Charming Romance

Ye Chonghua slowly lowered her head to capture Ouyang Wu's red and charming lips: "Wu'er, don't reject me."

And Ouyang Wu's hands tightly grasped her own underwear: "We are still You can't do this."

"Why can't you?" Ye Chonghua hugged her tightly and said in a low voice, "Do you know how long I've been waiting for this day."

Ouyang Wu rolled her eyes: "Have you forgotten our March appointment?"

"If I don't fall in love with you within three months, then let me go!"

The veins on Ye Chonghua's forehead burst out, and the charming, * * Suddenly disappeared without a trace, his slender fingers pinched her pointed chin, his eyes were like cold stars, and the whole person immediately became cold and sullen: "Don't you have any feelings for me now?"

Ouyang Wu looked at him His eyes were full of anger and hurt, she seemed to say yes, but when she thought of the people related to him, the emperor, the queen, the fourth prince, the fourth princess, Li Yunfei, the Li family, the intricate relationship between these people, she was not Afraid, she didn't want to deal with it, she murmured: "No, not at all."

She said firmly, the anger between Ye Zhonghua's eyebrows became stronger and stronger, and then he lay down beside her decadently. , he held her in his arms: "sleep, I hope you will be my princess willingly."

Ouyang Wu nestled in his arms, feeling each other's heartbeats slow down, she moved uncomfortably. Ye Chonghua said angrily: "What are you doing, don't blame me if you move..."

"Aiya, how many things are there? I'm panicking! Take it out.

" Don't!"

"..."

However, it was said that the two of Ouyang Wu had been arguing for a long time without progress, but Li Yunfei on the other side was even more tormented. She sat in the bridal room and couldn't move, waiting for the bridegroom to come. She was pale, and there was cold sweat on her forehead. She was going to frame Ouyang Wu, but now she was robbed by Ouyang Wu. I don't know what will happen to her and Ye Chonghua at this time.

Li Yunfei sat on the head of the bed and waited for a long time before she finally heard the door being pushed open with a creak. She felt that someone was getting closer and closer to her. Perhaps because of drinking, his movements were a little different. stable.

"Is that you?"

It was Ye Feixi!

If Li Yunfei had a bit of fantasies before, then at this moment she was already disappointed. Ye Feixi sat beside her, not in a hurry to lift her hi-pa, but only half wrapped around her body. He was drunk and smelled heavily of alcohol. He leaned on her side: "As long as it's the woman this prince wants, it has never escaped my palm."

His palm was warm, from top to bottom. Rubbing her arm, like a cold snake. Li Yunfei only felt goosebumps all over her body, she really wanted to speak and tell him that she was Li Yunfei!

"Why, deliberately let the steward spend 2,000 taels to buy Ambilight? Do you think this will hit this king? This king will care about this mere 2,000 taels? This Ambilight is specially designed for you. If you stay, it must be the best for you."

Xipa covered Li Yunfei's head, Ye Feixi couldn't see her face, and he didn't want to see her, he thought of Ouyang Wu's eyes, bright and cold, such eyes would make Him sober. When he didn't want to wake up at all, he violently tore off the wedding dress on her body, and the snow-white skin was exposed to the air.

He rudely took a bite on her neck: "Ouyang Wu, the first time I saw you, I wanted to treat you like this!"

There was a wicked smile on his lips, and the blood all over his body rolled, excited and addicted. The feeling of blood surfaced in his heart, and there was a thick evil spirit on his face and he succeeded.

If it wasn't for the rapid breathing of the woman he ravaged, it would almost make people think she was dead. She couldn't move or speak. He couldn't see her face, so he naturally didn't know how terrified she was at this time.

The clothes on Li Yunfei's body were torn off by Ye Feixi, her waist was as thin as a water snake, and she couldn't grasp it. The texture was fine and the flesh was evenly distributed, and Luo Weiqi was fragrant.

After Ye Feixi was satisfied, he pulled the Xipa on her head and threw it on the ground. After he saw the woman on the bed who had been ravaged by him, he was stunned. This person was actually - Li Yunfei!

I saw the woman in the eye, with tears on her face, smearing the powder on her face, and her lips were bitten to the point of bleeding. Her body was full of bruises and purple marks. She was lying on the dazzling red washing bed, her hair and skin were leaking like ink splashes, and her jade hands were as delicate as grease, as pink as greasy, as white as snow, and as red as fire. , with a stunning bright, with a forbidden beauty.

"How could it be you?" Ye Feixi looked at Li Yunfei in disbelief. He just finished venting his heart out, only to find out that this woman is not Ouyang Wu at all!

Li Yunfei glared at him with trembling eyelashes, Ye Feixi looked at her hazy eyes, pale face, the surprise in her heart slowly sank, and then looked at her closely, her handsome face was filled with a cold and evil spirit for no reason. She smiled and was shocked: "Oh, why, are you unhappy? Today is your wedding night, and you are unhappy? Could it be that you are still determined to marry my second emperor brother?"

Li Yunfei never felt that Ye Feixi was like this Terrifying, he was like a cold viper, and those handsome eyes were full of cruelty. Ye Feixi approached her: "Unfortunately, he is having a flower candle with my second sister-in-law right now!"

As he said, he bullied himself up and held her shoulders: "Now you are a broken flower and a willow, this prince persuades You should die."