7

"I'm sorry", Beomgyu mumbled with his head hidden on the crook of his noona's neck. They were laying down on a modern Yo (*).

"Yeah you should be", Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "We promised", he mumbled.

"Everyone deserves a little love", Heejin countered and smiled warmly when feeling Beomgyu's relief seeping through his panic and regret. "He is sorry, you know?"

"Sorry isn't enough", Yeonjun got up from beside the bonding couple. "We need to practice so let's go, before Taehyun gets any new ideas".

"He's so grumpy", she rolled her eyes when the other boys had made their ways towards the practice room next to the lounge Heejin and Beomgyu had been assigned to.

"I think he's just stressed", Beomgyu commented.

Heejin could feel his arm tightening around her waist and she let out a small giggle before carding her fingers through his hair.

"That doesn't mean he has to be rude", she countered.

"Mhm", Beomgyu murmured and Heejin felt him relaxing more and more.

"Are you tired?", she asked before taking a blanket from beside her and trying to get them both covered with it.

"I am", he sighed. "I have been for the last month. I'm not able to sleep through the night, I keep on losing sleep hours and I am so exhausted, noona", he was sad.

"You can sleep now", she said and closed her eyes.

"Can I kiss your cheek?", he asked, lifting his cheek from the safe space her neck had become.

She smiled with her lips sealed and nodded, still not opening her eyes. The kiss was small, just a peck that lasted too little for her liking, but it was long enough for energy and happiness to fill both of them.

To Heejin, it felt like her life depending on now three boys was her place to be, and she no longer feared to be linked to another human being. It was as if fate was making its way through her life, and putting missing pieces back together.

She could feel the drainage of energy leaving Beomgyu's body, but the exhaustion still lingered in the back of his body. He needed some rest, and she was willing to give it ti him. She wanted him to feel as much ease as she was feeling with him. So she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed the corner of his mouth softly.

He moaned in pleasure, and the intense feeling of completeness that washed through him. Nothing sexual about it, just pure happiness and comfort.

It almost felt as if Heejin was home. Maybe she was home.

"You can go to sleep now, you know?"

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"I might die if I don't, so yeah. I'll be here", she said and Beomgyu giggled. He was still a little unsure and she could sense it. "We can interlock our fingers. That way you will feel me even if you're asleep, and if I were to leave, you'd feel it too".

"Okay", their skins burned in each centimeter that was in contact with the other's skin. Heejin could almost feel it glowing golden wherever Beomgyu's touch fell, and she could proudly sense him falling deeper into a slumber.

She couldn't stop looking at him, and wonder what was the reason behind his troubles with sleeping. Heejin hoped she could help him, and that she could become what he needed.

Never before had she felt that way about soulmates, and she couldn't believe herself. But deep down inside she knew that she belonged next to the sleeping boy and his two other band members.

So she closed her eyes and fell asleep too, happily knowing that when opening her eyes, he would be there.

Waking up, Beomgyu couldn't believe how much more rested he felt, and Heejin could feel his happiness seeping through the bond.

"Is it time for a snack?", he asked in his groggy voice and she giggled.

"It's always time for a snack", he sat right away and helped her on her feet before getting up to his feet too.

"Do you fancy tacos?", Beomgyu wondered out loud before interlocking his fingers with hers. It sent both of them a feeling of warmth and she smiled.

"Whatever you want, I'm fine with it", she squeezed his hand.

"Then, tacos it is"

"Tacos it is".

(*) Yo: Korean floor mattress.