28

Just looking into his eyes, Soobin felt more calm. Being alone in a room with Yeonjun had never felt this intimate, but it had never intimidated him like this before.

It was like his fingertips were on fire, and the only way to calm this feeling was to touch his hyung.

"Hyung", his voice was breathless. It was as if Yeonjun had gained control over every cell of his body, every atom was at his mercy. And Soobin wouldn't have it any other way.

"Yes?", Yeonjun looked at him. He had been kissing Soobin's neck until it was filled with love bites and purplish spots. Every moan he managed to draw off Soobin's lips gave Yeonjun more inspiration to paint his lover's neck with kisses and bites.

"As much as I love you kissing me on the neck, I think we can do something else", he replied. Yeonjun smiled and took his shirt off.

Soobin followed along, and before they could notice, they both were naked. Wet kissed traveling from lips, to neck. Chest, to tummy. To the place Soobin needed it the most.

"Ah", he could barely keep his eyes open. The sudden rush of heat and pure bliss coming from Yeonjun's lips encircling his dick was too much.

Add to that the overwhelming amount of desire and lust pumping through Heejin's and Kai's bond, made Soobin see stars. But he wasn't going to focus on that; this was his moment with his hyung, so he better focus on the way his tongue lapped on to his dick, every vein, every crevice, every but of skin was now marked by Yeonjun.

"Hyung, hyung", he grabbed Yeonjun's hair and without anticipation or any warning he sunk his dick deeper into the lewd mouth of Yeonjun. The older moaned, groaning and holding on for dear life onto Soobin's thighs, nails digging on skin, dragging out the most delicious moan Soobin had uttered the whole evening.

Yeonjun stoped sucking abruptly, sitting on his heels and looked up to Soobin. The younger was a complete mess; he felt like his heart was about to jump out of his chest, and his skin was on fire. And the way Yeonjun licked his lips, with a faint smile, sweat already dripping down the sides of his face, plump, luscious lips moist with desire.

"I just want to fuck you, hyung, please", he moaned. He didn't know what had taken over him. He had never been so loud –ever. He was quiet, a more introverted person. But now, all he could do was praise his hyung, beg for him and moan in the most sensual way.

"Whatever you want, Soo", Yeonjun pushed him onto his back, climbin on top of Soobin's middle portion.

Having soul bonded meant their bodies were meant to fit together, for each other, with ease. So when Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's member and started sinking on it, there was a bit of discomfort due to this being the first time they were intimate with one another, but the discomfort suddenly turned into heat, and pleasure, and lust.

Soobin grabbed his hyung's waist, holding it with a bit of force, and planted his heels on the mattress. Then, he started pushing his hips up, in a rhythm that was ruthless and fierce.

Soobin had been the one to be vocal, but now what he was bouncing on his precious dick, Yeonjun was a mess. Moans, and groans, and tiny high-pitched whines left his lips as his hands caressed Soobin's chest.

He left clawing marks, purpling bite bruises and kisses all over. Soobin was meant to be marked, and Yeonjun could only find it the more enticing that whenever he was a bit more aggressive, Soobin would cry out in pleasure.

"I'm..."

"Me too", Yeonjun said. He took over and started bouncing on Soobin, who was out if breath and pink all over.

Their eyes were staring into each other's, lips letting go of the sweetest, deepest, lewdest sounds, and sooner than later, both of their climaxes were reached. Soobin closed his eyes so tightly as he whined that his dark vision was filled with white stars, his hands holding onto Yeonjun's waist so tightly, his fingerprints were on his milky skin.

After a few moments of catching their breaths, Yeonjun started giggling and kissed Soobin.

"I will always be a sucker for your touch".

"And of my dick", Soobin's remark earned him a light smack on his chest.