hugged and sat on the sofa, "That boss, it's very tired to stand, why don't you just sit down and wait for it to get dark!"

"Hey! New here, what's the situation outside?" A rough man's voice came from the building, shouting at it, not only arousing the attention of the people who were still alive downstairs, but also the building here.

"Yes, what's the situation!" Another middle-aged woman with heavy makeup, who was next to the Ouya house, also asked worriedly.

After the chatter, several families spoke up, hehe... I didn't hear the voices of so many living people just now. They probably think that they can't survive surrounded by zombies, or they don't want to cause trouble.

Ouya heard the voice and ran over, whispering, "I'm going, I thought there were only a few alive, at least there are fifteen in this community." Turning to look at Bai Lin, Enen, the boss is the boss, completely of no response.

"Forget it, no matter what's going on outside, our family doesn't have to worry about food now..." said an old woman's voice hurriedly stopped, "I mean the government won't abandon our common people anyway!" After speaking, he entered the house.

"Yes, just wait for the rescue, I don't want to face those monsters below!" Said another middle-aged woman in her 30s who also planned to enter the house, and saw her husband staring directly at Bai Lin on the other side. , raised his ears directly, "I won't stop you if you want to die!"

"I was wrong, forgive my wife!" As she said that, she was pulled into the room.

In just five minutes, no one like Eurasia thought about leaving with Bai Lin and finding a really safe place, and they all dispersed. With the population of Huaxia, it is very simple for the government to establish a base as long as it is organized.

Bai Lin didn't try to dissuade them, it was their right, and when they were a little desperate without food or drink, they would naturally rise up after thinking about it. Don't want to face zombies? I don't know if I will bite the zombies directly if I am hungry. Humans have always been powerful animals. In other words, as long as there is, there is nothing they dare not eat.

"Boss, you really plan to leave at night!" Ouya still felt very uneasy.

"En."

"The zombies seem to be more excited at night than during the day."

"En"

"Why don't they leave tomorrow morning." 

"Tonight!" Suddenly Bai Lin turned her head, "Why do you care so much?"

Eyes, Ou Ya unconsciously hugged the travel bag, "That... I want to follow the boss!"

"I'm sorry, I don't bring anyone." Miao Cuihua and the others were specially asked to leave, because they wanted to act alone, adding another , Well, child, she is not sick!

"Why?" As soon as Ouya heard it, he put his travel bag aside and stood up excitedly, "Although I have never killed zombies, I am not small, and I am very strong. I started practicing taekwondo at that time, and I was already a ninth dan black belt."

Bai Lin looked at him silently for a while, then walked directly to the cabinet of his house, and unloaded a piece of wood one foot thick with her bare hands.

Ouya closed his mouth, surprised in his heart, and burst into tears with excitement. Sure enough, he was not a normal person, and he wanted to hold his thigh tightly.

In fact, what Bai Lin means is, if you can do it, she doesn't mind, she is very satisfied when she sees him shut up, she thinks he has figured it out, since she wants to repay him, she can't be idle, while there are still At the time, Bai Lin stuck to the door and heard the sound of three zombies dragging and dragging, "I'll help you clean up the zombies in this building!"

"I'll go too!" Ouya said hurriedly when she saw her opening the door.

Bai Lin didn't stop him. Since he has the heart, they will be together. Nod at him.

"Roar!" As soon as she went out, she saw the roaring zombies rushing towards her. Bai Lin stepped back and turned to one side. He chopped off one of his legs and lost his balance. Falling to the ground, he quickly turned to Ouya behind him and said, "Leave it to you!" After that, he moved towards the other two zombies.

"Ah!" Ou Ya nervously looked at the zombie who fell on the ground and crawled in his direction with both hands, "Don't come here, I have a knife, I... chop you..." Only then did he realize the difference between imagination and reality.

"Roar!" The zombies on the ground roared at him, plus they were already close to Ouya, and they were almost at his feet. Frightened by him, Ouya shouted and closed his eyes. He slashed at the zombies on the ground, "Hack you, hack you!"

"Hey!"

After hearing Bai Lin's voice, Ouya only reacted, panting heavily, and when he looked down, he saw that he had been chopped into a ball by himself. Muddy zombies, "Ouch!"

After vomiting, he still felt incredible, and it was over. On the other side, Bai Lin was observing the group, "Have you come across something hard?"

Ouya was puzzled and listened. When Bai Lin said this, she really felt it. She turned her head and saw that one of the other two zombies had their heads cut in half, and the other was also split in half. Thinking about it, she also felt it before asking herself. "It seems there is!"

Bai Lin rummaged through the head of the zombie with a knife. Although it was small, Bai Lin knew she had found it, and picked it out. In front of her was a rice-like transparent crystal nucleus. Ouya was surprised, "This... this can't be the legendary crystal nucleus!"

Bai Lin didn't speak, and gave him the crystal nucleus directly. Ouya was surprised, only to hear Bai Lin say: "Since you killed it Of course it's yours!"

Ouya thought about it, since she already knew it, she would not be short of it, she took the crystal core excitedly, but she didn't care about the mixed blood on Bai Lin's knife at this time, "So what was said in that post was Really, then will we become superhumans in the future!"

Bai Lin understands, another person who reads the post, it seems that her contribution is quite big. The reason why he used this opportunity to tell him was to repay his previous favor.

"Now, I'm going to kill the zombies locked in the house."

"I'm going too!" All the fears are left behind. It's just like playing a game. People are fascinated. Bai Lin didn't know that she had damaged a second-hand item.