15

"I'm not fucking digging this", Heejin growled and Yeonjun did too.

"You think I am enjoying it?", he lifted his arm in the air and hers lifted too. "Isn't this a bit too much, guys?"

"Nope", the other four said at unison.

Heejin sighed. Yes, she had been wanting a new chance at getting on Yeonjun's good side, but she was sure that by being forced to be touching each other for the whole 4 days of their short holiday was a bit too much.

To recap, she didn't bond with Taehyun.

Her bond with Yeonjun was so close to breaking, and it had been fed with so little interaction, that her soul couldn't create the last bond to Taehyun.

They had to fix their cracking bond before she and Taehyun even got the chance to have one. That's why her soulmate mark burned on her skin and why Yeonjun had the same feeling as her, and Taehyun felt nothing.

So, to fix things, the company had sent them on a special trip. Just the six of them in a cute cabin in the woods. Fall was approaching rapidly, and it could be felt in the chilly soft blow of wind.

Oh, and they had put them both in handcuffs.

They were pink leather printed handcuffs, protecting their skins from the metal, and it locked his right arm to her left one. Soobin held the key and he was very strict about only setting them free for them to shower or go to the bathroom, and bonding with her other soulmates.

And it kind of made Kai and Beomgyu jealous. Heejin knew Soobin just wanted her and Yeonjun to be in the same place she was with her other three soulmates, so he was very persistently pushing hope through the bond. But Kai and Beomgyu's jealousy was palpable. She could bet even Taehyun could feel it, and he wasn't their soulmate.

"Let's just do this right so I can be free of you", he mumbled.

This was going to be a long weekend.

Heejin laid in Yeonjun's bed while he was reading a book, contemplating wether she should try to talk about that night's incidents.

She wanted to know what had happened to Yeonjun that was so heartbreaking, and how she could help. And she also wanted to talk about the kiss.

Just remembering how he geld her closer and kissed her as if she was pure oxygen made her skin tingle.

"Stop", his eyes didn't leave his book.

She looked at him but didn't say anything.

"Stop thinking whatever you are thinking", he sighed and looked at her. "It feels weird".

"Oh", she bit her lip and avoided his gaze. "Sorry".

"What were you thinking?!", he scrunched his nose and dramatically moved away, dragging her with him. "Oh".

"Nothing", she caressed her wrist after Yeonjun stopped moving. "I won't do it anymore".

They felt steps coming up the stairs and Heejin sighed. She knew Yeonjun wasn't the only one feeling the emotions that went through her.

"Did you kiss?", Beomgyu opened the door, making Yeonjun jump on his place and Heejin to roll her eyes.

"No?", he replied.

"Th-then why...?", his eyes found Heejin's.

"Oh my god! What were you thinking!?"

"Nothing!"

"Noona!", Beomgyu sat next to her and caressed her cheek. "What were you thinking?"

"Nothing", she said quietly.

"Did you kiss?"

"No, Beomgyu, we didn't", Heejin sighed.

"Can I kiss you?", he pouted.

"Leave", Yeonjun kicked the younger out of the bed. Both Heejin and Beomgyu looked at him with puzzled expressions. "I wanna read".

"Oh, so you're not jealous of me kissing noona", Beomgyu said.

"Why would I. I am forced to be here", he grumbled.

"Okay", Beomgyu shrugged and then pecked her lips before running away. "Bye!"