27

"I'm nervous", Kai said in between shaking breaths.

Heejin smiled up at him. She was sitting on the bed, looking up at him. His eyes glowed even though the bond was filled with shyness. He had never been this quiet, and his strong personality was dimming behind uncertainty.

"Hey, it's okay", she looked up at his eyes. When they locked eyesights, he bit his lip and another shaky breath came out.

"I don't know what to do, noona".

"It's okay, Kai", she giggled. "Me neither".

The whole point of a sexual encounter had always been to tighten the bond you have with your soulmate. Every intimate touch and kiss had to develop over time after you've initially bonded. So, it was obvious neither of them really knew what to do.

"Can we just kiss for a while?", he asked.

A small smile lifter Heejin's lips.

"Sure", she replied. "Come here", she patted the bed on the spot next to him. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to".

"Thing is... I want to, but it's scary", he lay next to her and she did the same. They were facing each other, and seeing him so close always awed her.

He was beautiful.

"Looking at you is like looking at art", she mumbled, her fingers coming to caress the soft skin of his cheeks.

"Noona", he closed his eyes tightly, a sudden redness filling his cute face. Heejin could feel the butterflies through their bond.

"I'm just stating facts", she smiled. "You are a work of art, Huening Kai", she bit her lip. "Can I kiss you?"

"You don't need to ask", he placed his hand on her waist, his fingers barely touching the skin that had made itself available when her shirt rolled a bit when laying down. "You can always kiss me".

"Always?", she raised an eyebrow. She scooted closer to him and kissed the tip of his nose lovingly.

"Any time you want", he nodded and held tighter onto her waist when her lips came into contact with his.

It was a soft kiss at first. Exploring, testing limits. He parted his lips and licked on hers, asking for permission, begging to move forward.

She smiled in between the kiss and held onto his neck, fingers playing with the growing hair at the end of his nape. He let out a shaky moan, so tiny, so soft, she almost thought she had imagined it.

But then when their tongues came into contact, she was sure she heard him do that sexy, almost pleading sound again. And it was game over from then on.

Clothes came off, little by little. Kai seemed to be impressed by her body any time more of her skin was available to touch and admire. His eyes were on fire, his fingers tracing burning marks everywhere he could touch.

"Noona...", he breathed out. His fingers traced her areolas, brushing her nipples softly.

"Yes?", it came out as a sigh. Her eyes were also on fire. The bond felt so strong, stronger than ever, and it was almost overwhelming for them. It was so strong it almost suffocated them.

"Can.. can we?", he pleaded.

Heejin smiled. Even in this setting, Kai was her baby. A nod made its way through the silence, and somehow Huening Kai didn't seem like a baby at all.

He laid her on her back in a swift movement. So fast she almost got whiplash. Kai positioned himself in between her legs and took his member in his hands.

He looked at Heejin one last time before finding her hole and pressing slowly inside. He moaned, so low, so guttural, she was surprised it came from him.

Adjusting to him was a task. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, and he begged with those cute eyes to finally be able to move, but he didn't until she said he could do so. And when he did, every time he pushed in again, the discomfort was suddenly changed to pure bliss.

The bond was screaming, begging to be able to put them both closer than ever, and Heejin felt the same. She felt like she could scream just by how overwhelmed she felt. It was passion, and heat, and her skin burned under Kai's touch but at the same time she felt as if he wasn't touching her enough.

And her breathing became arrhythmical, and her legs intertwined behind his back, and when Kai pushed in again, he made her see stars. And again, and again, until Heejin was a mess.

Her lungs felt like collapsing, like they couldn't keep up with the rapid beating of her heart. And her skin was on fire, leaving ignited traces anywhere Kai touched. She felt like she was about to die, like the world was collapsing in the most beautiful yet chaotic way, and then...

An explosion of bliss.

Huening Kai couldn't go further because her walls sucked him inside, and when she started contracting against him in an orgasm, it didn't take long until he was a moaning mess, melting on top of her and letting go to finally come undone.

Their breathings were shallow and he was still inside of her when he found the perfect spot to hold her and close his eyes, waiting for his heart to stop running. Heejing hugged him back, stroking his shoulders and back lovingly, letting her own breathing do the talking.

"I love you", she stated.

"I love you too, noona", he rolled to his side, leaving Heejin almost feeling empty.

She turned to his side, and he was already looking at her, with a sparkle in his eyes she hadn't seen before. Brushing his hair out of his eyes, she smiled. This boy... this boy was her whole world. Him and the other four; they completed her. And she didn't know she was so lost and lonely before meeting them. Not until now. But she loved this feeling.

They completed her, they gave her a purpose and she was their inspiration. And she couldn't be happier about it.

"My skin feels like it's burning", he commented.

"Yeah, mine too", she replied. "I need some water".

"You know what, noona? I think I could get used to this", he mumbled. "To making love to you".

"Good, because me too".