Treasure Hunt

After Ouyang Wu entered the warehouse, what came into view was old and cumbersome old furniture, as well as some things that were not often used. These things piled up the entire warehouse, and there was nothing unusual about it.

However, Sun Bingyi never thought that the little unicorn has an automatic treasure hunting function, and its treasure hunting skills rely not on eyes, but on induction.

As long as there are treasures containing spiritual energy, no matter how they can escape its search. Therefore, no matter how well Sun Bingyi hides and the location is hidden, it is no use.

At the prompt of the little unicorn, Ouyang Wu found the button hidden in the red cedar cabinet, and a secret door slowly opened in front of her eyes.

After entering the secret door, Ouyang Wu is much safer. Now the only thing she needs to pay attention to is the patrol team that runs every other stick of incense, so what she wants to pursue now is speed.

Although Ouyang Wu expected that there would be a lot of wealth, when she saw the scene in front of her, she couldn't help being stunned.

Sure enough, he was a rich man...

Ouyang Wu looked around in surprise.

This is a house made of iron. The place is only a quarter of the size of the warehouse, but there are more than 20 boxes on the ground. On the shelves made of red sandalwood, there are many gems, diamonds and other goodies. Several extremely rare metal blocks shone with scorching light in the dark night.

Ouyang Wu opened all the boxes. She originally thought that it was silver, but she still misestimated the wealth of the Sun family. The whole block was actually made of gold bricks.

Ouyang Wu gritted her teeth. With so many things, it would be unbearable not to steal!

Ouyang Wu first touched the more than 20 boxes with her hands and put all the boxes into the space, and then she took out the cloth bag and started to clean up the gems on the shelf.

It took five cloth bags in a row to complete all the jewelry.

When she got to the last shelf, as a doctor, Ouyang Wu only felt that her saliva was about to flow out.

Centennial wild ginseng, 100-year-old Ganoderma lucidum, 100-year-old Tianshan snow lotus... If the medicinal herbs on this shelf are brought to an outside store, any of them can be regarded as the treasures of the town store, but now, these precious medicinal herbs can only regretfully lie on the shelf, waiting for With the arrival of the master who does not know when.

Ouyang Wu felt that if she didn't take these herbs away, she would feel sorry for her conscience.

However, the black belly of the little unicorn was even worse. It grinned, a hint of cunning flashed in its eyes, and said a word in Ouyang Wu's mind.

Ouyang Wu's mouth curled into a smile, very satisfied with this suggestion.

She put all the medicinal materials into the space, and waited for the little unicorn to absorb only 1% of the spiritual energy in the medicinal materials before taking them out. Then she kindly placed the medicinal materials on the shelf again. The medicinal properties of these herbs have been absorbed almost, so Ouyang Wu generously left them to the people of the Sun Mansion.

Thirty seconds before the arrival of a new round of patrolling soldiers, Ouyang Wu took a deep look around and confirmed that all the ones that should be taken away were taken away. Only then did she nod her head in satisfaction, look around with her probe, and then immediately dodged out. SHe closed the door gently, locked the lock, and in the blink of an eye, she slipped into the shadow outside the wall of the utility room.

Seeing the patrol swaggering past, Ouyang Wu was about to go back along the same path.

At this moment, a loud noise suddenly came from a distance.

"There are assassins! There are assassins! Quickly catch the assassins!" The sharp voice exclaimed like a pebble, breaking the silence of the night.

Ouyang Wu frowned slightly. She is very sure that she has not been found, so, is someone implicated by her? Once the Sun Mansion became noisy, it would be a little troublesome for her to go out.

The patrolling soldiers all rushed to the place where the sound was made. Ouyang Wu hid her body in the shadows. Although she was wearing a night clothes now, she was not afraid of being discovered, but if it was discovered that the treasure had been stolen, she would be alarmed. With Sun Bingyi's words, it would not be so easy for her to leave.

The pitch-black night and the unexpected cold wind in the spring all facilitated Ouyang Wu's actions.

However, at this time, the entire Sun Mansion was alarmed by the assassination incident! The lights in the mansion were like day, the voices were full of people, and the guards were in a state of emergency preparation.

When walking to the rockery, Ouyang Wu suddenly had a bad feeling.

Her ears are very good, so she can hear the sound of clothes breaking from far to near...

"Little unicorn, little unicorn?" Ouyang Wu was about to call Xiaoqilin to be alert and guide her, but she called a few times, but she didn't. I found that there was no response from the little unicorn...

What's going on? Ouyang Wu was startled, she turned around and wanted to enter the space. However, what made her depressed to the point of internal injury was that the door to the space seemed to be closed, and she couldn't get in no matter how much she thought... Only then did she realize the tragedy.

Why is it at such a critical juncture...

Wouldn't it be those medicinal herbs that made up the little unicorn too much? Ouyang Wu thought to herself.

Ouyang Wu scratched her hair depressedly, but she couldn't. The most important thing now is how to leave safely. What should be done now? Seeing the sound of footsteps around her from far to near, she had nowhere to hide.

Suddenly, Ouyang Wu felt a danger coming. She instinctively wanted to step back, but before she could take any action, she felt a big cold palm tightly covering her mouth and nose. Even if Wu tried her best, it was difficult to shake half a point.

"Shut up if you don't want to die!" A cold voice sounded in his ears.

Ouyang Wu raised her eyes to meet a pair of dark, ink-like eyes.

Very familiar eyes.

The dark and ink-like eyes glowed like obsidian, revealing a proud and peerless edge, and the eyes were deep and cold, like a biting cold light. There is a touch of gentleness and alienation between the eyebrows and eyes, the line of the chin is as cold as a noble, and the whole body shows the domineering domineering of a natural king.

At this moment, his Mo Liang's vertical hair is glowing with a faint luster, with a hint of loneliness and indifference. He wears a snow-white golden silk soft robe flowing elegantly in the wind, and the soft robe is covered with a red luxurious velvet coat.

The innate pride, nobility and domineering make people unable to ignore his existence.

Even if he just looks at you with a calm and pleasant look, it can make you feel an invisible sense of oppression.

It was him!

"Come in." Without waiting for Ouyang Wu to respond, Ye Chonghua pulled Ouyang Wu into the crack in the rockery.

"Oh." Those cold, bloodthirsty icy eyes, the corners of the eyes narrowed slightly, with a touch of evil charm and coldness. Ouyang Wu looked at him silently.

The cracks in the rockery are not large, and usually only one person can hide, but now it is barely squeezed by two people, and the space is naturally not enough. At this moment, Ye Chonghua and Ouyang Wu stood next to each other, and Ouyang Wu could clearly feel the strong heartbeat in his chest.

Ye Chonghua stood indifferently on the ground, looking tall and handsome.

The faint moonlight projected onto his amber eyes, emitting a faint glow, blurred and dreamy, Xu Feng blew past, and brought a strand of hair down to Ouyang Wu's nose.

A hot breath lingered and lingered in her most sensitive ears for a long time.

Under the thick Qionghua tree, the tidbits are flying, the Qionghua is fragrant, and the fragrance of the flowers is refreshing, it is really good to smell.

Ouyang Wu's delicate face the size of a slap, her eyes can clearly see Ye Chonghua's beautiful Adam's apple slowly surging, looking full of charm and sexy, Ouyang Wu wants to bury her head... A piece of Qionghua falls to the ground On her nose, Ouyang Wu suddenly felt the urge to sneeze.

Suddenly, she felt a thick shadow shrouded her, raised her eyes and indulged in a pair of ghostly eyes...

Ye Chonghua leaned down and kissed the two pink rose-like lips heavily. At this moment, he was like a sexy and wild cheetah, fiercely gnawing at his most beloved prey.

Ouyang Wu only felt that his mind was blank, her body was weak, her feet seemed to be stepping on the clouds, if he didn't hold her tightly, she would fall into the abyss!

When Ouyang Wu came back to her senses and tried to push him away, Ye Chonghua firmly fixed her waist with one palm, and the other big palm covered the back of her head. No matter how hard she tried, he wouldn't move.

"Hmm... let it go!" Ouyang Wu finally pushed him away and whispered viciously and angrily!

"Shh—" Ye Chonghua's eyes flashed with a strong and gentle light, and he signaled in a low voice.

I don't know if it was Ouyang Wu's delusion, but she saw a faint smile flashing in the eyes of the domineering man with ice cubes in front of her.

At this moment, a cold and stern voice came from not far away.

"Seventh captain, lead your team to focus on searching this area! Remember, search inch by inch, and don't let any place go!"

"Subordinates obey!" The seventh team captain replied.