11

She stormed in. She didn't care that he had closed the door completely, indicating he didn't want to be there, nor the anxiety spiking from all of her other soulmate bonds. She was pissed.

She knew he could feel so, but she wanted him to look her in the eye and repeat what he'd said to that girl who had approached her very worried, stating Yeonjun had almost admitted he'd rather have her die than be her soulmate.

"You, stupid gigantic troll, need to get on my good side now, or I'll rip your insides apart", with that, she closed the door so strongly she could feel the handle shaking.

Did she care? No. Not a tiny bit.

"Hello to you too", he kept his eyes on whatever paper he was working on. She could feel her blood boiling and somehow she disconnected all of the other feelings that her soulmates pushed through the bonds.

She was focusing so much on her own rage, but she thought she had good reason to feel like she would kick him in the balls repeatedly and not feel an ounce of remorse for it.

"Don't be a moron and apologize", she mumbled.

"Apologize for...?"

"You know what you said, and it's not nice nor it should be a thought you have on anyone, even if you dislike them".

He only raised an eyebrow.

"If you don't like me then say it to my face! I'm so tired of your stupid eyes looking at me as if you want me to evaporate into thin air, and your constant sighs when I speak as if I have just said the most stupid thing! I get it that you don't want this, but do you think that I do? That I want this stupid bond with you, when all you push through it is just toxic feelings?!"

He was quiet.

"You think it doesn't hurt me?! You think I have the best day of my life when your bitterness suddenly surrounds my happiness? Don't you think I deserve a little better? A little less hate? Why do you even hate me?! I have done nothing yet all I get from you is disgust!"

"It's because I dislike you!", he roared back.

The sound of his voice took her by surprise so she fell backwards to the chair next to Yeonjun's and looked him in the eye.

Oh, how it stung. It hurt so badly and she knew Yeonjun could feel it all. But she wouldn't mask it. He needed to know that he had been the one to make her feel so miserable and unwanted.

"I get it, but sadly this is your ride or die, now", she scoffed and drummed her fingers, that had the nails adorned with fading blue nail polish that had been picked on by her in a way to soothe her anxiety in the past. "I understand you don't like me, I really do. But it's not okay to say you'd rather have me dead", she mumbled and felt her eyes pricking.

"Wh–?"

"I sometimes wish I had never met any of you", she sighed and let the first tear escape her watery eyes. "That way I wouldn't be getting into your life, and also that way I wouldn't have had to learn how it feels to be hated by someone who is supposed to love you".

"Soulmates don't exist", he said shortly and but his lip. His pinky finger touched hers for a mere second and he retrieved it just as fast as the feeling of easiness had taken over her.

"How can you say so when I am here? When my life depends on you and yours depends on me... and you think soulmates don't exist?"

"I mean, you said so yourself. We need each other. It's a physiological disadvantage that we have to take into consideration, but you are not my soulmate".

She felt his eyes on her so she looked straight into them. She could already feel her weak heart shattering. He touched her pinky again with his and smiled bitterly.

"I am your battery and you are mine. But you're not the woman I will love for the rest of my life. How could you? Why should I listen to the bond instead of my heart? I won't force myself to love you because I don't do it now and I don't think I will do it ever", he shrugged.

"You could try", she stated lowly, her heart aching with each word that escaped his lips.

"The bond is a flaw in our bodily system. Why should I try to love a flaw?"

"Why shouldn't you?"

"Because I didn't choose you", he replied simply.

"I don't think you can choose whi you love".

"Well, now I am telling you I choose not to love you", he shrugged again. "Isn't it the same?"

"You need to work on your issues", she wiped her tears away and could already feel anxiety, sadness and worry seeping through the bond. "Because if you don't, you will never be happy".

"I am happy", he rolled his eyes. "And I don't need you for that. I just need you so I don't die".

"You're an asshole".

"You know where the exit is", he half smiled and she couldn't take it anymore.

So she slapped him.

touch » txt (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara