Preparation for Crossing

After receiving Ouyang Wu's fiery eyes, the little unicorn was leaning against the tree on the ground, nodding with a smile. For some reason, the little unicorn hadn't told Ouyang Wu the biggest surprise. It absolutely believed that when the owner knew about the surprise, she wouldn't blame it.

"Then what are you waiting for, hoarding supplies!" Six hours is too short, she can't wait for another sixteen hours, and another billions of dollars, otherwise the money in her card is really not enough to spend. Although she works for the country, but because the task is not very dangerous, the bonus she gets is relatively small.

While thinking about raising money, Ouyang Wu played with something next to her, which seemed to be a drinking jar for chickens and ducks.

"Hey, this seems to be your ancient Yuan blue-and-white porcelain. It seems to be quite valuable." Little Qilin glanced at the porcelain jar from the corner of his eye and said with hindsight. No way, there are too many good treasures in the space, and Yuan blue and white porcelain has become relatively common.

"Yuan blue and white porcelain?!" Unlike the calmness of the little unicorn, Ouyang Wu was shocked!

Even if she doesn't specialize in antiques, she has heard of the famous Yuan blue and white porcelain! It is said that there are less than 300 pieces of Yuan blue and white porcelain in existence, and its price in the domestic and foreign art auction market has always been high.

After cleaning, this blue-and-white fish-patterned jar for chicken feeding is exquisite in painting, with natural and smooth lines, elegant blue-and-white hair color, and bright glaze. Although it is not as good as the peak-level work of "Ghost Valley Down the Mountain", it is not bad. How much, its value... This bitch is actually used to feed chickens! Ouyang Wu felt resentful in her heart, wishing that Dao Lei would instantly turn it into a roasted unicorn!

As time was running out, Ouyang Wu took this Yuan blue and white fish-patterned jar and headed directly to Pinyaxuan, the largest antique shop in the city.

Pin Yaxuan's chief shopkeeper and the store's chief appraiser looked at it for half an hour before confirming that it was real, and they could tell their inner excitement from their twitching cheek muscles. Antiques are rare in this line of play, and there is no one I have. This Yuan blue and white porcelain can not only bring real profits to Pinyaxuan, but the reputation behind the profits is even more elusive.

In the end, in the eyes of Xiao Qilin, this is just a chicken food jar. Ouyang Wu Lion opened her mouth and asked for a sky-high price of 100 million RMB, and Pin Yaxuan's owner also seemed to take a big advantage, so the two sides are All are happy.

After leaving Pinyaxuan, Ouyang Wu found a remote place, and after putting her sports car into the space, she rented another freight car. She silently calculated the materials to buy in her heart, buying renewable resources first, and then looking at resources that could no longer be hoarded. The space is as big as a football field, and she has Pin Yaxuan's sponsorship fee, which is enough for her to squander.

Countdown to the fourth hour. Ouyang Wu went to Wanjia Seed Industry, the largest grain store in the city. Because it is not the season for sowing, there are not many people in the store. Ouyang Wu directly gave the list. Grain and vegetables such as rice, corn, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, potatoes, cucumbers, cotton, etc., all of which were available in the grain planting store, were all looted by Ouyang Wu.

Flour, rice, peanut oil, salt, and various seasonings, Ouyang Wu almost emptied this grain and oil store with a large inventory. The happy boss smiled. With the help of the shop assistant, Ouyang Wu walked away after loading the things into the car.

When they got to the remote place and put the materials in the car into the space, Ouyang Wu drove the freight car to the nursery station without stopping. In the nursery station, berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries; citrus, such as kumquats, oranges, lemons, grapefruit; stone fruits, such as cherries, peaches, plums, olives, lychees, longan; pome fruits, such as apples , pear, persimmon, loquat; melons and fruits, such as watermelon, muskmelon, cantaloupe, cantaloupe...

Ouyang Wu bought all the fruit seedlings at once, and some of them bought seeds without seedlings. Anyway, according to Xiao Qilin, the space is powerful. Very, as long as there are seeds to live.

Countdown to the third hour. Ouyang Wu drove the car into the aquatic product wholesale market and collected freshwater fish and deep-sea fish. Many varieties were not available in ancient times. If you don't collect them now, you won't be able to eat them for the rest of your life.

Then Ouyang Wu went to the clothing wholesale market and bought enough clothes for her to wear for three lifetimes. Of course, she bought more underwear. There are still piles of fabrics for sale in the wholesale market. Ouyang Wu waved her bank card and hoarded a lot of fabrics, zippers, and even the sewing machine at the owner's house. These fabrics are hard to buy in ancient times. Because of the large number of purchases, Ouyang Wu spent tens of millions of dollars.

After solving the food and clothing, only the cost is left.

Countdown to the second hour. Ouyang Wu didn't care whether it was the right way or not, she took out her Ministry of State Security certificate and went directly into the inventory room of the large supermarket. She almost emptied the entire supermarket's inventory, and finally brushed out nearly ten million yuan.

In the last hour, Ouyang Wu took advantage of her authority to ask a wholesale pharmacy to prepare three truckloads of medicines and medical equipment. To this end, Ouyang Wu spent a huge sum of nearly 50 million.

What else is there to buy? Ouyang Wu thought about it carefully, and suddenly her eyes lit up. Depressing the accelerator hard, the freight car swoops away.

Generator, she forgot the generator set! Without electricity, wouldn't the computers, cameras, and mobile phones she bought become disposable consumables?

Ouyang Wu parked the car neatly at the entrance of Yongda's workshop, smashed it with money and power, and emptied all the units in the workshop. This is a non-renewable resource, and she is not a professional. If it is worn out, it cannot be repaired, so the more the better.

Ouyang Wu spent another sum of money to buy nearly a hundred iron buckets and jars, each jar was as tall as a person. It is also thanks to Ouyang Wu that she has a national security certificate. Otherwise, such a large-scale hoarding must have attracted the attention of the relevant departments.

When Ouyang Wu left the room, her computer was always on to download various books. Because of her relatively high authority, she could download many internal materials.

At the last minute, Ouyang Wu put the villa where she lived in the space, turned back and stared deeply at this world that she had lived for more than 20 years, and slowly closed her eyes——