18

"So what now?", Taehyun asked.

They were all outside of Yeonjun and Heejin's shared room, after knocking on it and receiving silence from the other side.

She really didn't know what to do, but they needed to do something. She could feel the embarrassment and disappointment coming through Yeonjun's bond, and it came in big waves. Each bigger than the one before.

"He's getting more and more frustrated and I think you all should tell him you feel the same", was the only thing she thought would solve this big issue.

"What do you mean?", Soobin asked.

"Do not, for one second, try to fool me. I can literally feel your feelings, and I know that, at least three of you, love him too", she rolled her eyes. "But he doesn't know it and he feels so guilty and ashamed", Heejin sighed.

"Noona...", Taehyun bit his lip.

"Not now, Tae", Beomgyu said, knowing for a fact that the younger one was dreading the moment he could touch the girl and finally bond with her soul.

But now they had more important things to deal with, and that was Yeonjun's broken heart and also the fact that they would have to discuss how their relationship would work –between all of them, and each of them with each other.

"Yeonjun, open the door, please", she knocked on his door. Silence.

"Hyung, we wanna talk", Kai tried too. Silence, again.

"Okay, then we do it my way", she rolled her eyes.

It was as if the boys were lost puppies, following her around while she went to the kitchen.

She took out some knives and went back upstairs, with the other four silently observing her every move.

"I wonder if she's going to kill him or something", Kai commented.

"Ugh, guys", she started unscrewing the door hinges from the wall with the tip of the knife. "You are just not very smart when it comes to these kinds of things".

"Oh, I'm sorry. We had never been dumped a love confession at the same time by the same person", Beomgyu shrugged.

She rolled her eyes and signaled to Soobin to do the same she had done with the lower handle. He smiled proudly and his chest puffed up before he approached the door and followed every single step she had done to detach the door on the lower part, but on the top half.

After they had detached the door, Soobin and Taehyun moved it aside and they entered the room, finding Yeonjun with his puffy eyes looking at them.

His cheeks were rosy and tear-strained, and Heejin wanted to lounge towards him and make him feel better.

Good thing is, she could feel the other three wanted to do the same.

"Please, guys, leave me alone", he then hid his face in a pillow and Heejin sighed.

"We need to talk about what you said".

"Let's ignore it, okay? I don't want this to be weird or for you to feel awkward around me, and I am already feeling upset and ashamed, so please leave me alone for a while".

"We can't ignore it", Soobin walked towards the elder. Yeonjun flinched when the mattress dipped next to him, when the leader sat next to him.

The younger took the pillow off the elder's face.

"Can you look at me, please, hyung?", Heejin could feel the nervousness in Soobin's bond and hesitance in Yeonjun.

But when he looked at the younger, she could feel utter fondness coming through the elder's bond.

"Not really", Yeonjun replied.

A gasp left the elders lips when Soobin took his chin in between his fingers and softly but firmly made the elder look into his eyes.

Soobin smiled, and Yeonjun looked away. He fidgeted with his fingers, and Heejin smiled.

Soobin leaned closer and Yeonjun closed his eyes very tightly. And then, the younger brushed his lips against Yeonjun's, in a touch so light it made tingles run down the elder's spine, and it also raised all the hairs in his arms.

"Me too, and Beomgyu too, and Kai too, and Taehyun too", he replied. "We love you too, and we want to work this out", he smiled.

Yoenjun smiled too, the light returning to his eyes and he then placed his hand on the nape of Soobin's lips and kissed him with more intent. They both smiled in between the kiss, and Heejin felt so much happiness coming not only from their bond, but also from Beomgyu and Kai's.

And then, of course, something incredible happened.

Soobin and Yeonjun had to part ways because their soulmate tattoos started hurting and burning, and it felt like that part of their skins was tearing apart.

And Heejin knew what it meant, and after looking at their "I" tattoo turn into a "II", everyone else knew what it meant.

And it couldn't have made them happier.