6

Walking into their company holding hands with Huening Kai was something she didn't think would bring so many eyes on her form. Heejin was never a lover of attention, or unwanted attention, so she felt a little awkward.

Kai, sensing her discomfort, just tightened his hold on her, making her eyes dar towards his face.

"It's okay, just don't pay attention to anyone else other than us".

Soobin's hand was placed on her lower back, her second soulmate was walking on her other side. Even when they had bonded more than 24 hours ago, every little movement that Soobin or Huening Kai made towards her felt like it was the first time they touched, or the first time their souls connected.

"It's okay, just focus on this", Soobin brushed her hair out of her face, his touch lingering on her cheek and making sparks of joy travel through her veins. "There you go, noona".

They walked silently through the hallway silently, and entered Bang Sihyuk's office. Heejin bowed instantly, following the boys' movements to not be thought of as rude, and she silently listened to everything he had to say.

She nodded along to everything. No pictures, no social media. No one could know who her soulmates were except for her direct family. She'd be changing schools to the best performing school in Seoul, which happened to be close by BigHit's building.

After school, she'd check into the building, wait for the boys to be finished with their days –communicating her concerns when she felt less energized and having one of her two soulmates go and help her–, and then they would all be going to the dorms together.

"What is your dream?", the man locked his fingers and looked at her. Kai's hand hadn't left hers in the span of their meeting, and she felt curiousness seeping through both of the bonds.

"I don't have one".

"We all have one", the man countered. She took a big intake of air and looked at her lap.

"I want to play the piano".

"You want to play the piano", he repeated. She nodded along. "Is that your dream?", she shook her head.

"I want to be an artist", she bit her lip. She could feel Soobin's pride.

"Then I will make sure you become one", Sihyuk stated. "You can work part time here as a makeup artist for the boys, and you will immediately change courses to art instead of piano".

"I–"

"I will talk to them", he smiled sweetly. "A dream bot purchased is a dream wasted. And we can't afford to waste our dreams, Lee Heejin".

"Yes, sir".

She felt pride seeping through the bonds, and she tried her best to push happiness through it. She was surprised someone was taking a leap of faith for her, and she was incredibly excited to be finally being closer to fulfilling her ultimate dream.

"Noona, your happiness is almost suffocating", Soobin was now the one holding her hand.

"I can't help it. Half an hour ago I thought I would never have the chance to make my dream come true", she admitted as her cheeks turned red.

"If we can make our dreams come true, it's only fair that you do too", Kai said simply as they walked through the building. "Oh! We're in BTS' floor", he said enthusiastically.

"They are really cool! There's Namjoon hyung's studio, and at the end of the hallway to the left, are Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung's", Taehyun explained.

"They really are soulmates", Yeonjun interjected. "We all have signed NDA's for all of the BTS's members who have found their soulmates".

"Mhm. Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Jeongguk hyung were the first soul trio I had ever heard of. And then... us", Soobin tightened his grip on her hand.

"And then there's Jin hyung's girlfriend, and Namjoon hyung's boyfriend..."

"The other two haven't found their soulmates. And it's weird they aren't each other's", Kai wondered out loud.

"Whatever", Beomgyu finally interjected.

If BTS were as close as they seemed to be, and they weren't a soul group, there was still a chance that TXT and Heejin weren't one either.

Yes, the TXT boys loved each other, yet they weren't each other's soulmates. But if Heejin was connected to them all... if her soul was the missing piece of their jigsaw...

Beomgyu couldn't stop building hope. But he couldn't stop feeling dread too.

"I'm sorry, you guys. I know I promised you all, but I can't".

And with that said, he stepped forward and took Heejin's free hand in his.

The girl groaned in pain, Soobin and Kai doing so subsequently, and clutched her shirt over her soulmate mark.

The iii had turned to a ii. And Choi Beomgyu was her soulmate, too.

---
sopekook who? sopekook realm