Rejecting the Princess

"Heart of Amber?" Ouyang Wu's eyes were blank for a moment.

Ye Zhonghua's eyes were clear and he nodded slowly.

"I can give it back to you!" Ouyang Wu made a gesture to release Amber Heart and return it to him, but Ye Chonghua's strong arm held her hand firmly.

"This king said it, it's too late." Ye Chonghua smiled lightly, his whole body exuding a nobility that could not be ignored, he slowly curled his lips, stared at her deeply, and said word by word: "My Wuer, don't you know that the heart of amber has always been only given to people who are destined, once you put it on, you can't get rid of it again?"

This is the longest sentence Ouyang Wu has said since he met Ye Chonghua.

In fact, Ouyang Wu was really reluctant to give up this amber heart, because since she had this amber heart, she felt that her space began to open a little, and occasionally she could hear the depressed complaining of the little unicorn.

Who knows if the small slit will automatically close after returning the heart of amber? The portable space is her biggest cheating device, without this cheating device, she will not play so excitingly.

After thinking over and over again, Ouyang Wu did not return the Amber Heart in the end.

Ye Chonghua stared at her lightly, and inadvertently, a smile flashed in his eyes.

Ouyang Wu pouted, she left this amber heart, not because of the person who gave it, nor because of its own value, but another mystery that others would not understand.

Just now, Ouyang Wu was so immersed in the interaction with Ye Chonghua that she didn't notice the sounds around him, but now he heard buzzing and whispering voices.

"Whose girl is that girl? How come I've never seen it before?"

"Why haven't I seen her? Isn't that the nympho Ouyang Wu who used to be behind King Huai'an?"

"No way? It's that Ouyang Wu who is obsessed with King Huai'an? God! Wasn't she divorced by King Huai'an before marriage? Why does she still have a face here?"

"That's not the point, the point is Ye Er. The prince actually chose her, and he also used six cities in exchange!"

"If I remember correctly, the second prince of the night only has six cities, right? Wouldn't that be all of it? This... What happened to this world? It's too crazy."

Ouyang Wu stood in the crowd, her beautiful eyes were as clear and moving as clear, she seemed to be able to see through everything, she smiled faintly, as if all the rumors had nothing to do with her.

The sun shone on her, she looked lazy and faint, so calm and unwavering, with no desire or desire.

"Ye Feibai! What are you kidding?!" Princess Yaohua stared at Ouyang Wu with vicious eyes, pointed at her, and said to Ye Chonghua, "You reject me just for such a messy woman? Are you humiliating me?!" 

If you lose to others, Princess Yaohua may not be so angry, but if she loses to Ouyang Wu, who is not worthy of her own shoes, how does this make her dignified princess face?

At this time, not only Princess Yaohua, but almost everyone looked at Ye Chonghua. Everyone wanted to know why he rejected Princess Yaohua, but chose the most unbearable Ouyang Wu.

The amber light in Ye Chonghua's eyes was bright and indifferent, and his voice was like ice in the cold pool, cold to the bone, and shot at Princess Yaohua like a sharp sword: "Insult you? What are you?"

 "That is, what is your Princess Yaohua? Is it worth my Ye Chonghua to insult?"

This sentence is simply a slap in the face of Princess Yaohua's already swollen face, ruthlessly and mercilessly.

"You..." Princess Yaohua's face turned even paler, her eyes were red and swollen with bloodshot eyes, and the tears in her beautiful eyes seemed to fall. She covered her chest, looking pitiful and shaky, as if she would faint in the next moment.

In fact, Ouyang Wu despised Princess Yaohua very much in her heart, and even gave her the title of "Human Head and Pig Brain".

She sighed in her heart that God is indeed fair. He gave Princess Yaohua a peerless appearance, a noble family background, and then gave her a foolish head. Doesn't she know what it means to avoid people's eyes and ears, and what it means to be roundabout and tactful?

She had to ask Ye Chonghua if she wanted her in such straightforward language in front of so many people, and after she was rejected, she still stalked him, which not only ruined herself, but also affected Ye Chonghua.

Ouyang Wu didn't believe that in the public eye, the Eastern Jin royal family would be indifferent to the fact that Princess Yaohua was rejected. He will definitely put hatred on Ye Chonghua, even if the strength of the Eastern Jin Kingdom is not comparable to that of the Xiling Kingdom, the hatred for Ye Chonghua will not be reduced. At the same time, Ouyang Wu herself became the target of public criticism. At this time, the atmosphere on the scene was extremely strange. Ouyang Wu wanted to shake Ye Chonghua away, but Ye Chonghua's hand was as powerful as iron pliers. No matter how he threw it or pulled it, he still didn't move, and just held it tightly.

King Huai'an knew that Ye Fei Bai was selfish, but he didn't expect him to be so disrespectful. Seeing that the scene was going to get worse, he supported Princess Yaohua to signal her to calm down, with a calm smile on his face: "Don't forget, today's theme is the orchid feast. Okay, now please move to Zhuoran Garden."

"Come here, help Princess Yaohua go back." Seeing everyone heading towards Zhuoran Garden, King Huai'an whispered to the maid.

Yaohua's current situation is very bad, and her emotions are on the verge of losing control. If she is left, she is afraid that the dignity of her princess will be completely discarded by her.

"No, I'm not leaving!" Princess Yaohua shook off the support of the palace maid. Her face was so gloomy at the moment that it was like ice that had accumulated for three thousand years, shining with a vicious light. , there was a murderous aura all over his body, "Ouyang Wu—I won't let her go, never!"

"Yaohua—" King Huai'an's face suddenly turned gloomy.

"Second Emperor, if you want to help me, you must help me!" Yaohua shook the hand of King Huai'an while crying, "Will you seduce Ouyang Wu away? Please, Brother Huang..."

King Huai'an was stunned for a moment, and the wild woman appeared in his mind. The woman who makes things difficult for the people around her but quietly resolves them and also reverses the design.

Recalling the scene when Ye Chonghua clenched her hand just now, his chest suddenly felt a pain.

A chill flashed in his eyes, and he said coldly, "Okay, Brother Erhuang, help you!"