The Study is Charming

When Ouyang Wu opened her eyes again, she was confused for a moment. When she saw the unfamiliar furniture in the room, she was shocked and sat up.

She found that this was not a house she was familiar with, and was stunned. The scene from last night came to her mind... After she figured it out, she quickly woke up and got out of bed barefoot.

At this time, it was very quiet outside the room, there was no waiting girl, and there was no sound at all. Through the open window lattice, Ouyang Wu saw the garden outside the window.

The garden is extremely beautiful, exquisite and magnificent, with distinct layers of light and shadow. A gust of clear wind comes quietly. There are hundreds of flowers blooming in the garden.

The clear blue sky and long white clouds made Ouyang Wu stop to appreciate the beautiful scenery.

A slight noise in the room alerted the door, and soon, a pretty girl came in with a green and transparent jade basin cautiously, and said with a respectful smile, "Can you get up, girl? The son ordered, wait for the girl to wash up. After dressing up, you can go to see him."

This girl wore a simple dumpling head, with a friendly smile on her face, she looked very kind.

he? Are you referring to Ye Chonghua? Ouyang Wu casually glanced at the exquisite jade basin, slightly surprised in her heart.

If she guessed correctly, only the jade basin that washes the face is the green jade of the water. Although the water species belongs to the middle class among jadeites, it is still highly sought after by the middle and upper classes, but Ye Chonghua has carved it into a jade basin to wash his face... It's really extravagant.

The corner of Ouyang Wu's mouth twitched slightly, and the girl calmly waited for the girl to bathe and change her clothes, and she was dressing up again. Ouyang Wu looked at herself in the mirror and smiled lightly. She looked particularly refreshed with her delicate makeup.

This girl has a pair of flexible and skillful hands, but it looks much better than Axiu's hair bun, so Ouyang Wu asked her name with great interest.

"Slave Xia He."

"Xia He? Isn't there Chunlan Qiuju and Dongmei?" Ouyang Wu asked with a smile.

"The girl is so smart, it's just that the sisters stayed at home, and only the slave came with the son."

Xia He took Ouyang Wu to serve properly, and brought Feng Feng to come over early. After serving Ouyang Wu's meal, he took her there. See Ye Chonghua.

After bypassing the winding and quiet corridor, they soon stopped in front of a quaint and exquisite yard.

"Young master is in the study, the girl can go in by herself." In front of the courtyard, Xia He stopped and explained with a kind smile on his face, "The servants of Jingyuan are not allowed to enter."

Ouyang Wu swept away Her feet, which were still ten feet away from the courtyard gate, looked up at the word Jingyuan engraved with the handwriting of dragon, flying and phoenix dance, a look of contemplation flashed in her eyes, but her face did not change, she nodded, and went in.

Ouyang Wu went all the way along the path paved with bluestone slabs, admiring the scenery of the courtyard with great interest. There are no exotic flowers and plants here, only a row of expensive sycamore trees, standing upright and proud, the entire Jingyuan It looks airy and luxurious.

The window lattice of the study room was open, and Ouyang Wu could clearly see the scene inside.

The study room is gorgeous and luxurious, separated by an ivory screen decorated with agate and spar. She can only see the exquisite porcelain and precious antiques on the rare and precious rosewood shelf.

A clear knock sounded on the door, and an elegant and low voice came from the door: "Come in."

Ouyang Wu walked in slowly, turned around the ivory jade screen, and almost at a glance, she saw the table sitting on the pineapple flower and wood table. Ye Chonghua in the back armchair.

At this moment, his jet-black blue silk was cascading down, and he was only loosely tied with a piece of red silk. He was dressed in a soft black robe of gold silk. The handsome eyebrows, the beautiful eyes, and the line of the chin are as cold as aristocrats.

At this time, he was sitting casually on a chair, and a book was placed in front of him. He was reading the book in his hand, and his expression was very focused.

A serious man is very attractive, and his profile is dazzling like fireworks in March in the bright sunshine. It is hard to resist his natural elegance.

His vigilance is so high, how can he not sense the presence of Ouyang Wu? But he didn't even lift his eyelids, he still focused on himself. Ouyang Wu thought, could it be that this man was embarrassed because of what happened last night? But soon she cursed herself for being naive again in her heart. How could a domineering and powerful man like him care about the feelings of others? How could this feeling of embarrassment have anything to do with him?

Perhaps Ouyang Wu had been staring at him, Ye Chonghua turned around slightly, suddenly he raised his head and looked at Ouyang Wu flatly.

His dark eyes, like ink, unconsciously revealed a noble and indomitable arrogance, and the beautiful thin red lips were slightly raised, with a taste of arrogance.

Hateful, but damn good looking. Meeting his eyes, Ouyang Wu secretly said in his heart. His eyes were still so cold, he glanced at her with scrutiny eyes, and then looked down at the document silently, tapped his slender fingers on the table, and asked lightly, "I'm willing to get up." He insisted on continuing to sleep, and now he actually despised her for waking up too late? What kind of man is this, with an uncertain personality, it is very difficult to serve. Ouyang Wu murmured inwardly, but she replied lightly: "Well, I got up." Ye Chonghua continued to read leisurely without anyone else, ignoring Ouyang Wu and letting Ouyang Wu stand there. Neither.

Just when she hesitated for a long time, when she was about to leave, she saw Ye Chonghua put the book on the table at will, with her slender body resting her hands behind her back, leaning on the chair, her eyes burning like obsidian. With Ouyang Wu.

The atmosphere in the house seemed eerily quiet.

Suddenly, Ye Chonghua elegantly hooked up his long, fair fingers, "Come here."

His voice was clear, but he was imposing. His eyes were deep, but there was a hint of coldness.

Last night's experience told Ouyang Wu that the consequences of resisting this man were very serious. People have to bow their heads under the eaves, and now she faces him, she can only follow the trend. But asking her to take her to the door automatically hurt Ouyang Wu's self-esteem. Seeing that Ouyang Wu was not moving, Ye Chonghua looked lazy, with a hint of warm summer. Although he was smiling, she still saw the coldness in his indifferent pupils.

Ye Chonghua glanced at her lightly: "Judging from your performance last night, you are still smart, why are you now stupid again?"

Ouyang Wu was slightly angry and glared at him fiercely, but she walked silently. Walking over: "..."

Just one step away from Ye Chonghua, Ouyang Wu just stopped, but she felt a tight waist, a strong and slender arm wrapped around her waist, her whole body The center of gravity was unstable, and fell directly into Ye Chonghua's arms...