Attacking the Big Base

Jing Beibei was sitting on the only throne in the tall room. The tall church-like room was full of respectful zombies. Xia Ying Liu Q looked a little abrupt in what should have been an empty room.

"I'm here today to tell you something!" Jing Beibei's voice was still cold.

The zombies below all stared at Jing Beibei, and the sound of two needles falling to the ground could be heard in the unusually quiet room.

"Professor Chen is still alive, and he has been helped by monsters such as scorpions, gluttons and other monsters!" After hearing these words from Jingbei, many zombies were full of bloodthirsty madness. That madman is still alive, hehe, killed Did he still eat him?

"If you are going to take refuge in him, I will come back when you are a child, and those who stay must obey me unconditionally, otherwise..." As he spoke, the black aura on Jing Beibei's body became more and more intense.

Many zombies were terrified when they saw this scene, but they were more excited. Their great corpse leader was really powerful!

Mei Ji licked her lips and watched the figure of Jing Bei entering the inner hall, and then took the other three zombie kings to look at the zombies behind them. If anyone leaves, then they will kill whoever! Want to escape from the realm of their great zombie king? What a joke.

It's a pity that none of the zombies left, and they all stood there quietly. The man guarding the entrance to the inner hall was Iwamatsu and Yushe. The two of them looked at this scene with normal expressions.

At this time, Bai Lin had come out of the middle gate, and what she was going to now was not the east gate nor the Taoyuan base, but the Huaxia base. She wants to see the specific situation.

"Linlin!" Rouyan looked at Bai Lin worriedly, she was going alone again.

"Mom, don't worry, I'll be fine!" Bai Lin smiled at Rouyan, and then cast a reassuring look at the worried Bai Shi, "Besides, I'm a god-man now, and it's rare Someone will be my opponent!"

"What if I meet someone from the matriarchal family?" Rouyan frowned.

"It won't be so bad!" Bai Lin said with a smile, if she really ran into them, she would be considered unlucky, but would she really run into them? Even if they met, he thought of a way to deal with them, "Mom, don't worry, I'll really be fine, and I'm used to it alone!"

Bai Shi looked at the determined Bai Lin and nodded, pulling her back. She took Rouyan's hand, "I've always been very optimistic about my daughter, she's very powerful, don't worry!"

Rouyan could only pursed her lips when she saw this, but she still took some other high-tech weapons. Everything is for Bai Lin's self-defense. Bai Lin naturally took over. Although it does not have much effect on the gods, it has a great effect on other zombies.

By the time Bai Lin left Zhongmen and headed for Huaxia Base, the zombies had already started attacking Baifeng Base, which was based on Ding Xue's request.

At this time, Ding Xue's face is still beautiful and beautiful, and her body is the same as usual, but the only difference is her eyes, one red and one black, which means that she is half human and half corpse. Power level, at this time, it is already a high-level zombie in the field of power users at level sixty.

She did not inject the so-called zombie virus, because that virus was destroyed in the zombie country. Of course, for Chen Bosheng, he could extract it from the blood of zombies, but he also didn't like zombie virus, because it used to be Experienced it on his favorite little angel, so he didn't like it.

Ding Xue was the one who directly selected a powerful female zombie, chopped off her hands and feet, and then transplanted it on Ding Xue's body. Of course, there were other internal organs. Although Ding Xue was in pain at that time, she almost bit her tongue and committed suicide, but she Still hold on, as for what it looked like at the time. It's really not a good idea, her face is blue and purple, and it's as stiff as a zombie that has mutated for half a year. It's terrifying. Of course, she was also frightened by her own face when she looked in the mirror.

Who is Chen Bosheng? He naturally has a way to restore her face, and during this period, he also modified some of her genes, which can complement each other well with animals. Otherwise, why are half-human, half-corpse, half-beast zombies so powerful?

"Ms. Ding Xue, there seems to be a lot of strong people in the Baifeng base!" The zombie man with nails on his face was standing respectfully opposite Ding Xue at this time, looking like a gentleman.

"The strong... I naturally know that there are many strong people. The highest person is only a fifty-level superhuman. Our fifty-level superpower is a thousand superhumans. Are you afraid of them? "Ding Xue played with her fingers with a hint of comfort.

Baifeng Base is the most annoying thing. When their Ding family was good before, the father of Changfeng Qingran, the current base of Baifeng Base, was polite to them, but after their Ding family's sin at Taoyuan Base, in Fengqing Under the leadership of Qing Ran, he began to alienate them without hesitation and even began to suppress them. Such people are really annoying, and now she will show them to see what their Ding family is capable of.

"However, the city walls of Baifeng Base are too high, and we can't get in, not to mention that it is a smooth metal surface. I don't know what else has been added, and it is difficult for our limbs to smash them!

" I don't know how to use other methods if they don't smash? With supernatural powers, even if they can't be smashed, I will keep them from going out. I want to see how long the people inside can last, and at the same time hold our captives in front of theirs. The noodles are eaten!"

"Okay, then the subordinates will send people to continue to smash the wall, and the other people will eat the prisoners to increase their fear."

"Well, let's go!"

"Yes!" The male zombie said and slowly exited After entering Ding Xue's house, outside Ding Xue's house, a huge half-human, half-animal, half-zombie thing could be seen looking at him greedily, the man shrugged, "Mrs. Ding, how are you? !"

The so-called half-human, half-animal, half-zombie is exactly the gluttonous food transformed by Chen Bosheng, precisely because it is always hungry, no matter whether it is a human, an animal, a zombie, or a zombie beast, as long as it is something that can move , it can be eaten. So the professors gave it this name, the gluttonous ancient beast. Now that Mrs. Ding San was transplanted on the body of the gluttonous man, she still could not avoid her gluttonous temperament. Watching any creature wants to eat it.

In order to prevent her from being so hungry and starting to eat indiscriminately, she would catch some mutant beasts or humans for her every day, so that after she had eaten enough at one time, she could be quiet for a while. But what makes people strange is that maybe because of Mrs. Ding San's inlay, although she can't speak, she can understand people's words, and the most obedient person is Ding Xue.

Even if she is very hungry and starts to become crazy, as soon as Ding Xue appears, she will be cowardly, and she looks like she is very well-behaved. It looks weird and weird. This may be the eternal fear in Mrs. Ding San's heart, so Chen Bosheng generously gave Mrs. Ding San's version of the gluttonous rice cake directly to Ding Xue, just like giving Ding Xue a pet.

Ding Xue naturally wanted to bring it over this time, just in case. And they have boldly destroyed other small bases that have not joined the big base. Of course the destruction is still going on.

Bai Lin's figure quickly shuttled between the trees, only to see that she took a long distance in just one step. Since the misty footwork came from a matriarchal family, for Rouyan of the gods, she naturally tested all the misty footwork directly in front of Bai Lin, and also told Bai Lin some details that should be paid attention to. .

Today's Bai Lin can be said to have all learned the misty footwork. When she went to Zhongmen, she actually went out with Baishi and others, but Bai Lin practiced the misty footwork on the way, so she was two days ahead of them. The time has come, which shows the power of the misty practice.

At this time, Bai Lin could already see a small base, the door was open, and it was very bleak. Looking at the huge spider web inside, Bai Lin killed the mutant spiders directly, and then chose a room. In the past, it was only a month's time and it was full of dust.

Bai Lin cleaned it up immediately, and then lay down on the cleaned bed with her clothes closed, with a surprised expression. I didn't expect that these things haven't gotten moldy for so long, which is really surprising.

The next morning, Bai Lin ate something and started to travel again. It was not far from the Huaxia Base when she arrived at the Human Base.

Of course, Bai Lin's little beasts are leveling up in space at this time. Their level is too low. It turns out that the little stone and the little meat bird are only three degrees of supernatural energy transformation. Zombies are nothing in front of them, so Bai Lin didn't want them to come out.

The most important thing is that the levels of the beasts and Xiaojin have not yet reached the level of energy conversion. They have doubled the time in the space. Now one hour, the time in the space is thirty-six days, so Bai Lin is not afraid of them upgrading. The speed is too slow.

In the past few days, several years have passed, and Bai Lin believes that they will never disappoint her.

It's just that before Bai Lin reached the Huaxia base, she saw blood everywhere in some small bases that had not been moved out. Bai Lin frowned at the small bases that were empty and had stumps. Immediately, Bai Lin hurriedly headed towards the nearest small base.

In another base, it was full of frantic laughter and human screams and struggles. There were even two zombies who pulled aside each other in order to compete for a delicious white and tender 'food' woman.

"You let go, it's my lord!"

"You just let go, I won't give in for such delicious food!"

"You..."

So when the two zombies were angry, the one they grabbed The sweet-looking girl of about eighteen years old was directly pulled out in half by the two zombies. The girl didn't even have time to make a sound when she screamed. The girl's blood instantly made more zombies go crazy.

Not far from the middle of the two zombies, there was a little boy whose face was covered with blood and water. At this time, his eyes were widened, his eyes were full of fear and despair, and he screamed.

"There's a tastier little guy here!" The two zombies threw away their food before they even started to enjoy their food, and started heading towards the ten-year-old boy. When the little boy saw the desire to escape, although his body was frightened and weak, he still tried very hard to crawl to the room behind him, and the expression on his face was a little distorted with fright.

"Oh hahaha..." The two zombies seemed to like the feeling of their prey fleeing in fear and powerlessness at this time, and slowly and directly forced the little boy into the corner, with nowhere to escape.

The little man was really desperate at this time, and within a moment, he felt a cold touch on his feet, and a shiver shuddered in his heart.

"Hey..." At this time, the two zombies each had one foot and one foot, as if they had a tacit understanding. "It's still one and a half!"

"Okay!" The other zombie seemed to be still licking his blue-purple lips.

"Don't...don't...don't..." The boy began to tremble with fright at this time, and the ability unconsciously attacked the two zombies, but unfortunately it was only a tenth-level wood-type ability user, what can a rattan do? He was blocked by the two zombies without even touching their skins. He could see that his feet had been pulled apart by the two zombies. Soon, he would become like the older sister just now. The two halves fell out of the internal organs and intestines of the body.

Tears flowed down, flushing out a pure white tear streak from the bright red face covered in blood. Then he closed his eyes again in despair and waited to die.

But a second passed, a minute passed, and he didn't feel any pain, and even the cold and stiff hand under his feet seemed to fall! The little boy opened his eyes quickly, and then opened wider and wider. He saw a back, through the doorway of the rising sun, which was so dazzling that he couldn't open it. She muttered to herself, "Are you the goddess who came to save me?"

Bai Lin glanced at the bloodied little boy on the ground, unable to see his face at this time, her voice was as cold as usual, "I can still go. huh?" After saying that, he didn't care about this little boy anymore, there are zombies everywhere in this base.

"Don't!" The little man regarded her as a god, his life-saving straw, and his desire to survive made him seem to be full of power at this time, and he rushed out.

At a glance, he saw more than a dozen white figures in the small base, and because of the sunlight, he could see clearly that these dozen figures were beheading zombies, puff, almost at the same time killing those dozen zombies Beheaded.

Not only he, but also other lucky survivors looked at the dozen or so people in white clothes at this time, and it was clear that she had a delicate face. Consciously, he stood up straight, as if a little obscene thought in his heart was disrespecting her!

But in the next second, they felt as if their hearts were not beating. They saw that the dozen or so people who were exactly the same just now became the same person in a blink of an eye, and then they were separated into a dozen people again in a flash. If all the zombies in the base were eliminated by her in less than a minute of reciprocation, they would all be high-level zombies, and there were more than one hundred.

The gods must be gods, how can they be distracted if they are not gods? Many people have already knelt down to this goddess woman, extremely pious.

Bai Lin looked at the group of people who had gathered together and frowned at the living person who knelt down and bowed down to her, "I'm not a god, my name is Bai Lin!" But when

Bai Lin's words came out, many people were stunned. Looking at the woman with a tense face at this time, Bai Lin? The base director of Taoyuan Base, the eldest young lady who is hidden from the world in the east gate, and the heroine who bravely entered the zombie kingdom, this is simply more exciting than the gods.

"I can't stay here anymore, are you going to follow me to the Huaxia base or somewhere else?" Bai Lin put away the Tongtian Sword in her hand.

For everyone, after experiencing such terrifying things, Bai Lin is their redemption, their Lord God, and the only life-saving straw they trust. No one wants to leave her and watch her step outside.

The other people didn't care about anything, even the injured people stumbled towards Bai Lin. Following her footsteps towards Chaoyang, she didn't know why she was a little excited.

It's just that the few people didn't walk for a long time when they saw the god in front of them suddenly stop. Everyone held their breath and listened carefully. She must have something to say.

Sure enough, Bai Lin turned to look at the people who had already supported each other. These people were all people who had just walked through the palace of the King of Hell, "I don't leave useless people, your abilities won't work, but..." Said Bai Lin With a wave of his hand, he took out those high-tech weapons, guns, cannons, etc., which were accurately suspended in front of everyone, including the ten-year-old children with guns in front of them, "This is a new type of high-tech weapon. , able to kill the level 40 zombies that have exploded in the field of supernatural powers! I will stay with those who do it next time, and those who do not do it, I'm sorry, please leave behind me!"

They didn't care whether they took it or not, Turn around and walk straight ahead.

Everyone behind Bai Lin looked at Bai Lin's back, then looked at the gun in front of them, and took it without hesitation. The gun that looked large was actually not very heavy. Many people looked at the gun in their hands. With firmness in his eyes.

Bai Lin, who they depended on to survive, since he wanted to rely on her, he had to do it, and he would definitely do it. Bai Lin's team of people walked very firmly. But what makes people strange is that Bai Lin's speed is very leisurely and slow, but many of them have to use the maximum speed to keep up.

The people who were injured originally had light-based healing water when they took the gun. The reason why these people knew about it was because there was such a thing in the Taoyuan base industry in the past. So I drank it without hesitation, so as not to be dragged down by them in the footsteps of other people.

It was because they were healed that Bai Lin speeded up. She didn't think that there were only so many zombies. The other bases that were still there should also be harassed, so Bai Lin's speed couldn't be slowed down. Fortunately, she never moved away. She remembered the base very clearly, and she knew that the zombies would definitely look for them at the beginning.

Sure enough, when they followed Bai Lin to another base, they could see that zombies had already started to enter, and there were all kinds of screams in the city. Everyone looked at Bai Lin's figure and entered the city in a flash. He unconsciously clenched the gun in his hand, naturally with a trace of tension.

Then I remembered Bai Lin's words, I didn't leave useless people, and walked towards the inside with firm footsteps. I saw Bai Lin's miraculous avatar technique at the beginning. I don't know why, everyone immediately became full of confidence. , a lot of people have shot at the zombies below level 40. At first, the marksmanship was not very accurate, but they were all abilities. Not many people were idiots, and they quickly mastered the guns in their hands.

"Bang bang bang..." The

city ​​kept thinking of the sound of guns. Because it was a small and medium-sized base, there were probably more than 1,000 zombies this time, and zombies below level 40 still accounted for a lot of them.

After Bai Lin killed all the zombies above level 43, she didn't do anything, but was full of mental abilities to check the fighting ability of the people she just collected.

There are a lot of people living in the medium-sized base this time, about a thousand people, the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled, but Bai Lin didn't give them any special things. Zombies are not divided into people? If you want to live, you must first ignore your own shortcomings, because always remembering your own shortcomings, it is easy to become timid when facing zombies, so Bai Lin will not allow it!

The highest level here is only level 30. Fortunately, Bai Lin has a lot of weapons, about 10,000, so Bai Lin distributed the guns to them. After all, the bullets needed for guns are only crystal cores. They have everything.

Everyone looked at Bai Lin in astonishment. It seemed that Bai Lin always knew that there was a zombie attack in that place, and found it very accurately. In one day, Bai Lin saved 7,000 people. Of these 7,000 people, more than 100 people died while following Bai Lin, not because of their injuries, but because of their fears. They didn't dare to shoot when they were zombies, so they were directly killed by zombies with them. At that time, Bai Lin didn't save them. Even if they had weapons, they couldn't save themselves. If Bai Lin saved them, they would all die sooner or later.

The mighty group of people has some tacit understanding. Without Bai Lin, no one will come and walk randomly unless you don't want to follow Bai Lin. In their hearts, Bai Lin is the savior of the world!

Because there were too many people, Bai Lin's place to rest was in the abandoned base.

Some people who haven't eaten for a day have already taken out the food in the space ring and ate it. Others who don't have a space ring, many people have distributed food for them. How can they be comrades who share weal and woe? And they all followed Bai Lin, so they wouldn't starve to death. But there are still a lot of people who haven't eaten, but they don't say anything, just bury their heads between their legs, they are very tired after a day's journey.

Bai Lin watched this scene without saying anything, but disappeared into the night in a flash.

The others looked at her figure, but there was another figure sitting in the same place, and many people were relieved, she did not leave!

It really didn't take a while to see the two figures merging again, and after a while, she saw a few huge mutant beasts that she took out from the space ring, and put a lot of fruit on the mutant beasts. .

"This is..." A slightly older man looked at the food on the street in surprise.

"Eat!" Bai Lin said coldly, "If you are hungry, go get it!"

"Miss Bai Lin!"

Bai Lin closed her eyes without saying a word.

The other people looked at each other for a few seconds, and then they were very orderly, holding the fruits very lightly, while those with fire-type abilities quickly processed the animal's body, and directly used the ability to bake it directly. , although a little tasteless, but definitely able to fill the stomach.

Among them, the 10-year-old boy cut off a piece of animal meat, took an apple, and approached Bai Lin gently, when he saw her suddenly open his eyes, his eyes were flat and calm, and he looked very cold. The boy had already wiped off the blood on his face, revealing his originally fair face. He looked very delicate. With a slight smile, he showed two tiger teeth and handed the plate in front of Bai Lin. "Sister Bai Lin didn't eat either!"

Many people stopped, they almost forgot that Bai Lin had to eat too. Many people looked annoyed.

Seeing this, Bai Lin did not refuse, but took the little boy's plate and ate it straight away.

The little boy smiled brightly when he saw this, because Bai Lin went from despair to full of hope, to the last strong, although the scene of being torn at that time will never be forgotten, but with Bai Lin here, Bai Lin is their salvation. Of course, he would definitely not be able to eat meat, but if he didn't eat, he might not be able to keep up with Bai Lin's footsteps tomorrow. It was precisely because of this idea that other people didn't reject the food provided by Bai Lin.

The little boy turned around and took a few apples, sat beside Bai Lin, and ate them quickly. For a while, the entire quiet base was filled with the sounds of humans chewing and eating.

After everyone finished eating, Bai Lin's cold voice spread through everyone's ears, "I'll keep watch today, you can rest in peace!"

This day was the most unforgettable day for them in the nine years of stability. Well, it is estimated that it has returned to the time when the end of the world just came. Fear and despair filled the whole body, but this time it was different. There were supernatural abilities, guns, and after so much, it was just a repeat of a nightmare for them. Some people thought that they must not be able to sleep, but they were very Accidentally, they all fell asleep, and they slept soundly.

By the time her eyes shone on everyone's faces in the early morning, Bai Lin had already prepared food, and this time there were a few other people who woke up early to help.

Everyone woke up with the smell of meat. As for washing, it was impossible, so after stretching their limbs, they took out their own bowls and chopsticks to eat, and it was the beast that Bai Lin cooked by herself. Meat porridge.

The meal for 7,000 people is not a small amount, but because there are other things at the bottom, they can be considered very full.

After three full days, I never encountered any bases again, but I did encounter a few groups of zombies that seemed to be hunting and investigating. They naturally killed them without any hesitation. And it is getting closer and closer to the four major bases.

At this time, in the camp not far from the Baifeng base, the gluttonous glutton began to go crazy and woke up Ding Xue, who was still dreaming.

"What's the matter?" Ding Xue frowned and walked out of the tent, only to see that the gluttonous glutton who had just caught a zombie in his hand quickly ate the zombie and left a foot behind. The foot was swallowed directly.

"What the hell is going on with you? Did I let you feed her? What happened now?" Ding Xue rubbed her forehead, but the gluttonous glutton didn't move at all at this time.

"Ms. Ding Xue... We..." The other zombie said innocently, "We don't know what happened to the reserve army that provided the prisoners, and they haven't sent humans over for four days! And the other prisoners are in Yesterday morning, Mrs. Ding San also ate all of them, so..."

"How come there are no more prisoners, and there are still seven or eight bases that have not been moved. Could it be that the reserve army has eaten all the prisoners?" Ding Xue's eyes showed a trace It's cruel, so greedy zombies can't always fill their stomachs, which is really disobedient.

"I've already sent someone to check the situation!" The male zombie lowered his head, as if he was afraid to meet Ding Xue at this time.

"What do you say when you come back?"

"No spies have ever come back!"

"Waste, what's the use of raising you? Can there be less food for gluttons? Can't we eat mutant beasts and zombie beasts without humans? Do you only give food when you are hungry?" In Ding Xue's eyes, gluttonous gluttons are more worthy of cultivation than all zombies, can they be compared with powerful gluttonous gluttons? Even Chen Bosheng said that she can't compare to gluttonous, this is her trump card. It's really bad luck, zombies are really zombies, they can't be compared with the wisdom of human beings, they are extremely stupid!

When the zombies heard it, they nodded and went to prepare.

"Third Aunt, bear with it, you will have something to eat in a while!" Ding Xue squinted at Mrs. Ding San, then turned around with a trace of disdain in her eyes, but fortunately she is still useful!

In the small base not far from the other side, there are zombies waiting for energy conversion. In the basement of the base, the lights are bright, and most of them are zombies. Among them, there is only one person in a white coat, followed by a man in armor. man.

"Five months!" Chen Bosheng, a man in a white coat, finally woke up with a hint of excitement, his most complete work!

Sure enough, when Chen Bosheng came over, he saw that the woman in the glass cover had opened her eyes and stood directly in the glass cover. If a person standing in a military posture, a pair of clear eyes should have been cold, but at this time there was nothing. God, let go of no soul.

Chen Bosheng touched the glass cover, "Perfect, it's really perfect!"

Bai Ziou looked at Chen Bosheng who was a little crazy at this time, "Professor, what do you want her to do?"

"Don't do anything, in order to prove my ability!" With such an ability, he can also copy his precious daughter, but unfortunately those who killed Qiandao didn't even leave his daughter's body behind. Thinking of this, Chen Bosheng's expression has a hint of madness!