Demonstration of Medical Skills

What kind of stunning face is that? Ouyang Wu felt that it was difficult to breathe, and she couldn't look away for a while.

The skin like suet jade is as crystal clear as snow, the facial features seem to have been carefully carved by famous masters, the eyebrows and phoenix eyes are as bright and indifferent as the cherry blossoms in March, the thin and thin lips are like Dan, and the line of the chin is as cold and arrogant as an aristocrat.

It's not an exaggeration to describe this face as stunning, but it doesn't make people feel feminine. His inherent dignity, pride and domineering make people unable to ignore his existence.

This is a kind of power that can make you feel an invisible sense of oppression even if he just looks at you with a pleasant and calm expression, which is exclusive to the superior.

The man with his eyes closed moved a little, his phoenix eyes opened slightly, because of the poisoning injury, those sharp eyes were covered with a blurred color. Even so, Ouyang Wu could still feel the innate coldness and sharpness in his deep eyes.

Ouyang Wu's coldness is to keep people from thousands of miles away, alienated and indifferent, making people unable to approach, but his coldness is with suppression and killing, and the king is domineering.

The times create a hero, if he is given a chance, this person is destined to be a generation of God of War overlord who competes in the Central Plains and conquers the Quartet and finally conquers the world!

Ouyang Wu looked at his bleeding wound and involuntarily put her fingers on his jade-white wrist. After a while, her brows frowned slightly.

In modern times, Ouyang Wu often went to the Institute of Drugs under the Security Bureau, and did a lot of research on this toxin, but what surprised her was that this toxin actually existed in this world.

This toxin is the venom extracted from the tail of the red scorpion living in the subtropical rainforest area, plus three kinds of poisonous insects and five kinds of poisonous weeds. The poison produced in this way is vicious, killing people invisibly.

Seeing that beautiful face as pale as paper, sweat condensed into beads and rolled down, Ouyang Wu felt a strange emotion in his heart.

To save or not to save? this is a problem.

Just when Ouyang Wu was undecided, the carriage stopped suddenly, the heavy curtain was quickly lifted, and the bright sunlight slanted in through the gap.

The attendant who was driving the carriage jumped into the carriage with a cold face, and helped the man to get down, but found that the man's hand had been holding Ouyang Wu's hand tightly.

"Girl, it's important to save people, please forgive me." The attendant tried hard to break the man's white jade-like palms, but the strength of those hands was too strong, and he could do nothing but ask Ouyang Wu for help.

When the emergency was really not hypocritical, Ouyang Wu nodded and helped the man get out of the car together with the attendant.

After helping the man in, the attendant turned around and ran at a very fast speed. Before Ouyang Wu had recovered, he had already pulled a handsome man towards him.

Murong Wenshu wore a gorgeous golden silk robe, the soft breeze blew, and the tassels under the jade belt flew. His face is handsome, with a pair of flying eyes that flow and cannot be squared. The glittering face was reflected in the dazzling sunlight, soft and picturesque.

"Mr. Murong, hurry up, hurry up!"

Murong Wenshu stepped in across the cloth, glanced at Ouyang Wu, and then noticed that her hands were tightly wrapped by a pair of big hands, and then his eyes fell on the owner of the big palms. There was a bit of astonishment.

Even though there were a lot of doubts in his heart, Murong Wenshu didn't have time to inquire in detail at the moment, he walked quickly towards the man on the bed, sat in front of the bed and felt his pulse.

As time passed, his face became more and more solemn. Suddenly, he urgently ordered: "Xiaodao! Bring a basin of hot water!"

Xiaodao was about to go out, but at this moment, the man on the bed suddenly coughed. It was getting louder and louder, the coughing was exhausted, and the last mouthful of blood was vomited.

"Master!"

"Yi Er!"

The two exclamations remembered at the same time, Xiaodao grabbed Murong Wenshu's hand and urged: "Mr. Murong, you are not a genius doctor? Hurry up and save the master! Hurry up!" He frowned, his complexion looked like a blanket of frost, and he was extremely dignified.

"Your master has been poisoned by a very powerful poison, which I have never seen before. It is very difficult to prepare an antidote." Murong Wenshu walked around irritably.

"What do you mean, even you can't do anything about it?" Xiaodao was so anxious that his eyes were red and he glared at Murong Wenshu.

"For the time being...that's it." Murong Wenshu's tone contained a hint of guilt, Xiaodao heard the words and turned around neatly and left.

"Where are you going?" Murong Wenshu grabbed the knife.

"Master is the poison in Ninghou's mansion, there is naturally an antidote there!" Xiaodao's eyes were cold and icy, condensed with murderous aura.

Ouyang Wu quickly calculated in his mind. After the time last night, she was able to recall some memories in the original owner's mind. The three words of Ninghou Mansion gave her a very familiar feeling.

Soon Ouyang Wu searched for the answer in his mind. It turned out that the Ninghou Mansion and Ouyang Wu were indeed inextricably linked. Ning Hou, Sun Bingyi, and her stepmother, the Sun family, are siblings of the same mother.

Sun Bingyi's military power is in his hands, and he kills with iron and blood, and has a splendid reputation in the entire Eastern Jin Kingdom. It was this powerful elder brother who supported her, so Sun's position in Ouyang's mansion has always been detached, and even Ouyang Liu regarded her highly, so much so that Ouyang Liu clearly doubted Sun's methods against Yang's. But you can only choose to deceive yourself.

The character of Ninghou Mansion and her is really wrong. Ouyang Wu thought in her heart, and the arguing between the two came from her ears. Murong Wenshu frowned and said: "Where is the Ninghou Mansion? You haven't seen your master look like this now? And Yun Shang, who went with him, is also missing now. What's the use of you rushing alone? You are Do you think your martial arts are stronger than Ye Chonghua or Yun Shang?"

"No matter what, I can't watch my master die, it's a big deal!" Xiaodao turned away resolutely.

"How much have you prepared?" Ouyang Wu's expression was calm, her eyes were flat and watery, she quietly looked at the red-faced two people who were fighting in front of her, and when they saw them staring at her puzzled, she pointed to the figure on the bed and said softly, "How many silver taels did you prepare for his life?"

Although Ye Chonghua's beauty was unparalleled, it was not enough to impress her to lend a helping hand. She Ouyang Wu disdain to do things that are not good.

"Can you save him?" Murong Wenshu stared at Ouyang Wu in astonishment. He had never seen this kind of poison before, how could this girl be cured? This is impossible!