The Marriage Has Changed

She looked at the second princess walking beside her, with a quiet and innocent smile on her face. The second princess is Ye Chonghua's younger sister with the same mother, and because of this, even if she is not smart, her character is cowardly, and she is not bullied in the palace.

Thinking of this, Li Fangfei called her with a smile: "Second princess, did you see him when the second prince came back?" 

The second princess was watching the scenery along the way, and when she heard Li Fangfei's question, she replied, "Not yet. Well, I was planning to go after lunch, would you like to go with me, Fangfei?"

Li Fangfei pursed her lips when she saw that the second princess asked exactly what she meant, as if she was thinking in embarrassment.

Seeing her thinking, the second princess asked, "What's wrong?"

Li Fangfei then smiled and said, "Fangfei can't really ask for it, but... the second prince just came back from the Eastern Jin Dynasty, and thought he was tired. The princess and the second prince have a close relationship. , why don't you make a soup for the second prince, as a cousin?" 

The second princess' eyes lit up when she heard the words, but then they dimmed immediately.

Seeing this scene, Li Fangfei couldn't help asking, "Is there a problem for the princess?" 

The second princess then said embarrassedly, "But I can't make soup..."

Li Fangfei seemed to be relieved and smiled sweetly: "This I will, I will help the princess to cook the soup, and the princess will give it to the second prince, but don't say that I made it!"

 The second princess was very happy when she heard the words: "Really? Fangfei, you are so kind!"

Li Fangfei was just indifferent. SHe smiled, picked up the handkerchief and lightly covered her lower lip, and by the way concealed a trace of calculation on her lips.

A bright moon hangs in the night sky, the moon is like water, and the starry sky is bright.

The past two days were busy with work, Ye Chonghua had been sitting in the study all day reading documents from all over the world, but he had not seen the girl Ouyang Wu for a day, and couldn't help but miss her a little, and he didn't know what she was doing at the moment, maybe Still mad at him?

He had a three-month agreement with Wu'er, some days had passed by now, and he didn't want to waste any more time.

There was a faint smile on Ye Chonghua's lips, and he speeded up the speed of reading the documents, so that he could go to see her sooner after finishing these matters.

As he was watching, he heard a knock on the door, so he casually replied, "Come in." 

The door was gently pushed open, and Ye Chonghua asked, "What's the matter?"

"Brother Huang, I'm coming. Look at you!"

Ye Chonghua raised his head when he heard the familiar voice, and saw that it was his younger sister, and smiled, "Why is it so late for Huangmei?" When his eyes touched Li Fangfei, who was standing beside him, his brows slightly twitched. Wrinkled, the people of the Li family are disgusting for no reason, not to mention, the two sisters of the Li family have liked to pester him since they were children.

The second princess was born stupid and was not good at looking at people's faces. She didn't feel Ye Chonghua's dislike at all. She took the food box from the maid next to her, opened it and took out a soup cup. She opened it and filled it with a small bowl. He came out and handed it to Ye Chonghua, and said happily, "Brother Huang, you just came back from the Eastern Jin Dynasty, and I made a cup of soup to make up for you. Come, can you taste it?"

Ye Chonghua laughed lightly when he heard the words: " When did the imperial sister think so thoughtfully? Well, how does the imperial brother taste?" Although the second princess was not smart, she listened to Ye Chonghua's words very much. Ye Chonghua was a little hungry, and she didn't ask any questions. The soup bowl took a sip and said with a smile, "Well, it tastes really good."

"Brother Huang likes it, so drink more." The second princess was very happy when she heard it, and winked at Li Fangfei.

Ye Chonghua hummed and drank the soup in the bowl.

Li Fangfei also laughed, but there was a trace of success in her eyes. The second princess turned around and looked at the documents piled on the table, and said to Ye Chonghua, "Is there so many things to deal with as soon as the emperor comes back?"

Ye Chonghua chuckled lightly, looked up at the sky, and said to the princess: "It's getting late, the emperor has a lot of things to deal with today, so you should go back first, and when the emperor is free, go to the palace to see you. ."