The Bride Runs Away

After Sun Yaoyang closed the door, he hurriedly walked to the bedside, only to see the woman on the bed turned inward, her black hair covering her small face. Sun Yaoyang's heart was itching when he saw it, and he rushed up impatiently.

The shadow under the tree outside the house slowly raised a hint of mockery at the corner of his mouth after hearing the debauchery in the house.

When Princess Yaohua woke up, she only felt aches and pains all over her body, vaguely feeling like she had had a very terrifying dream. What appeared in the dream was Sun Yaoyang's wretched face and obscene words. The pain became more and more real, and her whole body seemed to fall apart. Princess Yaohua slowly opened her eyes and realized that this was not her room. She suddenly took a breath and lifted the quilt. What caught her eye was a piece of blue and purple on her body. .

Yaohua felt unbelievable, and after a long time he mustered up the courage to slowly turn his head to look at his side, only to see Sun Yaoyang lying on his side, sleeping sweetly, covered in **, smacking his lips from time to time in Yaohua's voice. Even more chills in the ears.

"Ah ah ah ah!"

"Bang!" Accompanied by a scream, the sound of a heavy object landing suddenly sounded.

Sun Yaoyang was awakened by the sudden weightlessness, raised his hand and circled his head, muttering, "Sister Wu'er, what are you doing?" He raised his head and looked forward, and was stunned when he saw the person in front of him.

At this time, Yaohua was wrapping himself tightly with the quilt, with a ferocious expression on his face, which almost tore apart his peerless face. Princess Yaohua stared at Sun Yaoyang angrily, her jade fingers trembling violently: "You bastard! Beast! You must die!"

When she shouted excitedly, she grabbed the pillow beside her and smashed it at Sun Yaoyang.

After the initial daze, Sun Yaoyang woke up. Looking at Yaohua like this, he asked suspiciously, "Princess, why are you?"

Yaohua felt very desperate, and said sharply to Sun Yaoyang: "You despicable bastard! Get out of here, get out of here! I'm going to tell the emperor, I'm going to let him cut down your entire family!" He wrapped the quilt tightly around him and wanted to get up and get dressed.

Sun Yaoyang got up and tried to stop it, but the more frightened Yaohua accidentally kicked the vital spot, he couldn't straighten his waist in pain, Sun Yaoyang slowed down and then went out with a wicked smile on his face: "Heh, Whole door copying? I was going to have a good time with my sister Wuer, who would have thought that It would become you?"

After a pause, as if he understood something, he smirked and continued: "Speaking of which, this is still the princess. It was planned. Princess, you and I will be husband and wife. If the princess wants to be good for you and me first, just tell Yaoyang, why go around such a big circle."

"You! You are talking nonsense! You are shameless!" Yaohua shouted out of control, her eyes bursting with a frightening gleam, and her voice was shrill.

"Hey, what the woman said was not to want, but the princess last night..." Sun Yaoyang said more and more obscenely, "It's extremely..."

"Ah, ah, shut up!" Yaohua finally looked like He rushed out uncontrollably, grabbed an object on the table next to him, and slammed towards Sun Yaoyang, his men exerting force.

"Ah, ah, ah!" A pig-slaughtered cry came from inside the house, and Sun Yaoyang's lower body was red with blood, and he rolled on the ground, howling miserably.

"Hahahahaha, I want you to never touch women again!" Yaohua laughed when she saw Sun Yaoyang's painful appearance. At this moment, she was almost insane, and she was destroyed by a scumbag. No, absolutely not, she must kill all these sluts.

Sun Yaoyang covered his wound, his face was pale, and the pain was excruciatingly painful. He saw Yaohua's crazy appearance, and he seemed to want to kill himself. Sun Yaoyang's eyes were splitting at this time, and he endured the severe pain under his body. With all his strength, he stepped forward and grabbed the bloody scissors from Yaohua's hand, but unexpectedly Yaohua grasped it very tightly. Sun Yaoyang wanted to snatch it, so she wanted to stab him.

Seeing that Yaohua wanted to stab him again, Sun Yaoyang pushed the scissors to Yaohua's back with all his might, but because of the constant scuffle between the two, the scissors stabbed straight at Yaohua's face.

"Ah!" The scissors slammed to the ground, and I saw a big hole on Yaohua's face, and the flesh had turned out. Looking at it, it looked like a hideous centipede crawling on his face.

Yaohua's trembling hands were slowly raised in front of her eyes, wanting to touch her face but she didn't dare, she inadvertently saw herself in the dressing mirror on the dressing table, and saw that the wound was dripping blood, like a thin snake. People are cold.

"Ah, ah, how could this be! My face...my face!"

Yao Hua's rationality was completely mad, she couldn't believe it! She is the most beautiful and the most honorable person in the Eastern Jin Kingdom. Overnight, she has become a lost flower and a willow!

"Princess!" Ouyang Ying's puzzled voice came from behind Princess Yaohua, "Why are you in my room?! Ah, your face!"

"Bitch, slut!" Princess Yaohua ignored it now, seeing A person rushed up and pulled her hair. Ouyang Ying's hair was pulled so painfully that she pushed her away vigorously, "Princess, what are you doing? You didn't say that as long as I did it for you, you Can restore my face?"

Princess Yaohua laughed madly: "Your face has long been hopelessly rotten, I didn't lie to you, you are ugly, just looking at it makes me want to vomit!

Ouyang Ying laughed coldly: "What qualifications do you have to speak now? What is the difference between your face and mine now. You thought you were the most beautiful woman in the Eastern Jin Kingdom, but now you are the ugliest woman in the world. " , Hahahaha..."